A Trip to The Casino

Story Info
Wrong door turns out to be the right door.
4.2k words
4.5
9.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers

Author's note: All characters are of age and consenting. This is purely a work of fiction and any semblance to anyone real or imagined is unintentional. This story contains some racist comments, group sex, cuckolding and gambling. Read at your own desire.

--------------------------

My wife and I are in our mid fifties and empty nesters. We married young and had our family and are now out looking for new and exciting adventures. We aren't swingers, but have agreed that if an opportunity presents itself, as long as we share it with each other, go for it. At the end of the day we are going home with each other as our marriage is really strong, and it's just sex and fun. We both look younger than mid fifties and Julie can still turn heads.

We had travelled out of town to a casino several hours away from home. Only Indian tribes in our part of the country are allowed to operate casinos so it was on a reservation. Whenever we travel she gets really horny and does things she normally doesn't do, which is why we always go several hours away, if not further.

There was a concert that we wanted to see and it was fantastic. However right at the end someone spilled their whole beer on Julie. She decided to head back to the room and change and then meet me in the casino as she didn't want the night to end and she didn't like smelling like a brewery.

I headed off to the casino and she went to change. "I'll be at the black jack tables or the slots. See you in a few," I said as we parted ways.

I was hitting it good and lost track of the time and hadn't realized that Julie hadn't come down yet. All of the sudden, the dealer stopped and I caught his eyes looking past me and focusing on something behind me. I turned to look and there was my wife walking towards our table wearing the most revealing micro dress I had ever seen her wear. It was literally all glitter and drawing everyone's attention and showing lots of cleavage. It also just draped over her breasts and gave a nice side boob as she walked up. It barely came to the tops of her thighs, which is why she had to walk slowly so as to not reveal anything. I noticed that she had different shoes on too. They were five inch bright red stilettos. They did a real nice job finishing off her outfit and making her legs look even longer and more toned than before. She was a sight to see. I glanced around the casino and saw many heads turning and following her as she came over to me.

"Hi honey, how you doing?" As she leaned in for a kiss, the dress fell open giving a complete side boob to the guy next to me and drooped enough in the front that the dealer got a nice shot of her tits. I don't doubt that the table behind us go a nice shot of her ass too. I instinctively put my hand on her back to find that there was no material there as it was completely open in the back almost down to the crack of her ass.

"Really good, I'm up $2,000. Holy smokes, where did you get that dress?"

"I'll tell you later, it's a long story, but a good one. Unless you want to go up now?"

"I can. I've never won this much before so I should walk away before the house wins it back."

After I cashed out, I could feel the eyes were on my wife as we walked through the casino to the elevators.

Julie said, "What do you think of my new dress? I turned a lot of heads and got several comments walking to your table. It didn't even cost anything and I made $1,000 too."

"Yeah, I can see how it would turn some heads. So, why don't you start with your story about how you ended up with that dress," I said as we entered the elevator.

-----------------------------

"I went back to our room and changed into a mini skirt. Not a tight one, but more of the pleated kind that shows more leg and has a little bit of a flare on the bottom. I then put on my nice white blouse with the low cut front and started back to the casino. I went through a door which I thought was the hall to the casino. It wasn't. I barged in on some meeting and before I knew what was happening this large security guy came from across the room and grabbed me. Not hard, but I wasn't going anywhere."

There was a guy sitting behind a desk and there was another table with another guy in a suit and it looked like his own security guy too. The guy sitting at the table looked me over and said, "I can't believe you would schedule a white woman to serve us tonight. We are trying to take care of own with this meeting."

The guy behind the desk said, "I didn't schedule anyone. I thought we would be done by now so I hadn't planned on dinner." He looked at me and said, "Who are you?"

"I'm just someone who took a wrong turn. I was at the concert and had to change my clothes before joining my husband at the casino. I thought that door was the hallway back to the casino."

He motioned with his hand for the security guy to let me go and he said, "well, we have a problem. You have seen things that no one was supposed to see. We're going to have to have you sign an NDA to prevent you from talking to anyone about this."

"About what? I don't even know who you people are."

He pondered for a minute and then said, "I have a proposition for you. This is taking longer than expected and we need to eat. I hadn't scheduled anyone to service us and by the time they would get here, it would be too late anyway. It will take some time for my legal team to draw up an NDA and I can't let you out of the office without it. If you provide service to us, we will tip you based on how well you do, you can then sign the document and be on your way."

"How much?" I asked.

"Very well. The private kitchen and bar are through that other door. We will all move to the conference table and continue the meeting while you serve us." They all started to get up and move to the other table across the room.

"I didn't say I would do it. I asked how much?"

"As I said, you will be compensated based on the level of service you provide. You are not a member of this tribe so I cannot pay you. Your service will dictate your compensation."

I have serving experience and am a people pleaser so pondered for a little bit and figured I might as well make some money while we wait, so I said, "Who would like a drink?"

"Well, could you please close the blinds over the big window before we move to that table. We cannot have anyone outside seeing us. You will need to stand on a chair to reach the pull handle."

I moved over to the window and got a chair in place and stood up on it. I knew what they wanted so I made sure to reach up and give them a nice look at my legs and ass as I grabbed the blinds and pulled them down. Wearing just a thong under my skirt, I knew they would get a good look at my near naked ass.

"Please pull them all the way to the ground, we need to make sure this is private."

I got off the chair, grabbed the blind and pulled it all the way down covering the whole window, making sure to give them a nice look as I bent at the waist instead of crouching down. I then moved to the other window and did the same thing. Before I got it to the ground, I looked over my shoulder and sure enough, all four of them were staring at my now mostly exposed ass.

"Like what you see? Did I do that right?"

The leader said, "Yes, that is very good. Very good indeed."

I took their drink orders and went in to the private bar and kitchen to place the order. When I returned I had the drinks, menus and rolled silverware for them. They were speaking in a language I couldn't understand.

As I placed the drinks and the silverware and menus down, the other suit asked, "What type of drink do you drink?"

"I like tequila. Why?"

"No reason. But, we are almost done here and that does sound good. Why don't you get me a shot of tequila too."

I turned quickly, which caused my skirt to flutter up and give them a quick show as I walked across the room. I "accidentally" dropped my tray on the way to the kitchen and had to bend over to pick it up, giving them yet another shot of my backside. "Oops, sometimes I can be so clumsy."

I came back in and asked if they would like any appetizers to start things off.

The leader said, "Why don't you just have the chef put together a sampler platter."

I nodded and placed the shot of tequila in front of the other suit. He then said, "This is for you. Why don't you order a shot every time we order a round. There's no reason you shouldn't be drinking too."

"If you insist," I said as I downed the shot. I then did my twirl again to show a little cheek and off I went to order the sampler platter.

I served the sampler, making sure to lean and show lots of cleavage as I placed the plates and such down. "Anyone need a refresher on their drinks?" They all agreed and off I went.

I followed their instructions and ordered another shot for myself and downed it promptly in front of them. As I cleared the appetizers, they were starting to get a little more touchy feely and started rubbing the insides of my legs and sometimes as I would lean over to clear a plate they would even run their hands up between my thighs and rub my ass cheeks. I have to admit, I didn't mind at all.

I took their dinner orders and went back to the kitchen and punched them in to the computer. As I came back, the tone of the meeting had changed, they seemed much more jovial and less business like. "Would anyone like some wine with their meal?"

The leader said, "That would be wonderful, and why don't you order us another round."

When I went in and placed the drink order and the wine order, I realized that I was getting pretty warm and decided to take my bra off. I hate having a sweaty bra. When I walked back in from the hot kitchen to the cool office, my nipples stood out at attention. As I walked across the room, my breasts swaying nicely and my nipples pointing out, they stopped speaking and just watched. I placed the drinks and then slammed my third shot.

