A Trip to Remember

Story Info
A husband's fantasy gets surprisingly realized on vacation.
7k words
4.44
64.1k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fantasies. Allegedly, we all have them. Some people are more open with them then others, but it's impossible to just NOT have them, right? Like my wife for example. We've been married 12 years and she pretty much maintains that she doesn't really have any. I have them. I've shared them a few select times, and I'm glad I did. Especially on our most recent vacation together...

You see, through years of pillow talk, my wife became pretty aware of one particular fantasy I have. The big one. The one that really gets me going. The one where, in one way or another, she shows herself off, her beauty, her sexiness, to other men. The seed for this fantasy was planted on our honeymoon, when a man sitting next to us on the beach could not keep his hands out of his pants while looking at my wife in what she didn't realize was a see-through bikini. My sexual fantasies haven't been the same since that day, but that's another story for another time...

Vacation time. We arrived at our resort for what promised to be a relaxing five day, four night trip. The first two nights were all about relaxation, and we made sure to take full of advantage. We relaxed. Ate great food. Had great sex. Laughed a lot. It was shaping up to be the perfect trip. I honestly had no expectations whatsoever of fulfilling any fantasies. I was just enjoying being with my wife. It was so great.

Then on the third day, something happened that sparked a little unexpected excitement. As we were getting ready to go lounge by the pool she asked...

"Which bathing suit should I wear today," she asked as she went into the bathroom with a few of her suits.

"How About the one I got you...?" I jokingly said...

She smiled..."you're nuts, I can't wear that to the main pool..."

A few weeks before our trip, in my excitement, I bought her a black suit that was incredibly sexy, and slightly sheer when wet. Knowing we had our own swim out room, I figured she could wear it when we went for a private swim.

"How about today, I wear MY new one," as she said this, she came out of the bathroom wearing a swimsuit that she had just purchased for the trip.

To my delight, this suit was equally, if not MORE sexy! It was a black one piece that hugged every part of her amazing body, but also had a very low neck line with a gold zipper in the front that showed off her amazing chest.

"You look amazing!"

"Really?" She asked while blushing. "You think so?"

"Are you kidding? Come here, look at yourself in the mirror!" I prodded.

"Look at yourself", I said. "Let's be clear, you are pretty much the perfect woman in all aspects, and that includes your appearance."

"You're just saying that"

"No I'm not!" I replied "Look - silky black hair, smooth fair skin and the most amazing hazel eyes most people have ever seen."

She laughed a little as I continued to point out her features.

"Blessed with perfect curves, and frankly, those tits are phenomenal."

"Stop it' she said embarrassed.

To be honest, they are the most perfectly shaped 32 DD tits you've ever seen, and in this suit - they were just enough on display to make most men turn their heads. For the first few days, I'd enjoyed seeing her be oblivious to each time she would get an admiring glance from a male guest at the resort. As I mentioned before, that is a major turn on for me.

After a morning of lounging by the pool and swimming, we had gone to the restrooms together, which were situated next to the bar behind the main pool. I finished first and I stood at the bar waiting for my wife, and ordered us two drinks out of coconuts. As I was waiting, a guy came up to the bar from the pool and ordered two drinks. We both stood there waiting for a moment when my wife came out of the restroom and walked over to me. She stood in between me and the other man. To say that she looked beautiful would be a gross understatement. She looked ridiculous. She was radiant and sexy. So much so, that as she stood there and said "did you order us some drinks?", she was completely oblivious to the fact that this mans eyes were popping out of his head. He was immediately taken by her beauty. Not the kind of simple head turn that occurs when you walk past someone that you find attractive. This was the kind of stare that is brought on by lust. Immediate lust. This guy was rendered "silly" by the sight of my gorgeous wife.

I stood there looking past her and watched him noticing her. She was making small talk with the bartender, and he looked at me as if to say, "oh my god dude your wife is fucking gorgeous." I smiled and nodded as if to say "yeah, I know" as we grabbed our coconuts and walked back to our chairs.

"You totally missed all of that" I said.

"Missed what?" She asked.

"That guy just now at the bar, he was fawning all over you."

"What? No way," she said with a twinge of embarrassment..."you're crazy."

"No I'm not!" I answered. "He gave the cartoon dog face. He was drooling. He was looking right at your chest in amazement."

As we got to our chairs she wanted me to point him out. At that moment he was walking his two drinks back all the way to the other side of the pool area, almost completely out of sight of us. "There" I said. "That guy right there.."

"That guy?" She asked. "The tall one with the salt and pepper hair?"

"Yup."

"Oh, Hank" she jokingly named him on the spot. A common practice for us by the pool on vacation. A little game we often play.

She could just make out that he was handing a drink to his wife, who appeared to be a pretty plain looking blonde with a very unimpressive look.

"Not bad." She joked. "Good body actually. Nice hair. His wife looks miserable. No wonder he was looking..."

We both had a laugh about it, but didn't see him much of the rest of that day.

I would be lying if I said that I hadn't been totally turned on by that look she got, or that I hadn't hoped that somehow I could witness one or two more moments just like that, for the simple excitement it brought me. As It turns out, I was about to get very lucky.

Later that night we showered and got dressed for dinner and the resort's evening entertainment that always took place in the theater at the center of the resort. My wife dressed in a tight, black dress that once again showed off her body to perfection. Her hair, makeup, heels and perfume were all perfection. There was a playfulness about her as she really settled into vacation mode. We spent dinner talking about life, our kids, how we were sad that we only had two nights left, etc...and we took a nice post dinner stroll around the resort grounds before heading to the show at the theater. Just as we were walking back from the beach area, the skies unexpectedly opened up and it started to pour! We laughed and she screamed as we ran quickly to the theater, but not before getting totally soaked. We ran to seats right toward the back of the theater that we're still covered by the ceiling and sat to dry off. In that moment, as I looked at my wife I could not believe how outright sexy she looked. Her hair was wet and so was her dress, but she had never looked more happy, more sexy or more appealing than she did in that moment. I took it in for a moment, and then offered to walk to the bar and get us some drinks.

When I returned from the bar with our drinks, she was still trying to dry off as she said with a smile, "hey is that Hank over there?"

It took me a while to remember her pet name

For her admirer from earlier. "Where?" I asked.

"Over there. Two seats down. The guy in the blue shirt who's wife is sleeping in the seat next to him."

I looked over, and sure enough it was Hank. His wife no doubt was exhausted from drinking in the sun all day, but Hank was certainly not. At these resort shows, at least half of the people fall asleep because of the corny show and comfy seat.

"That's him." I said. "No doubt."

"Well, he definitely took notice of me again. He's been looking over here the whole time

You were gone. I think you're right. I think he does like me" she said with a giggle.

I couldn't help but look over again. He was once again locked into her. Looking on with total horny admiration. I mean, I certainly couldn't blame him. He seemed thrilled that we just happened to sit a few seats away from him. It was as if he spent the rest of the day looking for her.

I took the opportunity to be honest with her. "This is exactly what I've always talked about!" I said.

"What do you mean?" She asked...

"This is what turns me on so much! Here we are, a bunch of couples at this resort and that guy is literally sitting next to his WIFE, but cannot take his eyes off of you."

"Well can you blame him?" She joked with a devilish giggle.

That comment alone drove me nuts!! The confidence! That awareness of how sexy she is!! That confidence, coupled with the validation of all of my theories of what she does to other men was absolutely invigorating. So much so that it drove me to utter the words...

"You should mess with him..."

"What do you mean?" She asked with a chuckle?

"You should mess with him. Lean forward and keep looking back at him. Then when he looks at you make eye contact and smile."

She looked at me with a sort of suspicious look, but then in a moment her eyes seemed to say, "challenge accepted." She instantly repositioned herself in the chair so that she was more visible while simultaneously pulling the front of her dress down so that her amazing tits were incredibly distracting. Her hair, still slightly wet from the rain, looked so sexy. She fixed her gaze in his direction and held it there.

"Is he looking?"

"Oh yeah." She confirmed. "Little quick looks. He keeps making sure his wife is still asleep. He's checking to see if I'm still looking at him...I think he's nervous..."

I never took my eyes off of her. I was mesmerized at how sexy she looked while being playful like this. I just watched her watching him. It was incredible.

