A Trolled Knight

Story Info
A forest troll recieves an unexpected visitor.
6.5k words
4.39
6.5k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking groggily from his slumber, Ulfr yawned and stretched, the troll's large frame and long arms nearly scraping the ceiling of his humble hovel. He started on his morning routine, washing his face and hands in a small clay basin before stepping outside. The moment he did so, a murder of crows took flight from the edge of the nearby forest, their cawing catching his attention. Trolls had their superstitions and Ulfr was quick to interpret the birds' moments as an omen.

He went back inside the small wood and hide hut holding his few possessions and he fetched what he was looking for: a set of sheep knuckle-bones with runes carved into them. Muttering to himself, he rolled the bones and studied them closely, doing his best to interpret what the spirits were telling him. Three runes came up consistently. Something unexpected, a visitor, and an opportunity.

Ulfr rubbed his chin, his large dark green hands rough from many winters of working animal hides and tending his garden. Few visitors came by that he did not expect. The only ones that occasionally visited were another troll that lived fairly far away and a male dusk elf that sometimes sneaked away from his matriarch in order to trade and talk with the old troll. Neither of them were expected to visit soon though.

Puzzled, Ulfr put away the bones and took a strip of dried venison and the last of the moon wine that the dusk elf male had given him on a previous visit and stepped outside. It was a short trip to the nearby forest and the small shrine he maintained that honored the sun and the earth. He sacrificed the dried meat and the precious alcohol, whispering a small prayer to the sun and earth to keep their respect. With any luck they would even aid him with this supposed visitor, come what may.

With the gods properly respected, Ulfr set about his day as normal, tending to his garden and spending time hunting in the forest. Much of his time was devoted to finding and storing food, trolls had voracious appetites and their hulking bodies burned through energy quickly. He had just downed a stag with his small self bow and was skinning the beast, setting aside its heart for the gods when he heard a rustle in the trees nearby. Something had spooked a nearby bird, a familiar looking crow cawing loudly as it flew away.

Slowly, Ulfr stood and brought himself to his full height, his muscles rippling and flexing as he did his best to look intimidating.

"Come out now." He rumbled, his voice low and bestial. "I know you're there. Speak with me and we can part ways. Try to fight and you'll end up as nothing more than extra meat for my larder."

A lithe and fit figure strode out from behind a tree and Ulfr couldn't hide the surprise on his face as it drew closer to him and revealed itself. It was a dusk elf, a female! They rarely ever came out this far from their cities and it was almost unheard of for one to be alone. They knew trolls could easily overpower them one on one and cleverly worked in teams when the two races engaged in their frequent border conflicts.

"I am the Knight-Aspirant Zahra, troll." The dusk elf woman spoke, her tone headstrong and filled with contempt. "I've sworn to kill a great evil in combat to prove my worth to my order. A troll's head will easily guarantee my entry into the Sistership of the Moon Rose, even if it comes from the body of a pathetic male."

Ulfr studied the woman carefully, trying to assess the threat she posed. Her tone and posture were confident, her chain-mail and sword of good quality, but her stance was lacking. She was young and beautiful, the little of her dark skin that he could see unblemished by scars. He suspected she had trained a fair amount but had never truly fought before.

"Begone elf!" Ulfr waved his hand dismissively. "I doubt you've truly cut your teeth yet. Try to fight old Ulfr, and you'll end up dead. That is the truth, not a boast. You're lucky that the earth and sun allowed you to survive the forest unscathed."

"We will fight!" The elf shouted, stomping her foot angrily and drawing her sword. "I will leave with your head or I will die in battle!" Ulfr snorted and turned to leave for his hut before he suddenly screamed out in pain and shock. The elf woman had darted forward and slashed her sword across his back, the blade piercing his hide and spraying blood across the undergrowth.

Ulfr swung his frame around, lashing out with his hands and claws, only catching air as the elf woman dodged back, holding her sword at the ready. "Fight me you evil beast!" She taunted. "Face your death like a woman and have some honor before I kill you!" The old troll rushed her, his momentum fiendishly fast but the elf sidestepped him once more, just barely evading him and slashing another cut into his arm as he flew by.