Then I brought out the wine and the bottle wasn't opened. I tried and tried, but couldn't get the cork to cooperate. The security guard stood up and said, "Let me help you with that, sometimes they can be tricky." He then proceeded to run the cork screw deeper than what I was able to and pulled hard to pop it out. As he did, the wine came flying out and got all over my white shirt.

Without thinking, I pulled my shirt off quickly and held it up. They all sat there and stared at my now exposed breasts. "Oh boy, that's probably going to stain," I said.

The security guard was apologizing up and down and the leader stood up and said, "Let me have that. I will have my staff clean that while we finish eating. If they can't get the stain out, we will take care of it for you." He grabbed the shirt and talked into an intercom in his language to his personal assistant. A woman came in and gave me some dirty looks as she took my blouse and walked out of the room.

"I guess I will have to work the rest of the dinner topless. Will that bother anyone? I'm not sure the health department would approve."

"Well, we sure do approve," said the other suit.

I poured the wine and the other suit said, "I think you forgot a glass. We our having another round so you should have some wine as well."

"I think you guys are trying to get me drunk," I said. I poured myself a glass of wine and then said, "I think I should take my skirt off too, that way I won't ruin my whole outfit in case you spill any more," as I looked at the security guard and gave him a wink. I turned away from the table and slowly started to slide my skirt over my ass. I stopped and looked over my shoulder and asked, "is that alright with you guys, or should I stop?" I finished sliding my skirt off, leaving myself standing there in just my thong and high heels.

"No no, by all means, that is a great idea. I wouldn't want you to ruin your skirt," said the leader.

As I walked across the room to put my skirt on a chair, I said, "I'll check on your meal and see if it is ready."

I brought the entrees out and set them down making sure to stand real close and take my time so each one could get a good look at my breasts or ass, whichever they chose to look at.

The other suit said, "You didn't drink your wine yet. It wouldn't be right if we didn't let you do that."

I walked to the end of the table and started to drink the wine and then very slowly started to pour a small amount on my chest and let it run down between my breasts all the way down to my thong. "Oops." I walked over to the leader and said, "could you please wipe me off? I seemed to have spilled a little. Make sure to use some cold water as that will make it come off easier."

He dipped his napkin in his ice water and proceeded to wipe me down. He started at the top of my chest and worked his way down. He stopped at my breasts and made sure to work over each nipple. He rubbed, tugged and twisted each one to ensure they were clean. This caused me to let out a little moan of approval.

When he reached my thong, I asked him, "Is my thong wet too?"

He cupped his hand under my pussy to feel and said, "Yes, it got soaked by the wine."

"Well, I guess you should take that off too, then. I can't work in a wet uniform now, can I? That would cause me to get chilled."

He slowly started to work my thong over my hips and down my legs, putting his face right in front of my now sopping pussy.

He turned to the table and said, "That's one thing I like about white women, they tend to shave more than our own. I love a bald white pussy."

They ate their dinners and I served them completely naked for the rest of the meal. To say the kitchen staff and bar staff were caught off guard would be an understatement. Seeing a white woman walking in and out of the office and kitchen totally naked is not something that happens every day, I suppose.

As I continued to clear their plates, they were now extremely touchy and feely. They would rub my upper thighs, ass cheeks and were not shy about it. As I cleared the last plate, I asked, "Would you gentlemen like anything for dessert?"

"Why don't you ask the chef for his recommendations tonight, unless you have something that you would suggest?"

"Well, I would highly recommend a cream pie, I hear they are wonderful for everyone involved and fun to make. We can make it right here. I have a nice place that all you have to do is add the cream. I think we would all enjoy that very much."

They all got my meaning and started to remove their clothes.

The leader said to the other suit, "Why don't you make the cream pie and I will fill the baker with cream from the top end. We can get her on her hands and knees and have her both at the same time."

"Oooo, I like that," I said. "It's been awhile since I've had two cocks in me at the same time." I dropped down on to my hands and knees and waited for them to get in to place.

