All Comments on 'A Trivial Little Occurence'

by genealguy

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Delightful!!!!!!

Thoroughly enjoyable. Although, I doubt that the extended family (at the Reunion) would be so universally accepting of the situation. Nice piece of fiction.

-- KK in Texas

spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
Absolutely adorable!!

Nice story very well written. Keep up the good work.

Sand_Man29331Sand_Man29331about 15 years ago
Great Story

I thought it was a great story. the story line was fun and original. I would love to read more stories like this one. And if the premise fits, maybe a sequal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very, very good story!

Seemed well thought out, plot and prose were very good. Thanks for the excellent job!

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3about 15 years ago
Great story

Just goes to show that you don't have to write a single, moment-in-time story that describes one quick "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am" to write a good incest story. Great job! Even if nobody really talks like your characters...I almost expected a "Goodness!" or a "Dear Me!" ;-)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
beautiful story, loving and lustful

It's just a well written story, and I enjoyed it very much.Thank You .....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thx

Thank You very much for your loving text. Pls do more about bro-sis couple with slowly falling each other, bro-sis couple in school and high, bro-sis couple with bro in army and so on.

EvertideEvertideabout 15 years ago
Not good, not bad

Just okay. It seems like it was written by a sixteen-year-old, not because of spelling or grammar mistakes, but because it was so sorely lacking in conflict and substance. Parents not being violently opposed to their kids fucking, I can buy, but an entire community, that I don't. Just...come on. Not to mention it's reasonable to be concerned if their kids had kids, not because it's morally wrong but because of the lack of genetic diversity. They'd have...hooves and tentacles.

That said, I read it all the way through, so that has to say something too.

genealguygenealguyabout 15 years agoAuthor
THANKS TO YOU ALL...

...for your kind accolades and suggestions. I realized most of the critcisms even before publishing, but your notice has made me MORE aware of them. I especially noted the remarks about having some conflict. I guess my no-conflict nature came through. I will remember your comments on the next story! Another Thank You for welcoming a new (70s) author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Good.

I enjoyed reading all of your stories. They are all very good. I hope you will keep on writing more stories like these ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very good

very good and don't listen to the people that want conflict it is not needed it is your story as long as it is realistic and believable it is fine no conflict needed

reader018reader018over 12 years ago
excellent story

Great job! Liked the twist at the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

An awesome tale. I really enjoy a grand tale and you have told one.

Please consider this request to continue with this one.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful

What a sweet tale, all of your stories too. A bit unrealistic but who cares! Its fiction. A really, truly, sweet fiction. 1 advice though, lay of the exclamation marks would'cha? LOL! You were born to write perfect romance. Wanna read more from ya. Peace.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Really getting there

Your writing is definitely improving. I felt like you were taking your time, developing the characters and the plot better. Remember do not rush things, make sex the same romantic slow way you would to your lover.

lazyhornylazyhornyabout 9 years ago
cozy

This is a real nice story its like a hot cup of cocco only its an incest story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You! Really! Love! Your! Exclamation! Points!

Every sentence feels like a breathless, excited revelation, after a while it just became wearisome. Enough with the exclamation points, periods will do. And a little realism wouldn't have gone amiss either; every single person in their entire family and community said 'yay, you're fucking your sister? Fuckin' A!' Oh PLEASE...

Rapier875Rapier875over 7 years ago
Great story !

Made even better by the humour you included.

Very, very nice !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too funny!!!

Things went great for a while, then the authorities found out about the relationship. The kids were sent across country to foster homes and both parents were sent to prison with long sentences...LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story.

I'm just curious though if I was the only one that read it with a West Va accent?

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"A Trivial Little Occurrence:" - Dare I say? Realistic! Truly romantic! Authentic! Heart-felt! I did not read this story to dwell on any misspellings nor sentence construction, especially as the theme is noble and moralistic, and the characters played exciting roles--believable and thoroughly loving to each other, their parents and friends. Beautifully written and great dialogue; even their banter and frivolity was charming and added levity that m ade the story so much more realistic! An awesome accomplishment of writing.

Frankie1952Frankie19523 months ago

Fantastic story, loved it. Rare that parents would have reacted in such a positive way though very pleasing to see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous