A Trip to the Doctor's Office

Story Info
How I got used at the doctor's office.
801 words
3.99
24.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story

I have a friend, 74 y/o married man who is a doctor of psychiatry. He has me come to his office frequently to pleasure him. Let me describe myself. I am a 62 y/o married white male. I have been bi since my late 20's. I knew I was a bottom from the beginning and have developed myself into a very obedient submissive fucktoy for men.

So last Friday at around 10 am, the doctor had me come to his office. He did not have any patient appointments and most of his staff were away from the office. I arrived at his office and parked. I call his cell upon arrival to let him know I have arrived and he comes out to escort me into the building. He comes out to get me and greets by saying, "hello faggot. Are you ready for cock". I always reply with a very obedient "yes Sir". We walk into his office building with me following him. He directs me to his office and as I walk down the hallway we pass an open office door. As I pass the open door I don't dare look into the office, I'm afraid of making eye contact and they'd know why I was there, to be the doctors faggot fucktoy.

The doctor directs me into his office. It's furnished with very plush leather couch and big chair. He's had me naked on both many times in the past. The office also has a typical desk and such. As the doctor closes the blinds I know my place is to take off all my clothes and obediently wait for his instructions. I stand naked in the middle of his office, he turns to me and immediately starts working my nipples and calls me a faggot cocksucker. We lock lips in a deep kiss then he pulls back to chew on one of my nipples. He's driving me crazy with lust at this point and I crave his cock and cum. I really don't have any clue what his intentions are on this day. I don't know if he wants me to suck him off then kick me out, maybe he want to fuck me. One thing I know for sure, I'm going to enjoy it.

He's pushes me down to the floor and unhooks his trouser, I pull them to the floor and he says "suck". I wrap my mouth around his cock head and start sucking. His cock expands rapidly to full hardness of 6.5 inches. Without removing his cock from my mouth he turns and sits on the leather couch. I love sucking his beautiful cock and I make sure he knows it. I start forcing his cock down my throat which drives him crazy. The throat fucking really generates alot of saliva and it turns into very wet and messy blow job. I generally jerk off during our sessions with lube that he provides. He didn't have any lube so I expected I was not going to be allowed to cum today. I really didn't mind as my main objective is to please and pleasure this man.

I kept taking his cock deep down my throat making gagging sounds periodically but keeping him deep down there. I knew he was super excited because his cock remained hard as granite and throbbing. He heard people in the hallway and got distracted briefly. I stopped sucking and asked him if all was ok. He said "keep sucking faggot, and pulled my head back down on his cock. All the deepthroat fucking had him right on the edge of cumming. I knew he was close and i really worked his cock down deep and him myself down when he shouted he was cumming. He pumped his load of sweet cum down my throat and I didn't spill a drop. I pulled off his cock and milk every drop I could squeeze out and licked it up.

I knew he likes to see me cum so i laid on the floor and he straddles my head facing my feet. I had plenty of spit from the throat fuck so i spit in my hand and started jerking off. I was licking his balls and still semi erect cock, taking the head in my mouth to taste any remains of cum while he pulled and pinched my nipples. I didn't last long and shot my load all over my stomach.

The doctor threw me some tissues and told me to get cleaned up and get out. I obediently followed his orders and left with the taste of his cum still in my mouth.

After leaving his office I messaged him and thanks him telling him I can't wait for him to abuse me again.