A Trip to the Mountains Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even the thought of talking was too much. You slipped under the water and washed yourself clean as Billy stepped out of the tub. Your eyes were closed and you could barely catch your breath.

"This is a night I'll remember for the rest of my life!" Billy said as he dried himself off.

"I don't think I'll forget it anytime soon either" you groaned. "I also don't think I'll be able to walk up to the bedroom."

Billy put his clothes on, picked up his hat off the bench and said "It sounds funny to say after what just happened, but it was really nice to meet both of you and this just became the greatest night of my life. Thanks for everything. I'll let myself out."

With that, he walked through the house and left. You sat, exhausted in the same place for several minutes. I stepped into the tub, sat down next to you and you put your head on my shoulder.

"Next year let's go someplace quiet for vacation" you said with a sigh.

12