A Trip to Rome - Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Naah. They are just too shy to say something," Alessia replied.

"At least they are not acting superior..."

"If this makes you happier... do you like someone of them, by chance?" Alessia said, jokingly.

Monica blushed somewhat. We all giggled together. We sometimes spoke about our male classmates, their merits and their far more numerous demerits. Monica was always somewhat more kind in her opinions about one of them in particular, and we always made fun of this attitude of her because his protégé was the biggest loser of them all. Or so we thought.

We finally reached the Colosseum and our chatting had to stop, because the teachers had a lot of things to say about this site.

We made a tour around the structure -- and it is really a long tour, about half a kilometer -- before finally entering the Colosseum. The original colosseum had the arena floor mostly covered in wooden planks, in turn covered by sand. There were trapdoors and even elevators to lift cages with wild beasts from the underground to the floor level.

The planks are now long lost and only the underground service system is visible. It looks like a maze.

All around the arena floor are rows of seats for the spectators. At the top there were sails, to cover people from the sun. The highest level reaches in excess of 40 meters -- that's about a ten story building, or even more.

It was amazing and when we left the site we were still somewhat excited.

We were given about one hour to eat and rest.

"Please stick in groups. Do not wander out of the site," the teachers recommended. Noone cared.

We girls headed for a food truck parked nearby. Since the Colosseum is visited by thousands of tourists there were plenty around.

It was long past midday and I was hungry enough. I was looking at the available options together with my friends. Carlo and some of his friends passed by.

Carlo said at Alessia: "I know you like sausage. If you want I can let you have one for free!"

Alessia looked back at him and replied: "I like sausage only if it is big, yours I would not like, but thanks for your offer."

Carlo's friends laughed at the reply, and Carlo fumed but did not reply.

We had our lunch and our rest, then our break time finished and we had to start walking again.

We had a tour of all the point of interest around the Colosseum: the Arch of Constantinus, the Arch of Titus, and we even had time to have another good view of the Colosseum from an elevated position -- Rome was built on seven Hills, and the Colosseum is near one of them, the Palatino.

And the Palatino hilltop was the end of the tour, at least for that day. We were pretty tired, and the Domus Augustea (the house of one of the Roman Emperors), Domus Flavia, Domus Augustana were not as impressive as the first monuments we saw so we probably did not pay enough attention to them.

When we finished our tour and went back to the bus pickup point, we were given some more free time. Around the area there were several shops, so we took our time watching the goods in display windows and choosing some souvenir.

Antonella, Monica, Camilla and I entered several tourist shops to have a closer look to some roman-themed gadget. Alessia did not came with us. She basically disappeared as soon as we reached the shops and we lost trace of her.

But when our free time finished, she was with the rest of the class, at the bus park, waiting for our bus. I noticed her backpack was fuller than before, but I did not say a word.

It was by then late afternoon; we were tired after a full day visiting famous monuments and historical sites. We took countless pictures, laughed, and had a good time together. Now it was time to plan for the evening.

The boys were still focused on their plan to see porn movies on the bus; their plans were still undefined but most of them intended to give this a try.

When we reached the hotel, we went straight to our rooms. I dropped my backpack in the wardrobe and laid on the bed. I was tired, and sleepy, and I wished for some rest before doing anything more. Alessia closed the door, then she quickly removed a lot of things from her backpack, putting them in her suitcase.

"Have you bought nice souvenirs?" I said.

"Oh, yes, I believe I found some nice piece," she smiled. She did not seem tired at all.

"Do you have plans for this evening?"

"Oooh. Yes, I have. I believe this will be a busy night."

She was smiling happily. I wondered what she had in mind. Vivid memories of the past night came to my mind, my imagination raced.

"And can I have a clue?" I managed to ask.

"I believe this night we will go dancing with the others. I heard there is a Disco not far from the Hotel. We can sneak outside and have a good time. I believe we owe the others some fun, too."

She was right, of course. We barely entered Alessia, Monica and Antonella's room yesterday.

I believe I have to say that I turned 18 just some months before. Alessia was older than me, but the other girls were more or less the same age as I was -- so we had never entered a Disco in the evening hours before. In Italy, this is possible only for people of legal age.

We did went to the Disco in the afternoon -- but we knew that the evening experience was far more interesting. So going to the Disco would be an exciting experience, and I could bet that the others would be willing to risk to anger the teachers for this.

But even if I was happy my excitement somewhat cooled down. I expected something more from Alessia. I tried to hid my feelings but Alessia was as always one step ahead of me.

She laid on the bed beside me, looking straight at me.

"Do you prefer to do something else, Vale?"

I did not know what to say, but she suddenly kissed me; a gentle kiss, lips against lips. Her left hand cupped my butt and gently squeezed.

Her eyes were shining, but her thoughts were unreadable, her lips always curved in a sexy smile.

She slapped me, and when I gasped she quickly kissed me again, her tongue sliding through my lips into my mouth. She pressed her lips hard against mine, her tongue exploring my mouth. I moved my tongue, too, brushing it against her own.

After just a moment Alessia let me go. I was breathing hard. I did not think at Alessia as a lesbian, I watched her moan while pounded by a cock, and she enjoyed every inch of it.

I also did not think of me as a lesbian.

But in that moment, as I looked into Alessia's eyes, I felt heat and desire. Was this just the remembrance of the exciting moments we spent together? I knew that I would have not denied anything to her in that moment if she asked.

But nothing happened. Alessia raised from the bed.

"I promise you that this night you will not have anything to write home about," she said cheerfully.

She was teasing me again. That sentence was quickly becoming a catchphrase between us, and it was like a promise by that time.

She did not wait for a reply.

She left the room, saying "I go to help the others get ready. You better have a shower in the meantime."

I raised from the bed, feeling a mix of excitement and frustration. I went to the bathroom and had a shower, as Alessia suggested. We had enough time to use the hair dryer before dinner, but I had to get going.

I resisted an itchy feeling in my crotch, trying to focus on other things. But my thoughts kept coming back to Alessia, to the kiss we exchanged, to the events of the night before. I felt my arousal rising and I fought hard to keep it under control.

It was hard and I felt and urge to have a finger slide on my private parts.

"Focus, focus," I repeated to myself.

Alessia finally came back to our room. I was in my underwear by then, and she looked -- almost inspected -- me with a critical eye.

"Not bad. You have learnt something," she said showing me her tongue.

I made an angry face and told her to start showering, because it was getting late. She complied, ignoring completely my fake anger.

I wore a skirt, the shortest I had at about my knee height. I had a pair of pantyhose underneath -- I feared in the evening it could be cold. Above that a blouse, that could be nice enough for a normal dinner with classmates and sexy enough if a couple of buttons were left open. A pair of heels, comfortable and sturdy enough for dancing, completed the outfit.

I also had earrings and a bracelet with me, but I kept them in the pocket -- I did not want the teachers to see those.

Alessia came out of the shower completely naked, her wet hairs collected in a towel, and begun searching in their wardrobe for her evening outfit.

I could see her round ass while she was bowing down to look at her shoes.

I quickly turned my head, feeling a rush of desire once again. Alessia seemed to have no problem being naked in front of me. She finally found a dress, then went back to the bathroom. I heard the noise of the hair dryer for quite a long time.

When Alessia came back she was stunning: a short red dress hugged her curves beautifully, and a hint of makeup made her eyes shining and her lips fuller. She smiled at me, a mischievous, meaningful smile.

Then she said, "time to go dining!"

We joined the others in the dining room for dinner. We were not the first to arrive, but we were not the last either: we had to wait for Camilla, Antonella and Monica. They evidently had had some help from Alessia, as they were very different from their usual selves.

Camilla had her hairs collected in a long braid, a very light makeup with a bright shade that made her freckles more evident and her green eyes almost shining. She probably had a push-up because her chest was noticeably more prosperous than usual. Even if she was acting normal it was evident to me that she was overexcited.

Antonella had her long black hairs in her usual ponytail. She wore a long sleeved blouse, and a long black skirt that reached her ankles, but with an alluring slit that flashed her long bare legs every time she took a step.

