A Trip to the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knows me too well, only when I am really turned on do I like that kind of feedback. "Yeah hun, give it to me hard like that, I want the rest of your cum in me."

He starts pounding me even harder than before, literally lifting me off the ground, he grabs my hips and his breathing is louder, I know he is getting close. One hand finds its way to my clit, oh shit so turned on, so stimulated, oh going to cum, yes there it is.

Dwayne must have felt my orgasm as he speeds up and I feel his cum enter my pussy as he finishes flicking my clit and squeezes my breasts individually. Not nearly as much as the first load, but so good.

We decide to head back in, I see a handprint in mud on his ass and his shorts are nowhere to be found. I pick up my clothes that are as soaked as I am and then realise I am barefoot. Where the fuck are my sandals? I can't see them anywhere, so we head inside.

Sitting at the kitchen table are Brent and Cassy watching as I come in first completely naked with my hair soaked and dripping wet, rain, cum and pussy juice as well as a good covering of mud on my lower half. Then Dwayne enters wearing nothing more than a smile, and he is returning without his shorts. The other 2 just look at us and shake their heads. I need a shower to clean up and warm up, then a bit of a rest, this day is only half over.

To be continued...

12