A Trip to the Mountains Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You began to buck your hips up and down trying to make contact, but I kept teasing you. Then starting at the bottom, and working my way up, I moved the head between your lips. By the time I did this twice, my penis was soaking wet. Finally I started to circle your clit with the wet head of my dick.

"That feels so good" you let out. "Keep teasing me."

I slid the head from side to side and up and down all over you. Each time it slipped between your folds, it came out more wet. When I began to lightly tap your clitoris, you let out a loud moan.

You reached down, took my penis in your hand and smiled as you continued the dance around your lips. It was nice to be teased, but even better to get exactly what you wanted.

After a little more circling, you lifted your hips and pulled me into you. Our chests slid on the champagne as I entered you fully in one stroke. We hadn't had alone sex in months, and this was long overdue.

We both made loud noises almost just because we could. It felt like we were 25 again as we bucked and groaned. Slow, deliberate strokes were interchanged with bursts of short, quick ones for several minutes. We kissed and looked into each other's eyes as we made love for what felt like the first time in years.

Day 2

The next day we stayed naked in bed for hours. It was marvelous to just "be" with you. We sipped coffee, had some rye toast and just lounged about.

The weather was perfect. The evenings were just chilly enough to need a blanket, but in the mornings and during the day, we were perfectly comfortable walking around nude.

The deck had a couple of outdoor couches like the ones that I built for us with super comfy cushions. We walked out with our towels and coffee and nestled into our couches to read.

We really did make this trip at the perfect time. The sun was warm on our skin and it was late enough in the year that there weren't any bugs to bother us.

I ducked into the kitchen to make us a couple of mimosas. When I came back onto the deck, you were casually reading on the couch. I say casually, because you were laying back looking at your book, but you had removed your towel and were naked in the sun.

Last night you stood nude in front of me in the hot tub, but this was different. It was 11:00 in the morning and you looked so incredibly comfortable.

When I handed you the mimosa, you gave me a wink and said "Thanks Honey." That was it. Nothing else. Just "thanks honey." You were definitely getting into the cabin way of life.

I sat on my couch and picked up my book. For several minutes I didn't even bother to open it. Instead, I sat silently and gazed at your magnificent body. You never looked up, but knew I was staring and were really enjoying the attention.

The sun was just starting to make us hot when I looked up to the mountain, saw the green roof of Billy's cabin and wondered aloud if he could see us? Again, very casually you answered "I would think so."

The way you answered let me know that you had already been thinking about it. I wondered if you had thought about it last night as well? I wasn't sure who you were trying to turn on more, me or Billy?

The cowboy thing was really only supposed to be a joke, but I think you were really enjoying your situation.

You stood up, slowly walked over to me and said, "If he IS watching, we should at least give him something interesting to see." With that, you turned your back to me and lowered yourself into my lap. By the time you made it half way to me, I was hard.

You were already fabulously wet and I slid straight in. You let out a long "oooh" as you slowly rocked your ass back and forth. It felt so incredible to be inside of you as you rode me. Both of us were facing the little green roof up in the mountains.

"Are you so wet because you are thinking of Billy watching us?" I asked.

"Maybe a little" you cooed. "Is that a bad thing? I thought you liked it when I get turned on."

"Did I see you looking at the bulge in his jeans?" I whispered.

"You saw that?. It was quite the bulge"

You started rocking more quickly and arched your back. My hands reached around, grasped your breasts and pushed them together.

"I bet he's watching us right now" I said as I pulled you back to me and your feet left the ground. Your legs spread wide open and your entire body was on display.

"Tell me about what happened yesterday."

"I watched his dick get hard when he was staring at my breasts and I can't stop thinking about it."

Your hand travelled down and you began to touch yourself with me still inside you.

"If he can see you now, what do you think he's doing?"

"He is touching himself watching us" you whispered. "He is stroking his cock watching me. He is up there with the same hard on he had yesterday, stroking himself wishing he was here" you panted.

Your fingers started moving rapidly and you were getting lost in the thought of him watching us. I pushed your breasts high into the air as if to show him exactly what he was missing and you started to moan.

"You want him to see you don't you? You want him to get so turned on that he can't stop touching himself"

You were now bucking so hard that my penis slid out, but it didn't matter. You slid further back into me and were now solely focused on yourself.

"He is going to stroke his cock and come watching you."

That was the straw as you plunged two fingers deep into yourself and your legs started to shake.

"Oh God, I'm coming. I'm coming and so is he!"

If Billy couldn't see us, you were so loud, I think he could probably have heard you.

More to follow.

12