She also had a nice makeup that gave her very nicely shaped face a lovely look; she was normally pretty, now she was wonderful.

But the biggest surprise was Monica. She usually took almost no care of herself, with no attention to her looks and her wardrobe.

That evening, though, Alessia's advices had made Cinderella's magic come true.

Her hairs had been groomed and styled, their light brown tone almost shining in the light of the dining hall. Her nice curves, normally barely noticeable under her casual wear, were now highlighted by a tight dark red blouse and a pair of skin tight black jeans. She had a light makeup of a dark shade, that added quite a lot of mistery to her overall looks.

The eyes of all of our male classmates were upon us; they seemed unable to stop gazing at the five of us.

We reached our table and we started an excited chatting, commenting on the effect our preparations had on our class. Monica, Antonella and Camilla were probably experiencing the same inebriation I felt the previous evening. It was somehow intoxicating to feel desired. This time, though, we were all together and we could share this feeling, and this made the experience even better.

We talked and laughed throughout dinner, enjoying the attention we were getting. The boys from our class couldn't take their eyes off of us, and it felt empowering to be the center of their attention for once. And like the evening before, we had the full attention also of the male student in Ettore's class. They did not dare join us like the day before, but every time I looked in their direction I caught them staring at us longingly.

After dinner, we all went back to our rooms to get our jackets; the teachers were asking us to go outside for an evening stroll and we were eager to comply.

We walked on the streets for quite a while; even if it was not so late the sky was already dark, but the bright street lamps and the shop signs on the streets more than made up for this.

When we came back to the hotel and the teachers said to go back to our rooms, we complied -- but in just a quarter of hour everyone was in the corridors again. This time we did not expect to meet teachers, so the five of us wore earrings and bracelets and the like. We were ready to strike.

Our male classmates were moving in small groups, giggling like idiots, most probably headed to the bus park. Their plan was in motion. They seemed surprised to see that we girls were still around, too; but no one asked us anything.

We left the Hotel from the back entrance. Alessia had a key for this door, and we did not ask her how she managed to get it.

We were all excited, it was so unlike us to head out in the night, risking a reprimand from the teachers if we were discovered. The risk only added to the fun of the moment.

We headed to a bus stop.

"The Disco is near, but not enough to go there walking, " Alessia said.

"This bus line will lead us almost there in a matter of minutes. Just remember the bus number -- and remember the buses halt their service after 2 am, so do not lose the last one, or you will have to make a long stroll to come back!"

At that time, there were not smartphones and google maps. We had to memorize the way to the hotel or we could get lost. Alessia had probably studied the city maps to learn the whereabouts of the Disco.

The bus was on time -- perhaps mass transit in Rome was not so undependable after all -- and we all jumped in.

We reached the Disco in no time, as Alessia had promised. We could hear the thumping bass of the music from outside. The line to get in was not long, it was Tuesday night after all. When we reached the entrance Alessia had a long talk with the bouncer; after that, we paid our fees and went inside.

The disco was packed with people dancing and laughing. The lights flashed in sync with the music, creating a vibrant and energetic atmosphere. The music played at full volume, so speaking was almost impossible.

Alessia shouted to have us hear her:"COME WITH ME!"

We followed her in the scarcely lit hall, keeping out of the dance floor. We finally reached the area with reserved tables; the music was a little less loud here, so that we could at least speak without shouting.

Each table was surrounded by couches and had heavy curtains around to allow some privacy. We sat at the table, took off our jackets and in no time a waiter came to collect our orders.

"The first drink is included," said Alessia. She ordered to the waiter without asking anything to us, smiling mischievously in our direction.

We started giggling and discussing our plans for the evening.

The waiter came back quickly with glasses full of a red drink. I tasted it: it was the same Alessia had me drink the night before. I liked it, it was very sweet, but the sweetness only hid the punch of the alcohol. Monica, Antonella and Camilla all had the very same drink in their hands and seemed to enjoy it.

The night was young, and even if the Disco was packed there was room enough for more people inside.

Alessia said, "I go dancing, gals. Who comes with me?"

I and Camilla followed Alessia on the dance floor. The music was loud and intoxicanting and the three of us started dancing together. After a little while we were in the middle of the crowd, and many people danced around us.

I could not avoid looking at Alessia. The strobe lights made his movements unreal, like a sequence of static images; she was seemingly lost in the moment, her curves moving along with her.

My mind went back to our kiss, back in the room. What had that meant?

Camilla was dancing near us, oblivious to everyone else. Dance as if no one watches you, they say: Camilla could really do this.

But I also felt no shame, no inhibitions. I was lost in the moment, my body moved in rhythm with the music, happy to be close to Alessia.

The music changed at least a couple of times, but we kept dancing. I suddenly noticed Alessia was brushing her butt against the crotch of a young male that seemed very happy of her interest. Less than a heartbeat after I felt someone cupping my ass; I turned and was a very handsome guy smiling at me.

I smiled back, feeling a rush of excitement as I continued to dance, feeling his hands on me. The music was pulsing through me, and I let myself surrender to the moment, feeling free and alive.

We kept dancing for quite some time, and his hands kept touching me everywhere. I moved so that he was facing my back and he cupped my breasts from behind. I was breathing heavily, partly from the fatigue of dancing and partly from a mounting horniness.

I saw that Alessia wasn't holding back either, on the contrary. We exchanged glances and her eyes shone with lust.

Camilla had disappeared from our group, probably dancing with someone else. I didn't care, I was too focused on the guy dancing with me. His hands were causing delicious sensations all over my body, and I couldn't help but lean into him, feeling the heat between us.

When the music stopped he said in my ears: "Do you want something to drink?"

I nodded. I followed him towards the bar, the music started again so we could not talk a lot. I was very excited. Alessia was headed towards the bar, too, with her dance mate.

"What's your name?" I almost shouted to be heard.

He smiled. "I'm Marco. And you are...?"

"Valentina."

He ordered two drinks -- something crystal clear with lots of ice. The glass was very refreshing in my hand; I sipped the drink inside. It was practically tasteless, but after I swallowed it I felt a warmth spread in my stomach.

"Vodka," Marco said.

My head was spinning from the excitement, the dancing, the loud music. And of course for the alcohol too.

Alessia looked in my direction and smiled. I smiled her back.

She and her dance mate joined us. She had a glass in her hands, with a green liquid inside.

"Hi. I am Alessia," she introduced herself to Marco.

Her dance mate was named Francesco; Marco and Francesco were friends and came to the Disco together. They suggested that we move away from the crowd, towards the relative privacy of the reserved tables.

Alessia and I followed them.

We sat on the couches, letting our almost empty glasses on the tables.

Francesco took no time to put an arm around Alessia's shoulders. She smiled at him and Francesco became bolder, putting his other arm on her legs.

I looked Alessia stroking Francesco's groin and say, "Someone is very happy to meet me!"

We all shared a laugh, the tension in the air growing even more palpable. Marco put his hand on my thigh, his touch sending shivers down my spine. I could feel the heat between us, the desire simmering just below the surface.

Alessia and Francesco seemed lost in their own world; their lips locked in a short passionate kiss then he pushed her with her back on the couch and started massaging her tits. I couldn't tear my eyes away, the sight of them igniting a fire within me.

Marco leaned in close, his lips brushing against my ear.

"Do you want have fun tonight?" he whispered, his breath hot against my skin.

One of his hands suddenly cupped my breast, the other raised my skirt and grope my butt.

I nodded, unable to resist the pull of desire any longer.

He kept massaging my breast, and with one finger he rubbed my nipple that was swollen and very sensitive. Even through two layers of fabric the touch made me moan lightly.

His other hand started pulling my pantyhose away, and one fingers slid under my panties, rubbing the crack between my ass cheeks

I bit my lip, feeling a wave of pleasure wash over me. I wanted more, I needed more. Marco's touch was electrifying, sending shockwaves of desire through my body.

He leaned on me, one hand always titillating my nipple whilst the other leaved my ass just to move on the front and slid through my skirt to reach my groin. He started moving one finger on top of my panties, just on my most sensitive spot, eliciting another muffled moan from me.