A Trip to the Mountains Pt. 01

Story Info
A married couple takes their first post Covid vacation.
4.8k words
4.14
11.6k
12
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story was originally written as a letter to my wife as a way to break up the monotony of the first COVID lockdown. She liked it and told me I should publish it somewhere.

Hopefully you enjoy it as well.

*

After fourteen months of covid lockdown, we were finally ready to leave the neighborhood. Our twentieth anniversary was kind of a bust, but how many times does one turn fifty?

When we started talking about places for a getaway, they were mostly exotic locals like Greece or maybe Ireland. Then I saw an ad for a cabin in the mountains near Banff.

We had been having a lot of fun with your cowboy thing ever since you showed me that photo of a sexy cowboy on a chaise lounge from an advertisement. After many "sexy cowboy" Google searches, "Carlos" had become a regular in our conversations and a role player in our bedroom. Once I asked you to imagine it was him going down on you and it was an incredible turn on.

The cabin was secluded and away from from all of the hustle and bustle of the ski resorts, and because it was early October, there wasn't any skiing yet. The slow season for cabins in the mountains was perfect timing for us.

We just wanted to get away somewhere. The fact we would be in the middle of cowboy country made it even better. When I showed you the ad, we both laughed and laughed about how far Carlos would have to ride his horse to come see you.

The price was right, we had the time, and your mom was willing to watch the kids for a week, so I swallowed hard and booked it.

The number of Carlos jokes was almost endless as we prepared and packed for our trip. Almost every article of clothing that went into the suitcase was held up while you asked whether I thought Carlos would like it. You even bought a red checked flannel shirt with pearl snaps so you could look like a "real" cowgirl.

After a tearful goodbye at the airport, we were on our way. It seemed so decadent to be traveling just the two of us. We told ourselves there would be plenty of family adventures in the future, but right now we needed a little Mom and Dad alone time.

The flight went by quickly and we both had a couple of drinks before we landed. I went to the baggage carousel to claim our bags while you ducked into the washroom.

As I wrestled with our suitcases, I saw your blondish hair parting through the small crowd gathered watching the luggage pass by. When I had the last bag, I looked up and my smile lit up the whole airport!

You had reinstated our old arrangement that airports were a bra free zone and were walking slowly toward me wearing a pair of tight fitting jeans and a cream colored blouse that beautifully accentuated your perfect breasts.

You coyly gave me a wink and pretended nothing was out of the ordinary. Your hand grabbed the handle of your suitcase and casually walked to the door leading to our rental car.

Being Alberta, our rental "car" was actually full size Chevy pickup truck. After the luggage was loaded in the back, you opened the door, grabbed the handle on the A pillar and climbed in. The tightness of your jeans accompanied by the roundness off your ass made for an amazing view as you twisted to get into the giant vehicle.

You were really enjoying seeing me squirm and made a bit of a show reaching behind you to get your seatbelt as your nipples pressed hard against your soft blouse. You are at your sexiest when you are confident and right now you knew that you were making me absolutely crazy.

Pickup trucks aren't nearly as utilitarian as they used to be, and this thing might as well have been a Cadillac on the inside. After plotting the cabin into the GPS, we started the several hour drive into the wilderness.

I had a hard time keeping my eyes on the road as I kept looking over to see your amazing breasts swaying freely with every twist and turn.

Once we were out of the city and traveling the back roads, you nonchalantly undid the top three buttons and pulled open your blouse so I could see almost all of your right breast. You still had the remnants of the tan lines left from your bikini at the cottage and the contrast was absolutely amazing!

You love to make me excited and with one look, you took pride in your handiwork when you saw the bulge in my jeans.

As we approached the cabin, you returned to a more modest state of dress and did up two of the buttons, but didn't put your bra back on. We were in the middle of nowhere after all you thought. Who would we even see?

The cabin was a magnificent sight and every bit as beautiful as the photos. As expected, the keys were in the mailbox.

We walked into the great room and were awed at the view from the large windows. There was a fireplace with a rustic beam mantle dominating the room. I immediately imagined you laying naked in front of it.

Sometimes I feel like I am pestering you by always pawing at you, but today we were on the same wave length. Once we were in front of the fireplace, you grabbed me by the belt buckle and pulled me close to you, making sure we could both feel your breasts and my penis pressing against each other.

Looking up with a grin, you kissed me and led with tongue. Your friskyness made me feel fantastic. I reached behind you with both hands and squeezed your ass. With your tongue still in my mouth, you let out a long "mmmmmmm."

Both of us jumped as we heard a noise coming from the kitchen. We turned to see what it was, and saw a man standing 10 feet from us holding his arms out with his palms up and looking away.

It was like we were teenagers getting caught necking. We stepped back quickly from each other and put our hands at our sides. He smiled, took a couple of steps toward us and stretched out his hand.

"Hi there. Didn't mean to startle you. My name's William, but most people around here just call me Billy."

I shook his hand, told him my name and you did the same. "Billy" was an inch or two shorter than me, but in better shape. He looked to be about thirty-five with short dark hair. His faded blue flannel shirt, jeans and cowboy boots made him look like he came right from central casting for a cowboy movie. The only thing missing was the hat.

"My dad is the one who talked to you on the phone about the cabin. He had an emergency he had to tend to back in town and asked me to come out here to show you around the place and give you the lay of the land."

He smiled broadly and pointed at mantle.

"Looks like you already found the livin' room and fireplace."

It's a good thing he made his presence known when he did, because in another two minutes, we would have had each other's pants around our ankles. As it was, he saw us grinding into each other and kissing as my hands were roaming all over your ass. We were both a little embarrassed but did our best to hide it.

Embarrassment aside, I started to chuckle after looking Billy up and down. We had been in the cabin for less than five minutes, and now we were both looking at a real life Carlos! If I was writing one of my dirty stories things wouldn't move this fast.

After a few friendly exchanges and talking about the drive in, it was Billy's turn to do an up and down look. While your outfit was perfect for walking through a busy airport where we wouldn't possibly know anyone, and even better on the drive, it probably wouldn't have been your first choice for meeting someone new.

Billy was caught off guard by your blouse; or rather what was visible through your blouse. What somehow seemed innocent enough in the airport, now seemed almost openly brazen as the outlines of your very large breasts were clearly visible. As he led us into the kitchen, he paused to let you step in front.

His gesture was ostensibly a sign of good manners, but I watched his eyes as they checked out how great your ass looked in your tight jeans. Billy was impressed and didn't seem to be trying too hard to hide it. I would learn later from you that you felt the same way.

"Right through here is the kitchen. I just renovated it with a friend of mine last summer. Or rather, I lifted the heavy things while my friend did all of the hard parts. It has a real nice gas stove and we even put in one of those wine fridges over there."

He pointed at the stove and continued.

"I hope you like to cook, 'cause there aren't a lot of restaurants 'round here. There's a roadhouse about a half hour away that makes a pretty decent streak, but that's about it. The grocery store just off the highway has most everything you'll need though. If you think of something you need but can't find, let me know. I live in a cabin just up the road and don't mind coming out to help you with anything at all."

As he spoke the last sentence, he was looking you right in the eyes. He then walked through the kitchen to a large door wall with giant windows on each side.

"From out here you can see all the way up to the top of the mountains, and if you look through the trees, you can make out the green roof of my cabin. It isn't very big, but it suits me fine. And if you come over here, you find the hot tub. I think this is the nicest thing about this whole place. You can step in here and let all the worries of your life in the city melt away."

He walked over and pulled the cover up to show us the six person hot tub. As he lifted the cover, his biceps strained against his sleeve and I caught you staring at the snug fit.

The whole scene was outrageous. Here you were standing on the deck of a cabin in Alberta with your nipples on full display, while this hunky cowboy with a chiseled body was showing you the hot tub!

When he was done explaining how the hot tub worked, we walked back into the cabin to continue the tour. Again, he let you step in front of him before we climbed the stairs to the second level.

