All Comments on 'A Trip to the Beach Ch. 03'

by eroticwriter27

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck in waiting. Please label your works as such.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who is Amy in paragraph 10?

zooliciouszooliciousover 1 year ago

Damn, I need MORE, MORE,MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn. This is going to be a cuck story, right? They meet eric at dinner or the bar. She dances and touches eric. Husband gets turned on and eric takes her for the night.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

hot story. Should have invited the stranger to sit down next to her and when no one looking roll on top of her! Can't wait for the next chapter. Maybe she will chase the strange down the beach and get it on! Hot. 5 stars. Thanks.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Even if the beach is crowded she could have the stranger put some sun tan lotion on her back and then the front. So much opportunity for naughtiness at a nude beach. I remember the first time My first wife Karen went to Red White and Blue nude beach outside of Santa Cruz a young man caught my naked wife's attention. She was laying back on her elbows and a couple of young guys were about 10 yards from us. This one fellow kept lifting up to show he had wood. I almost told her to go talk to him and play with it. But it was our first time there so I was wanting to be careful. 5 stars. Good writing and can't wait for next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What would have been a very sexy day having guys look at your wife and her tease from a distance for me would have been crushed by her last comments where she even paused to ADD the "LOT BIGGER". Nothing really helps a guys ego like his wife or girl friend pointing out his now to be thought of inadequacy. Its one thing for her to admit she was looking but to point out the size difference like that? The guy knows Eric was larger as he is not blind. Just shut up.

Next time he can point out all the women with bigger breasts, tighter ass, better looking pussy, and so on.

As others pointed out this is going go the way of her touching Eric or someone else soon either on the beach or at some house or motel.

eroticwriter27eroticwriter27over 1 year agoAuthor

Amy was a typo for Mary.

Haven’t decided what’s next. But because it’s a chapter story I’ll label each chapter appropriately for what occurs at that time. So if that does follow then that chapter would fall under said category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unlike many posts, I am looking forward to seeing this one continue forward!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No point getting in getting married if your not exclusive.

Cucks and cunts like this should NEVER get married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sick. if Mary isnt happy with his penis then the cunt shouldnt have got married

Alfafan23Alfafan23about 1 year ago

Loving it so far. Obviously a lot more than the sad anonymous tossers who seem to read stories like this just to downvote. Sad, miserable losers too afraid to put their name to baseless criticism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous