All Comments on 'A Trip to the Beach Ch. 05'

by eroticwriter27

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Whoa, how would you feel if you were Jeff? Watching your loyal and loving wife being satisfied by a BBC far more than you ever were able to. I think I would fall down and cry. Realizing that she was so enthusiastically and willingly seduced. Their whole world is going to change now. Is Jeff going to become a cuck willingly. So far he has, but will he wake up when Mary denies him her pussy? After all what is the point for Mary now? And Amy, what is up with her. She was promoting Mary's seduction the whole time. Shouldn't Jeff be really pissed at all three of them now? His life is now a nightmare. Sure, so far he is trying to still please his loving wife with his tongue, but is that going to keep Mary home and NOT patrolling for BBC in the bars every weekend? I doubt it. Mary is a selfish and Self Centered woman obviously, caring more about herself than her husband so far. Now that she has had a Giant BBC how can she possibly be satisfied with Jeff anymore. If Jeff doesn't have a .357 mag pistol, it is time to get one. Like my old GF Maija, told me what her husband did when he found out she was cheating on him. He came out of the shower wrapped in a towel, holding his pistol behind his back until he sat down in the living room across from her. Told her how he felt about what she had done, then pulled out his pistol and ate a bullet. When his brains splattered on her she became a different person. Hated herself the rest of her life. She certainly was Very Self Destructive when I knew her. Poor Jeff, there isn't much he can do. Jeff can't grow a bigger cock. Jeff can either try to allow her all the BBC she wants and welcome her home to his tongue or divorce her and find another leff selfish wife. I suspect that he won't have much choice. Mary will want Darius and Amy will encourage them to continue taking a perverse pleasure in destroying Jeff and Mary's marriage. Probably invite them over, on the pretense of dinner and end up swapping partners again. But Jeff will probably cry all the way home as he leaves Mary there to continue fucking Darius, since she wanted more of Darius and has No use for Jeff anymore, and therefore ignores and shuns Jeff again. The potential for heartache is so strong when you have a beautiful young horny wife. I am lucky I didn't seriously injure or kill anybody with my temper while I was still young, like Jeff. Great writing, can't wait to read your next issue of the interesting story. Seems very believable and real life. I hope Darius has some morals in the end. But it wouldn't take much effort for him to have Mary move in with Amy and Himself, leaving Jeff completely alone. At least that would be better than Darius insisting that Jeff be Castrated to be able to be Mary's Cuck and live with Mary and the others. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck off with this fucked up cuck bullshit. Eating another man's cum is for pathetic wimp cucks and with someone who is homosexual. Just drink from the source go suck some black cocks.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Jamal working on his tan when he don’t be porking white whores in silly ass ir/cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I knew it but had to read it anyway. What started as exhibitionist stuff I knew would go cuck anode course the BBC shit as well. Move to IR or gay and get better results. This is just over the top fantasy shit and not erotic at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So badly romantic that makes us vomit! Was Darius a pimp and Amy one of his whores? If not a pimp, a drug dealer at least!

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Poor little weak, pathetic, sad, lonely, self hating, reality denying, deeply closeted, repressed, confused, mentally unbalanced, self deluding, basement dwelling gay/bi "writer" you are.

And your writing is about on par with that.

Safe bet you wish you were the woman in this story. Most cucks do. And as a man who enjoys writing about eating other mens cum...you're gay dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If it doesn’t end with Jeff manning up and burning the bbc slut wife and her horrible new friends with a crow bar and a pair of bolt cutters to remove that ugly growth Darius has infecting everybody day near him including himself it’s a quick surgical procedure and the crow bar should be a great anesthesia so the procedure won’t hurt , at least at the moment , however the post operative recovery may be a bit uncomfortable but I’m sure Amy or Mary will be kind enough to give Darius an aspirin if the pain becomes unbearable , I’m sure they’ll be taking some too !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Funny why is it the black guy with the giant dick fucking the white wife and not white guy with a big dick fucking a cheating black wife ? Both taboo as the common being the cheating wife . Porn highlights black guys with big dicks but the reality is it’s rare for huge dick as most are in the average length. It’s the middle aged mom that takes a big dick best after years of fucking and having kids . A friend that fucked many of his coworkers over the years most married said bed talk they all said you’d be surprised how many woman are or have cheated. He’d sometimes feel bad when meeting husbands at company events. The most openly happily married woman he ever met was his best fuck . Her sister inlaw also worked there and he was fucking her as well. He remembers years ago on a week long trip he took her to a porn shop and got a bunch of toys . He had her with butt plugs for three days before her pounded her virgin ass. He had her face a mirror pulled her head back by her hair as he slow fucked her ass then destroyed it as he pounded it. Once he got her to go to a swingers club in LA . While he fucked her in a room she blew a black guy and had a girl sit on her face. She wasn’t happy about it the next day . She also claimed he was only the second guy that ever fucked her but her sister was a complete pig . Most in the company fuck her . He said his thing he loved to do was a blow job as they were leaving heading home saying make sure hubby gets a taste. I guess when the marriage is good you don’t want to know if she’s cheating but the percentage is very high . Especially when there is traveling or often drinks after work not to mention the PI outside popular hotels in the big cities trying to catch a cheater. I f dad o know one guy who found out , waited for them to check in to fuck and when they exited the room to go back to work he took s bay to the guys knees. Than kicked his balls repeatedly with a nose shot to finish.

zooliciouszooliciousover 1 year ago

This series could have gone to so many better, and more realistic, places. You might consider an alternate ending to better close out this adventure. But, that's just me.

MWM50MWM504 months ago

Excellent story. Had me hooked from the beginning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous