A Troublesome Nymph Ch. 04

Story Info
The Nymph helps Cara relieve her stress with a threesome.
6.9k words
4.56
6.3k
3

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumonk
bumonk
708 Followers

CHAPTER 4 - STRESS RELIEF.

It was a dark night as Espin was pulled by the hand between the houses. If you could call them houses that was. They were more like mud huts. Rugged and poorly sculptured with grass roofing.

Espin didn't care for the huts though, or any of her surroundings for that matter. Her focus was purely on the Dryad dragging her along by the hand. That and the panic of being seen.

Espins eyes didn't leave her as she was led along. She watched the fabric of her long blue dress caress her beautiful body as she hurried along. The long slender arm that stretched towards her, leading to the perfect dainty hand wrapped around her own.

The young woman's long wavy blonde hair flowed down her back. The hair on top held in place by a wooden crown. Simple and intricate, but beautiful at the same time.

"Princess," Espin said. "We'll be seen." Her heart was hammering with excitement and anxiety. If they were caught they would be in trouble.

Espin was wearing a backless red silk dress. Tight to her slender body. It was short on her thighs and whisked up as she ran.

"Nearly there," the blond girl said. They rushed around the corner and Espin was pulled into a house. Locks didn't exist here, where crime was non-existent.

The young woman in the blue dress shut the door behind them. Immediately she turned and grabbed Espin, pulling her in close and kissing her hard on the lips. Espin kissed her back. It was deep and wanting, their tongues exploring each other.

"I want you to taste me," the girl said. Her eyes burrowing into Espin's.

Espin stopped and felt something building inside her. A terror just hatching deep in her gut. She couldn't stop what was happening though. The girl still grinned at her, waiting for an answer.

"Yes my Princess," Espin said, smiling. She had waited a long time for this moment. Espin pushed the girl onto the sofa and watched as she spread her legs.

Espin willed herself to stop. The terror now consuming her. They're coming, she thought. If they're caught it will be the end for them. Her eyes refocused on the scene in front.

Espin groaned at the perfect picture before her, ignoring the pressing horror. She knelt down. The girl's cunt glistened with her own arousal. Beads of her own juices, clung to the short hair surrounding the pussy lips. Espin leaned in and kissed around the outside. The young woman groaned.

They're here! Espin thought. Her head spun to the door and it flew inwards.

Espin sat bolt upright, her heart beating fast. Her smooth skin beaded with sweat. She wiped her forehead and brushed her damp hair behind her pointy ears.

She sat up, crossed legged in the bird's nest. Serenity breathed lightly beside her. They had fallen asleep next to each other. Serenity lightly trying to talk Espin into going back to the village with her. The place where nymph's gather.

I can't go back, Espin thought. There were too many bad memories. The dream just cemented the fact that she couldn't face it. But what did Folell, her old guardian, have to say. She had been the only one who had been kind to her after.

Espin decided she couldn't face going back. Easier to run away, she thought, put it all out of her head. She looked at Serenity and knew she couldn't face telling her no. She had to leave now. She stood up and spread her translucent wings, the morning sun casting a rainbow through the appendages. She took off.

"You're not going to say bye then," Serenity said behind her. Espin stopped and hovered. She turned and looked back. The disappointment on the pretty red headed nymphs face forced Espin to look down.

"I'm sorry Red," Espin said. "I can't do this. I can't go back."

"So you're just going to run forever?" Serenity asked. She was hurting badly. They had stayed up most of the night talking. She had thought her and Espin had connected.

"If I have to," Espin said, lamely.

"Do I mean that little to you that you didn't feel the need to say goodbye?" Serenity said, unable to stop herself.

"Jesus Red," Espin said. It was actually the complete opposite. She had fallen for Serenity and knew she couldn't face saying goodbye. Yet here she was. She had to get out of here. "I've got to go." Espin turned.

"I'm not going to follow anymore," Serenity said. Espin paused. "I'll stay here till tomorrow morning then I'm gone. For good. If you come back I'll go to the village with you. If not, I'll stay out of your life forever. Okay?" Serenity stared at the back of Espin's slender neck and then the small of her back. Exposed above her short green skirt. She wanted to touch her and beg her to stay, but she didn't want to be hurt.

"Okay," Espin replied. "See you around Red." Espin flew off without looking back. She couldn't. She didn't trust herself if she did look back.

Serenity watched her go. A tear ran down her cheek.

Espin flew hard and fast, for a long time. She didn't want to think about anything. Just feel the rushing air against her body as she tried to out run her thoughts. A fruitless attempt, but one she had to try.

She reached a city, and the excitement of all the people within it made her feel slightly better. She headed down.

She spent the majority of the day watching people. Trying to find someone to help, or terrorise. It was late by the time she found someone, high up in the skyscrapers.

Espin hovered as she peeked through the window. The strong winds buffeted her body, but she hovered perfectly in one spot. She watched the woman inside intently reading her way through a pile of paper. Espin knew straight away that this woman needed help. The stress enveloped her like a dark cloud.

"She looks pretty," Espin muttered. "Now, how the fuck do I get in." She moved back and surveyed the building. She looked down and saw how high she was. She was about 32 floors up. Near the top of a large office building.

Espin noticed an air vent and flew towards it. She squeezed in, getting dirt on her little green skirt. She swore, muttered an incantation and it was clean again. She wound her way around the pipes until she found the vent that led into the ladies office. She squeezed through that one too.

The woman noticed nothing, too engrossed in her work, as Espin slowly hovered closer.

She really was pretty, Espin thought. The lamp on her desk highlighted the woman's smooth dark brown skin. Her long straight black hair shone in the light like fine silk. Espin could only see her top half. She was wearing a white blouse with a grey suit jacket. Espin didn't know, but it was expensive, and tailored perfectly to the body within it.

The woman was feverishly scanning a document and making notes. A large pile of paper and folders still to go through on the left of her. A large pile on the right of her already read documents. A gold name plate was on the desk that said Cara Sampson.

"Hello Cara Sampson," Espin said. Waiting for the usual reaction of terror as she introduced herself to a new person.

Cara who was so engrossed in what she was reading barely heard the tiny high voice, but it made her look up. She saw a small blonde fairy hovering in front of her desk. She didn't even flinch.

"Fantastic," Cara said, sarcastically. "The breakdown has finally arrived." She knew it was coming. She had pushed herself so hard lately. Not eating properly, broken sleep, and working so many hours her social life was now non existent.

"Excuse me," Espin said, tilting her head. What the fuck, she thought. Annoyed that the reaction had been minimal.

"I wondered how my mental breakdown would happen," Cara said, talking to herself more than the pretty little fairy. She needs more clothes, Cara thought. "I wasn't expecting to be seeing little fairies."

"Nymph," Espin said. "I'm..."

"Oh sorry," Cara interrupted. "Of course you're a nymph. How stupid of me." Sarcasm was thick throughout the tone.

"I'm real," Espin said, putting her hands on her narrow hips. "My name's Espin. I'm a..."

"Of course you are," Cara said, she looked back down at her papers. "Nice to meet you Espin. Now, I have too much to do to have a mental breakdown." Cara carried on scanning the papers in front of her.

Espin hovered there speechless. Annoyance growing inside her. Firstly annoyance that she was being ignored, and secondly, that she knew she was going to like this strong confident woman. She cursed herself for another bad choice. It was more fun terrorising the nasty humans.

Espin landed on the desk in front of Cara. Her small thigh high brown boots clacked on the desk as she walk

"I'm definitely real," Espin said. "I want to help you relax."

"I don't believe in fairies," Cara said, more to herself than Espin. Still believing she was going crazy.

Espin grabbed her throat and made a strangled cry and collapsed on the desk, her eyes open, her breathing stopped.

Cara panicked, standing up quickly, her wheeled chair scooted across the floor into the wall behind her. She bent over Espin.

"I didn't mean it!" she said. "I believe in fairies. I believe in fairies."Oh god. I've killed it."

Espin couldn't help it. She burst out laughing. Clutching her stomach and curling up.

"You're face!" she said, between gale's of laughter. "The panic... So funny." She started laughing again.

"Great," Cara said. She was breathing heavily. Her heart beat fast. "A comedian fairy."

"Nymph!" Espin nearly shouted, still grinning as she stood. "At least you stopped working for a second. Please believe I'm real though." Espin put on her best sad and hurt look.

"Nope," Cara said. "This is all in my mind. I knew I had pushed myself too far." She retrieved her chair and sat back down. She studied Espin.

"Touch me," Espin said, stretching her arms above her head. Her thin waist stretched, ribs showing.

"You need to eat more," Cara said. She stuck her finger out and poked the nymph in her flat stomach. Espin giggled. It tickled.

"Okay," Cara said. She had definitely felt the nymph on her finger tip. "Let's say you're real. Why are you here?"

"To help of course," Espin said. "I could sense your stress. You are definitely in some need of relief."

"What kind of relief?" Cara asked. Her eyebrow raised suspiciously.

"Sexual of course!" Espin said. "What other kind of release is there? I'm a passion nymph and I'm here to help find you some well needed passion."

Cara laughed out loud. "Great," she said. "Basically you smelt my desperation. Surprised you didn't gag on it, it must be pretty strong." Cara still thought she was going mad, but was now past caring. The little nymph wasn't wrong, she had been running herself into the ground. Fuck work tonight, she thought, let's see how this craziness plays out.

"Well I'm here to remedy that," Espin said. "To help you find a way to release that tension. Like a wish. A wish to do anything to satisfy your needs."

Cara sat thinking. Okay. So if this is real, she thought, she could try any one of her many fantasies. This would need some thought.

"Just promise me one thing," Cara said. "Don't make anything happen here, at my work. If this is really happening we need to go. I've worked damn hard to get where I am now and I won't ruin that."

"Okay," Espin said. "I promise." The Espin of a few weeks ago would have had her being fucked on this desk already. What was going on. She wasn't sure she liked the new Espin.

"Thank you," Cara said. "Come on. Let's get out of here. I'm never going to get anything done mid breakdown." She stood and started collecting her things together.

"You're very beautiful," Espin said, seeing Cara's body for the first time as she stood. A perfect figure. A full bosom, slender waist, and a firm round ass. She was wearing a knee length grey pencil skirt. It matched her jacket.

"Thank you," Cara said. "You're pretty too. Stunningly pretty." That doesn't do her looks justice, Cara thought. The nymph was flawless.

"You're very kind," Espin said. "This is a lovely office. You must be good at your job." Espin had been around humans enough to know most of their ways. She still didn't really get them. Working themselves to death. Not really enjoying the true worth of their limited time on this planet.

"I am," Cara said. "Very good at it. I worked incredibly hard to get here. Twice as hard as most." Espin detected the bitterness in her voice.

"Because you're a woman?" Espin asked. She had always thought it strange that women had to fight to be considered equal to men. Most women she had encountered had been more intuitive and questioning. Most men were too busy staring at her, or drooling over what their wish may be.

"And black," Cara said. "A double dose of getting fucked over for promotions. But I stuck with it and earned the respect I deserve. So please, whatever you have in mind, don't fuck it up for me."

"I promise," Espin said again. What were the chances? Another woman she could relate to. Treated differently because of how she was born. I'm just going to pick a man next, she thought. They just think with their cocks.

"Do you have inequality in your world, society, or whatever you call it?" Cara asked. I'm having a serious conversation with a fucking fairy, she thought, I really am mad.

"We come in all colours," Espin said. "but we don't have the problems you have. We're all born the same, Dryads to protect the woods, or Naiads to protect the rivers. They both treat each other equally." Apart from me though, she didn't add.

"But you're different," Cara said. "Why are you here if you're supposed to be looking after nature."

What the actual fuck, thought Espin. Everything kept leading back to her lately. Her origin. Who she is. She didn't believe in coincidence in this world. Something was going on and she didn't like it.

"It's my day off," Espin said, simply. "Come on, are you ready to have some fun."

Cara studied the pretty little nymph carefully. "Yeah," she said. "Let's go."

They left the office and headed down in the lift. Espin hovered next to Cara. Ready to fly in to her designer handbag if required. They exited into the underground car park and headed to Carla's car. Arriving at a new Aston Martin.

"Where are you going?" Espin said. Excited by the rare journey by car.

"Well I'm staying in a hotel at the moment," Cara replied. "I thought we could check out the hotel bar and go from there."

"Sounds like fun," Espin said.

As they travelled Cara pressed Espin about her past, but Espin kept her answers vague. Luckily it wasn't very far before they arrived at the very fancy five star hotel. Espin jumped in her bag and they headed to the bar.

The bar was quiet. Only. A few tables were occupied. An old couple sat having a drink and another table of two men in suits doing the same. Two colleagues staying overnight for a conference or meeting, Cara thought. She had been to enough of them.

