A Trip to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yup."

"You're welcome. Come on, let's go get lunch."

And with that, that game was over. We headed to the lunch spot by the beach and it took me a while to get back to a normal heart rate. So as to not exhaust the topic, I tried to play it cool and not really talk about what had just happened. I think she was doing the same. We had a few drinks at lunch and we were really feeling good and enjoying our last day. As we were getting ready to head back to our pool seats my wife suddenly said..."I'm having a lot of fun with you."

"Me too," I said. "You have no idea..."

"I'm feeling really good. You make me feel so sexy."

"You ARE so sexy!" I replied. "Look at Hank..."

She laughed. "I know. Did you see the size of that thing? Hank is packing!"

"That's what I've been telling you all this time, you bring out the animal in these men!"

She laughed, and we headed back to our seats. Hank and Mrs. Hank we're not in their seats. "Oh well, my buddy must have went for lunch or something." Completely content and relaxed, We decided to take a little dip and then we both sat down and fell asleep in the sun. It was so serene. The little games of last night and today were enough for me. They were exciting and sexy, and I was thrilled to see my wife allowing herself to be playful. To play with her sexiness. It was amazing. From this contentment I drifted into a pretty deep power nap.

When I awoke, I turned over to check in with my wife but she wasn't in her seat. That was very strange for her because she very rarely leaves my side on vacation. I figured she had gone to the bathroom or something. I sat up and took in the beauty of the beach and the sun, feeling completely reenergized. I noticed that Hank was also not in his seat. His wife lie there sleeping too, much like I was just doing. When I noticed this, I thought to myself, "what are the odds that she is..." and then before I could even finish the thought, I spotted them. My sexy wife and Hank both sitting at the pool bar having a conversation! Adrenaline rushed through my body. Heat and blood all came rushing back. This was so unlike her, yet there she was. Sitting in her sexy bathing suit and looking incredible, having a drink with the guy she had been taunting for the past 24 hours. A million thoughts rushed through my head. "What should I do? Should I go over there? Should I break it up? Should I pretend I'm still sleeping?"

I ended up doing none of that. I took a deep breath, and I just sat and watched. It seemed harmless. They were just having what appeared to be a friendly conversation. I allowed myself to relax and enjoy the fact that this guy who was obviously infatuated with my wife was getting to chat her up a bit.

She looked over at me at one point and gave me a sly little smile. She realized that I was watching now, and quickly wrapped up her conversation. She headed back to her chair and flashed me the sneakiest, most devilish smile ever.

"Well wouldn't you know I swam up to the bar for a drink and Hank popped himself right up next to me and struck up a conversation."

"Yeah, I could see that. I'm sure he had a lot to say..."

"Well, he started by thanking me!" She laughed. "He's a salesman of some kind. Two kids. He loves his wife, but they're in a rough patch right now. Said he was grateful for earlier. He and his wife are here trying to rekindle their marriage. He said last night and this morning helped spark him up! ". She couldn't help but laugh at that comment. "He said she commented on how energized he was in bed last night, so it looks like you were right."

"Really?" I said. "Well aren't you just super helpful then?"

"I guess so." She smiled. "Just doing my part for humanity...she even scheduled herself a massage this afternoon...apparently she has trouble relaxing." She said, then she continued..."I apologized if it made him uncomfortable. I told him we were just having fun..."

"I'm sure he was okay with it."

"Um. Yeah. You could definitely say that". She laughed...

We went about our lounging and then at almost exactly 4pm, my wife sat up and said "okay. Let's head back to the room."

"Now?" I said, "we still have a few hours left here by the pool...".

"I know, but I want to go relax in our pool by our room. We haven't used it that much and I want to, you know, enjoy you..."

That was all she had to say. I gathered our stuff and we headed back to our room. When we got there, she quickly went into the bathroom to change and freshen up.

I set up towels on the bed on our deck, which was attached to our swim out room. I took a moment to lie on the bed and enjoy the peaceful secluded quietness of our swim up room. Across from the narrow pool were longe chairs set up, but since the resort was so large and the area was so secluded, we hadn't seen anyone sit in them, nor swim in our pool for that matter for most of the trip.

Just then, I noticed a man looking around the path area and sort of examining our building. He made his way over to our corner, and started to walk toward the chairs directly across the pool from our deck. Once he took his seat, I realized that it was Hank. He gave me a quick glance of recognition, and then immediately looked past me with a relieved smile. I turned slightly to see what he was smiling at, and there she was...

She stood in the doorway looking irresistible. As it turns out, she had changed into to the bathing suit that I got her for the trip, which was that ridiculously sexy black one piece that was slightly sheer and definitely sheer when wet.

"Holy shit!" I said. "You look amazing"

"You like it?" She smiled

"I think I already know the answer to this, but did you happen to tell Hank where our room was?"

"What ever do you mean!" She looked at me with the most devilish smile she ever had flashed. She then looked across the pool and saw Hank sitting attentively in the chair.

"Hmmmm I don't think so, but...he did mention his wife was getting a massage at 5 o clock. He must have come looking for us..." she said with a huge smirk.

"Well it looks like he found us very easily..."I said suspiciously. "Almost too easily"

"Well he probably is expecting another show." She said, taunting me.

I paused for a second to take in the moment. Here was my wife, standing over me, in an almost see through swimsuit looking absolutely, incredibly sexy. I was overcome with arousal, attraction and lust for her. Across the pool was another man looking at her, a stranger feeling the same arousal and lust for her. She was in complete control of the situation. A situation that she had now created, and for someone who just a night ago seemed put off by this exact situation - she was certainly enjoying the power she had in that moment.

When my wife embraces how sexy she is and shows it, my attraction for her is immeasurable.

Then, she leaned over and gave me the wettest, most passionate kiss and whispered, "I love you. Time to make some

special memories of this trip..." With that, she kissed me again and reached down and grabbed my cock and gave it a few tugs.

While this was happening, Hank took it upon himself to get in the pool. He leaned up against the wall facing us with his arms hanging on the concrete. My wife, noticing this slowly pulled away from me and walked slowly down the steps of our deck into the pool. She swam for a moment directly in between us and let out an "oh it feels so nice..". She then swam to the edge of the room side of the pool and pulled herself up so that she was sitting on the edge facing Hank. She reached her arms back on the edge and arched her back letting the sun hit the newly wet suit. Hanks face froze and his jaw dropped...I leaned forward to get a look, and through the suit, her body looked amazing. Her nipples were ripe and her newly shaved pussy was such a tease. She looked back at me and gave me a smile. Then she turned back facing Hank and gave him a simple, " Hi there..."

"Hi". He said back. His voice with an audible flutter.

With that, she slid back in the pool and slowly made her way closer to Hank. With this, my heart started to race faster than it ever had. I could feel every beat of my heart in my chest. What was she planning? What was she going to do? To my complete surprise, she swam right up to him and put her lips as close as possible to his without actually kissing him. She paused there for a moment and let him feel her breath on his lips. Just as he looked as if he couldn't take it anymore, she turned around and pressed her ass against his crotch. Though this was happening under the water, I could tell because of the look on Hanks face. He maintained his manners and left his arms on the edge; resisting the urge to grab her in any way. She stayed there for a few moments and slid up and down on the obvious bulge in his bathing suit. At the apex of the tease, she quickly pushed away from him, tand swam back toward the steps.

She then got out of pool. She paused at the top of the steps and turned around to give Hank a fresh view of what he had been fantasizing about for two days. Her suit was completely sheer Now and her body underneath was nothing short of perfect. So perfect, that Hank once again blurted "oh my god."

She smiled at his impulsive comment, and made her way over to me again. She stood over me, taking in my anticipation and excitement. She looked in my eyes and I could see a sexiness and confidence that I had never seen before. It was driving me wild. She then looked over at Hank, and slowly grabbed the straps of her suit. She gave one more look around the area to make sure there was no one else nearby, and then, while keeping eye contact with Hank, pulled down her bathing suit and stepped out of it. There she was, on the deck, directly over me, completely naked, looking sexier and more empowered than ever. She leaned on the bed with her hands and kissed me just as she had done before, sticking her backside in the air with a perfect arch giving Hank a perfect view of her ass and her pussy.

With that, she slowly made her way with her lips down my chest and removed my bathing suit. My cock was rock solid and ready. She took a moment to notice it, and slid her sexy lips over the tip of my dick. If I haven't mentioned it yet, my wife may actually give the best blow jobs on the planet. Is is as if she knows exactly what to do to give the most taunting and teasing experience. Wanting to prolong this moment, I pulled her back up to me and kissed her mouth. I then sat up and made sure to have the chance to put her amazing tits in my mouth. I sucked on and around her nipples, until she pulled away. She looked down at me with a very deliberate and intense face, as if to signify that things were really about to be turned up a notch.

She then stepped back and moved through the open siding door into the sofa area of our room, which was just on the inside of the the room, leaving the door open. As she got to the doorway, she motioned for me to follow. She then took me by the shoulders and pushed me down on to the sofa, which was facing the doorway. No sooner did I hit the sofa did she have my cock back in her mouth with her ass in the air. She continued like that for a minute or two, and then she turned around and motioned for Hank to come over. I was shocked that she had done that, since I thought that her intention was to have him remain a spectator, but I was so turned on by the moment that I wasn't about to say anything.

