A Troublesome Nymph Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's still time to stop this," Serenity said, taking a seat next to Espin. Her eyes went down to Espins lap where her hand was pressed into her skirt, her fingers moving.

"Now why would I want to do that," Espin said. "Look how hot it looks." Espin nodded slightly towards the action, where Olivia was stripping for her brother, before looking back at Serenity. Her face was flushed. "I can tell it turns you on."

"I don't know what you mean," Serenity said weakly. "It's disgusting." She watched as Espin lifted her skirt slightly. Just enough to show her pussy. She couldn't look away as she pushed two fingers between her lips and parted them. Espin groaned. So did Serenity.

"Try it," Espin moaned. "I promise you'll like it. It's better when someone watches." She pushed the two fingers into herself.

"I I I don't know," stammered Serenity. Her own hand now rubbing her thigh. She wanted to, but it felt so wrong. She looked back at the two on the bed.

Daniel watched open mouthed as his step sister peeled off her panties, her last item of clothes. She climbed on to the bed and crawled over him, swinging her leg over and straddling his lap.

She pushed her pelvis down onto his lap, the cock pressed against her naked shaved cunt. Her pussy lips parting over the throbbing shaft. She started sliding her hips back and forth. She moaned.

"Oh god sis," Daniel moaned. He looked up at her hot body. He ran his hand up her thighs and over her slender hips. He gripped her thin waist. He wanted to touch her breasts but didn't want to push it. Yet! He just stared at them instead.

"Fuck. It feels so good," Olivia said. She was moaning with every push of her hips. "I want it in me. Filling me up." She continued to grind on him. Then it became too much. She lifted herself higher and grabbed her brother's shaft. She positioned the tip between her pussy lips and moaned loudly.

The head pressed against her opening. She lowered herself down slowly. She felt slight pressure as her cunt stretched open around the penis and she pushed down harder.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned as the cocks throbbing head broke through and she slid down her brothers shaft.

"Oh god," Daniel groaned, as his virginity was taken. He couldn't believe how good it felt as he entered his sisters soft wet insides. He watched as Olivia forced all of him inside her petite body. She was shaking in his hands.

"That feels so fucking good," Olivia moaned. She started lifting her body up and down, riding the cock. Her cunt was on fire with pleasure. She knew she would be cumming again in no time.

Espin was playing with her clit now and squeezing her breasts through her tube top with her free hand. She was breathing heavily and moaning softly.

Serenity was hot and flustered, still resisting the urge. Her eyes flicked between the bed and Espin. The smell of sex in the air was thick and intoxicating, heightening her own arousal further.

"Give in to it Red," Espin groaned. Her eyes closed as her pleasure grew. "Enjoy your body as it should be enjoyed."

"Must fight it," Serenity whispered to herself. She wasn't sure she could though. A loud groan turned her attention from Espin to Olivia.

"I'm going to cum again," Olivia moaned. She was fucking Daniel hard now. Bouncing up and down on his lap. "Make me cum Dan. Make me cum on your hard cock."

She was too loud, he thought. He wouldn't have been able to stop her though, even if he wanted too. He wanted her to be quieter. If their parents heard.

"Cum for me sis," he said, instead. He risked it and reached up with both hands and squeezed her breasts. Feeling the soft globes in his palms. She was so beautiful.

"I am, I am. Oh shit I am," Olivia said. She orgasmed again. Her cunt flooded with more of her juices as she pushed down hard and shook. Her thighs vibrated hard on Daniels lap as he stared, stunned by his sister's look of ecstasy.

Espin waved her free hand from the window sill. Serenity, too absorbed in the girls orgasm, didn't see the blue electricity emanate from her fingers. It was brief and short, but the effect was instant.

Daniel felt a sudden urge to cum. He pulled his orgasming sister down against him and rolled over on top of her. He spread her legs wide. He started thrusting into her.

Olivia was still riding her last climax. Every new thrust from her brother was intense, but it felt so good. She started groaning with each thrust.

Daniel grunted as he pounded into his sister. His head was buried into her neck. Her dripping cunt squelched with each thrust. He wanted to cum in her and couldn't stop. The headboard of the bed was banging loudly against the wall.

Olivia couldn't work out if she was still cumming from last time, or it was a new orgasm, but this was the best sex she had ever had. She was definitely going to make this a regular occurrence, she thought. She was moaning loudly now.

Daniel was going for it hard. He was close.

Serenity heard Espin groan, turned, and watched her climax. The pretty nymph convulsed on the hand between her legs. It was all too much for the Naiad, she needed to get out. She turned to leave but Espin grabbed her hand. Her hand was wet.

"We have to hide," Espin said. Her face red, her thighs still shaking. She pulled Serenity back through the window and pulled her down against the window ledge. Espin looked back through the window. Serenity followed her gaze.

Daniel stopped thrusting and groaned. The muscles in his ass tensed and spasmed as he ejaculated into Olivia, filling her with his cum.

"Oh fuck," he moaned. As he continued to cum into her. His body going limp against her.

"Fill me with cum!" Olivia said, groaning loudly.

Suddenly the door was flung open, banging against the wall. Both Daniel and Olivia's heads turned towards the noise.

"What the fuck is going on here?" It was their dad, their mum stood next to him, her hand over her mouth. They both took in the scene in front of them. Their son on top of their daughter, both naked.

"Dad! Mum!" Daniel whimpered. He rolled off his step sister, too stunned to cover up. His cock slopped out of Olivia followed by a river of cum. Olivia closed her legs, but not before her parents saw the sperm flow out.

Espin, who was fighting back laughter, grabbed Serenity's hand and pulled her away. They flew into the night holding hands.

When they reached a suitable height Espin let go of Serenity's hand and doubled over with laughter.

Serenity looked at Espin with a face of pure shock. She couldn't believe how nasty someone could be. Ruining two young lives for fun. Espin saw her and stopped laughing.

"Oh come on Red. Stop fighting it, " Espin said, a wicked grin on her face. She took a step towards Serenity. Her face close. Espin touched Serenity's face and she flinched, but she didn't stop her. Her fingers caressed her cheek. "You enjoyed it. I know. Next time just slide your hand up that pretty dress of yours and touch it. Push those fingers inside you."

"Stop it," Serenity said, weakly. Espin's fingers rubbed Serenity's ear lobe and she groaned. As much as she had tried not to be, Serenity had been highly aroused by the step siblings actions.

"Make sure you push them deep," Espin continued. "Cover them in all that juice that's dripping out of you. Then the sensitive spot. The one that makes you cry out at night. Your fingers pressing in and rubbing." Espin could feel Red trembling at her touch as she slid her hand over her slender neck down towards her chest.

"Please. No," Serenity said. She didn't mean it. She wanted Espin's hand lower. Her own hand was stroking her own thigh. Moving in.

Just as Espin's hand brushed close to Serenity's breast she stopped. "Okay," Espin said. "I'll stop." She took her hand off her and stepped back. She was grinning. "Catch you later Red."

Serenity moaned as Espin took off, leaving her standing there alone. Her disappointment was clear on her face. A fire burning between her legs. She needed to find somewhere private. As she took off, she vowed not to let Espin manipulate her like that again.

It was a vow she wasn't sure she could keep.

To be continued,

Thank you for reading.


12