All Comments on 'A Trip to the Beach Ch. 04'

by eroticwriter27

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 1 year ago

Mary needs to get Darius's cock to fill her cunt.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

5 stars, Mary needs to try Darius. Too bad when she does Jeff will be SOL never to satisfy her again. Mary will just become a Black Cock Whore. But it is exciting. How are they going to do it tho. Usually Sex on the beach isn't allowed even at nude beaches. Can't wait to see it!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Jeff always has to use rubbers because Mary can't take the pill. When Mary succeeds in talking Jeff into letting her try this big black Cock Mary will realize too late that she is going thru her fertile time of her cycle. But by then she is too hot to stop. Mary had to do a lot of convincing on Jeff to permit her to "try" the big black cock. However it really turned Jeff on to see his horny wife touching Darius's cock. Since she was so eager to touch it he realized that it was a forgone conclusion that she was going to take it and love it more than his. Mary's Black Baby will be treasured and looked forward to by Jeff and Mary. Mary can't wait for Jeff to be pushing the baby carriage thru WalMart with a black baby so everyone will see that she loves to fuck Black Men. Jeff will Love the Humiliation and be aroused every time they go shopping. Mary quickly becomes hooked on Black Cock and Sweetly refuses Jeff any more pussy. Willing to only jerk him off as she falls more and more in love with black cock. Mary eventually has 5 black babies and wants Jeff to be castrated to show how much he loves her being black bred. Jeff isn't sure he wants that but Mary continues to use her sexulity to get her way. Mary's black lover moves in with them and helps Mary to get her way on Jeff. Poor Jeff.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Jeff was shocked that his wife Mary touched that big black cock. He found it amazingly erotic, especially out in public. He started getting his own wood watching her fondling Darius and secretly wanted to get her to fuck Darius ASAP. Mary was so excited about Darius's big cock so close that she had to touch it. Wanting to suck it and fuck it she found her self so wet she couldn't believe it. Amy quickly suggests that they move over into the sand dunes so that they can have some privacy and Mary and Jeff whole heartly agree. Forgetting all about birth control it is too late to avoid pregnancy in Mary's fertile womb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok to have fun but once it was said how she could never go back to normal and she was basically talking the wife into trying it i felt enough is enough and would change the subject. No way would i want my wife holding it either and get a photo together to humiliate me. How about the two ladies together comparing breasts?

MicroronMicroronover 1 year ago

Who wouldn’t at least wonder what it would be like to get laid by a nice big cock… !!~~!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Midly stimulating? Maybe. Erotic? Absolutely not. I guess since these are very recent we can expect more to come. The next one needs to be the story of Mary & Amy sharing the BBC then Mary riding it to completion. If not, I'll accept the ending Buster2u added as the ending😀. Will return later to see.

zooliciouszooliciousover 1 year ago

Not sure where I want this to go, but eagerly await more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous