A Trip to the Cabin

Story Info
Dwayne's boss lends us his cabin for the weekend.
4.3k words
4.42
5.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story took place about a month after my now ex husband Dwayne and I swapped partners with his brother Brent and his wife Cassy. Brent and Cassy were separated for a while and during that time her and I had some wild times including sex with several guys and each other, and I convinced her to get her belly button pierced and got her stoned for the first time.

Dwayne had a very good relationship with his boss who was very well off and owned a lake cabin that he said we could use for one weekend. Dwayne also invited Brent and Cassy to join us and we all drove up together. Their parents agreed to watch Brent and Cassy's children so it was to be an adult only weekend right from the start.

We had been on the highway for about half an hour and Dwayne looked over at me in the front seat and simply said "Ready." Our 2 companions in the backseat looked confused, but I took the cue as it was our secret code. I undid my seatbelt and knelt on my seat facing Dwayne and unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out.

"What are you doing?" Cassy asked from the backseat.

"I'm giving him roadhead, you don't do that?"

She shook her head and looked as if she was making a mental note that she needed to add that to her list of things to do.

Dwayne's cock got hard very quickly in my mouth, this always excited him. I would give him this treat on the drive out to his parents' house as that really made the visit much more exciting. I started slowly sucking his cock on the underside as I knew this really turned him on and it was as if I was milking the precum out of him, then I licked it up. I looked up at him, he's trying to focus on the road, a car passes us and I make eye contact with the female passenger of that car, she does a double take as she realizes what was happening in our car. I snicker a bit has I start to slurp on Dwayne's cock, a real sloppy blowjob, more precum in my mouth, then I get serious. His cock disappears in my mouth as I go up and down on it at a rapid pace, I can tell he is getting close to cumming as he lifts up the back of my dress and starts caressing my ass. His breathing tells me he's about to cum and his hand is now over both my asshole and pussy, his favorite place to touch me during roadhead, it gets me quite wet just thinking about the naughty nature of this act. He lets out a moan and I start sucking him really hard and then he explodes in my mouth, we hadn't had sex (together anyway) for about a week so he had built up a bit of a reserve that I was gulping down just as quickly as he could ejaculate.

We had about another hour or so to drive and Dwayne's cock was exposed the entire time, I kept looking in the back seat to see if there was any action from those 2, but they behaved themselves, why I don't know!

We get to the cabin and it is amazing! I am not sure how it can be considered a cabin because it is nicer than some of the houses I have lived in, obviously his boss really does have some money, a lot of money! We unpack the car and get everything settled and sit on the porch just admiring how beautiful it is there, quite peaceful.

A short time later we hear the sounds of a child coming down the path on their bike and followed close behind by who I assume to be his father. A tall man, athletic type build, nicely styled hair and the smile of a model, absolutely gorgeous! We exchanged greetings and I tell him he should come back for a drink, he smiles and simply says "Sure!"

Once he was out of earshot Dwayne turns to me and asks "Do you want to fuck him?"

"Definitely, he is so doable, mmm. What about you do you want to fuck him to?"

Up until this point Dwayne had just started fulfilling his bi-curious side and had a few encounters with other men and he responded with a bit of a nervous laugh and a reply of "We'll see what happens if he comes back."

A very non-committal answer, typical of Dwayne when he was uncomfortable and didn't know how to answer a question.

We had a late supper and returned to the patio to enjoy some more drinks. Then inevitably the joints come out. We are just about to light one up when we see someone approaching, it is the hunk from earlier, I get very excited to see him!

"Hi hun! Want to join us for a drink?"

"Sure why not, the kid is in bed."

He sits down on the loveseat beside me which was conveniently available when Dwayne went to get beers for the boys.

He introduces himself as Matt and we all introduce ourselves and make small talk.

He is very distracted as I am more than a little flirty with him and I make sure he has a very good view of my breasts hanging out of my dress and cross my legs to ensure he can see a lot of what I have to offer.

A few drinks later and Matt seems to be getting a little buzzed and the talk has shifted to sex and things we like to do and things that are off limits.

I decide to get the party going a little quicker and ask Matt "How do you feel about this?" As I stick my hand up the leg of his shorts and find his cock, semi-hard, obviously aroused by the conversation.

I stroke it more and it is almost fully erect when he finally says "Christy, your husband is right there!"

"I know hun, he likes to watch me with other men or women."

Matt looks at me completely stunned, maybe it was the matter of fact tone that I had or the fact that I said "men or women." I don't give him time to think about it as I undo his belt and his shorts and pull them all the way off. I stand up and pull my dress over my head and stand in front of Matt completely naked giving him a chance to see me, all of me, he gets a really good look and pulls his shirt off. I straddle him and put that rock hard cock up to my pussy and look him right in the eye with a look on my face as if to say you're about to get fucked really good.

I push down on his cock and watch his face as he penetrates me, feels so good that head of his is large, it stretches my pussy and I continue down on it. He takes a nipple in his mouth, so turned on. I have the entire length of his cock in me now and I kiss him as I start to bounce up and down on him.

I look behind and we have an audience watching us have sex, Matt's face is the essence of total enjoyment as he whispers "Christy I can't last long..."

"It's all good hun, your cock feels so good in me, just let me cum first."

His finger instantly is on my clit and I increase my speed on that big cock in me, I cum soon after that and decide I want to finish him. I lean over with my breasts close to his mouth and plant my self in a sturdy position and start to fuck him hard, he's moaning almost as load as I am, I slam down onto him getting that cock as deep inside me as I can, I cum again, this is a big one, he can't keep his finger on my clit any more as I am going too quick now and then I hear a sound of relief from him and feel him throb inside me, many large spurts of cum, I suspect it's been a while since he had a good release.

I sit down next to him, a little winded and he is just looking at me as if to say "what the fuck just happened?" We don't have a chance to say anything as Cassy walks over to us and takes off, more throws off her dress and is in front of me and starts to eat Matt's creampie out of my pussy. I pinch his nipple as Cassy's tongue is all over my pussy, up and down my slit, I cum on her face, I feel her sucking the cum out of me, it is intense I sense 3 guys watching this, I cum again on pretty Cassy's face, she loves it as much as I do.

Cassy straddles me and we are into heavy kissing now and I taste the mixture of my pussy juices and Matt's cum in Cassy's mouth. I am so turned on I can't hardly concentrate on kissing her, then I feel both of us being leaned back. I break the kiss to look over Cassy's shoulders and Dwayne is lining up behind her, she moans as he penetrates her, she looks back and pinches his nipple and I pinch hers. He is fucking her pretty hard now, she turns and puts her hands on my shoulders as I continue to tease her breasts, she cums I feel her pussy almost vibrate against mine as she is sent into orgasmic bliss as Dwayne continues pounding her. Cassy looks up and kisses me again, tongue to tongue, such a good taste in her mouth. I hear a loud moan from Dwayne, I know what that means, then Cassy moans as she feels Dwayne's cum into her.

My turn to go down on her, she is so wet and Dwayne left quite a deposit in her. I insert 2 fingers into her and try to scoop out his cum from her pussy and into my mouth, I feel her cum hard as her clit is extremely sensitive now.

Brent is now standing beside us in his shorts, I reach up and feel his cock, he is rock hard and I guess he must have been masterbaiting while the rest of us were pleasing each other.

"Do you feel left out hun?"

I stop my oral sex on his wife and lead him over to the lounger, teasing his cock with my ass as we walk, my ass is wet with his precum. He is the last one to cum after seeing me give his brother a blowjob in the car, our new friend fuck me in front of everyone and Dwayne deposited a large amount of cum in Cassy.

I kneel down on the lounger and Brent enters me from behind, even with his large cock he slides into me with a combination of my pussy juice, Matt's cum and Cassy's saliva, I am more than well lubed.

He is going at me hard, then I notice Matt in front of me, god what a beautiful site, I pull him closer and take his cock in my mouth. I taste myself on his cock, so arousing, he just looks at me and wonders what is going on, Brent's hands on my hips as he rams his cock in me, Matt's hands on my breasts as I suck that cock.

Brent holds deep in me and starts to empty his balls in me, the throbbing that I love so much as Brent's cum is now competing in me with Matt's cum, 2 gorgeous guys, both with large cocks and both heavy cummers just came in me not 10 minutes apart. Then I feel Matt's cum hit the back of my throat as he holds my breasts, he really seems to like them.

Cassy is on the picnic table now and Brent decides he wants a turn with his wife and starts kissing her and I see him enter her shortly after.

Dwayne is over near the lounger with me and slips his cock into my pussy; "There is so much cum in you, fuckkkk!"

"Yeah well I want more, give me your cum, reclaim your wife after these other 2 just fucked your wife, show me that your want me more."

He loves it when I talk dirty and he is fucking me like a mad man, then he picks me up and I wrap my legs around him, I start to slip and he grabs my ass and slides a finger from each hand into my ass, I squirm a bit, then he pulls me closer and continues to pound me.

"Yeah Dwayne, pound me hard, give it to me, you are so deep, ohhh, feels so good."

I cum while trying to get the last sentence out, and that is as long as he can last, I feel Dwayne spurt once, twice and three times in me, I know his balls are completely drained from cumming in my mouth, Cassy's pussy and now my pussy.

"That was a great fuck!"

Matt walks over to me and pours beer on my chest, it runs down, really cold! He starts licking it up, so unexpected and erotic, I can't help but cum again.

After that we are all pretty much out of breath and just sit around, completely naked. Dwayne reaches over to the table and picks up a joint and a lighter. He sparks it up and inhales and says "So that was the first night, only one more left."

We smoked 2 joints and passed out somewhere, all a bit of a blur. Matt eventually made it back to his cabin I think, he wasn't there when I woke up the next morning, but as Dwayne said, it is only the first day down.

The next day doesn't get off to an early start, I sort of roll out of bed at some point. I don't feel good, not at all. I start to think about the night before, how much did I drink? How much did I smoke? Why is there so much cum on my leg, then I remember the 3 guys who came in me and I start to feel better.

I pull on a white tank top and my favorite pair of lulu shorts and head downstairs, really wanting a cup of coffee and something to eat.

It's raining out, heavy rain and as I lean over drinking my coffee I feel a hand on my ass and a voice say "Guess we're not doing much out there today, huh?"

It was Cassy, she has a T-Shirt on and I wanted to rip it off, but decided to wait!

My boredom of being inside was starting to get the better of me so I slipped on some sandals and went out onto the deck. Even in the rain this place was so beautiful and the rain was so peaceful, almost calming. Not long after Dwayne came out and asked what I was doing.

"Not much, just needed to get some fresh air, how about you?"

"I was hoping you were out here with a joint, but no such luck?"

"Not right now, but definitely later."

His hand is on my back and caressing it, feels good, I grab him by the hand and lead him off the deck losing the cover of the awning above and into the rain. I stop right beside his car and turn to him and give him a deep kiss, full mouth on mouth and lots of tongue, he obviously wasn't expecting it. He breaks away and looks at me standing in the rain, my hair now completely soaked and sticking to my back. My tank top is not covering anything now as it clings to me and outlines my form, my nipples ready to cut some glass.

"Everything okay?"

"You just look amazing when you are wet, so sexy!"

His words made me tingle, I've never wanted him more than I did right then and there. I pull my tank top off and throw it against the windshield of his car standing there in the rain letting it hit my body and run down, my breasts on full display crying out to him getting wetter and wetter in more ways than one. He is frozen, staring at me, no movement, I pull my shorts down to my ankles and kick them off onto the car and stand with my feet shoulder width apart. Rain runs down me, it tickles as it hits my ass crack and my slit almost as if it is trying to enter me.

"Take me here, show me I'm yours, fuck me real good love."

Dwayne almost sprints over to me, picks me up and sits me on the hood of his car, it's cold on my ass and pussy, but I don't care, he is attacking my mouth with his, our tongues locked and his hand is rubbing my pussy. It doesn't take me long to cum, he senses it and moves his hand up to my breast and supports me with his other hand on my back. My hands are all over his t-shirt and I dig my nails into him, he moans as he kisses me deeper. That seems to really excite him as he pulls slightly away from me and lifts my right leg up onto the hood of the car, his hand has returned to my pussy and finds my clit very quickly.

He rubs my pussy with his full open hand, so much pressure so good, I lean my head back and feel my hair peel away from my back. I close my eyes, such an incredible feeling. He slips his thumb in my pussy and a finger rubs my clit as he leans down and bites at my nipples. Oh my nipples are so hard from the cold rain hitting them, the pain from his bites send sensations throughout my body, it hurts but it turns me on. I reach back and brace myself on the hood trying to push my breast deeper in his mouth and his thumb deeper in my pussy, another huge orgasm, no way to know what is rain and what is my pussy juice on his car, I want his cock in me, just as I am about to tell him, I feel another really big orgasm building.

