A Trip to Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha" gasp. "He's so" ... gasp... "so fucking" ...gasp..." good." Jane screamed at me, "fuck me faster," she managed to get out. A thrusted moan, thrusted moan she let out two cry's I Cumming. I was fucking the hell out of her. And let out my cry of pleasure. I am fucking Cumming a load of spunk went inside Jane's wet twat. Her head dropped, and David and Eleanor already had Cum.

David got out of the bed saying," I won't belong."

I lay down on the bed, and my dick was stood upright. Eleanor climbs on my face she wanted oral sex from me. I started to suck her twat, and I had a few different tastes from her. Jane wanted my dick she straddled me facing Eleanor's back.

My dick slipped in her as she lowered herself down on me. Then she was bouncing up and down on me. I was sucking the hell out of Eleanor. One handheld Eleanor tit and my other handheld one of Janes tits. A twat on my dick, a twat on my face and two handfuls of tits it could not get much better than that.

I sucked and thrusted my tongue in and out of Eleanor and Mary was riding me. I squeezed their tits, and David came back into the bedroom.

"I see you have started without me," David said as best I could make out.

His wife let out I Cumming and Jane screamed out the same I was already shooting my load in Jane thank God.

Jane got off me and Eleanor followed and both lay on either side of me gasping for their breath.

"Jane, I want to fuck you the same way," David said to her.

There was a problem, but she said nothing she wanted me to fuck her again. And again my problem was I wanted to fuck Eleanor all the time.

David lay on the bed, and Eleanor's twat was on David's mouth. Jane was on David and started to fuck him or was it he was fucking her. I knelt on the bed at the side of the thee of them. Eleanor held my dick.

I had old of one of Eleanor's tits and held one of Jane's tits. I leant over to Eleanor and kissed her and did the same to Jane, but I kept hold of their tits. Eleanor was first to Cum, and Jane was quick to follow. All I wanted was to fuck Eleanor to death. Thank God for that little pill. We all fell on the bed. I wonder how much longer my dick was going to stay hard.

"David how long do these pills last," I asked him between his gasps for air.

"About another hour at best. Why do you ask?" David said.

"With you permission I want Eleanor that was why I came here. But there is another real beauty here Jane and I don't want to leave her out." I said.

"I think she understands that don't you Jane," David said.

"As long as I have him first next time he comes here," Jane said.

"Hang on a minute he's mine," Eleanor said.

"You know the arrangement fair shares," Jane said.

I didn't want to get into a cat argument, so I said," Eleanor, come and get on me.

I lay on my back, and Eleanor was on me she straddled me facing me. She held my dick lifted herself and lowered herself down on me. With every inch, she moaned. I grabbed hold of both her tits and she started to bob up and down on me. The moans were coming thick and fast.

David did the same, and Jane was on top of him.

"Eleanor let's have a race who can Cum the quickest," Jane said.

"Bet on it will be me," Eleanor said.

That was it they bounced away I held Eleanor's tits tight. Jane wanted to win. Eleanor wanted my dick. Jane was winning hands down and screams came from her. David was Cumming at the same time.

"I win," Jane called out.

Eleanor was in the middle of her Cumming. I was holding those tits for all my worth as my spunk shot into her twat giving out a loud gasp.

A minute passed. "Jane let us try again. But I am going to win this time. Turn the fuck round and ride David as hard as you can," Eleanor said.

They both turned around and in went our dicks my hands were holding Eleanor's tits. Her hands went over mine and she bounced up and down as fast as she could. I helped in pushing against her. Her hands never let go of mine I fucked her and by God, she fucked me.

The race was certainly for Eleanor she was fucking me so fast. Then the magic words come from both of us I am Cumming. That was the last drops of my load in Eleanor twat for the night I was fucked. A minute later David and Jane came.

"Call it evens," Eleanor said to Jane.

"Evens," Jane said.

The four of us were all fucked out.

"Anyone wants a dessert," David said.

The three of us burst out laughing then David saw the funny side of what he had just said.

We all stood up and left the bedroom picking up our clothes and getting dressed. We went and had a drink. Eleanor and Jane had gins, David and I had a brandy I needed it. We sat and talked.

David turned to Eleanor.

"My love don't forget I am off for a week with work on Monday morning until Friday night," David said.

Fucking hell, he's leaving her at home. I will be round here as soon as he has gone, I want to fuck her all night long.

I was gone one am and David rang for a taxi for Jane. She lived in the opposite direction to me otherwise we would have shared it. Jane was leaving I kissed her and she kissed me. Then she left.

My taxi would be there in ten minutes after Jane had left. David left the room.

Eleanor said, "What, time can you get here on Monday night?"

"I finish at four about quarter past," I said.

"What, time do you finish work? I said.

"I only work half a day get here as soon as you can," Eleanor said.

The taxi pulled up I held out my hand to David and thanked him. I turn to his wife and kissed her long and hard.

"Come you too that's enough," David said.

With that, I was on my way to the taxi. I was betting on my way home Eleanor was well fucked as was going to fall asleep in seconds.

Sunday came I watched the clock Monday came four o'clock never seemed to come. I was first out of the car park on my way to see Eleanor. She had a light dinner ready. Then we moved to the bedroom for the rest of the evening and night.

I fucked her forward backwards doggy style she rode me. In went a pill we fucked each other until my dick was slack. I got up out of her bed showered and had a quick bite to eat.

"Thomas tonight same time," Eleanor said.

"Sorry I see my uncle on Tuesday nights and he talks my socks down all night long. What about Wednesday," I said.

"Great Jane comes round on Wednesday. I will tell her you be here than just after four," Eleanor said.

That was it I was going to be fucking two on Wednesday. I hope she has extra pills. I needed the short rest. All-day Wednesday. All I was thinking of was those pairs of tits they both had and those bare twats for me to give a good fucking.

Wednesday evening came I knocked at the door and Eleanor dragged me in. She was wearing a bathrobe. And Jane had on a bathrobe. Straight to the bedroom and in went a pill. I fucked Eleanor first then Jane. Eleanor sucked me off. Jane did the same. Eleanor's head was between Jane's legs and licked and sucked her twat. They changed places I watched.

I lay on the bed Eleanor mounted me and Jane twat was on my mouth. Eleanor fucked me I gave oral sex to Jane. Ding dong all changes. I fucked Jane and gave Eleanor oral sex. I fucked them doggie style, and they gave each other oral sex. I was on the bed Eleanor fucked me I gave Jane more oral sex. Ding dong all changes.

Jane fucked me, Eleanor, got her oral sex. I was now all done in. They lay on each side of me. One held my slack dick the other held my ball. I played with their tits and kissed both. That was it the sun was shining through the windows.

Eleanor said, "If David agrees what about Saturday for the four of us."

I looked at Jane smiled saying "you are first if I remember."

The pair of them laugh.

Eleanor was saying," I will ring you on Saturday morning David has to have his share of me."

Eleanor rang on Saturday she said, "we will all have diner out at six."

We ate out and back to Eleanor and David's house. It was the same as the week before fucking all night long until the pill wore off.

Saturdays became a regular thing. And I fucked Eleanor when David stayed overnight due to work. Jane well I filled in the other nights fucking her. This went on for four long months. But I wanted to move on and find a steady girlfriend and marry her.

I was back on the high street I needed a pair of boots for working in the garden. I called in the shoe shop and that girl who served me with two pairs of shoes was there to help me. That cleavage I wanted. I asked her for a date. She told me she had finished with her boyfriend. He was cheating on her and she did not like cheats.

If she knew what I had been doing in the last four months I bet she would have killed me. I said what about tonight it was Tuesday. She smiled, I smiled and she said that magic word Yes. We went out for a meal, and I took her home. I made another date and the dates merged into every night.

I telephone Eleanor and told her I had met the girl I wanted to live with for the rest of my life. It was hard for her she was crying all the time we spoke on the phone. I told her I could not tell her face to face it would hurt us even more. This was the best way to break it off. I asked her to tell David and Jane. My final words were I loved the time we had.

The girl I had fallen in love with was Susan the girl from the shoe shop. We had been dating for three long months. I did not push my luck with Susan to get her in bed. I waited for Susan to make the first move and that was that.

We were engaged and married three months later. From time to time. I saw Eleanor about the town we talk like an old friend. I ask about David and Jane. Jane found a chap called Burt and they were getting married next month. Then Eleanor told me she and David had separated. Divorce was on the cards. I asked why their marriage was heading for destruction. She told me after I had given her so much pleasure with my big dick, she went out looking for a big dick at night.

David found out Eleanor was cheating behind his back. He did not like that and divorce was the only way. I gave her a friendly kiss she wanted more.

I told Eleanor I was married, and my wife would leave me and divorce me if I ever cheated on her. I finally said to her find someone soon and don't look too long you are sexy for some good man.

Three months later I bumped into Eleanor in town she was on the arm of a good-looking man. They looked like the ideal couple.

"Hi Eleanor, and who is this young man you are holding on to," I said.

"Thomas this is my husband Frank," Eleanor said.

"Well Frank it's about time someone as tied the knot with her she is one of the best friends I have ever had," I said.

12