A Trip to Town

Story Info
I loved my time with them.
6.1k words
3.69
23.3k
13
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm Saturday afternoon, and I was going out to do a little shopping for myself. I planned to get my shopping done to have a drink with something to eat. I was walking into town, and I bumped into a couple of friends of mine having a chat. Then started to walk into town once again. It was a stop-start into town, but I had to talk to each of them. At last, at the bottom of the high street. Where I wanted to have something to eat was at the far end.

I called inside the shirt shop and next door for the trousers I had ordered the week before. I headed up the high street with my shirts and trousers. The next shop was for a pair of new shoes. Went inside and I was greeted by a fabulous looking woman about my age.

She had on a low-cut top. What a great cleavage she had. And she was wearing a loose short skirt. She knelt on the floor to help me with the shoes. I was quite capable of doing it myself. But that cleavage I wanted to look down and get a good eyeful of her tits if I could.

I had picked up slip-on shoes I wanted ones with laces. I told her what I wanted. She stood up and her tits went this way and that way. She came back with the shoes. She was looking away from me and bent over. She had long, shapely legs, and I got a quick look at her pants.

Well, yes, my dick was on the rise. She knelt helping me with the shoes. I tried on both pairs with her help. I was looking down at her tits all the time. My dick was hard as iron. She took her time she must have looked at the bulge in my trousers all the time.

I could do no other than buy both pairs of shoes. While I was paying, I wriggled on dick to make me a little more comfortable. To hell with it, I asked her out for a date.

She smiled and told me she had a boyfriend. Lucky bastard, I said to myself. I would have fucked her all night long if I could manage it.

Back on the high street, it was about a ten-minute walk to where I wanted to eat. I was in not much of a hurry so I stopped now and then and did a little window shopping. Well, then something else caught my eye walking up the high street.

There was this woman in front of me a good six feet tall. Wearing three-inch strappy heels. White tight trousers they must have been shrunk on her. A white top with a matching handbag. She had brown hair touching her shoulders. And on one wrist, a bracelet and her other wrist a watch. I could not make out if she had rings on her left hand.

That was all I could see from behind her. I walked slow and watched her bum wriggle from side to side. What a tight bum she had. As far as I could tell she had on no knickers. There again it could have been a thong she was wearing. I wondered what her face looked like. If she looked as good from the front, she could wear me out all night long.

I followed her and half a dozen men nearly broke their necks looking at her. She must be a good looker or she has a great pair of tits bouncing up and down.

Will I go up and say hello or keep on looking at her bum? I was only steps away from where I wanted to have a drink and a bite to eat. To my surprise, she went to the same place. Shit, she going to meet someone in there. Never mind she had a nice bum to watch.

The restaurant was small, and the tables are close together. She went inside and sat with her back to the wall looking into the place. It was now time I could get a look at her face so I sat down right opposite her. I could not see her face right away then I got a good look at her. My eyes zoomed in on her tits and the top she was wearing was undone showing her well-shaped pair of tits. She had on her third finger a ring.

That's it she is waiting for her husband or possibly her lover my hope was dashed. I was two forty-five and I was hungry and wanted a cool long drink.

She ordered and I ordered. Then she got up and went to the lady's room. I wanted to follow and make love to her. My dick was stood upright just thinking about her. Two lots of great tits in less than ten short minutes. I was hoping it was my lucky day.

She came back and sat down I glanced at her with a smile and she returned the same. As she ate her food, she pushed each tit in turn inwards and out it moved. For some reason, I looked at her ankles.

There was now an ankle bracelet. And every red-blooded man knows what that means. Right Mrs. or Miss let me finish off, and I will be over and take my chances.

"Excuse me but have we meet before or do I know you through a friend of ours," I said with a smile.

She looked at me as I was being bold and sitting down at her table.

"That's one of the oldest, chat up lines to a young woman you know," she said.

"May I sit down?"

"It's a bit late to ask you are already sat down," she said.

I smile at her and she smile back I was in that was what I wanted.

"Sorry my name is Thomas Whitehead and who do I have the pleasure of speaking too," I said still smiling at her.

She looked me up and down once again with a smile.

"Eleanor, Eleanor Johnson."

"Please to meet you, Eleanor may, I call you by your first name."

"Yes, you may."

"Eleanor are you from Greece or France I think that name come from one or the other? I said.

"I am part French on my mother's side."

If her mother is French, she will know a thing or two in the sack I was thinking.

"Eleanor, may I buy you a drink?

"Yes, a large gin."

I ordered more drinks my dick was trying to lift the table just looking at Eleanor. We were talking a while I ordered more drinks. Her foot was running up and down my legs. We talked for ages I looked at my watch it was half four. And we had not left the restaurant. All I wanted was to fuck her and leave.

Eleanor said, "what is the time is it."

"Nearly quarter to five," I said.

"God its late would you like to come to my house and have dinner at seven," she said.

How could I not refuse her? She had made it clear by rubbing her foot up and down my leg and getting close to my dick.

"Yes, but I don't know where you live," I said.

"I live in Woodland Street number 69 we will expect you at seven bring a bottle if you wish."

With that, she left the restaurant. I watch that bum wriggle from side to side again. I still could make my mind up if she was wearing knickers or not. After seven I was going to try and find out knickers on or not.

Hang on a minute she used the word "WE." But she had on her third finger a ring. Her husband must be away, and she wants to play. No, it could be a threesome. No way she wants me well we are going to find out later.

I went home and unpacked my new shirts and trousers and both pairs of shoes. I thought of that girl in the shoe shop with the great cleavage. I went into the bathroom and got myself ready. Got dressed and put on one of my new shirts and trousers with a pair of slip-on shoes. Picked out my smart jacket. Picked up the phone and ordered a taxi to take me to 69 Woodland Street. I sat down and watched TV while I was waiting for my taxi at six forty-five. I was hoping I was going to be there on time.

The taxi turns up dead on time I paid the driver and walked up to the door. I knocked at the door, and a man opened it.

"You must be Thomas...come in sit down do you want a drink. Eleanor is getting ready with her friend upstairs," he said.

He handed me a glass and a beer sitting down opposite the stairs. I opened the can and looked around the room.

"Sorry I am in the middle of cooking Eleanor and her friend will be down soon," he said.

Then he vanished into the kitchen. I sat back a sipped my beer. What's going on I was thinking to myself. He's doing the cooking and Eleanor and some friend is upstairs getting ready. I might as well get a free meal and wait and see.

Minutes later he comes out of the kitchen and calls out Eleanor its ready come on down now I am putting it on the table. Then he vanished into the kitchen once again.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs then I clapped my eyes on Eleanor's feet. She was wearing red high heels. Then I zoomed in on the ankle bracelet. That confirmed it I was in for a quick session then sent on my way. My dick was on the rise in a second.

Slowly she came down the stairs she knew exactly where I was sitting. Step by step her legs went on and on. Then came into view the bottom of her skirt or dress. It was a dress it clung to her hips. Trying to make out what she was wearing underneath the red dress.

Step by step more came into view and there were a great pair of tits. Her neckline was in a vee. More steps down and her face was in full view. Her hair was up she had on pearl earrings and a pearl neckless. She was amazing. I had to wriggle in the chair to move my solid hard dick to the upright position.

Eleanor smiled at me looking at my trousers. What an effect on me she had in a few steps down the stairs. I got up to say hello and moved my dick some more. She smiled." like what you see," she said.

I moved to her to kiss her on the cheek.

"God yes," I said.

Then I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Eleanor turned and headed for the dining room. What a bum she had and I was still guessing if she was wearing anything under the red dress.

I clapped my eyes on Eleanor, friends' feet. She was wearing black high heels. Then I noticed she also was wearing an ankle bracelet. My dick was hard from seeing Eleanor. She slowly came down the stairs she knew exactly where I was standing.

Step by step her legs were as good as Eleanor's. Then came into view the bottom of her black skirt or dress. And her dress it clinging to her hips. Step by step more of her came into view with another great pair of tits. Her neckline also was in a vee. More steps down and her face were in full view. Her hair also was up and only wearing studs in her ears. My dick was twice as hard by now.

Eleanor turned around saying, "sorry this is my good friend Jane. Jane this is Thomas."

At that moment he walked in from the kitchen.

"Thomas this is my husband, David. David this is Thomas, I told you about him," she said.