The suit got in behind me and started to slide his cock into my pussy. It slipped in effortlessly as I was so wet at this point that it provided no resistance. The leader got on his knees in front of me and put his cock right in front of me. He then said something in his own language as he pushed it forward and I took him in my mouth.

The three of us got in to a good motion for awhile. The leader was still speaking in his own language, I'm assuming to the security guys, as I was getting it from behind and getting my mouth stuffed. My orgasm was building and I could sense they were as well. The leader grabbed the back of my head and pulled himself all the way down my throat and then let go of his load. He was so deep that I didn't even need to swallow, he shot it directly down my gullet. However, I hadn't been able to cum because I was focused on making sure to please him.

As he started to pull out, I sucked the remainder out and made sure that he was clean when he removed his cock from my mouth. Without warning, the other security guy got down in front of me and stuck his cock into my mouth wanting his blowjob too. I wasted no time and sucked him in immediately.

The other suit, had stopped when the leader came in my mouth, was now thrusting hard causing me to take the other security guy deep into my mouth. The other suit then started to pound me very hard and I could feel him pumping his load into my pussy. This caused the security guy in my mouth to shoot his load into me as well. They both came down and as he pulled out of my mouth, I made sure to lick him clean as well.

The other security guard then picked me up without warning and laid me on my back on the conference table. "I can't fuck you from behind, my knees are too bad." Before he entered me, I could see that he was larger than the suit and he had the biggest balls I have ever seen. He lifted my legs up and started to slowly enter me. I hadn't orgasmed yet and once I felt his balls hit my anus, I was able to get over the top and had a wonderful orgasm.

He didn't waste any time and started to pound me hard. My legs were pushed up towards my chest and my feet were flailing around as he was showing no mercy. I heard a door open and saw the assistant walk through carrying a bag but I was enjoying getting fucked too much to really think what was going on. He pushed my legs up as far as they could go and then he pushed in deeper than he had been and I could feel him cumming deep inside me.

Feeling his cock pumping his load in to me and his big balls resting on my anus pushed me over the top for another little orgasm of my own. As he slowly came down and removed his cock from me, the leader said, "My assistant has informed me that the stain did not come out and she brought a new outfit for you. She put it in my private bathroom."

I got up and walked to the bathroom and put on the out fit that you see me in now. There was a note on it that said, "This is an outfit fit for a white slut. Enjoy walking through the casino."

When I came out, the men had all dressed and were sitting at the conference table. I walked over and even though they had seen me naked most of the night, they couldn't take their eyes off me as I approached. "Will there be anything else tonight, gentlemen? Or should I prepare the bill?"

"No, I think that will be all. The suggestion of the cream pie was very good indeed."

I went to the kitchen and printed the ticket and presented it to the leader.

He looked at the bill and said, "Let's see, twenty percent is typically a good tip these days. The bill is $999, so I shall tip on that. However, we own the casino so we don't pay for food. So 20% of nothing is nothing. Wait, I see there is a $500 service fee on here, what is that? I will not tip on that, only the cost of the food and liquor, which is zero."

"The $500 service fee is typical for a private event in the service industry. This was definitely a private event and I think I provided you with exceptional service."

"Well, seeing as I don't pay for food, I guess the service fee will be good."

"I shall match that then as well," said the other suit.

Just then the leader said, "One more thing." He picked up his phone and projected on to the tv screen a video showing me getting two cocks in me. One in my mouth and another in my pussy. It was the whole scene playing out on the tv. You could clearly see it was me and you couldn't see either of their faces as they were both pounding away. Then you could see him grab the back of my head and you could see him have his orgasm deep in my mouth. Then the other security guard jumped in and I took his cock straight into my mouth. He fast forwarded a little and then the last security guard could be seen pounding away at me on the conference table. Again, you couldn't see his face, but you could surely see mine.

"I couldn't get a hold of our legal department so I had to solve the problem of keeping you quiet in a different way. If you speak of any of this, all of this will end up on the internet. Do you understand?"

Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers
12