Cara ordered a drink and sat in the corner. She put her bag on the table so Espin could sit behind it.

Cara studied the two men. One was older than the other. The older one had short dark hair, he seemed middle aged, and had a medium build. The other was definitely younger, late 20s possibly. He looked like he had a good body on him. He had short styled blonde hair. Both were handsome. Both would do

The older one looked at Cara and smiled. Cara panicked, not realising she had been staring so hard. She smiled nervously and looked away. She took a sip of her drink and looked at Espin.

"Got any ideas for your wish then?" Espin said.

Espin noticed Cara glance at the two men again. She could almost hear the woman's mind at work. The increase in heart rate was loud to Espin. She had definitely thought of her wish.

Espin watched the turmoil on her face. Cara knew what she wanted, but was too ashamed to ask for it. The battle raged inside her.

"Just say it," Espin said from behind the bag. "I won't judge you, or tell anyone else."

Cara leaned down and whispered in Espin's ear. Espin's eyes widened as she listened and a large grin appeared on her face.

"That sounds like fun," Espin said. "So be it." Just the thought of what she was going to witness tonight started a rising heat between her legs.

"What do I do then?" Cara asked. She looked over at the two men.

"Just go and introduce yourself," Espin said. "I'll take care of the rest. I'll be right with you at all times. Watching." She watched as Cara released her long dark hair from her ponytail. Her hair flowed out and she shook her head to set it free. She's very pretty, Espin thought.

"I bet you will," Cara said. Giving the little nymph a wink. She stood up and headed over to the table where the two men sat. Espin flew up to the light fittings and watched as introductions were made and Cara sat down to drink with them. Espin admired Cara's confidence.

Espin listened intently to the noises in the bar, trying to pick out the sound of Serenity's heartbeat. Nothing. The bothersome Naiad had kept her word, she wasn't here. Espin felt an unwanted sadness wash over her. She cursed her under her breath. Life had been a lot less complicated before she showed up.

"But lonely though," she found herself mumbling quietly. The noise of her own voice brought her back to her senses, she shook her head and tried to concentrate on the scene below.

At the table things had progressed quickly as Cara and the two men chatted.

Cara had learned the older man was called Scott. He was 41 and was staying in the hotel with his colleague, Greg, the blond haired younger man. They were indeed there for a conference. Greg was 30. Cara hadn't been pretty much spot on with all her guesses.

It wasn't long before Espin saw them rise. She works fast when she wants something, she thought. They walked out of the bar. Espin followed. In the hotel foyer they entered the lift.

Espin sped into the lift and dived into Cara's bag. No one noticed.

Cara turned and faced the door with Greg and Scott standing behind her. Cara reached back and touched them both between the legs. Cara let out an involuntary moan as she felt their hardening cocks through their trousers. She felt her juices stir, her arousal dominating her senses. In her right hand she squeezed Greg's cock, firm and impressive. It hardened as she stroked it.

It was the cock in her left hand, Scott's, that had elicited the moan. It had already felt big whilst semi erect. Now, as it hardened fully, it strained against the trouser leg. It felt big. Long and narrow.

Cara stroked them slowly and moaned again as she felt hands on her ass and thighs. One hand slid up between her legs and she shuddered as fingers pressed against her expensive panties, the fabric pushed into her and a shiver of pleasure ran up her spine.

The lift slowed and everyone removed their hands as the door slid open to reveal a clear hallway. They all rushed to Cara's room, the two men waiting patiently whilst Cara fumbled to retrieve the key card from her bag. Her heart was beating fast, the excitement of what lay within the room too much.

Cara finally found the key and the three entered the room together. Greg headed straight for the mini fridge, he felt he still needed another drink to help his nerves.

"Drink anyone?" he said. Bending down and searching the contents.

Cara and Scott though wasted no time. As soon as the door was shut they were kissing, deep and passionate. Scott pressed his hard cock into her as she pressed back.

"I'll take that as a no," Greg said, as he poured himself a vodka and coke. He stood there having his drink whilst he watched Cara and Scott. His cock now raging hard in his trousers.

Ever since Cara had felt the monster that lay within Scott's trousers she had needed to see it. She broke from their kiss and moved down onto her knees. She looked up at Scott and their eyes met as she undid his trousers. He smiled at her and she smiled back as her hand slid into his boxer shorts.

bumonk
bumonk
708 Followers
12