A Trip to Tokyo Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,108 Followers

"No, it's ok. Eat whatever you want. Explore. Have fun. I'll be here."

Chris was more upset than she let on. She didn't want to fight with him, again. It wasn't worth it. If he wanted to stay in and eat McDonald's on their first night in Tokyo, then oh well. She was going to find her own fun. She left again, returning to Wing Takanawa to find that pork cutlet place.

She passed by a "beer hall" that was filled with people laughing and drinking and having fun. She saw another place that sold sushi on a conveyor belt. That looked exciting, but she was afraid to try raw fish and had no idea what to do in a place like that.

She found the place she was looking for and stood outside. She examined the display of food trying to decide what to order before going in. It all seemed delicious. However, she was having second thoughts. It had been hard enough to order food at McDonald's. How could she handle this? She was about to give up when she heard a soft voice from behind her.

"Have you ever had tonkatsu before, Chris?"

She spun around to see her lover from the bus smiling at her. "Hiroshi?" she blurted out.

"Hello again," he said, "Do you remember what I told you about fate and meeting again?"

She smiled, "Yes, something about having coffee," she answered.

"Morning coffee, to be precise," he leaned close and whispered, "Morning coffee is the coffee you drink with your lover after you spend the night having sex."

She blushed. "Oh, well, I don't think we'll be able to do that."

"Now that is a terrible shame," he replied with a wink, "But, one never knows what fate has in store for them. So, have you ever eaten tonkatsu before?"

"You mean this stuff?" she asked, pointing at the plastic display food.

"Yes, 'ton' means pork and 'katsu' is a Japanized way of saying cutlet, so tonkatsu literally means 'pork cutlet'"

"Oh, I just learned some Japanese! Thank you. No, I've never had tonkatsu before. Is it good?"

"My dear, it is extraordinary. Were you going to go in and eat?"

"I don't know. I'm not sure I can handle ordering it," Chris confessed. "I am feeling more than a little overwhelmed by everything."

"Nonsense," Hiroshi said with a warm smile, "it is very simple, and I am certain they have an English menu. Is your husband joining you for dinner?"

She shook her head, "No, he ate McDonald's and decided to go to bed. He's tired."

"He slept for the entire bus ride," Hiroshi stated, "while his wife was busy experiencing Japan."

She blushed and smiled. She couldn't meet Hiroshi's gaze and turned back to the food display.

"I see tonight is no different," Hiroshi continued. "You are out trying to experience what this country has to offer, while your husband hides in the safe comfort of his hotel room and eats his boring American fast food. I hope his sex is not as boring."

She didn't respond but shuffled nervously as she stared at the plastic food.

"Ok," she declared, "I decided. I'm going to eat here."

"Wonderful, my dear lady. Would you enjoy some company while you dine? I have not eaten yet, and I would greatly enjoy sharing my dinner with someone as delightful as you."

Chris felt that electric tingle start again, but tried to force it to calm down. She knew she should say no. Andy would be angry if he knew his wife was having dinner with Hiroshi, even if he was unaware of their tryst on the bus. But, she enjoyed talking with the man, and he was very helpful in teaching her about Japan.

"I would love for you to join me," she said. Hiroshi smiled and opened the door for her. They went inside and sat at a table in the back, facing each other, out of the view of the window, just in case Andy happened to get bored and come looking for her.

Hiroshi ordered draft beers for them both as soon as they sat down. He explained to her about how tonkatsu is made, the various cuts of meat and the subtle differences in them. He suggested she try the filet, as it was the most delicate of all. She deferred to his opinion and let him order for her. She smiled. It was nice for a man to take charge and to know what he was doing. However, she couldn't help but giggle at the sound of "filet" in Japanese, which came out like "he lay."

They chatted while they waited for their food. The beer came quickly, in a huge bottle. The server placed two of the smallest beer glasses Chris had ever seen in front of them, and Hiroshi poured two small glasses and then offered her a toast. He raised his glass.

"Welcome to Tokyo, Chris," he said, then added "Kampai!"

Chris lifted her beer with a smile and repeated, "Kampai!"

The food arrived quickly. It was a lot more food than she had expected. The plate was covered with a bed of shaved, raw cabbage. The crispy, breaded pork had been sliced into thin strips, and all of it was laid across the cabbage. With it came a bowl of steamed white rice and another bowl of a creamy looking soup.

Hiroshi pointed at the pork and said "This is called hire katsu," he gave Chris a look that she understood.

"Hee ray caught sue," She said the words back to him.

"Right!" he said, then pointed at the rice. "Gohan."

"Go hahn," she said, then giggled, "like go away Han Solo. Go han."

"Perfect," Hiroshi said, then gestured to the soup. "This is miso shiru. Shiru means soup. Miso is a paste made from soybeans which gives it the creamy look."

"Me so," Chris said, giggling again. "Me so horny."

"Are you really?" Hiroshi asked with a mischievous grin. "I may be able to help you with that."

Chris blushed. "It's from a song. But, I think maybe you helped me with that enough already. About earlier," she began, then hesitated.

"You regret what we did?" he asked.

"I mean," she blushed more strongly. "I never done nothing like that before. I never cheated on Andy. I don't really know why I did it, but I don't regret it. It was incredible. You were incredible."

"But?"

"But, I'm married, and it was wrong. I can't do that again. I want to, but I can't."

"You want to do it again?" Hiroshi asked with a wink. "But, your obligation to your husband prevents you from doing what you want?"

Chris nodded. "I hope that doesn't upset you."

"Not at all," he said softly. "You are a beautiful woman. I would love to be with you again, but I will respect your wishes. Now, don't worry. Enjoy your meal."

They ate and talked and before she wanted it to end, Hiroshi told her that their time at the restaurant was over. "Unlike in America, here they make it clear that it is time for us to leave. There are far too many people in Tokyo for us to have a leisurely meal. You know they are telling you to go when they refill your water glasses."

"They just did," Chris said.

"Yes, and it is time for us to go."

Chris was disappointed. She enjoyed her time with the kind, handsome man and didn't want it to end. She was weak. She knew that if he invited her to his room, she might give in and go. However, she knew Andy was waiting for her back at the hotel. Fortunately, Hiroshi did not offer, and she did not have to make a choice.

He walked her back to the entrance to the Wing Takanawa and pointed her to the walkway back to her hotel. "I wish you very well, Chris. I hope our paths will cross again someday and we can have that morning coffee."

Chris pulled Hiroshi to her and kissed him firmly on the lips for several seconds. Finally, she pulled away and said, "I'll remember my first limousine ride for the rest of my life and think of you."

"Sayonara, Chris."

"Goodbye, Hiroshi."

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,108 Followers
12