All Comments on 'A Trip to the Arcade'

by HotLoadLover

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Popper_PapaPopper_Papaover 2 years ago

I loved this story because the thoughts, feelings, impulses, and obsessions are exactly what I experience when I drive over to my local ABS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I too am addicted to dick, and will do almost anything to get one in my mouth. Given the opportunity I have cruised restrooms, truck stops and local parks in my quest for dicks, and have sucked dicks in the woods, in alleys and dingy motel rooms.

phallustinephallustineover 2 years ago

Yes, please do “Come back soon” because I love to read all about it.

PG564EPG564Eover 2 years ago

I really was turned on, wishing I was the cock sucker. Love warm, thick loads of man cum.

Lovelicker2Lovelicker2over 2 years ago

Oohh wow! That ishot. Very well written and brought me to climax ... will head out to an arcade now Xxxx

69stroker6969stroker69over 2 years ago

I'm one more cocksucking cumslut addicted to cock. There's never enough. No matter how many more I suck, I will always want more. Your story was great. I could view myself as the cocksucker in your story. You have me so that I can't wait to visit the local arcade and also have me wanting for more story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

awesome story, i love book stores, just dont have the guts to suck more than one cock. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My God, that fantastic story made me as horny as hell.

I am now 80 years of age and been sucking cock and drinking cum since I was fifteen years old. Old men seduced me at that age and I was immediately addicted. Never stopped, seeking cock and cum as often as I could. I loved glory holes and the thrill of sucking cocks of strangers without seeing them.

Thanks for the depravity of your story. Nothing like the thrill of

getting mouth filled with cum. Please, please write more and thrill

this old cock sucker. In in

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I LOVED THE STORY. BUT WHEN I GOI I WEAR A GARTER BELT AND NYLONS UNDER MY; CLOTHES. WHEN I GET IN THE BOOTH I TAKE OFF MY OUTER CLOTHES AND PLAY WITH MY DICK UNTIL IT GETS HARD AND WAIT UNTIL A UNTIL A DICK COMES THRU THE HOLE AND THEN I SUCK MY FIRST DICK. WHEN HE COMES I UNLOCK THE DOOR AND STAND THERE IN MY UNDIES WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO COME IN.

northparkbinorthparkbiover 2 years ago

That sounds familiar, and pretty much describes my favorite situation (except for the hands on the head - I can't stand that), and the last guy backing off. I don't do it as often as I'd like for obvious reasons, but when it does happen I love it.

SweetsemenSweetsemenover 2 years ago

Nice, I love to suck cock at the Lido adult theater in Dallas. Second floor, get on the side back rows and get comfortable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fuck I think that is me....married but cant get enough cock...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Holy shit. That is a fucking dream. I was rock hard reading that. I want this to come to real life so bad. I want a uncut cock in my mouth so bad. Best story I’ve ever read on here!

Cumpup39Cumpup397 months ago

Awesome story! I love sucking anonymous cock at a theater. My favorite in a theater or bath house is having the first man paint my face so everyone knows I’m a dirty cocksucker!

I have never been rejected for having a face full of “cocksucker makeup” and most guys get excited to be the next one to feed the fag!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Mmm.......reminds me of The Buford Twin and The Belvedere both near Atl GA. What hot, pleasurable release I discovered, my mid 20's were spent hooking up with all kinds of horny neglected guys, sucking, licking, fingering, fucking, all with only one thing in mind, getting that hot, fresh load of creamy cum down our throats, all over our nipples and up in our hot, slutty asses! Though the internet does provide release and the opportunity for meeting like minded guys, it's not the same. Bring back the Theaters, we miss them, fuck the prudes and the pigs, we want our dark sex dens back! horny4cum69@proton.me

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattle3 months ago

Similar to my experiences at the adult theaters with one difference. The guys I've encountered don't wanna cum until they've had a lot more and different cocksuckers. I don't get nearly as many loads as I do cocks sucked. Pisses me off sometimes LOL. Damn good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous