A Trolled Knight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the hardest she had ever cum in her life. No puny male dusk elf had ever pleased her like this, no amount of rubbing and toying with another woman had ever made her cum so intensely. She felt so full and warm, so content and satisfied that she fell asleep, snoring lightly on the wooden floorboards of the troll's hovel.

Ulfr moaned and groaned, the powerful orgasm flooding his senses with pleasure, his animal instincts pleased that he was mating with an attractive female. He squeezed the very last bits of cum from his cock, the pearly drops falling and landing on the sleeping elf on the floor below him. He noticed now that she had fallen asleep, her hands still locked to her pussy. He laughed to himself, evidently some part of her had enjoyed the rough treatment.

Yawning, he scooped the slumbering elf up and carried her to his bed of animal furs, intent on sleeping with his new mate. He pulled her close, the dusk elf's supple skin felt nice pressed against his own, her body heat mingling with his. He rubbed his deflated member against her, amused at how well it fit between her round asscheeks and closed his eyes, sleep finally claiming him.

Ulfr woke the next day, a dream still fresh in his head. A great golden stag had visited him while he was hunting, the most beautiful woman he had ever seen riding atop it. They had said nothing to him, but bathed him in warm radiant light when he knelt before them and offered his respects. He tried to recall what the woman had looked like, but the details were already slipping away. The vision's message was clear though. The Mother Earth and her shining son approved of his actions with the captured dusk elf.

He fidgeted in the bed, an unfamiliar feeling bringing him out of his thoughts. Then he remembered that he had brought Zahra into the bed with him. She was still sleeping in his arms, her body slowly shifting with her breaths. His dick was still sandwiched in her buttocks, the cleavage of her rear keeping him warm and snug. He moved his hands to her breasts, cupping and squeezing the globes of fat and enjoying the way they bounced and jiggled.

He was starting to grow hard, the tip of his dick leaving the confines of her rump until he grew fully erect and it nearly reached the small of her back. Soon he would claim her fully but for now he had chores to attend to. He left the bed reluctantly, his movement causing the elf to stir in her sleep. Ulfr prepared a simple breakfast and when he was finished the fallen knight was already awake, watching him with an absent stare. She seemed lost in thought, her expression conflicted and confused.

He offered her a meal and was surprised to see her accept it, though she ate slowly and never took her eyes off him while he ate his. When they had both finished he cleaned up after them and then grabbed Zahra by the arm, pulling her along with him as he exited the small hut.

"Where are we going?" The ebony elf asked, her tone split between concern and apathy.

"Just to the garden out here." Ulfr told her, only letting go of her when they reached the small plot of land that he kept cultivated. "The Mother Earth rewards those that tend her fertile soil." Ulfr started to speak, kneeling down and examining his crop of vegetables. "Have you ever farmed or gardened, elf?" He asked the woman, turning his head to watch as she answered.

"No." Zahra stated flatly. "I am... was an aspirant to the Sisterhood of the Moon Rose, a knightly order that acts in the service of my city's matriarch. I have spent my life training to fight, only to be defeated by a loathsome beast before I could prove myself."

"You were deceived, dusk elf." The old troll spoke, locking eyes with her as his tone became deadly serious. "Your fate was never to be a warrior. The Mother Earth knew that such a role was not for you and led you here to me so that you could become my mate and a mother of many children."

"Heathen!" Zahra hissed at the troll. "The Moon Goddess is the only true deity! We dusk elves build glorious cities and keep men in their proper place while you trolls worship and wallow in the dirt! Meanwhile your women are too fat with babies to fight and lead!"

"And yet you still lost to one." Ulfr laughed, cutting her off. "There may be more of you, but smart dusk elves do not enter the forests alone. Your kind may have lost their way and convinced themselves otherwise, but you are still children of the Mother Earth. Listen to your body, it will tell you that deep down you want to be a mother. You want to be mated by a strong male, to be dominated and bred over and over. That is the way the Mother Earth made you. Why else would you have ventured into the territory of a troll on your own? Why else would you have stayed when you could have left and returned with allies?"

Zahra sulked silently after that, refusing to debate any further. Though she would never admit it, the troll's talk of mating and breeding was starting to excite her. She struggled internally, her arousal was undermining everything she believed, everything she was taught and raised to accept. Dusk elf women were supposed to dominate men, to be strong confident warriors that only ever bore children when they deemed it necessary.

The idea of a male having power over her and controlling when and where sex and possibly pregnancy would happen was shameful and frightening yes, but it also stirred an indescribable excitement deep within her. She simply could not fight and bury the arousal that grew within her when she thought about the wicked primitive troll having his way with her body, taking what he wanted without any regard for what others thought or said.

Ulfr spent most of the day attempting to teach her about how to care for a garden, the dusk elf paying just enough attention to avoid the troll's ire while she fought with her feelings about the situation she was in. Finally the sun started to set and the troll finished his lessons, once again grabbing and dragging the elf woman into his home before feeding the two of them.

With dinner finished, Ulfr had one last thing to do before heading off to sleep. "It's time." He told the elf, standing before her as she sat on the floor.

"For what?" She asked, fear and anticipation in her eyes.

"To mate." Ulfr growled, crouching down and pushing firmly on the elf to lay her on her back.

"Bastard." Zahra grimaced, complaining but not physically resisting the troll's advances. "You can think of nothing but sex can you, you lowly animal." Ulfr grinned at the elf's harsh words and began to run his hands over her body, starting with her breasts.

"These will grow." The troll mused as he groped her chest. "They'll swell with sweet warm milk to feed the children you'll birth. He moved his rough hands down, massaging her stomach and abs. "Your belly will grow fat as you carry my young." The troll's hands continued, reaching Zahra's hips and plump rear. He couldn't resist taking big handfuls of her ass, his fingers sinking into the malleable fat of her cheeks.

"Your hips will widen and your rear will fill in even more. Your whole body will change, all signs by the Mother Earth that you're fulfilling your destiny, following the instincts she gave you." Zahra said nothing, doing her best to look away and hide her lust. She failed completely though, the troll could easily see the blush growing on her face and when he moved a finger to prod her sex, he found it already slick with arousal.

"It seems like you are ready as well." Ulfr noted, spreading her legs and positioning himself between them. He was already hard, his huge tool twitching in excitement. He pressed it to her lower lips, the large head of his cock rubbing against her folds as he prodded at her entrance. Pre-cum began to leak from his tip, the clear and slippery male fluid smearing against the dusk elf's pussy and lubricating her, preparing her to be penetrated and claimed by the troll.

"You're pathetic." Zahra tried to taunt the troll, though she was so aroused her words lacked any real venom or weight. "A disgusting male worm that worships the dirt and disrespects the one true goddess. I bet you don't even-" She was cut off, Ulfr reaching one of his great big hands up to her throat and wrapping his leathery green fingers around it. He applied a deliberate pressure, just enough to make it very clear who was in control of the situation. Zahra ended her speech with an intimidated squeak, her dark skinned face turning bright red as she burned with shameful lust.

Slowly, carefully, with the greatest precision, the troll started to penetrate her. The crown of his big throbbing cock prodded and pushed at her entrance before it battered down her female defenses and shoved its way inside her. Steadily, he thrust more and more of his length into the elf that was locked in his grasp, relishing how she squirmed and mewled and gasped as she struggled to keep up with the pleasure that was bombarding her body.

The troll kept going, shoving his massive member deeper and deeper inside the female knight's quivering pussy, never giving the woman a second to recover or collect herself. He was determined to bury his entire length inside her, to fill her completely and shape her pussy to his cock. Her body would submit to his troll cock, she would give up her silly idea of knighthood and beg him to fuck her over and over until she was happy and fat with his bastards in her belly.

Finally the troll bottomed out inside the dusk elf's cunt, his balls slapping against her soft skin. He could feel her cervix kissing his tip and her vaginal walls gripping and massaging his shaft. Her body had already surrendered and accepted him as her mate, trying everything it could to please him and claim his potent seed.

Ulfr paused for a moment, enjoying the tight grip of the elf's sex wrapped around him. He could feel her insides moving, her muscles and body flexing as they struggled to handle the massive male invader. Zahra was in another world, her breaths heavy and husky as she tried to deal with the intense sexual stimulation. Smirking, Ulfr took another hand and played with her clit, fingering and toying with the little nub of flesh.

Zahra went wild and howled as she came, the troll stimulating her clit and filling her with stiff meat was too much to handle. She writhed and clenched her toes, her mind reeling as she was lost in ecstasy. Her pussy tugged and gripped at the troll's rod but he kept his cool, enduring her spasms as he watched her cum.

When she was finished she went limp, panting and gasping while she rode the aftershock of her orgasm. Ulfr gave her a moment, waiting until she was coherent enough to realize that he hadn't finished yet. Zahra's eyes slowly came into focus and met his gaze, widening with shock and excitement when it dawned on her that the troll intended to keep going.

Ulfr started thrusting, pulling his long rod out of her tunnel before plunging it back in, his balls slapping against her and his glans prodding at her cervix every time he filled her again. The dusk elf crooned and moaned as the troll started to fuck her properly, his gargantuan green dick invading and conquering her insides, making her mind go hazy with lust and desire.

"Fuck, I give up!" The dusk elf woman moaned. "I don't care about anything anymore, just give me more of that huge cock! Cum in me, breed me, knock me up! Stuff me with your filthy troll cum!" The troll only grunted in response and continued to fuck her, one of his hands still wrapped around her neck and the other groping and squeezing her bouncing tits.

His pace sped up, the elf woman's trembling pussy enduring the relentless pounding, her lewd requests devolving into little more than moans and whines as the troll's cock pumped in and out of her sensitive tunnel. Roaring victoriously, the troll rammed his rod home a final time, driving it as deep into the elf's body as possible. Zahra could feel the troll's cock inside her throb and pulse and she shivered and came for the second time when she felt his hot thick seed start to fill her insides.

Ulfr groaned in ecstasy as he came inside the lady knight, his scrotum tensing and twitching as he pumped his load into her tight elf pussy. His huge balls seemed to never empty, the troll's cock endlessly pulsing more and more of his hot cum into her womb until the elf's insides were completely filled. The troll poured so much seed inside her that it began to overflow, the off-white cream leaking and dripping from the ebony woman's stuffed pussy.

With so much seed inside her, there was no doubt that Zahra would become pregnant. The troll's sperm was too numerous, too potent for her body to resist. "Oh, fuck," She moaned, "there's so much... it's so warm." She couldn't think, everything felt too good and her mind was too hazy from her orgasms. All she could think about was how much she wanted Ulfr to never stop ravishing her and stuffing her with his hot sticky goo.

Troll and elf laid there on the floor of the humble abode, their bodies locked together. They moaned and groaned, whimpered and whined as Ulfr finally emptied his balls in Zahra's pussy, his powerful sperm overwhelming and impregnating her fertile womb. Such vigorous mating took its toll and the strange pair of lovers fell asleep, the troll's dick still lodged deep in the elf's snug embrace.

They both shared the same dream that night...

EPILOGUE

Ulfr reached down and took Zahra's long white hair in his hands, pulling it into a loose ponytail and holding it out of her way as she knelt before him and sucked his cock deep into her mouth. He didn't even have to encourage her anymore, the dusk elf had completely given up on her old mission and constantly begged him to fuck her.

He had done just that for months, spending the day teaching her how to hunt in the forest and how to tend to his garden, then spending the afternoon pounding her ass into the floor and stuffing her womb with his thick cum. The elf's body had changed dramatically over time as well. Her ass had filled out from the good food they ate, her hips had widened and prepared themselves for eventually giving birth.

Her tits had grown fat and heavy, her nipples often stiff and needy and when Ulfr sucked on them they sprayed delicious warm milk into his hungry maw. Her hair had lengthened out, becoming the beautiful long feminine mane of a glowing mother rather than the short cut style of a warrior. Finally her belly had swelled with Ulfr's baby, her rotund middle holding the two's half-breed bastard.

Ulfr would often rub his hands over Zahra's baby bump, admiring his handiwork and the changes he had forced on the elf's body. The once fierce dusk elf knight was now his pregnant mate, her body finally free to bear many children, just as the Mother Earth intended. The forest seemed to teem with game now, the sun glowing bright and warm and making his garden flourish. He knew he had made the gods happy, and he simply couldn't wait to see his first half-troll children enter the world.

He planned to start a new clan with the elf, to have as many children as possible and teach them all to honor the Mother Earth and her mate, the Mighty Sun. Then perhaps they too could also find mates and soon he would be the leader of quite a few trolls, perhaps even enough to threaten a dusk elf city.

Ulfr smiled, daydreaming as the pregnant Zahra worshiped and tongue-bathed his cock. Conquering a dusk elf city would yield quite a few captive elves and breeding them would please the gods immensely. Movement caught his attention, and he could see a familiar flock of birds take flight from the forest. A good sign indeed, it seemed the gods approved of his thoughts.

There would be time for all that later though, and the troll returned to breeding his mate, Zahra cooing happily and crying out in joy as he lifted her onto his cock and started to fuck her fiercely for the third time that day. Soon she would give birth and after a short time they could start the process all over again. Zahra couldn't help but smile. Finally she knew her purpose now, and Ulfr did not hesitate to give her what she really wanted.

12