As he made his way over, she shifted her backside so that it was in his direction and she stuck it out further...

She turned around to him. "Closer..." She said.

"How close?" He asked...

"Closer"...she said...

He moved just close enough so that she was able to brush it up against his huge bulge, just like she did under the water. "How's this?" She asked him, much like a stripper giving a lap dance. "Do you like everything you see? " She asked.

"You have no idea." He responded.

"Am I sexy?" She asked

"You are the sexiest thing I've ever seen..." he said still with the waiver in his voice.

She turned back and looked at me, while still sliding her ass up and down on his shorts..."did you hear that?"

"Oh yes"...I replied.

She then took complete control.

"Take them off." She said.

I couldn't believe my ears.

"Take them off, but you can't put it IN anywhere. You got it? I'm gonna rub you with my ass. Is that okay with you?"

Her assertiveness. Her tone of voice. Her complete awareness of her sexiness and control of the situation was invigorating. I had never been more turned on.

She went right back to blowing me while simultaneously rubbing her ass up and down Hank's bare cock. At one point, he lost control and his politeness disappeared as he grabbed her ass with his hands to keep it close, shoving the underside of his huge cock in her crack. When he did this, she let out a long moan. She obviously enjoyed it.

"Ah, ah, ah"...she said. "Outside only..."

A few more grabs of her ass from him and moans from her, and she immediately flipped around. She had obviously had enough of the teasing.

She said to me "I need you to fuck me right now". I went to lay her down on the sofa, but she stopped me. "No, no, no... like this." She then bent over the end of the couch and put her ass in the air so that I have a clear shot of her amazing pussy. It was literally glistening from her juices. They were dripping down the inside of her thighs. Amazed, I pulled her over the edge of the arm of the sofa and I slid my cock into her soaking wet opening. It had never slid into her so easily from this position.

At this point, Hank didn't seem sure where to go. He stood there for a few moments taking in the sight of my gorgeous wife being fucked from behind by me. It seemed to make sense that now was the moment when he would hang back and watch the rest of the show.

That's how it seemed, until she reached out and grabbed Hanks still engorged cock. She pulled him over and to both of our surprises, she started to allow him to see just how amazing she was at blow jobs. As soon as her lips hit his cock, he let out a huge moan. As he started to moan, so then did she. I continued to fuck my gorgeous wife, while she let out moans in between my cock thrusting into her soaking wet pussy and having Hanks enormous cock in her mouth. She was now in the middle of two men who were rendered completely powerless by her sexiness.

For the first time this whole experience, I looked over toward Hank. I could tell from his face that he was not going to last much longer. And honestly, after taking in the full picture in front of me (my gorgeous wife in this way), neither was I. I pulled out of her and flipped her over on the couch so that she was lying on her back. We made the most intense, erotic eye contact in this moment, as I slid myself back inside of her pussy. She let out a loud moan as I did.

It was in this moment that I took one more second to revel in the situation. I had fantasized about this exact moment a few times before, never expecting it to become a reality. But, when you have a wife that is as sexy as mine, who has proven that she is up for anything at least once, I guess anything is possible.

As I continued to fuck her while looking in her gorgeous eyes, she blurted out "I want you to cum in me baby..." sensing this all ending soon, Hank took the opportunity to lean down and get a few sucks on her tits. This almost seemed to remind her that he was still there, so she grabbed his cock and began to suck it with abandon, once again being filled from both sides. I could not believe how euphoric she seemed in that very moment. It was absolutely amazing.

This was all I needed to see to put me over the edge. In that moment, as my rock hard cock thrust inside of her as she had Hanks cock in her mouth while he grabbed her tits, I released the most thick, full load of cum inside of her that I think I had ever produced. I could tell because she actually shuttered when I released. There are no words to describe the feeling.

Just as I was finishing, Hank pulled his cock out of her mouth and released an equally huge white load all over my wife's amazing tits. I could not believe it, but I could also not believe how unbelievably turned on I was by the moment. She must have been too, as to my surprise, she took her hands and rubbed Hanks thick load of cum all over her chest.

As she finished, she looked up at me with the sexiest look of confident accomplishment. I leaned down and gave her a long kiss. She lie there for a moment glowing. Basking. She obviously felt sexy and powerful. After letting the moment sink in, she stood up and gave Hank a very quick and polite kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you," She said. "Now you better get back. That massage will be over any minute"

"Thank you," he said. "This was..."

"Don't say anything else..." she said.

She then walked into the bathroom and immediately turned on the shower. Hank put his suit back on and headed back out through the pool. There I was. Alone for a moment. In complete shock about what had just transpired, but grateful that I had a partner who was willing to explore to those lengths.

It was definitely a trip to remember.

12