A Trip to the Mountains Pt. 04

Story Info
The night where lines were finally crossed.
3.9k words
3.47
16.9k
15
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story was originally written as a letter to my wife as a way to break up the monotony of the first COVID lockdown. She liked it and told me I should publish it somewhere.

Hopefully you enjoy it as well.

Okay, the grand finale. Our last night at the cabin.

What an action packed week we had. For our last night there we decided to go out with a bang! After quite a bit of back and forth, it was me who ended up calling Billy and inviting him over for dinner for our good bye soiree. He sounded a little stunned by the invitation, but said he would be there at 7:00.

After one last trip to the store, I had everything for our feast. Both of us found it hard to believe, but we were tired of big, fat, juicy steaks. I got to work on making chicken parmigiana and a few little other things while you went upstairs to get ready.

You found it hard to concentrate and were incredibly nervous. What the hell were we doing? The whole thing seemed absolutely absurd.

You were still upstairs when the doorbell rang at 7:02. I opened it and a giant smile spread across my face.

There stood Billy. He was dressed perfectly in jeans, a "dress" flannel shirt and most importantly, he was finally wearing the goddamned hat! He said hello and told me how nice it was of us to invite him over for dinner.

"No problem at all" I said. "Sheila is just upstairs getting ready. She should be down in a few minutes. Can I get you a beer?"

He produced a six pack from under his arm and said "Sure." We both opened a beer and stepped into the kitchen. I went back to my meal prep as he sat directly in front of the spot at the island where a couple of nights ago "he" made you come.

We chatted for a while about the kitchen installation and the C.F.L. We both turned our heads when we heard you coming down the stairs. You looked stunning in a short, tight skirt and a blue see through blouse with a matching camisole type thing underneath.

Your shirt was quite open and the camisole had two spaghetti straps allowing for the real showstopper of the outfit to shine. A large, dangling, turquoise necklace wrapped around your neck and nestled between your perfect breasts.

Billy jumped off of his stool and walked over to say hello. After the events in front of the window, you were a little nervous about how things would go, but both of you acted totally naturally.

You shook his hand and thanked him for coming. The same smile came over your face when you saw that he was wearing the hat. It just wouldn't be the same if we never even saw him wearing it.

I poured you a glass of red wine and the three off us went back into the kitchen. Billy seemed to know that we were waiting to see him in the hat, and once we were satisfied, took it off and set it on the wine fridge. I put a large pot on the stove while the two of you talked about Alberta politics. It turned out he was a big N.D.P. guy and was very interested in your work.

There was a lot of commotion in the kitchen and both of you asked if you could help, but I told you everything was under control and that you two should go sit on the couch in front of the fireplace and I would let you know when everything was ready. Billy grabbed a beer, took the bottle of wine and followed you into the living room.

Like the first time you met, he let you walk in front of him. From the back, your skirt did an excellent job of grabbing your bum and he didn't want to miss it. I watched from behind the island as the two of you walked away and noticed that with every step, you added a little wiggle and it made me crazy.

Things were all coming together in the kitchen and I couldn't hear what you two were talking about, but I could hear your distinctive laugh every few minutes.

When everything was ready, I called you back to the dining room table. You both sat down as I delivered the first course of muscles with crusty bread. Your eyes lit up when you saw them and so did Billy's.

"How did you know that these are my favorite?" he asked. "I can't find them anywhere out here."

I told him that on my side trip home other day I found a little fish monger place. At the mention of me taking a long time to get home, you both looked over and smiled.

I went back into the kitchen as the two of you eagerly started eating. Billy switched to wine and you seemed to be having a great conversation over the sounds of shells opening.

After fifteen minutes or so, I came back to the table carrying three plates with chicken parm with pasta. Again Billy's eyes lit up.

"Dang, if I had known you were eating like this, I would have come over every night this week!"

"He's just showing off for company" you said with a laugh.

"I'm not the only one" I said as I motioned to your necklace. We all laughed and cheered our glasses.

We never ran out of things to talk about over dinner. Billy told us more about his horses and the conversation seemed effortless. When we were finished eating we all went into the living room and Billy lit a fire. Another bottle of wine was opened and we were all relaxed.

After an hour, I asked if anyone was ready for dessert. You both said that were still too full and that we should wait.

"Since it's our last night here, we should get one last soak in the hot tub" you suggested. Billy looked out the window to the deck and smiled.

"I would love to, but I didn't bring my suit."

"I think we are a little beyond modesty at this point. Don't you?" You said with a giggle.

We all laughed a little and took our glasses out onto the deck. It was cooler than the previous nights, but not cold. Billy went over to the tub and took the cover off. The three off us sat on the bench that wrapped around the deck for a few minutes talking and drinking. I was the first to walk over to the bubbling water.

"Well, I guess it's now or never!"

I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off. Billy looked over at you as if to say are we really going to do this? You looked back at him and said "you're next." Neither off you payed much attention to me taking off my pants and stepping nude into the tub. You were both too busy looking at each other.

"All right. I'm game if you are." He said as he walked over to the tub. He kicked off his boots and undid his belt.

You were standing by the bench watching hungrily as he removed his shirt. Cowboy life had done him well. His muscles were incredibly toned.

As he opened his button fly jeans, your eyes were unashamedly fixed on him. He knew he was putting on a show for you, and seemed to be enjoying it. With a wink, he dropped his pants and his large penis sprang out. He stood naked in front of you for a moment and smiled.

"I sure hope you plan on joining us in there or the two of us are going to feel kind of dumb with our peckers hanging out."

You laughed and assured him that you would be joining us.

"Before I get in, does anyone need a drink?" you asked. Billy said that he would love a cold beer and I replied that I already had a full one. You turned and sashayed back into the house leaving Billy and me sitting naked next to each other in the tub. 'Twas as they say, a little awkward. He said to me how lucky I am to have such a beautiful and smart wife.

A few minutes passed and we both looked to the screen door when it opened. It was like a bad Michael Bay movie. You walked out and time seemed to change into slo-motion. You had a glass of wine in one hand, a beer in the other and were completely nude save for your large necklace and Billy's cowboy hat.

"Damn Girl!" Billy howled. You must have checked yourself out in the mirror and known that you had never looked better, because your smile let us know that we were two very lucky men to be an audience for this show.

You did a little pirouette and said "Easy there Billy. It's not anything you haven't seen before." With that, you strode toward us and walked into the tub like you were stepping onto a yacht.

After handing Billy his beer, you sat down next to me. The water was bubbling frantically and your breasts bobbed just above the surface. You had reapplied your bright red lipstick and when the wine glass touched your lips, it was magical.

Billy sat opposite the two of us and smiled as he stared at your...necklace. The three of us talked for a while and the sexual tension was very high.

You set your wine glass down and remarked how hot the tub was and that the wine wasn't really doing the job of cooling you off. You reached your hand under the water and gave my erection a gentle squeeze, stood up and walked slowly over to Billy's side, took the beer from his hand and took a long swig.

Billy didn't say a word but instinctively opened his legs under the water. You held onto the beer, sat on his knee and swung your legs over his. Your arm went behind his neck and you were sort of laying across his lap facing me.

The moment you felt his skin, you were absolutely tingling everywhere. His pecs were hard and the muscles in his arm were flexing as he reached around to support your back. As you nestled between his legs, you felt his penis touch your ass. It had been over twenty years since a new penis had touched your skin and Billy's was hardening below you.

As you felt his skin on yours, every nerve on your body was on fire. Billy reached over, took his hat off your head and placed it on his. He put his beer on the side of the tub, then his hand went under the water and I couldn't see it.

One of your arms was still wrapped around his neck, but I had no idea what your other hand was doing. I sat two feet from my naked wife laying in the lap of a nude, hot cowboy and took in the show. This was the kind of thing that didn't happen back home.

"What do you think of Alberta?" I asked as you leaned back into Billy's arm exposing your very erect nipples to the night air.

"Ride 'em Cowboy!" you replied in a whoo hoo kind of voice. Your hand reappeared and went to his pec. You ran your fingers along his chest marveling at how firm everything was. Billy's hand moved under the water and began to knead the top of your ass. You responded by dropping deeper into his crotch.

What started out as a playful way to sit, suddenly turned very close to penetration. Billy's now fully erect penis was brushing against your lips. The situation seemed to be moving a little too fast, so you skootched up a bit.

Your movement had the opposite effect of cooling things down. When you moved up, your legs opened, and when they closed, Billy's very large penis was now being gripped by your thighs and his shaft was bobbing up and down across your clitoris.

If you were tingling before, now you were almost ready to burst. You looked up at him and he kissed you on the mouth.

His hand traveled up your belly and groped your breast. You reached between your legs and took his penis in your hand and began to rub it against yourself. Billy was so unbelievably hunky and now you were laying in his muscled arms with his dick in your hand.

When your kiss broke off, you looked over at me. Billy's hand was still moving over your breasts and you were holding onto his cock. The look you gave me was one of pure lust. Your eyes were rolling toward the back of your head and you asked "Is this what you wanted to see?" You pulled him in and kissed him again with tongue.

Billy came over for dinner and now he had a gorgeous milf with perfect breasts stroking his dick in the hot tub.

The two of you were writhing and grinding into each other and I was an arm's length away watching and drinking a beer. The images from the fireplace paled in comparison to what I was seeing now.

"Did you see us out here the other day Billy?" I asked.

"Hell, I haven't thought about anything else since" he said as he looked over at me.

You opened your legs and were sliding Billy's dick along your lips. With each pass he was closer to entering you.

"Oh my god! I want to put him inside me" you panted. "You want me to, don't you? You want me to fuck him right here?"

You didn't wait for an answer and plunged him deep into you. He filled you completely. After months of fantasizing and talking, you were actually fucking a cowboy.

Neither one of you moved for a moment. Some kind of imaginary line had just been crossed. It's one thing to fantasize, or even masturbate in front of a window, but actual penetration seemed different.

The moment passed quickly as you slowly started to rock back and forth. At first you seemed lost in pleasure with your eyes closed, then you looked over me.

"It feels so good Honey. He is so big. He is inside me and it's feels so incredible!"

Billy couldn't believe what was happening. He didn't know where to look. He just knew that if felt amazing to be inside you. You went on like that for a couple of minutes, but the physics of hot tub sex eventually won over.

He scooped you up in his muscular arms and sat you on the edge of the tub. With only your ankles in the water, your body was on full display in the moonlight. Your necklace dangled between your enormous breasts. You looked magnificent!

I hopped up and sat next to you. Billy remained in the water in front of your spread legs. You looked at me and kissed me deeply. My hand reached for your breast as Billy began to run his fingers along the outside of your folds.

You reached over and took my penis in your hand. In 25 years it had never been harder. Billy began to circle his fingers around your clit as you were stroking me.

With unbelievable skill he started to lick you. Instead of closing your eyes and pretending, or looking at the outline of my head under the blanket and imagining, you looked down and saw an incredibly hot cowboy between your legs.

He took all of your pussy into his mouth and swirled his tongue around your lips. You had never experienced anything like it and felt fantastic.

"Oh my god Billy. That feels so good. What are you doing to me? You moaned. "Oh Billy. Billy. Billy. Don't stop!"

"My god this is hot!" I said as I stepped down onto the ledge inside the tub and leaned over to get a better view. The sight of Billy's tongue swirling around your clit was more of a turn on than I had ever imagined.

With me standing on the ledge, my penis was close to your eye level. You reached out and started stroking me hard and fast.

Billy was really going to town and was doing things with his tongue that you had never felt. You closed your eyes and your hand squeezed the base of my penis hard as you started to scream "oooh! Ohh Billy! Oooh! I'm coming!".

With my penis in your hand, you came from another man licking you. It was absolutely amazing. You clamped your legs around Billy's face and took several deep breaths.

"I've never come like that before" you managed to get out. You reached down and ran your fingers through Billy's hair as you tried to catch your breath. It was only after a minute that you realized that you were still squeezing my penis.

You opened your lips wide and took me deep into your mouth. Your fingers gripped Billy's hair and pulled him up. He got up on the ledge on the other side of you. His massive cock bobbed just next to your face.

With one hand and your mouth around me, you reached out and took Billy's in the other. You pulled me out of your mouth and looked up at me.

"You really want me to don't you?" You purred as you held both of us.

You turned toward Billy, opened your still red lips wide and slowly wrapped them around his shaft.

"Sheila, I've been watching you for a week and wanting you so bad." He said as he reached down and cupped your breast.

Slowly, you took more and more of him into your mouth. His penis was quite large and it was difficult to take it all in.

You were still stroking me with your other hand and I reached down and cupped your other breast. This was some real Penthouse forum type stuff. You had just come sitting on the edge of a hot tub, and now had a man on each side of caressing your breasts while you stroked both of their penises.

"That was quite the performance you put on yesterday" you said playfully as you looked up at Billy

"That was nothin' compared to what you were up to out here. Johnny-O said he never saw anything like that even when he was playing up in the NHL."

You were stroking us both slowly as we were each rubbing a breast.

"I think my husband has been thinking about it a little bit as well" you whispered as you turned your attention to me by taking almost all of me in your mouth and moaning.

Billy and I were in heaven. The sight of you switching between us was almost too much to take. Your lipstick was gone now, but traces remained on both of us.

Billy reached over and laid two towels down on the deck behind you. He steered you onto your back and I put one of the towels under your head.

Your feet were still in the water as Billy stepped back into the tub and stood between your thighs. You were still a bit shaky from your orgasm, but as Billy touched your lips with his penis, you wanted him more than ever.

This time he didn't tease you. He slid into you in one stroke. When he was inside you under the water, it felt good, but now you were feeling it in an entirely different way.

You could feel yourself stretching around his giant shaft. You had never been licked the way he had licked you, and now you realized that you had never been fucked the way he was going to.

Your ass was suspended over the tub as Billy held your thighs and moved his cock in and out. When you looked down, you could see all of the muscles that were required to hold you up.

His biceps were bulging around your thighs and his abs were flexed into a perfect six pack as he slid in and out of you. He was quite the specimen and it made you feel incredible to see him between your legs.

Billy never seemed to strain while holding you. The fact that he was standing below you meant that each time his penis entered you, it pushed against against the inner part of your clitoris.

This was a night of firsts as you had never experienced this sensation during sex. He was still going slowly and you didn't know if you could take it if he started going any faster.

I grabbed another towel and knelt next to you. I was merely a spectator at this point. Your breasts heaved every time Billy's cock plunged into you. The look on your face was one of pure bliss.

Whatever he was doing, he was doing it right. When you looked up at me, you saw me stroking myself over your bouncing breasts and couldn't believe what was happening.

Even in your wildest fantasies, you never expected anything to feel as incredible as it did to have Billy filling you so completely. He started to increase the pace and you let out a very loud moan.

"I've never felt anything like this. He is going to make me come again!"

When he heard that, he really started to let it go. He plunged into you faster and deeper with every stroke. Your moaned every time you felt him reach the hilt. I was beside you watching in awe as you edged closer to another orgasm.

I reached down and put my hand on top of your breast. When he buried himself into you, your breasts jumped and your nipple passed between my fingers.

"Oh, oh, oh. I'm coming again. I'm coming again!"

Billy couldn't take much more. He was panting heavily but didn't stop. He kept at it as you started to scream. Your legs started to shake as wave after wave of orgasm flooded over you.

He was like a machine and wouldn't stop until you were relinquished to a puddle on the floor.

When you couldn't take it anymore, he pulled his penis out of you and started to stroke it in front of you. Your ass slipped back into the water as Billy shot his load all over your breasts.

Never in your life had you ever experienced anything as exciting or draining as this. You just wanted to curl into a ball.

12