The master bedroom was quite large and had a king sized bed with a log beam headboard. We were definitely out west as the decor was decidedly rustic and masculine. The only thing missing was cow horns on the wall. The attached washroom had a glass doored steam shower.

"This shower takes a little gettin' used to. You can use it as a regular shower or set it up to fill the whole room with steam if you like. There's a nice bench in there to sit on. I've never used it, but a woman who stayed here two months ago said it was really nice. Other than that, everything else up here is pretty self explanatory. The alarm clock broke a while back, but I don't suppose you'll be needing one of those on vacation."

Billy walked out of the bedroom and headed down the stairs. A few more tips about the appliances and how the locks were a little sticky and he started for the door. When he got there, he turned, said his goodbyes and again stressed that if we needed anything at all, not to be shy and give him a "holler."

When the door closed and Billy's car started, you burst out laughing, came over and punched me pretty hard on the shoulder. "Who are we going to see out here in the middle of nowhere?" You cupped both breasts with your hands and said, "I'm standing here with my tits out and freaking Billy the cowboy shows up!

You were convinced I knew he was going to be there and let you walk in knowing he would be waiting. Truly, I had no idea who Billy even was. The guy I talked to on the phone sounded like he was in his sixties and told me the keys would be in the mailbox. He never mentioned his hunky, cowboy son would be hanging around.

An hour later, after we had unpacked and killed ourselves laughing at Billy/Carlos, we decided to head up to the grocery store to get enough supplies for the week. For this outing, you went back to wearing a bra. The store was easy enough to find and just as Billy said, it had everything we would need. Steaks, salmon, mushrooms and lots of wine were purchased and we headed back to the cabin for our first night.

I started getting things ready in the kitchen while you set the table. The BBQ was lit and the cedar plank was soaking away in the sink. You disappeared for a few minutes while I was making the salad.

Just as I was putting the salmon on the grill, you stepped out onto the deck wearing the black zippered dress I ordered for you a couple of years ago. My jaw hit the floor when I saw you sauntering toward me. I thought I knew everything you packed, and I certainly didn't see this going in the suitcase.

You put it on for me once, but this was totally different. When I saw the model wearing it online, she didn't look half as good as you did that night. The model also didn't have the zipper down nearly as far as you did.

While you were completely covered, I could make out all of your perfect body. Just like earlier, your nipples were very prominent and your chest swelled with pride. Wow! You looked like a total knockout.

It was hard to concentrate on the salmon as you talked to me while leaning against the railing. You were drinking a glass of red wine and making a show of it every time you brought the glass to your lips.

There was an air of a Hollywood starlet about you as you draped yourself over the handrail. I looked like I showed up for the wrong party as I was still wearing jeans and a button down shirt, but you didn't seem to mind.

The fish (and a small steak for me) came of the grill and we went inside to eat. Dinner was delightful as we talked about what we would like to do for the week. Mostly, we just wanted to hang out naked and read a couple of books.

We also spent quite a bit of time giggling about "Barlos" as we started calling him. Was he for real? After all the jokes over the last couple of months, there was a real life cowboy just up the mountain! It was like Mr. Rourke greeted you as you stepped off the plane.

I cleared the table and started futzing about in the kitchen. I still had a few tricks up my sleeve. Earlier while you were wandering around the grocery store (walking slowly down EVERY aisle) I ducked over to pay for a box of those pre-made chocolate volcano things and a nice bottle of champagne.

Billy, or more likely his dad, left us an old champagne chilling bucket, so I took the bottle out of the wine fridge, nestled into the ice and lit a fire in the fireplace.

Again, you seemed to disappear. When the volcanoes were done, I called out your name thinking that I would surprise you with a sweet chocolatey treat. You didn't answer when I called a second time, so I ducked my head out onto the deck and called "Sweetie?"

As soon as I said the word, I heard the low gurgling of the hot tub. My spidey senses immediately started tingling. You snuck away and took a dip and I didn't even know it.

When I walked over to the tub, you slowly started to stand. Your skin was glistening as you emerged from the bubbles. As more and more of you rose into view, the more it turned me on.

In your dress you were spectacular, but now as you stood before me totally nude with the mountains behind you, I could never have imagined you looking hotter. You were back to the ultra confident woman from the airport. Totally nude, dripping with sudsy water and completely in control.

After what seemed like a full minute, you stepped out proudly and started to dry yourself. Another item that I didn't see you pack was next. You took the completely see through black cover up and nonchalantly wrapped it around your still wet body.

Your toweling off was cursory at best, so the sheer fabric of the cover up clung tightly across your chest and somehow become even more transparent.

We stepped inside and you laid down on the rug in front of the fire. I poured us each a glass of champagne and we toasted the start of our naked week.

I was still standing as you rolled over onto your knees directly in front of me. My jeans may not have been as tight as Billy's, but in my current condition, they were pretty damned tight in the crotch.

You had been turning me on since we landed, and now you were kneeling in front of me. More slowly than I wanted you to, you unbuckled my belt and opened my jeans. As you were working, I quickly unbuttoned and took off my shirt. You curled your fingers under the sides of my underwear and pulled everything down at once. My erection sprang out and almost took your eye out! You looked up sexily and said "Why so excited Honey?"

The flickers from the fire were lightning up your face and accentuating your bright red lips. "It's not like I did anything sexy... except, walked through the airport without a bra, talked to the hot cowboy basically with my tits out, watched him get hard through his jeans, wore the sexy dress you bought for me, stood wet and nude outside and now I'm kneeling in front of your hard cock."

With that, you parted your lips wide and took almost all of me into your mouth.

My head was spinning. Not only did you do all of those things, but to hear you tell me about it just about sent me over the edge. You reached behind me and held my ass with both hands and pulled my penis into your mouth.

We hadn't been alone together in months, so anytime we had sex, it was always a muffled affair. Now, the sounds you were making were anything but muffled. The vibrations from your loud moans felt incredible.

I had to pull away from you or things would have ended too soon. It was my turn now. I laid you on your back and ran my fingers up your thigh as I kissed your neck. Your skin was still damp and felt incredibly smooth as my hands roamed up and down your legs.

You whimpered a little when I took my hand away. I reached over you and picked up the bottle of champagne from the chiller.

You looked nervous about how cold whatever was going to happen next would be and put your elbows down, pushing yourself up. The sheer cover up was still clinging to your breasts but left a clear path of bare skin through your cleavage. With the bottle in my hand, we made direct eye contact and you looked at me hungrily.

As soon as the first drops touched your skin, you leaned back on your elbows and arched your back pointing your hard nipples to the ceiling. It was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen!

Jennifer Beals had nothing on you!Champagne isn't normally my favorite drink, but I had never tasted anything better.

I started drinking near your belly button and slowly licked further and further up toward your soaking wet breasts. As I reached your nipples, I emptied the bottle with several large splashes. Your face in the firelight was beautiful, but your perfect breasts glistening with champagne were truly amazing.

I buried my face in your cleavage as you laid flat on your back and pressed your breasts together around me. I kissed you all over your chest while you pushed your breasts against my face.

My hands started pulling down your body like a masseuse. Your skin was tingling as I reached between your thighs and spread my fingers wide over your inner thighs.

The volcanoes had cooled down and were resting on a plate next to the couch. I reached for one and brought it to your mouth. You took a small bite that just exposed the warm, gooey fudge inside. You opened up your cover up and exposed your chest to me.

I turned the chocolate treat on its side and the fudge dripped around your nipples and down your belly. The mix of cold champagne and warm fudge felt incredible. I licked at the chocolate around your breasts and made my way down your stomach.

My effort was good, but when I looked up, your body was a swirl of chocolate and bubbles. It would require a few more passes to get you clean. Luckily, the work was like play.

When you were licked clean, I returned to your thighs and began kneading them. I made a couple of very light brushes against your lips and could feel your wetness. Kneeling in front of you, I took my penis and began to trace along the top of your pussy. Not touching your clitoris directly, but playfully dancing around it.

12