Just then, while looking in his direction, she gave the sexiest smile and head tilt I have ever seen. They had obviously locked eyes. My heart started racing. My face got hot. I could feel my pulse in my face pounding. Here was my incredibly hot wife, playful, sexy and giving fake fuck me eyes to a stranger who was mesmerized by her beauty.

"Oh wow," I said. "That is so hot."

"You think so?" She seemed almost confused by how attractive I found it.

"I do. I really do. What's he doing now?"

"He's shifting. I think he has a hard on." She laughed as if that was a joke.

My face got hotter.

"Actually, now he's smiling back. Let me see how flustered I can get him..."

*

With that, she continued this game as if she were a pro. She picked up her drink and took a long slow sip, all the while keeping her eyes locked on him. When she went to set it back down, she moved her shoulders ever so slightly so that the one strap on her dress fell down. She made an almost cartoonish "ooopsie face" as she pretended to look down and realize it had fallen. She reached down to fix the strap, but not before grabbing both of her breasts with her hands and pushing them up almost like an old pin up poster. She started to giggle like I had never heard her before.

"Oh he likes it." She said..." Now he knows I'm messing with him and he REALLY likes it."

I still hadn't looked at him. My eyes were fixed on her the whole time. "How do you know?

"Because he hasn't taken his eyes off of me and his smile has changed. It's almost like a bedroom face now. He DEFINITELY has a hard on." She laughed again.

If I didn't know any better, I would've thought she was starting to like this game. Sensing the game coming to an end, I turned my head and finally looked over at him. He sat there next to his sleeping wife with a look of lust in his eyes that compared to a teenager at his first strip club. He was oblivious even to the fact that I had looked his way. I turned my head back toward her and started to say..."oh you're right, he definit..."

My comment was cut off by the sexiest most passionate kiss my wife had given me in a long time. After a second or two of the kiss, I opened my eyes and realized she still had her eyes locked on "Hank" while she was kissing me. This kiss was more for him than me. It was part of the show at that moment! It was amazing.

Unfortunately, at this exact moment the music started and the show was about to begin. She pulled back and winked at him and giggled as the lights dimmed to darkness. I couldn't resist one final look in his direction. The noise of the music had woken his wife from her nap, but for the first time he looked at me with an nod and smile, almost as if to say thank you.

"Well, that was fun. Did you have fun?" She asked?

"You have no idea" I replied.

After the show, Hank and his wife got lost in the shuffle. We joked about him running back to the room with her while the image of my sexy wife was still fresh in his mind. That joking turned more erotic as we got back to our room. Still playful, my wife sat me on the bench seat, and proceeded to perform a sexy little Dance as she slid off her dress to reveal a tiny little thong and her strapless bra. She made sure that we were directly in front of the mirror, and continued with what was turning out to be an incredible lap dance. She slid her perfect ass cheeks slowly up and down my hard on and my face was burning with excitement. While keeping the rhythm going, she kept eye contact with me in the mirror and started to pinch her already erect nipples.

"I'll bet you Hank is sorry to be missing this" I said.

"Oh, do you think?" She asked. "Do you think he'd like the way my ass looks?

With that she turned around and stuck out her amazingly perfect ass. At this point, my cock was swollen with lust.

"Do you think he would want to see these tits? Do you think he'd want to stick his big dick right here and titty fuck me?"

I was stunned by this dialogue!

"I do." I said. "I bet you he is fucking his wife right now while thinking about you."

"You think so?"

"Definitely." I answered.

"You like that?" She asked.

"Are you kidding?" I said. "I LOVE it. It's too bad he's not here to see this."

"Oh you mean to see how I suck your cock?"

With that, she took my cock in her mouth and started to work her magic. I started to shudder, as her face and hair still looked so sexy, only now she was looking up at me with my cock in her mouth.

"It's a shame he can't see for himself." I said..."you could suck his cock while i fucked you from behind...

...with that comment, she stopped. I had only said something to that effect once or twice before and only in the heat of the moment. In fact, it was a decade long recurring dream of mine that almost always ended in me cumming in my sleep.

"You really like that?" She asked much less playful than before.