"Hello Thomas, I have already given him a beer and asked him to sit down. You three sit at the table and I will bring in our food," David said.

Eleanor sat down and Jane sat next to her I sat opposite Eleanor. Starters was a big prawn cocktail. That was when Eleanor's foot was rubbing up against my leg. She smiled at me I smiled back. Then I felt a hand on my dick it was Janes.

She was good my zip was down and her hand was inside my trousers. She found the opening on my briefs. In went her hand and pulled out my hard dick. There must have been some sort of signal to Eleanor.

"Thomas is everything to your taste," she said with a beaming smile.

"Each is just great I am enjoying myself," I said.

Eleanor looked at Jane. Then Jane was rubbing me. Eleanor knew what she was doing to me. David got up and cleared the starter plates. Then he went to the kitchen and returned with the main course.

It was steaks with all the trimmings. We sat and talked Eleanor kept on running her foot up and down my leg. I kept on smiling at her. Jane had to break off from rubbing my dick from time to time.

I looked at her plate she had less than half a steak. And Eleanor had the same. Jane was eating her hand was back on my dick. And every time her hand was above the table her hand went near her mouth. She was tasting my precum and smelling it.

This went on with every mouthful in-between we talked. The main course was over. David was up and cleared the plates Eleanor and Jane only had half-eaten the food. David did not seem to mind.

Jane was still playing with my dick and Eleanor rubbing my leg.

"Right, what would each of you what for dessert. Ice cream, Trifle or just cheese and biscuits with a coffee," David said.

Eleanor and Jane said, "I am stuffed can we have our deserts a little later."

David knew exactly what they had said and what it meant.

Eleanor looked at Jane saying," well what do you think."

"I think we are going to have a good time tonight," Jane said smiling from ear to ear.

Eleanor was up first and walked behind me and put a pill on the table.

"Thomas take that you are going to need it tonight," she said to me.

In went the pill.

Jane had tried to put my dick back in my trousers. She stood up I followed and finished putting my hard dick away. We all had a stiff drink Eleanor and Jane had tall gins and David handed to me a brandy. We talked for a while. I noticed Eleanor nod her head to Jane and David.

David said," I think we had the best move."

Eleanor looked at Jane saying "it's your turn in the chair first."

"Yes, but I wish it wasn't."

David put all our glasses on a tray.

"Lead on I will follow in a second," David said.

Jane leads the way she walked slowly I watched her bum wriggle from side to side. Jane was undoing her dress by the side zip. Of came the shoulder straps. She stopped and pulled down her dress. Letting it drop on the floor. All she had on were her high heels. What the fuck going on I said to myself.

Jane carried on into the room. My eyes went from Jane to Eleanor she doing the same thing. I going to fuck the pair of them but what is David going to do. I was one step behind her and my dick wanted to get out.

Jane was now sitting in a chair with her legs wide open. She was as bare as a badger and what a pair of tits she had. Waiting to be sucked to death. At the side of the chair was low stools one on each side.

Eleanor turned me my tongue was hanging out. I was drooling at the sight of this woman I wanted to fuck. Her tits what can I say they were everything I expected. I wanted to hold them squeeze them flick her nipples and suck them sore.

"Thomas sorry, I should have told you to strip," Eleanor said.

My clothes fell off me and my dick was upright. Eleanor knelt between Jane's legs and started to eat and suck her twat. Her legs were wide. My dick was only going in one direction in her twat. I knelt and offered my raging hard dick to the twat.

I had been dying to get in since the afternoon. I pushed a little, and she pushed back a long moan came from Eleanor. I was in her about an inch. I heard a sound it was David. He was naked. I watched him while I thrust in a bit more into Eleanor her moan was loud. Even though she was sucking Jane's twat. David was smaller than me and nowhere as thick. David stepped over his wife and onto each of the stools.

"Thomas get fucking her she been telling me since she home she wants it long and hard of you," David said.

Eleanor moved away from Jane saying," get more in me."

I thrust more and she moaned," will you get more in me," Eleanor said.

Jane spoke, "I bet he not fucking halfway in you yet push again Thomas as hard as you can."

My balls it bottom and Eleanor screamed.

"Fucking hell Thomas you are so fucking big," she said.

