A Trip to the Arcade

Story Info
Action in the Adult Theater.
2.9k words
4.6
28.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't quite figure it out -- it's a hunger, a craving, like a smoker longing for one more drag, an addict who'd give anything... anything... for another fix.

My wife told me that she wanted to go to some kind of a show with her girlfriends -- I don't know what it was, my mind went totally blank when she said it was Saturday afternoon and would last until midnight. For all I knew she could have told me she'd be in the dugout blowing the entire baseball team, figuratively speaking. I was agreeing to her going without an argument, because it meant...

...I could be in the dugout, blowing the entire baseball team. In my case, much more literally.

I knew to within a few minutes exactly how much time I'd have, yet as I helped her out of the car I was already feeling a bit of anxiety, stressing over the moments I was wasting with casual pleasantries. I knew they were important so as to keep up appearances, but once I'd got back in the car and was on my way, I didn't waste any time. I headed straight for my favorite Adult Video Arcade, and my thoughts turned once again to my addiction.

Dick.

I began to harden a bit on the drive there, partly due to the anticipation of random sex, and partly with some help from the little blue pill I'd taken earlier in the day. I was a bit embarrassed the last time I was there. Despite the fact that I crave it so much, the act of giving head, actually sucking on some anonymous strangers' cock, doesn't always make my modest dick hard, and I wanted every edge I could have if that opportunity presented itself again. As I drove, I loved that feeling of the tightening in my shorts, and I sped up a bit in anticipation of getting there sooner. No sooner had I done that, I saw a cop car going the other direction, so I slowed down, not wanting to get pulled over in an area that had only a few reasons for anyone to be in -- and none of them were explainable.

With all those thoughts and fears running around in my head, I drove right past the arcade -- not because I didn't know where it was, but because I hadn't squashed all the demons in my head yet. As I drove past, I could see several cars in the parking lot, and felt a rush of adrenaline just thinking about all the dick that must be in the building right now. I turned the car around as soon as safely possible, and, demons temporarily silenced -- or at least shouted down by the growing lust -- I parked the car in a corner of the lot. There was someone walking through the parking lot, so I waited for them to pass before getting out of the car and hurriedly heading to the entrance. I don't think anyone saw me.

I scurried into the building, only briefly contemplating the left/right decision before me. I love the anonymity of the glory-holes, but as I'm entering the building, I hear the buzzer on the theater door open to allow a man inside, and my glance follows him into a room where I can see several men standing, illuminated by the flickering light of a porn video playing on the far wall. I really can't tell what they are doing, as the door closes quickly, but I'm intrigued.

I pretend to look around the store, but that only makes my hunger all the more intense. Timidly, I go to the front desk and manage to squeak out the word "theater". My voice is thin and low, and as I pay the bored clerk the entrance fee, I notice my hands are shaking. I approach the door, and the buzzer sounds. It seems so much louder than before, as if it's announcing to the world I'm about to enter this den of dick, this sea of semen. My hand, still trembling, almost misses the doorknob, and I hurry, wanting to make sure I get the door open before the buzzer stops.

I gently open the door.

I take a step forward into the room. Inside, the walls and ceiling are black, but there is enough intermittent light from the video -- the only source of light in the room. Between where I stand and the wall are a couple of couches, and think I can see more couches on my left and right. Absentmindedly I realize I'm still holding the door open, and three or four heads turn to look at me. I finally let go of it, and it closes quickly, with a noise that's really not all that loud, but resonates inside of me, as if I know I'm now trapped in a room with... all these dicks!

The first thing I notice is a man seated on the couch in front of me. I can only see his head and shoulders silhouetted in the flickering light, he's seems to be enjoying the movie. Suddenly, his head rolls back - as if he's now looking at the ceiling, and I see his shoulders flex as his arms move into his lap. I take a tentative step forward to see what's going on. Kneeling in front of him is another man, his head bobbing in the lap of the first man, obviously sucking his cock!

I hear the man moan with pleasure, and I feel my own cock harden as I realize that I'm probably about to witness his orgasm. I take another step forward and to the side, and I almost run into someone who I didn't notice before; the blowjob I'm watching has drawn a crowd and in the flickering surreal light, there are several guys watching. I don't stop to count the number of viewers, as it's dark, but mostly because I'm mesmerized by our man on the couch. He has taken the head of his cocksucker into his hands and, groaning, thrusts his hips skyward. I can't see his dick -- it appears to be fully embedded in the mouth of the man sucking him -- but I can see his entire pelvis twitch and pulse, and as he grunts in time with his flexing hips, I know he's shooting his load into the mouth and down the throat of the man kneeling before him.

His orgasm goes on for a few more seconds, as he enjoys several more shuddering blasts into the depths of the cocksucker's mouth. I take another half-step forward to get a better view, just as the man who's cumming pulls up on the face of the man sucking him. I'm rewarded with a great view of his penis, shiny with spit and jizz. As his cock exits the mouth of the man servicing him, I see the cocksucker strain forward, extending his tongue as if he isn't ready to give up contact with the cock that was just unloading in his mouth. The man shudders with the tonguing, his cock lurching from the sensitive contact, and another jet of hot seed forcefully jets from the tip of his cock, spraying the cocksucker's face and hair with a hot load.

The cocksucker stands, and his hands fly up to his face. He tries to take a step around the couch, but runs into the arm and stumbles somewhat. Standing right in his path, I have to catch him, my only other choice would have been him running right into me!

As I help him to his feet, his hands are still fumbling with his face -- in the flickering light I can now see why.

Both of his eyes have been blasted with thick, gooey semen - he can't see at all!

I can smell the musky odor of fresh sperm and see the glittering light reflecting off of multiple splatterings of cum on this poor guy's face as he blindly fumbles toward the door.

He doesn't even recognize I'm trying to help as he flails at his eyes. The pattern of globby droplets covering his face in this dim light give him a surreal, glistening look that I'll remember forever.

I step aside and he heads for the exit in a panic. There's a brief blast of light as he opens and goes through the door, and then I'm in the dark of the room. But I'm far from alone.

In the brief blast of light from the outside plus the flickering from the screen, I see several men standing around. They, too, have just witnessed the orgasm and the humiliated flight of the cocksucker. Many of these men are openly stroking their cocks. My mind whirls, and part of me wants to follow my blind brother out of the room -- yet another part of me wonders just why I suddenly thought of a guy covered in sperm as a brother.

I pivot, suddenly feeling the need to sit down and get my bearings. The guy who'd just shot his load is starting to get up, and as I sit next to him, my eyes are drawn to his cock, still glistening with spit and cum, a glob of which still hangs obscenely from the end of his now deflating crank.

I can't help myself.

Instinctively, as if it was someone else doing it, my hand reaches out to his dick and I gather the drop of spent jizz from the tip of his shaft, even as he is struggling to pull up his pants. He shudders at the contact, but I have collected my prize, and I smell my fingers greedily. Having shot his wad, he doesn't even acknowledge me, and as soon as his pants are up he hurriedly exits the arcade.

I close my eyes and slowly put my fingers in my mouth, relishing the taste of fresh semen.

When I open my eyes again, there are at least three guys standing between me and the screen, and I have full view of their dicks.

Crap -- I've sucked dick before, but never like this. Never with an audience... Never with a line!

Even though my mind is freaking out, my mouth, invigorated by a sampling of sperm, opens wide, as if to signify I'm ready for business.

The guy closest to me doesn't waste an instant. His hard cock is already in-hand, and all it takes is a step forward for him to slip it into my mouth. I don't even look at him, all I can see is a penis headed my way and stuffing itself into my suck-hole. I close my eyes in disbelief, but the dick in my mouth is very real and, instinctively I start to suck. It's a good dick, not too big, not too small. The masculine taste of ball sweat and crotch fills my nose and a hammy hand slides around the back of my head as his hips press forward. I try to look up into his eyes, but his ample belly prevents me from seeing too much, so I just start sucking. I hear him chuckle and say something to the guys nearby, but I can't hear him over the sounds of the movie and my own cock sucking.

I reach up to fondle his balls, but I can't find them. His dick is poking out from the zipper of his pants but his balls are still inside, so I grasp the root of his shaft and pump it, jacking him as I furiously slurp his cock head into my sucking mouth.

He seems to enjoy this - he moans with pleasure and thrusts his hips forward, giving me as much of his cock as possible. In return, I suck with gusto, my tongue whirling around his cock and my hand stroking the base of his shaft.

He puts both his hands on my head and pulls me toward him - I release his shaft from my hand and put both my hands on his ass so that he can feed me every bit of cock he has. We work together in a frenzy of sucking, and his moaning lets me know he's getting close to the point of no return.

It doesn't take long. My fat little man's fat dick stiffens and he starts the cycle. Before long I feel the first hot, wet jets of his seed as he spends himself into my mouth. I look up and try to make eye contact as I milk his cock for the rest of his load.

Satisfied, he takes his dick out of my mouth and smacks my face with it. Why do I love it when that happens? Hell if I know... but I do.

He takes a step back, and I already miss having his dick in my mouth. I get a good look at him. I'm glad I didn't look first. Short, fat, and bald, he's not exactly the Hollywood type, but the sharp tang of his jizz still fills my mouth, and I proudly show him the glob of his wad that's left on the tip of my tongue before swallowing. He's already pulling up his pants, and as I show him my empty mouth, he grunts an approval and, with his nut drained, he heads for the door. Without hesitation, another man steps into his place.

This guy is vastly different. I get a look at him as he saunters into place. Unlike my previous meal, he's tall, blonde and handsome. Just like the other man, his dick is already out of his pants, but as he approaches me, he undoes his belt and his pants fall to the floor. He flips his cock and balls over the top of his underwear and I have a moment, however brief, to admire his genitals before he prods at my face with the already wet tip of his cock. His hairy nutsack flops before me, his balls big and pendulous. His cock, already rubbing my face, is much bigger than the previous man, and I quickly grasp it with my hand so I can run my lips up and down the shaft first. I plant little kisses on the root of his cock and then work back up the shaft. I know he'll want me to start sucking soon, so I don't waste a lot of time, but I do get a few good licks at his frenulum and up and down his hardened crank before popping the plum-sized head into my mouth. He moans appreciatively and that just ignites the fire that fuels my suction. He, too, puts his hands on my head (don't you just love a take-charge kinda guy?) and starts to feed me the cockshaft I crave so badly. I cup his balls in my one hand and the base of his shaft in the other and do my best to start a rhythm. I spit his cock out long enough to tongue his balls, relishing in their taste and texture. Greedily I milk his shaft for a drop of precum, and return to sucking his cock in earnest.

As I look up, trying to make eye contact as I suck him, I notice there's a large man standing close by. He's fondling his cock, and it's a black monster. I'm not about to give up on the blonde, but -- oh man -- do I want to suck that black man. Not wanting either cock to get away, I let go of Blondie's balls and grab the other cock -- yet another first for me as I am now working two cocks at once!!

I step up my efforts, with a bit of success. Blondie's cock is getting fatter and I think I'm about to get him to blow. That's about when he took both hands and jammed the entire length of his hard cock down my throat. His dick is pretty big, and I'm unable to breathe.

I gag and retch, but his grip is firm and I can't keep him from face-fucking me. He howls with delight, but rather than blow his load straight into my stomach, he pulls out and, reminiscent of the treatment given my poor blinded friend from earlier, he paints my face with stream after stream of hot, sticky jizz. There's a lot of it.

Desperate for a taste, I open my mouth and am rewarded with his hot, but rather sweet, sperm. I struggle to get his cock back in my mouth to savor the last spurts of his ejaculation.

Finished, he laughs and wipes his wet dick in my hair. I'm still stroking the black cock with my other hand, but I pull Blondie's dick into my mouth for a final clean-off and look up at him, blinking through the sperm covering my eyes and face. I think he's happy -- he pulls up his pants and fades into the darkness of the theater.

I turn my attention to the large black cock I've been keeping warm, opening my mouth in anticipation of tasting this magnificent monster.

I look up into the eyes of the man, as I guide his dick toward my waiting mouth.

He takes a step back, denying me the feast of his massive flesh. "Damn, son, you look like a painted fag." He shakes his head and walks away.

Dejected, humiliated, and with a lot of cleaning up to do before returning to my other life, I have no choice but to leave the theater. As I do, I can feel my own untouched cock, finally getting hard.

As I exit the main door of the Video Arcade, the attendant does a double-take at my splattered face. He smiles, and mockingly says, "Come back soon"!

He knows I will.