All Comments on 'A Trip to the Office'

by Druzil

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

My wife visited my office, I had suggested this to her, my secretary brought her in,when she walked in, her dress was short,, her legs in nylons, I knew the 3 guys in the office would have enjoyed the site. She went straight over to my desk, lifted her dress, no panties, I looked over, my secretary Jeanette had not even left the office, I looked over and nodded. I dropped my pants and rubbed my cock along her pussy slit and then pushed inside, warm, wet, ready for my cock, fucking her, I looked over at Jeanette, my wife said, you know what I want, do it, I said tell me, you know, tell me, in my arse, put it in my arse, I eased back, moved my cock up and slid into my wifes willing arse. That's it big boy,fill my arse, not wanting to disappoint, that's what I did. I pulled back, she stood up, pulled her dress down, I saw Jeanette hurriedly leave. My wife kissed me, said got to go and left. I left the office and met my wife for lunch, she was still hot and I fingered her under the table, her legs closing around my hand. I went back to the office, I walked in, Jeanette asked could I spare her 15 minutes , I wondered what was coming. She said sorry I didn't leave I wanted to but I didn't want to. She said how hot it was to see my wife just bend over the desk and ask to be fucked, I said well, what could I do, if a woman bends over my desk and asks for that who am I to say no. She said just wanted to make sure about this morning. Ok, ok. She got up to walk out and then stopped, said oh fuck, walked over to my desk,, lifted her skirt and bent over the desk and waited. Surprised, I moved behind her, her panties had a large wet spot on them, I slowly pulled them down, ran my cock along her wet slit and slowly pushed inside only speeding up when she said oh please fuck me, fuck me hard and I banged into her as she orgasmed all over my cock leaving a wet pool on my desk. Go figure, I had been trying to get into her for 3 years, now I cant keep her out of my office.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Hawt und Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous