A Trip to The Casino

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised that I hadn't seen them recording this and surprised that they did. "I understand, but as I told you, I have no idea who any of you are so what the hell would I have to tell."

"Good, now you may go, white slut. And know as you walk through our casino dressed like the white slut that you are, that we are in charge here and not you. Everyone will look at you and judge you based on your appearance. My assistant picked it up, but I told her what to get to ensure that you understand how serious we are about you being quiet about this evening."

He then took the money and threw it on the floor. The other suit followed and did the same.

I made sure to bend over one last time and give them a good show and as I stood up I said, "Sweetie, for $1,000 you can call me anything you want if it makes you feel better," as I walked out of the office.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Julie, that's crazy and silly. I hope they don't release that video, although, I wouldn't mind getting a copy myself."

We had reached our room and I was extremely horny and said, "Well, how about me now? You still have one hole that hasn't been used tonight and I'm ready to explode."

Julie was ready to go and said, "I thought you'd never ask."

A few days later, a video was released on the closed network for the reservation titled, "The White Slut."

12