The troll did not stop and turn however, he pushed onward into the forest and disappeared into the trees. Zahra loosed a cry of frustration and pursued him, sprinting into the forest intent on catching the beast before he could escape. She ran for only a moment before Ulfr sprang out from behind the massive trunk of a great oak and blindsided her, crashing into her so hard that she was launched a short way through the air into the trunk of another oak, its bark cracking as the elf's chain-mail slammed against it.

The lady knight slumped to the ground and Ulfr approached cautiously, wary of any tricks. Leaning down though, he discovered she was unconscious and out cold, the mighty blow having knocked her out. He was impressed, a blow like that would have flat out killed most other dusk elves. He reached out and touched the cuts on his back and arm, finding that the wounds had staunched themselves and were already beginning to heal.

Ulfr grunted, his body healed quickly but the energy expenditure was already making him hungry. He looked down at the unconscious woman and wondered what to do with her. He could let her go but he knew she would just return as soon as she had recovered, perhaps with a team of warriors even. He could kill her but the meat of a single dusk elf was hardly worth the effort. Remembering what the bones had told him earlier he shrugged and grabbed her by the foot, unceremoniously dragging her back to his hovel.

Once he was safely home he dropped the limp form of the elf knight on the wooden floor and fetched his knuckle-bones once more, asking them what he should do with the captured woman. The results made him laugh, softly at first then reaching a roaring bellow. The bones kept rolling a single rune, the one that stood for fertility.

"Of course!" He cackled. "Why hadn't I thought of that? The Mother Earth is wise indeed!" Snatching a strip of dried meat to snack on, he approached his captive once more, crouching down to get a good look at her. He could see that her face was pretty, her long ears and ebony skin contrasting wonderfully with her short, bright white hair.

The dusk elf male that he occasionally spoke with once mentioned that they believed their hair was all white due to the touch of the moon, its pale beams coloring their heads as they were born. Ulfr snorted at the memory. He knew that the dusk elves worshiped the moon as their sole deity but they were misguided. The moon was just a reflection of the Mighty Sun, another aspect of the divine light and even the Mighty Sun was descended from the Mother Earth herself.

The troll shook his head, chasing away the stray thoughts and returned to the task at hand. The elf's armor was impeding his inspection so he set to work stripping it off of her. He wasn't familiar with the suits of metal rings that the richer dusk elves wore but eventually he managed to peel it off her and was rewarded with a full view of her naked body.

Zahra was beautiful. Her body was fit and well maintained, yet wonderfully feminine. Her large breasts slowly rose and fell as she breathed and Ulfr could see some muscle tone on her abdomen. Her vagina was clean shaven, the round and inviting lower lips a wonderful shade of brown. Ulfr fought back the temptation to take her right away, he wanted her to know what the gods had planned for her. He contented himself with groping her, grasping her heavy tits and playing with the globes of fat, rolling and squeezing them in his rough hands. Her pink nipples slowly grew erect and he amused himself by pinching and pulling on them.

The elf moaned ever so slightly as he toyed with her, her body reacting to the stimulation. Ulfr grinned, knowing that if she were awake she would be mortified and outraged. He knew the moon elves placed great emphasis on hierarchy and status, with their males usually relegated to more subservient roles. He was no submissive dusk elf male though.

He was a troll, a wild son of the Mother Earth and eager to revel in his animal instincts. Ulfr did not care for whatever ideas the elves had about courtship and ceremony. The Mother Earth gave him instincts to teach him what was good and bad, what should be done and what should not be done. His instincts told him to breed the woman that he had brought in his home, to mate her vigorously until her belly was fat with his offspring.

Ulfr grunted, he was growing excited thinking about breeding the aggressive knight and seeing how long her silly ideas would last against her female instinct to reproduce. An idea suddenly popped into his head, the thought making him smile with excitement. He didn't want to impregnate her just yet, but there were other ways he could put her body to use. The troll discarded his leather loincloth, his huge member stranding erect with need and his massive scrotum hanging freely. He straddled the elf knight and slapped his fat shaft between her boobs, enjoying for just a moment how her soft warm skin felt on his sensitive rod.

When he was ready he reached out and took her big udders in his grasp, pushing them together and sandwiching his dick in between them. Ulfr moaned, the soft fat mounds enveloping him felt so good, the pleasure threatening to already send him over the edge. It had been too long since he last mated, troll females were rare creatures and were guarded jealously by their males.

He slowly increased his pace, thrusting his huge cock in and out of the elf's cleavage, watching as his tip pushed its way in and out of the cavern of tit-flesh. Soon he was thrusting wildly, his instincts taking control and driving him to chase his orgasm ever more desperately. He mauled Zahra's big brown tits in his hands as he ravaged her chest, fucking her breasts just as furiously as he would her fertile elf cunt.

With a triumphant roar he climaxed, his massive cock throbbing as it spurted huge ropes of pearly white cum into the valley between Zahra's breasts and onto her pretty face. His heavy troll balls held great reserves of seed and he emptied them entirely, a seemingly endless stream of troll seed coating the elf woman's tits, chest, neck and face in hot sticky cum. Ulfr shuddered in pleasure and groaned when he finally shot the last of his load on the pretty elf, covering her in his seed and marking her as his woman. She was his now, and it would only be a matter of time until she was pregnant and begging to mate over and over.

When he had recovered from his orgasm, Ulfr found a rag and wiped the unconscious knight clean. He was pleased to find that her pussy was moist and quivering, the lewd act he had performed on her arousing her body even in her unconscious state. With that done, he gathered up Zahra's armor and weapon and hauled them off into the forest, hiding them in a stash should he ever need them later. He doubted he would, he had no use for them and he would see to it that the dusk elf woman's role would change from warrior to mother.

When Ulfr returned he found the elf beginning to stir and groggily regain her faculties. He sat on a small wooden stool and snacked on some vegetables he had recently picked from his garden while he watched her wake. Zahra opened her eyes and scanned her environment, freezing for a split second when she saw the troll watching her. Quickly she leapt to her feet and reached to her hip for her sword and found it missing, along with her armor and clothing. Her face grew into a hateful scowl and she glared daggers at Ulfr before spitting her words at him.

"What is the meaning of this, beast? Where are my weapons and armor?" Ulfr laughed at her, taking a bite from the carrot he held before replying.

"I defeated you elf, like I said I would. You were knocked unconscious when you walked into my trap. I wasn't sure what to do with you, but the gods had an answer for me." The nude dusk elf ignored him, her hateful glower changing to a look of despair and resignation.

"I lost... to a troll?" Zahra muttered, the shock evident in her voice. "But how? I... I am not worthy of the order. I cannot go back now." Ulfr stood and approached her, reaching down to squeeze her round buttocks in his hand. The elf stared at him with hate and disgust but was too despondent to fight.

"You lost elf." Ulfr told her, delighting in the wonderful feeling of her supple rear in his hands. "Your fate is in my hands now. You lived because I allowed you to, since the gods willed it. Even if your silly order is too snobby to take you back, you're staying here with me."

"And just what do you want with me, monster?" Zahra spat venomously, her hands balling into fists as the troll groped and fondled her. "You defeated me with trickery and dishonor. Just kill me and be done with it. Act like a proper woman and grant me a warrior's death."

"Death?" Ulfr laughed again. "The gods have a much better idea of what your fate should be. You're going to stay here and be my mate." The elf's eyes widened in horror and she tried to shove Ulfr away, but even her well-trained strength was still not enough to stagger the hulking troll.

"That is forbidden!" Zahra bellowed, trying and failing to escape the troll's lecherous grasp. "Dusk elves are not to mate with any other race, let alone foul, stinking, disgusting trolls! The moon goddess decrees it!"

"Trolls and elves are both born of the Mother Earth." Ulfr lectured, never easing up on his groping and squeezing. "The earth birthed herself into existence and was lonely, so she birthed her son, the Mighty Sun. The Mother Earth mated with her son and she bore a son and a daughter, the first troll and the first elf. Since then mating and birth has been sacred to us trolls, and since we are descended from the same god, our bodies are compatible. Your womb will take my troll seed and bear us many half-troll children."

Zahra was silent after that, refusing to speak anymore with the old troll. Ulfr simply snorted and let her go, using his now free hands to gather dried meats and vegetables. "You can try and run if you want." He warned the elf. "Like you said though, I doubt your order will take you back. You won't last in the forest either without your metal suit and blade." He offered the food he had gathered to the sulking elf, trying to entice her with the simple meal.

"Eat." He told her. "You'll need to be healthy and have plenty of energy to bear my children."

"Why should I?" Zahra spat at him. "Starving to death would be preferable to the fate you have planned for me." Ulfr smiled and turned to store the food again.

"Fine." He told her. "If you won't eat this, I have other ways of feeding you." Zahra did not fail to notice the devilish grin on his face and looked conflicted for a moment before regaining her resolve.

"I won't eat anything." She pouted. "I will waste away until the Moon Goddess releases me from this torment."

"Have it your way then." Ulfr sighed, stashing the last of the food before he drew closer to her once more. "It seems you want to do things the hard way." The troll reached out and grabbed the dusk elf's hair, forcing her to her knees before him. She gasped and growled but could not hope to match his strength and soon found herself at eye level with his rapidly swelling erection and hefty sack.

"Suck." He commanded her, but she did nothing other than fix him with a spiteful stare. Ulfr shrugged and grasped her head, her long pointy ears making for excellent hand holds. He prodded at her mouth with his cock, the big green glans slapping and smashing against her full luscious ebony lips. Zahra tried to keep her mouth shut and deny him entry, but Ulfr was persistent and eventually his cock battered down her defenses and forced its way into her mouth.

She sputtered and gagged as Ulfr drove more and more of his shaft past her lips and tongue, the elf's throat making a perfect hot wet tunnel that massaged the troll's cock. Her saliva made an excellent lube, coating the troll's throbbing member as it filled her mouth and invaded her throat. Ulfr held her down for a moment, letting her struggle to accommodate his fat shaft before he pulled out and gave her a chance to breathe.

Zahra gasped and sucked down air when the troll pulled his member from her throat, her mind reeling. It was just so massive and imposing, the sheer maleness of the troll's cock was overwhelming! No dusk elf male could ever compare to this! She tried to deny it, but the feeling of being handled so roughly by such a masculine and commanding creature was turning her on.

"Damn you!" The elf gasped out between breaths. "You're a foul monster that thinks of nothing other than slaking his filthy lust! Were my sisters from the order here, they would-" Ulfr interrupted the elf, thrusting his throbbing penis back into her mouth and cutting off her indignant speech. Zahra sputtered angrily around the meaty rod in her mouth but the troll ignored her protests.

He started to thrust while he pulled her head into his crotch, the dual movements forcing more and more of his meaty tool into her throat, spittle and saliva dripping from her lips onto the wooden floor. Ulfr built up a steady rhythm, pumping his rod in and out of the woman warrior's hot mouth and properly face-fucking her.

Zahra was powerless to stop him, the troll was far too strong for her to escape or squirm away. It didn't help that the huge male organ plowing her mouth was dominating her attention, rendering her nearly senseless. She could hardly think, the sensation of the massive member sliding past her tongue and probing her throat driving her wild with pangs of shame and arousal.

Her willpower finally relented under the withering sexual storm and she reached down to her moist cunt, flicking and toying with her clitoris as the troll continued to fuck her face. Ulfr could feel his second orgasm of the day approaching, the dusk elf knight's tight throat and warm soft lips were bringing him rapidly towards his climax.

He made a few more wild thrusts into the elf slut's mouth-pussy before he finally reached his limit and brutishly grabbed Zahra's head, pressing her face tightly into his groin and forcing as much of his dick down her throat before he finally came. The troll howled as he climaxed, but the sound fell deaf on Zahra's long ears. Everything around her ceased to be and she could only focus on masturbating while the huge male dominated her. She could feel his huge sack on her chin start to tighten and churn, the massive cock that was stuffed down her throat began to throb and pulsate.

Cum came blasting out of Ulfr's cock, the elf forced to swallow the thick ropes of seed that came rushing down her throat. The hot cum started to fill her up as she gulped it down, the warm full feeling inside her setting off her own orgasm. She moaned around Ulfr's rod as she rubbed herself to climax, the troll's cock still pumping more and more cum inside her.

The two were locked together for a time, the troll emptying every last drop out of his balls into her stomach and the elf furiously masturbating as the troll filled her up. When his balls finally ran dry, Ulfr pulled his cock from Zahra's mouth, her lips making a lewd popping noise as the tip finally left her mouth. She collapsed onto the floor, exhaustion setting in and she could do nothing but lay there and wallow in the incredible afterglow of her orgasm.

12