Straight Boy's Bondage Gang Bang

Story Info
Straight Harry Accidentally becomes the centre of a gay orgy.
7.3k words
4.75
64.2k
174
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,457 Followers

Straight Boy Accidental Bondage Gang Bang

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18. This involves bondage and a lot of gay sex!

Comments and emails are welcome, I would love to hear your feedback!

It was my 19th birthday last week, it would have been a great celebration if my girlfriend didn't decide to dump me the day before! We had been dating for nearly a year and she said she needs to explore and doesn't want to just stay with one man!

What hurts more is that I know she is out getting with other guys and doing god knows what!

My 19th birthday wasn't bad, a party at my house with my friends and my family.

I am just under 6 foot, short brown hair and very slim. As annoying as I find it, I don't have a single hair on my body. I am pale and smooth all over, I do grow pubes, but I shave them off regularly.

One night, I was flicking through my phone and on dating apps when an advert popped up, it was for a swinger's bar near me. Clicking on the link I was stunned by what I saw!

It was like a sex club! It had photos of men and women having sex, group orgies and lots more! To say the least I was horny straight away by just looking at it. The website said that you were guaranteed sex!

Closing my eyes, I pictured my ex-girlfriend whilst wanking my cock. Using my favourite memory, when she was riding me on my bed while my parents were downstairs. It did not take me long to cum all over myself.

After cleaning up, I decided that next weekend I was going to this swinger's club and was going to try and get some action. Maybe it will help me get over my ex if I have sex with another woman! And who knows, I might learn a new thing or two!

That week I did my work as normal on the cash register of a supermarket, I didn't tell any of my friends that I was going to the swinger's club because I didn't want to be embarrassed by it!

But finally, Saturday came! I shaved my pubes to make sure I was completely smooth, had a shower and made sure I was completely fresh, ready to have sex with hopefully the second woman in my life.

I told my parents that I was going to see my mates and going out with them, then I booked a taxi and headed to the club.

As soon as I said the name, the taxi driver gave me a funny look but carried on driving.

To say I was nervous would be an understatement, the only thing stopping me from turning around was that no one would know I was going there, I highly doubted my mates ever went to this swinger's club.

It was 9pm and dark out when I finally arrived. Stepping out of the taxi, I adjusted my black shirt and made sure I had nothing on my blue jeans, pushing my hair to one side I looked up.

You couldn't guess that it was like a sex club from the outside, it was just a red door with a small sign over the top saying "Oshea's Bar".

At first I thought I was in the wrong place, but then I saw a couple coming out and both looked liked they have just been fucking like crazy!

So I plucked up my courage, took a deep breath and headed inside. At the door I had to pay to get inside and then the bouncer gave me a form to fill in.

It was filled with questions such as:

Man, woman or both? I ticked that I was a man.

Do you have any STD's? I ticked no.

Do you need condoms or can go freely? I ticked that I am happy to not use condoms.

Singles of orgies? I ticked both!

Bondage? I was nervous about this one but I ticked yes! Why not?

Have you been here before? I ticked no.

When did you last have sex? I put down 2 weeks ago.

Do you agree to not tell anyone about what happens in this club? I ticked yes.

After signing it, I handed the form back and the bouncer put it behind a desk and guided me inside.

Well, it was amazing inside!! It had a long leather bar, the lights were dimly lit and it actually looked like quiet a fancy and expensive place.

Getting to the bar, I just ordered a water as I wasn't planning on drinking.

"Your first time here?" The woman behind the bar asked giving me the glass.

"Yes, it is." I nervously replied.

"I could tell." She said with a laugh and then carried on serving customers.

I stayed at the bar, drinking my water and looking around the room. You couldn't tell it was a sex club, it was filled with people dressed quite nice and chatting.

After around ten minutes someone came and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hi, you're Harry correct?" She said holding a clip board with paper on.

She was beautiful, she looked mid-twenties, long brunette hair and eyes you could get lost in.

Stuttering, I nervously replied.

"Y-yes it is."

She smiled and said.

"Good. I have your form here, if you are interested, there is a group session looking to get started in another room. They have requested a younger man to be the centre of it?"

I couldn't believe what she just said, did she just ask if I wanted to be the centre of an orgy?!

"Y-yes." I replied trying not to sound too keen, even though in my head I loved the idea of having a group of women focusing on me!

"Good, follow me." She said taking my hand. I put the glass down and interlinked my fingers with hers and followed her.

I hope she is part of the orgy, she is so beautiful.

"Have you ever been in a group session before?" She asked.

"Never. What about you?" I asked.

She laughed and replied.

"Not one like this."

That confused me, is this different to other orgies?

Walking down a long corridor, we finally reached a closed door and she stopped and said to me.

"You are into bondage, yes?"

"Yes." I replied, my mind going crazy with thoughts of what could happen in there.

Was I going to be tied up and just have women touch me all over?

"I am going to take you in, but I need your permission to tie you up, blindfold you and gag you?"

WOW! This is crazy!

I was nervous about being in that position but given the professionalness of this place I just nodded my head and thought I might as well go with it!

"Great." She said, taking my hand once more and opening the door.

It was a large room, there were no people in it yet but it was well lit. In the centre was a strange contraction, it looked to be a frame of sorts with chains and leather cuffs on.

"Please get undressed and step into the bottom cuffs." She said.

I quickly did as I was told, getting completely naked in front of this beautiful women. She looked at my hard cock and smiled.

"Shame." She said.

Shame? What's a shame?

I stepped into the leather cuffs at the bottom and the woman bent over and tightened them around my ankles.

"Now your hands." She said, guiding leather cuffs onto my wrists and tightening them.

"I take it you've never used one of these?" She asked me.

"Never." I replied, weirdly not as nervous even though I was completely naked in front of her.

"Okay, so these are all linked to a chain that can be pulled tighter, like this." She pulled on a chain and my wrists were pulled and extended as far as they could to the corners and lifting me off the ground, weirdly it didn't hurt though.

Then she pulled another chain and my ankles were pulled to the other corners and I was mid air, star fished in front of her.

"Wow." I replied, amazed by this device.

"Also, it can be used to pull you into pretty much any position." She said, pulling on a chain and suddenly my hands fell forward along with the cuffs.

I was suddenly just off the floor, my ankles stretched and my hands nearly down to the ground so I was completely bent over. I tried to move a little but the chains were tight and I could barely move an inch.

Putting me back into the star fish position, she asked.

"Are you still okay with all of this?"

I've gone this far, I'm not going to stop now.

"Yes I am." I told her with a smile.

"Good, now I am going to put your gag in." She told me, "Do you consent?"

"Of course." I told her.

She smiled and walked to the other side of the room, leaving me hanging in the air completely naked and helpless.

Returning, she had a black ball gag in her hands.

"Open wide." She said.

Opening my mouth as wide as possible, she placed the gag into my mouth and tightly tied it around my head. My jaw was locked open around the gag, I tried to make a noise but just muffles came out.

This is mad! I have never done anything like this, but my body was telling me I liked it. I could feel my rock hard cock below me at the thought of being tied up and letting a load of women touch me all over.

"Too tight?" She asked.

I shook my head to say no.

"Good, now for the blindfold." She said, pulling a silk cloth from her back pocket.

Slowly she wrapped the blindfold around my eyes and tied it to the back of my head, it was soft and was quite comfortable to wear.

Now, it was pitch black. I couldn't see, move or speak. And I was horny as fuck!

"Okay you're all set." The woman said, "I am going to go now and the group should be in shortly."

I mumbled back "Okay" through the gag, not that it made any proper sounding word.

I don't know how long I remained there for, ten minutes at the most. I was worried that no one was coming and I would just be left hanging in the air.

Until I heard the door open. Finally!

"There he is boys, have fun. Just come and get me when you are done." The woman's voice said.

Did she just say boys?

I panicked a little when I heard a lot of footsteps enter the room. Were there men in this orgy?

My panic was made true, when I heard a deep voiced man say out.

"Wow, we have a proper little hottie tonight!"

Followed by a few manly laughs.

Oh no!

I tried to make a few unhappy moans through the gag, but it just came out as muffle noises.

"Oh we have a wild one." One man said.

Suddenly, I felt a few pairs of hands touching me. It was strange having more than one pair of hands on me, one was playing with my nipples which I loved! One grabbing my arse cheeks, spreading them apart and then slapping them softly and another that was ticking around my cock and balls but never touching them.

Oh my god! What should I do?!

My head was spinning, There were no women voices, only men! And I didn't want to have a load of men touching me! But I couldn't hide the fact that their touching was having an effect on my body, I could feel my cock twitching from the hands just going around it.

"Looks like he likes it." One man in front of me said.

I couldn't see anything, I had no idea how many men were in here or what they looked like!

Then the fingertips going around my cock ever so softly started to tickle under my balls.

"Hhmmmhhh!" I muffled moaned into the gag!

The fingertips on my smooth balls sending shivers around my body.

"Oh yeah, he's going to love this." One man said.

This was too much, having so many pairs of hands all over my body, touching my arms, legs, bum, chest and one on my face.

My cock was twitching like crazy, when I felt one man run his finger up and down my smooth shaft and when he finally landed on my head my body went wild.

"MMMMMM!" I screamed into the gag, but it was helpless, they had no idea that I didn't want this and just slight drools of spit were forming around the gag.

"Ohhh yeah." One man said as I felt a single fingertip running around the head of my cock, spreading my precum all over it.

When he finally gripping onto my cock his hand was soaked from my precum and he was spreading it all around my cock and balls.

I hated how fucking great it felt! I kept trying to imagine in my head that it was women, but their manly speaking and laughing made that hard.

His grip on my cock started to slowly move backwards and forth. Having so many hands playing all over my body I started to scream into the gag and I knew I was about to cum.

But then he let go of my cock.

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned into the gag as I attempted to thrust my cock forward and back into the hand.

"He loves it!" Someone shouted and laughed.

I was so humiliated to be in this state in front of a room full of men!

"When was the last time we had such a young, hot boy in here?" One man asked and another replied.

"It's been a while."

Then the first said.

"That's right, I need a taste of that young cock!"

I couldn't see what was happening but I could hear movement around me, then suddenly the feeling of a warm mouth wrapping around my cock sent me wild!

"MMMMM!" I moaned into the gag as I tried to move my hands and feet, but it was helpless, I was firmly locked in this position.

I could feel the slight stubble of someone's mouth around my cock as I felt his tongue running all over the head of my cock.

Fuuuuckk! It felt amazing!

But then the mouth left.

"Mmmm!" I moaned in desperation, wanting the mouth back.

"Not yet boy, don't worry though. We will let you cum a lot!" One man said as his face was right next to my ear. Suddenly I felt his lips against my cheek and kissing my face as a pair of hands played with my nipples.

My body felt like it was shaking in pleasure.

"Let's see this boy's arse." One man said which sent a panic through my body!

Part of me had hoped they just wanted to play with my cock, probably in denial of what could happen.

I heard someone pulling on a chain and suddenly my wrists were stretch forwards and then down, so I was in the air but with my hands and chest out straight in front of me.

A pair of strong hands were gripping my arse cheeks and spread them wide, I could feel the air against my tight, smooth hole.

"Mhmmmm!" I tried to moan into the gag to let them know I don't want this, but they didn't notice.

"Look at that tight hole." One man said behind me.

"Oh yeah, it looks like it's never had anything in before." Another said.

"MMMMM!" I moaned out when I suddenly felt a warm, wet tongue running against my arsehole!

Fucking hell that feels amazing!!

I couldn't believe how good it felt to have a tongue against my arse! It was sending pleasure throughout my body and I was letting out weak, whimpering moans into the gag as I was tied bent over.

The tongue was spreading it's spit all around my arsehole, every now and again he would tighten his tongue and push it inside of my arse which would send my mind crazy!

I never thought I would find myself in this position, but I would be lying if I didn't say it felt amazing!

"Such a tight fucking hole!" A man stood behind me said.

I was delirious now from the pleasure, my cock was begging for attention and I could still feel a lot of hands grabbing me all over. I never thought being the centre of attention would feel like this!

Then, I felt something touching my right hand. My hand was flopping down through the hand cuff when a man's voice in front of me ordered.

"Open your hand now."

Without thinking, distracted by the tongue masterfully rimming me, I opened my hand and felt someone put a big cock into my palm! Much bigger than my cock.

Instinctively I closed my hand and wrapped my fingers around the cock, I was too far gone to think straight right now.

"Good boy." The man moaned.

With the cuffs, I couldn't move my hands, but the man started to thrust his cock in my hand. I could feel his precum start to drip onto my hand as his cock was warm in my hand.

I can't believe how big this cock is?!

Then another cock was placed into my left hand and I did the same, gripping both as they both thrusted into my hand.

Here I was, tied bent over with a man rimming my arsehole whilst I had two cocks thrusting into my hands. Never before would I ever have thought this would happen.

The tongue left my arsehole and I moaned in annoyance, enjoying having my hole eaten. But then, with ease against my wet hole a finger slid knuckle deep inside of me.

"MMMMMMM!" I moaned into the ball gag, never having anything inside of my arse before!

I could feel my arsehole tightening around the finger that remained deep inside of me, stretching my little hole.

"Fuck he is so tight!" Someone behind me moaned.

"Mhmhmmm!" I tried to moan to get the finger out but once again was hidden by the muffling of the gag.

The finger slowly started to push in and out of me. Leaving just the tip of the finger in me before pushing back so I could feel his knuckles against my arse cheeks.

After a few minutes, any pain from the finger was gone, that was until I felt a second finger pushing inside of me.

"Pass me the lube." I heard the man behind me shout.

"Where is it?" Someone else said.

"Should be under that cupboard." He said back.

Soon, I heard the sound of a lid open and felt a cold liquid pouring over the finger in my arsehole. Then the feeling of a second finger forcing its way inside of me.

"Mmmm!" I moaned out in pain from the finger stretching me even wider!!

They probably would've thought that something was wrong if I did carry on holding onto the cocks that were thrusting in my hands.

Then I felt the second finger slide inside of me and join the first one.

FUCK!

My arse is so tight and being stretched by these fingers.

"Fucking hell lads, he is tight! Going to need some warming up before we can fit a cock in there!" The man behind me shouted.

That really scared me! The fingers were thick enough never mind a cock! And the fact that I am straight!

The two cocks in my hand left, but they were quickly replaced by new ones.

It didn't take long for my arse to be loose enough for the two fingers to be properly fucking my arse now. If I admitted, it felt nice now.

I was getting fingered roughly, going knuckle deep inside of my otherwise untouched arsehole and I started to whimper into the gag, moaning in a high pitched noise.

"Who's first to go into his mouth?" I heard one man ask.

"Mhmmm!" I tried to moan, having no desire to suck a cock.

"I will have to check with the woman at the desk, make sure he has agreed to that. We don't want to break any rules." One man said and then I heard the door open and close.

"While he's gone, let's see how a third finger goes inside of him." A man behind me said.

The two fingers didn't feel as tight inside of me and I didn't mind the idea of feeling a third finger stretching me. I would be lying if the stretching feeling didn't turn me on.

Fuuuckkk!

Although the third finger was lubed it still stretched me more as I felt it being forced inside of my little arsehole.

"There we go. Three fingers! He will be ready to get fucked soon!" Someone shouted.

My head was spinning, the fingers in my arse were giving me pleasure I have never experienced before and I didn't even moan to argue. Instead, just enjoying the three fingers stretching my hole as they quickly moved in and out of me.

"Fucking hell, you look so hot getting fingered babe." One man said to me.

"Mmmm." I moaned into the gag, feeling my spit forming around it and falling down to the floor.

"I think we should let him cum first, he's been a good sport." One man shouted.

"You want to cum boy?" Someone asked close to my head.

I was delirious from the fingering and just moaned.

"Mmmmm." Into the gag.

Someone pulled the chain and my hands returned above my head but closed together.

I was not hanging in the air with my legs spread wide, I could feel the man with his three fingers in my arse as his body was touching mine while he kept fingering me harder and harder.

Someone came and wrapped a hand around my rock hard cock and I could feel the mass amount of my precum spreading all over his hand and me.

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned knowing I wasn't going to last long.

"Are you going to cum boy?" The man behind me whispered into my ear.

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned to tell him yes.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,457 Followers
12