Then her head was back licking at Jane twat I thrusted and thrusted. Eleanor moaned and moaned with every thrust from me.

"Jane, suck me off or will I face fuck you," David said to Jane.

That is what I heard from David. She did not say a word her mouth must have been full of his dick.

I thrusted in and out of Eleanor. She came up for air from Jane's twat. Faster fuck me faster. And was back sucking or licking Janes wet twat. I thrusted hard and fast the harder I thrust the more Eleanor moaned. My dick was getting ready to deliver my spunk in Eleanor.

I heard David call out swallow this fucking lot down your fucking throat. That was David giving Jane a face fuck. I was more interested in Eleanor. My hands never moved an inch from her hips. She was either in the middle of one of her Cummings. But she knew I was ready to deliver my load in her twat.

I shot my load of spunk right into the top of her twat. Eleanor let out a scream and I cried out. I was more interested in Eleanor in Cumming than Jane. Minutes later I found out she had two oral orgasms from Eleanor.

I wanted to fuck Eleanor, but they had a system. Eleanor was on her feet, and Jane was on the floor.

Jane's head was between Eleanor's legs which were open so wide it was her turn for oral sex. David was on the floor and in went his dick in Jane.

"Thomas, I want to suck you off get on those stools and put that big dick in my mouth," Eleanor said.

I stood on the stools, and the bell end went in her mouth a little at a time. She held the base with one hand then her other handheld my balls. She sucked and suck my dick went in more and more. I held her head she was sucking me so hard my dick must have gone longer. She was good at sucking dicks and playing with my balls.

She did not have to wait long for me. She had shaken twice the she must have Cum twice. I held her head so she could not move. She expected what was coming next. I let out my call God I am Cumming I pushed deep into her mouth and delivered my spunk in the back of her throat.

I had not been listening to Jane and David but I did hear in the background I am Cumming. That must have come from David because Jane was licking and sucking Eleanor's twat.

I looked down at my dick it was still fucking hard that pill must be working. I could manage it twice before I wonder how long the pill would last on me fucking her to death.

Eleanor, David Jane knew the routine. David must have swollen a pill.

Eleanor was out of the chair and on the floor and Jane was back in the chair. Eleanor's head was between her legs and sucking and licking her twat. David had his dick in Jane's mouth, and I was ramming my dick as far as I could up into Eleanor's twat.

I didn't give a fuck for what David and Jane were doing. I rammed home my dick as hard and fast as I could. Eleanor's moans were there all the time pushing back on me as best she could. God, she was shaking all the time. The moans turned into one long one I thrust and thrust and moaned with each short and long thrust I was giving her.

She must maybe have more Than twice I let out my cry. And another load of spunk went into her twat. I was so wrapped up in myself David and Jane were also done. I pull out my hard dick from Eleanor. And a gasp came from her as she left Jane's twat.

A minute or two passed and it was all changed. My dick in Eleanor's mouth, Jane licking and sucking her twat and David fucking Jane. More of my spunk went down the back of Eleanor's throat she was trying to suck me dry. I got off the stools and went and sat down in the other room. Eleanor was with me every step of the way. David and Jane are a step or two behind us. Eleanor had my dick in her mouth. I was on one of her tits and sucked and sucked on both of them. David and Jane were doing the same thing opposite it us.

I was sucking biting and pulling at Eleanor's tits and she played with my dick.

David said, "let's go to the bedroom and swap for a bit."

I had been fucking his wife and fucking her mouth. Time to give Jane a taste of my spunk and give her a fucking. In the bedroom were a king-size bed and a chest of drawers. Jane was first on the bed and knelt with her legs spread and Eleanor was on the other side facing each other. I was behind Jane and in went my dick a little. David was behind his wife.

"God Thomas is so fucking big did you like getting fuck by him," Jane said to Eleanor.

"Just wait and see if you can take as much as I did of is dick," Eleanor said to Jane.

Eleanor looked at Jane and David slipped in his dick inside her wife. I pushed a little and deeper and deeper I went inside Jane holding her hips tightly. From me getting inside her she moaned all the time then I was right inside her wet twat from David's fucking. David was fucking his wife but the sounds from her were not as loud as they were from me.

I fucked Jane and between each of my thrusts, she tried to talk to Eleanor. It went like this.

12