A Trip to Rome - Tuesday

Story Info
A young girl makes more experiences.
11.6k words
4.8
2.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alarm rang at 7:30. I tried to make it stop, but I was not in my room in Milan, I was in an hotel room in Rome, and the alarm was on the internal phone. I had to answer the phone to make it stop, and to do so I had to leave the double bed I was sleeping in together with Alessia, my roommate.

I clumsily walked up to the phone and took up the receiver. An automatic message informed me that it was 7:30 AM, and we requested the alarm service. I put the receiver back on the phone.

After I made the alarm stop, I gave a look to the room. After the wild night we had, we dropped our dresses on the floor without any care, so there was some mess to be cleared before leaving the room. I walked up to the bathroom, Alessia still fast asleep. I looked at my reflex in the mirror.

My mind was numb, trying to avoid any thought that would make me remind of the recent events. My lips were somewhat swollen, I felt them also like I did when the dentist gave me anesthetic. The effect was fading, but I still had some difficulty to feel when I pressed my teeth against them.

Lips excepted (or included, maybe) I was in a very bad shape. I had some time to clean the mess I made of myself in the night, but I was too tired and the end result was not so good after all. I still felt sore, and even walking for the short distance between the bed and the bathroom was uncomfortable.

I went back to the room and gently woke Alessia up. When she opened her eyes, I went back to the bathroom to relieve my bladder. When I slid my panties down to use the toilet, I noticed some little red stains on the fabric. My pee was also reddish. The act was also somewhat uncomfortable, not really a pain but surely something was wrong. I did not know what to do.

Alessia entered the room, her face sleepy. She was in her underwear. I tried to motion her away.

"Hei! I am here, in case you did not notice."

She seemed unimpressed at my reaction, but her expression was now grinning more than sleepy.

"I see you are very modest in the morning. Perhaps a little too much considering I have one of your pubic hairs in my mouth."

I could not avoid blushing hard. Alessia was right, of course. She did a lot of things with me the night before, and seeing me naked was not the wildest. Memories of the past night flooded my mind, no matter how hard I tried to still play dumb and cancel everything just out of strength of will.

Her voice changed, now friendlier.

"Sorry, Vale. I believe you need some more attention this morning," she said, noting the red stains on my panties.

She went back to the room and I could hear her rummage in her belongings. She quickly came back with an intimate wash soap and a pack of internal absorbents.

"It is normal that you have some blood in your panties, dear. You were a virgin yesterday, and you are no more. Something within you was broken and you need some time to heal."

"I believe you will not bleed today, if not by just a few drops. You almost did not bleed at all during sleeping time, so perhaps this is best left for another time, but pick your choice."

I was not ready to make my choice in an informed way. I used absorbents before, but never an internal one, so I was not sure how to insert it. And since I was still a little aching and sore, I decided not to. Alessia nodded.

After the intimate wash I felt a lot better. Alessia helped me out of my pajama and pushed me under the shower. I was naked in front of her -- again. She looked at the little bush of pubic hairs I had.

"This is trimmed nicely but I would prefer to have it shaved if I have to do something like that again."

She blinked an eye at me and put her tongue out, moving the tip up and down. Then she handed me a shower cap -- no time to dry our hairs, we had to be downstairs for breakfast in about half an hour.

While I was wearing the shower cap, Alessia removed her underwear and entered the shower with me.

"See? Shaved is for the best," she said, pointing at her own groin.

I was still not completely comfortable being naked side by side with an equally naked Alessia, but she ignored me and wore a shower cap. Then she opened the water jet. We helped each other to make it quicker.

A part of me was having a fantasy of Alessia trying something sexual in the shower but she did not do nothing that was purely sexual in nature.

She also did not seem to have anything to say about the events of the previous night, she seemed all intent to just washing away the traces. When the water stopped we got our towels and started drying up ourselves.

I tried to make my hairs better with the brush. Alessia did the same, her long fine auburn hairs much more docile than my own. Looking at the mirror I looked better than before, but for sure I was not in a nice shape yet.

Alessia, instead, seemed just a little tired. She used some light make up and assisted me do the same. I learned quite a number of tricks from her about make up in that morning. Then, as for the day before, she chose what I had to wear.

It seemed an outfit comfortable enough so I did not contest her choices.

She picked for herself a nice pair of knee-height shorts and a pretty tight shirt with long sleeves. It seemed light but it was in some sort of wool. She seemed impervious to the weather that was surely not hot. She also had a pair of sunglasses, that she wore on her hairs for the moment. Her outfit was completed by a pair of black leather boots, that reached just below her knees.

I did not have a pair of sunglasses with me, it was February after all. I wore a pair of nice trousers, a blouse and a jacket.

When we finally got dressed we had just moments to put all the clothes of the previous evening in the wardrobe before having to hurry downstairs.

Whilst we were quickly moving in the hotel corridors, I was thinking hard at what would the teachers think about our evident enough condition.

But when we reached the dining hall, I noticed that almost everyone was in a similar shape than us. Noone goes to bed early during school trips.

I felt a little relieved to see that we were not the only ones going around with sleepy faces. The teachers gave us a knowing look, but didn't say anything. We sat down at a table with Camilla, Monica and Antonella, the only other girls in the class. They seemed very curious about us.

"What have you done yesterday evening?" Camilla asked.

Alessia and I went to the girls' room but we did not stop there; they were playing cards and Alessia had far greater plans for the night. I followed her, so we left our friends alone. I felt bad, because we were close friends and we always shared our adventures.

I did not know what to say, but Alessia said, her voice normal as usual: "We tried to have a party, but we actually did not succeed."

She shrugged.

"At the end we came back to our room without any event to write home about."

She smiled at me, winking at me. "Nothing to write home about" was a sentence I used when Alessia and I were preparing to have dinner yesterday evening. The reference was probably intentional.

We kept our chatting as casual as possible, the core subject being the program of today's visit to Rome. When the waiter arrived, we all ordered coffee -- we really needed it. I skipped my usual milk, and the others noticed. But again Alessia saved me from the need of a reply.

"After the night went bad, we shared a cup of milk before going to bed... better not to exceed with milk."

It was only in my mind, or Alessia was keeping to make allusion to the events of the last evening?

Was that a reference to...? I felt my checks burn but again no one noticed or care to notice.

On the other tables, I heard excited conversations. The males in our class -- the vast majority, given that we females were only five and the class numbered 24 students -- seemed intent in spreading some news. They usually did not care for us, a small number of them too busy with study and video games, the others too busy pretending to be latin lovers that had far greater aims than us.

So they usually did not take great care in cutting us away from their "secrets". It looked like their enthusiasm was about a porn movie they had the chance to see, from what Antonella was able to overheard. Alessia seemed unimpressed.

"All of this chatting for a porn movie?" she said snubbing the very idea of this being exciting.

"Are they really so excited for such a thing? They are far more childish than I thought possible."

Again, I wondered if this opinion about porn movies was intentional. And I also feared that the story of two girls watching a porn with several boys was possibly spreading. The boys were not our classmates, but after all Ettore and his friends were in this hotel, too.

And as if my thoughts just summoned them, Ettore's class entered the dining room, sitting at their tables. They were in no better shape than we were; they did miss a lot of sleep. Ettore gave me a quick look but then looked away, without meeting my eyes.

His group of friends pretended not to look at us, but I could notice them looking in our direction whenever we were otherwise occupied. The males of the other class were pretty excited, too. The girls seemed instead upset at some news they were sharing.

I wondered what Ettore and his friends were telling their classmates.

After breakfast, we had some time to go back in our rooms to brush our teeth and get what we needed for a day of sightseeing in Rome.

When we were back in our room, I felt the urge to confront Alessia.

"What was all that about, Alessia? Do you want to tell what happened or not?"

I was perhaps a little too blunt, but I had trouble being my usual self that morning.

She smiled at me and said, "And what happened, Valentina? I can't actually remember well. So I believe I will confirm whatever you feel like telling."

She paused for an instant. I took a deep breath to calm me down.

"And what should I tell?"

"This is up to you, Valentina. One of the advantages of being out of town and meeting strangers is that what you do with them has a very small chance to spread to the people you know. So you better think ahead and decide."

She came nearer to me, and put an hand on my shoulder.

"I am now your BFF. This is not Best Friend Forever, it is Best Fuck Friend. I really wish I had one when it was my turn to open my view of the world."

She seemed pretty serious at that, but then, with her usual cheerful voice, she added "And not only the view of the world, but also the cunt and the asshole."

I was going to thank her for the first part of the phrase, but the last part made it difficult for me to reply honestly so I just told her to go wash her teeth with an angry voice. I believe she understood that my anger was just an act, because she did not give a damn about it.

We quickly freshened up and grabbed our small backpacks. Inside we had a notebook -- not the electronic one, the old model made of paper -, pen and pencils, a guide of Rome suggested by the teachers before leaving, and some personal belongings needed to stay outside for a long time: a water bottle, paper tissue and so on. And of course we also had to carry with us a purse because we were supposed to eat on the road during the day.

As we were heading out of the hotel, I tried to focus on the visit and forget, at least for the time being, the thoughts about the events.

We had to take our bus again because, as I believe I already said, Rome is unreliable when mass transit is involved and we had not much time to spare.

We had to go to the archaeological part of Rome so there was quite some time to spend on the bus.

The boys kept on their excited chatting whenever the teacher could not hear them. As far as I could hear, some of the males spent part of the night on this very bus, watching porn on the TV set. The driver seemed involved in this, so the teacher need not know. Most of the males intended to repeat the feat tonight so they were studying strategies on how to leave the hotel in large numbers.

I felt relieved, they were not speaking about anything related to me. Alessia did seem her usual self, as the other girls.

We left the bus near Venice square. This is a very important place in Rome, a location that has several key monuments of the long history of the city of Rome. The day was ideal: the sun was bright, no clouds, but since it was February it was far from hot and we could enjoy the walk. I tried my best to focus on the beautiful sights and rich history that surrounded us.

When we reached the square we stood in front of the "Vittoriano". This is a very large marble covered building in classical style, with huge columns that are inspired by the Roman Forum architecture. It was erected to honor Vittorio Emanuele II of Savoy, the first King of Italy. The monument was completed just a few years before World War 1. It had originally a statue dedicated to Goddess Rome, that was replaced after the "Great War" with the tomb to the unknown soldier to honor the hundreds of thousands fell during the conflict.

This monument was later on used as a stage during Fascism, and after World War 2 -- when Italy became a Republic -- fell in disarray, and it was made accessible again only a few years before our trip.

Whilst we scrolled inside the monument our teachers resumed the key event of its history, and the history of Italy during the two World Wars.

After that we went down through the Imperial Fori Street. This made us jump in time at the time of the Roman Imperium: we could look at the Traian Column, the Traian Forum and the Augustus Forum -- remains of the Roman Imperium glory. Again, our teachers took some time to brief us on the key events of the Roman history. At that time, the forum was the heart of the city and of the political life.

We had a quick detour to look at the Mamertino, erected on the same site of the Tullianum - the jail of ancient Rome; then we moved to the Roman Forum, dated back to the Roman republican era and surrounded by remains of several ancient temples.

The Roman Forum is the historical center of the city of Rome, were consuls, senators, and in the end the emperors lead their political life. Near the forum there are also quite a lot of temples of the roman Gods: the temple of Saturn, the temple of Divo Giulio (named in memory of Julius Caesar), and several arches and monuments.

Visiting properly all the sites would have required several days -- this is what our teachers said, at least. We had just a week to stay in Rome so we were in a hurry.

They took turns explaining the importance of each structure, its history and some details about how the structure was when it was built, millennia ago.

At the beginning I pretended to take some notes, but I actually lost interest pretty soon, as it was difficult to hear clearly the voice of the teachers here in the open, with all the noises of a city around us.

Most of my classmates lost their enthusiasm after the first temple, too. Several people posing as Roman Legionnaires, Gladiators and the like were in the area and were far more interesting.

They were actors trying to bait tourists in shooting pictures with them in exchange for a tip; some of them also had some roman-themed merchandise on sale.

When the teachers finally let us have a break more than one of my classmates asked for a picture with them.

I also had a photo shot with the other girls and a group of fake legionnaires. The camera we used was not a digital one -- there were no digital cameras at the time -- so we had to wait to go back home to see if the shots were good, but we enjoyed the moment anyway.

After this break we followed our teachers again. We left the Roman forum and moved down the road headed to Rome most famous monument: the Colosseum.

On the left and on the right we could see several churches and historical sites, but the sight of the Colosseum even from far away was eye-catching. It is as large as a modern day stadium but it was built roughly 2000 years ago, and is still standing (at least to some extent).

While we were moving down the road the teachers spoke at length about the roman society and the presence of slaves for labor and for specialistic activities. Some teachers, for instance, were slaves; and of course gladiators were highly trained and valuable slaves, too.

Mentioning slavery led many boys wondering about what they could to if the owned a slave of their own. Most of them, of course, just thought about female slaves, always ready to serve.

"I believe I would fuck her every day", said one of the grown-ups, Carlo. He also made an obvious gesture with his hips to underline how hard he would fuck his slave. Alessia grimaced when she heard him, but did not comment -- she was not meant to hear in the first place.

Then of course they started to discuss about another Roman practice -- the orgy.

Alessia overheard and rolled her eyes and this time she could not do without commenting.

"Listen to the proud boys speaking of orgies. They would not dare join one even if given a chance."

She seemed to speak out of experience.

"Aren't men always ready for sex?" asked Monica.

"Yes, they are. But boys are not men," replied Alessia. "The difference is that until they try the real thing they are unsure of their capabilities. You know, you may fear to have your first experience, " she was watching all of us but at that time I believed she was looking at me alone, " but how much more they fear theirs?"

"They believe their length, their stamina make them men. If they fail the test -- and they can fail much more than a girl can, as they can fail to have an erection, or just be a quick shot -- they feel very ashamed. They would not want any other man to know. So they would not dare to risk in an orgy."

I never thought about the men's point of view about sex. I always simply believed they were more eager to have sex than us.

I told Alessia, "So you believe men fear to have their first sexual experience?"

"They do not have less fears than you about sex. Every one is an individual, I believe some woman would gladly pick her first chance of getting laid without thinking twice."

I blushed hard. Was she teasing me again? But the others were more interested in what Alessia had to say.

"But Carlo and the others are always speaking about all the sex they are having..." Camilla said.

"They SPEAK about sex they SAY they are having. I do not think they actually had any real sex; they surely watch some porn movie, maybe they looked at some porn magazine. I don't think they ever actually even looked at a real naked woman," Alessia replied.

The girls and I had a moment of silence. We already had some discussions in the past about how much sex the grown-ups actually had. As I said, they pretended not to notice us because we were not pretty enough for them. They noticed Alessia but no one of them actually tried any serious approach with her. Were they afraid of her?

Paolo did not have any hesitation when he had a chance to fuck me. So I was sure It did not depend on me.

"They created a reputation for themselves. This reputation would be destroyed if something goes wrong with sex and this reaches their friends..." Antonella reasoned.

"Right. So they will not try anything with us, because they are not sure they will perform well enough, and we could tell people they know about their actual performance." Monica added.

"Yes. They have to try first to have sex with someone that is outside of the class and has no relations with their friends... so if they fail it will stay a secret."

"And what about the others? Are they not interested in women?" Monica asked. We did understand that she was making reference to the other group of male student in our class, the nerds.