Now I felt like I had gone too far. I'd ruined the moment in a spark of honest admission. I was worried to lose this moment, but the adrenaline was still flowing and I honestly said..

"I do. For some reason I find that very hot."

"I don't get that." She said. "Why would you want to share me?"

"Well, not regularly." I said. "And not with anyone we know. It just turns me on to see how much you turn on other guys. When I fantasize, I think the things you do in bed are ridiculous and I can't help but wonder how another man would react to that!"

"Could you ever go through with it?" She asked.

"I don't think so. But it really gets me hot talking about it."

"I've noticed," she joked..."and for the record. He would probably last 10 seconds tops from this."

With that, she put my cock back in her mouth and stated giving me the most ferocious blowjob she ever had. Afraid to only last a few seconds myself, I pulled her off and laid her on the bed. I looked into her amazing eyes and I slid my rock hard cock into her perfect pussy. It was wetter than I had ever felt it. It seemed that she was enjoying this conversation too. We had the most passionate, amazing sex of our marriage. (Well, top 2 maybe) We came fiercely and together. It was absolutely amazing. Afterwards, we fell right asleep.

The next day, we had breakfast and headed down to the pool joking that "Hank" would probably be looking all over for her, and sure enough about an hour after we got settled in our seats Hank and his wife sat themselves down directly across the pool from us.

"Your secret admirer is back" I pointed out to her.

"Secret?" She said. "Not so secret actually"

"Good point" I replied. "Well, are you going to give him another show?"

"Depends". She said.

"Depends on what?" I asked

"On if he seems like he wants one... we'll have to wait and see..."

Actually, Hank did a pretty good job of seeming completely disinterested in my Bride for a while. He barely looked our way at all. Until of course, MRS Hank left to use the restroom. Almost instantly as she walked away, he turned his focus to my wife and gave her a sly smile. After a moment, she noticed.

"Oh boy." She said. Looks like someone is trying to get my attention"

"Wow, he didn't waste any time..." I said.

"Oh well," she said, "I guess it's show time. After all it IS time to reapply my lotion."

With that, she started to rub sunscreen on her arms and shoulders. It was innocent enough at first, and then she started mixing in some mysterious smiles and wry faces. After a few moments, she pushed her arms together while reaching for the bottle to make her cleavage stick out. This made Hanks eyes almost pop out of his head. Now that she knew she really had his attention, she was ready to really mess with him.

She quickly made sure no one else was really looking and with that, she pulled the straps of her suit down to reveal her tits. I couldn't believe my eyes! My head shot around to see if anyone else was noticing this, but miraculously it seemed everyone was distracted. She seductively rubbed the lotion on them while she locked eyes with "Hank." Hanks face turned to stone. He had obviously spent the entire night imagining what those nipples looked like, and now he got to see for himself. In what was probably the most excitingly erotic moment of his life, my wife's perfect tits we're on display just for him, and if his face was any indication, he had never seen tits like this before. My heart was racing again, just as it was the night before. My face was burning. I had a lump in my throat.

"Well, here you go baby. This is what you wanted...judging from the look of his bathing suit, I think "Hank" likes it too."

She was right. Hank had an enormous obvious erection that he was doing nothing to hide. He sat back on his chair and opened his legs to adjust himself.

My mind instantly went to the memory of our honeymoon. In disbelief that we were at that situation again.

"You're amazing." I whispered. "My god you're amazing..."

She continued to rub them and now she was pinching both of her nipples with her fingers..."oh Hankie likes it...ooh Hankie baby looks like you're packing a surprise in those trunks too. My goodness!" She giggled as she started to make ridiculous comments about as if she was talking to him. Maybe she had one too many coconuts...

"Uh oh," she said next..."looks like Mrs. Hank is coming back from the bathroom. Shows over...". I looked over to see his wife walking back from the bathroom. My wife very subtlety pulled her straps back up and replaced the top of her suit. She then stood up and bent over me putting her face right up to mine, while also putting her amazing ass in the air as a little curtain call for Hanks private show. "Well? Did you enjoy that?" She kissed me passionately.

"You're amazing" was all I could repeat.

"Is he looking at my ass?"

I checked. He was.

12