"Keep going, harder, deeper, fuck yes, almost there..."

He responds to my commands, I moan, I breath, I moan and moan, and then remember the breath. Such a huge release I lean back on the hood to get my senses back, I can't remember 2 back to back orgasms of that size before. I don't get a chance to think about it for long as I feel his mouth on my pussy. I look down and see the top of his head between my legs. Then a finger enters my pussy and starts pumping me, a second one stretches me slightly, so good. His tongue is dancing on my clit, I cum on it. Never have I felt such an erotic feeling, barely able to see him through the rain. I grab him by the hair on his head not wanting him to stop, his other hand reaches up and pinches my nipples, then his hand comes down on my stomach. He remembers that I find that so erotic and he rubs it ever so slightly and I cum again on his face.

I try to get up and am able to get a hold of his wet shirt and pull it over his head and toss it, not caring where it lands. He stands up and kisses me, so much of my juice on his face that even the rain can't wash it off, but I will help clean it up. I feel him pull down his shorts and I grab his cock, it is rock hard. Even with the cold rain hitting it, he is so turned on also.

"Put him inside me and warm him up for a bit."

Without a word, his cock penetrates me and he pushes it deep inside my pussy, fuck does that feel good, he starts pumping me, I stroke his chest, rain splashes on me with each of his thrusts.

"Go deeper hun, make me feel it, mmm yeah, keep going."

I can tell he is getting close, neither of us want this to end. He lifts my leg up and slides my ass across the hood penetrating me deeper, I am lying on my side, one leg is hitting the tire of the car with each thrust, the other is on Dwayne's shoulder. The rain hitting my naked body is so arousing as is the rain that is dripping off of him onto me. He is grunting now, I am sliding back and forth on the vehicle, slipping and sliding on the wet hood, then I feel him hold deep inside of me and the unmistakable throbbing of his cock pumping cum into me, deep into me. We stay there until his cock finally gets limp and slides out of me. I'm lying on his car, completely naked, rain pelting me and Dwayne's cum dripping out of my pussy. This was easily the best sex we have ever had.

I am so turned on and not ready to go back inside, I jump down off the car and land in the mud. I turn him around and take his cock in my mouth, it's sensitive and he squirms a bit but I want that cock hard again, I want it to penetrate me, I want him to fuck me in the rain again. I try to crouch in front of him but my feet keep slipping in the mud and I land on my knee. Very muddy now, I figure whatever and just engulf myself in the mud and take the entire length of his cock in my mouth and I am sucking it hard. It doesn't take long for it to spring back to life.

"Take me now," I whisper to Dwayne in a seductive voice and turn around to face his car. He lines his cock up against my asshole, waiting for me to give him the go ahead to enter my ass, but that isn't going to happen. I want him back in my pussy. I reposition his cock to my front hole and pull his ass towards me and I feel him enter me.

I am so turned on, I feel his cum in me, I feel his cock in me, I feel rain hitting me, I am covered up to my thighs in mud and we are in the open where anyone can see us and I don't care. I reach back and grab his head to pull in for another open mouthed kiss and then I break.

"I want you to fuck the shit out of me, pound me as if this is our last fuck together."

"Tell me how you feel when I do it," was his response and I know he wants my dirty talk and he thrusts once in me.

I moan as he grunts "Yeah hun, nice and deep, feel me deep, feel your cum!"

Another deep thrust, I whimper a bit, my pussy was still sore from last night, it is cold and hurting from earlier and now I've told him to do me as hard as he can. Another thrust, I should stop this before it hurts to much, a big thrust as I finish my thought. No way am I stopping this.

"Keep going, feels so good, I know you can fuck me harder than that though."

He gives me about 10 hard thrusts, I moan and cry at the same time, it hurts but what a good pain.

He spanks my ass, hard, it is cold and hurts even more but it makes me clench and he feels my pussy muscles tighten around his cock. He grabs a handful of my wet hair and pulls me back, "Is that what you wanted you fucking whore?"

12