A Trucker's Love

Story Info
She finally meets her loving trucker...
2.8k words
4.23
4.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One chilly day in April I was feeling bored and lonely and was surfing the internet. I came across this group for truckers online and decided to join the chat group. I got to talking a little bit with a few of them, some of them only wanted to talk about one thing and that was sex. I plain and simply just wasn't in the mood to talk about sex but there was this one really nice trucker, Dorian, online and he was so easy to talk to and he liked to talk about all kinds of things.

At first all we did was talk about the different places that he had been and the different places that he was headed to, movies, music and our families. Mostly just chatting online but eventually we were texting each other every day off and on throughout the day and then we started exchanging pictures. I eventually started to really look forward to waking up to his, "Good Morning Beautiful!" and falling asleep to his, "Sweet dreams sweetheart!" messages every day. Eventually our conversations and text messages started becoming more and more personal, flirtier and more sexual. Dorian and I have been texting and sharing photos for about 3 months now. But we have yet to meet but we have been wanting to for about a month now but we have not had the opportunity yet.

I'm laying in bed being lazy and not wanting to get up and kind of dozing when I get his text saying that he has a load to deliver in the next state over and that he'll be coming through. He was hoping to stop here and see me and wanted to know if I wanted to meet up and spend some time together this weekend.

As soon as I read that I got butterflies and was so nervous, I knew I wanted to see him but I was so scared, nervous and excited all at the same time and so I was just straight out honest with him about what I was feeling. I told him how scared and nervous I was but that I was also really excited and wanted to see him. He told me that he was nervous and excited as well. He said that he had no expectations at all that if all we did was hang out and talk, that was absolutely fine with him. Knowing that he wanted to meet me just to spend time with me made me even more sure that I wanted to meet him. So I said yes and that I was really excited to finally get to meet him face to face. He said that he was on his way and that he should be here sometime Friday afternoon or early evening.

Friday morning gets here and I get his, "Good Morning Beautiful can't wait to see you today!" message and then around 2pm or so I get another text from him saying that he'll be here around 4pm and asked where I wanted to meet up. I told him that there is a truck stop that has an ice cream shop attached to it just off the highway and that I would park on the side of the building closest to where the semis park. I told him what vehicle I would be driving.

After I got done texting him I showered and fixed my hair. Then I tried to decide what to wear. I finally decided on a lacy white bra, under a lacy peach cami with a peach top over it and matching white lacy thong and a simple knee length black skirt. I got dressed and put a little gloss on my lips and then I'm ready to go so I grab my wallet, phone and keys and head out.

It only takes me maybe 10 minutes before I'm pulling into the parking lot and parking where I told him I would wait, not knowing if he was here yet or not. I sat there for a few minutes trying to calm my nervousness before I grabbed my phone and started to message him, to let him know that I was here, but before I could even send the message there was a knock on my window that made me jump. I turned to look and see who was knocking on my window only to be greeted by his dazzling smile. I smile and feel my heart race and I instantly get a million butterflies. I take a deep breath and open my door and step out and shut the door and lean back against the door.

I look up at him and say, "Hi!!" and he says, "Hi beautiful!" which of course makes me smile, blush and look down. I'm feeling shy, bashful and giggly like a schoolgirl...thank heavens I'm not actually giggling, how embarrassing would that be. When I look down he reaches up and ever so gently tips my chin up to look at him and the second he touches me it feels electric, I look up and he is smiling down at me and then he steps closer to me and leans down and kisses me ever so softly at first. But as soon as his lips touch mine it feels like every cell in my body has come to life. I lean into the kiss and wrap my arms around him and I just feel like I am melting into him and he wraps his arm around my waist and the other one slides up my back as he leans into me pressing his body against me. As we stand there kissing it just feels like the world has disappeared and that it is just him and I there.

The kiss ends and we pull apart just a breath between us, just standing there wrapped in each other's arms, his forehead resting against mine, both of us breathless now. We just stood there for what felt like an eternity wrapped in each other's arms. We pull away slightly and look into each other's eyes and we both know exactly what is about to happen.

He says, "wanna see my truck?" and all I can say is, "yes". He takes my hand and we walk hand in hand over to his truck. He walks over to the passenger side and opens the door and helps me into the passenger seat, shuts the door and walks around and climbs in the drivers side and shuts the door. He stands up, reaches out to take my hand and leads me into the back. He faces me and reaches behind me and pulls a curtain across so that we can't see out and no one can see in.

Then he leans down, wraps his arms around me and pulls me in close and I slide my hands up his chest and wrap them around his neck and look up at him and he leans down and brushes his lips against mine. A gentle kiss becomes a kiss full of passion and need. I press into him as his kisses trail along my jaw down my neck, he slides his hands down and grabs my thighs and lifts me up and he steps back and sits down on the bed and slides back until his back is resting against the back wall, pulling me with him as I straddle his lap. My thighs resting on either side of his, my skirt sliding up my legs.

I slide my hands up and run my fingers through his hair while kissing his soft lips, gently biting his bottom lip, eliciting a low growl from him. His hands caressing my back, his lips move to my ear, nibbling on my earlobe, his lips kissing his way down my neck. I pull his face up to kiss me again as he slides his hands down and grasps my ass and pulls me in tight against him. I can feel him hard against me. I press my hips down rocking against his hardness, only my thin panties and his jeans separating us.

I pull back slightly and slide my hands down his chest, down along his sides and grab the bottom of his shirt and pull it up and over his head and off and toss it to the floor, before reaching down and grabbing the bottom of my shirt and removing it and exposing more flesh to his roving eyes. He leans in kissing my neck, my shoulder, his beard tickling me. I slide my hands around his neck as I let my head fall back and sigh as he kisses his way across my chest, kissing across the top of my breasts to the other side.

While he slides his hands up my hips and up under the edge of my cami and up my sides caressing my bare skin as he goes until he pulls the front of it up and over my head and it pulls my arms back and pins my arms behind me, causing my chest to thrust out. Using one hand to hold it he reaches up and trails kisses down my shoulder as he slides my bra strap off one side and then he moves to the other side and does the same thing on the other side. Then he leaves a trail of kisses across my chest, until he reaches the small clasp in front. Where he places kisses between my breasts while he reaches up and pinches the clasp and releases my breast to his hungry gaze. He lets the cami go and slides his hands up and cups my breasts in his hands as he bends down and takes one of my peaks into his mouth and swirls his tongue around it causing me to arch my back into him as a moan escapes my lips as he switches to the other.

He pulls my cami and bra off and tosses them to the floor. I then wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into me, pressing my chest against him as we kiss. He lays his hands on my thighs right on the edge of my skirt caressing my bare skin, running his hands up under the edge of my skirt and I can't help breaking our kiss and letting a sigh escape my lips. While giving him a naughty wicked grin waiting for him to discover my surprise for him...we lock eyes as he continues to run his hands up my thighs, then to my hips and around to my bare ass checks, I see the look of pure lust in his eyes as he realizes how very little I have on underneath my skirt and all I can do is breathlessly whisper "Do you like your surprise baby?" He lets out a low rumbly growl as he feverishly kisses me, while grabbing my ass and pulling me hard against him.

As we are kissing I can feel him sliding his hand around and down between us brushing his fingers over the small amount of satin that just barely covers me. His touch makes me gasp as he slides his fingers down across my damp panties, as he slips his fingers underneath and slides his fingers across my clit sending shocks through me. I rock my hips forward wanting more as he continues to slide his fingers through my wetness. I press my forehead against him as he slides two fingers inside me. Taking his thumb and circling my clit as my breath catches and the pleasure rises.

I grab his face and feverishly kiss him as he uses his fingers to stroke me. Leaving me gasping for breath as I rock against his fingers, my head falling into the crook of his neck as he fucks me with his fingers bringing me closer and closer to the edge. I hear him whisper in my ear "cum for me baby" his breath tickling my ear and sending shivers through me as he circles faster, I cry out as my pussy squeezes down on his fingers as waves of pleasure wash through my body. He hangs on to me as I come down, he slips his fingers out of me which sends another shiver through me.

I reach down between up and start unbuttoning his pants. Slipping off his lap and kneeling between his legs I unzip his pants releasing his hard cock from the tight confines of his jeans. I feel him kick his shoes off. As I grab the waist of his pants, he lifts his ass up and I pull his pants off of him.

I toss them to the side. Reaching up and wrapping my fingers around his rock hard cock and gently stroking him making him groan and then leaning forward sliding my tongue up across the head and then I slowly swirl my tongue around him as I slide down him taking him inch by inch into my mouth, then I pull back letting him slide out until just the head is in repeating this a few time until he pulls away. I whimper and pout as he pulls me up to stand in front of him. He has me turn as he reaches up and unzips my skirt and slides it and my panties down my legs and helps me out of them. He runs his hands up my back and down to cup my ass.

He turns me back around and pulls me forward to straddle his legs again. I reach down between us, lowering myself down and guiding him to my entrance. I sink down onto him, loving how he makes me feel so full. I wrap my arms around his neck and start rocking my hips, riding him slowly while kissing him. His hands on my hips guiding me as I fuck myself up and down on him. My pace increases as I feel myself getting closer and closer to cumming. He moves his hand down between us and rubs his thumb against my clit causing me to cry out and clench down on him as I cum again.

He wraps his arms around me and rolls us over. Stopping to take my nipples in his mouth, making me moan and lay all the way back on the bed as he switches back and forth between my breasts, before sliding up and kissing me deeply as I feel his hard cock pressing into me. He repositions himself slightly and thrusts into me and I wrap my legs around him. He starts fucking me slowly, while kissing and biting along my neck and shoulder.

Driving me insane with need. He takes my hands and pulls them up above my head and using one hand holds them there. He leans down and starts kissing me as my excitement starts to build and I start nibbling and biting at his lips the more and more excited I become. He pulls back looking down at me and then thrust hard and deep into me eliciting a moan from me and then he does it again and then once more. Then he stops holding himself deep inside of me, not moving.

He looks down at me and says, "Tell me what you want baby!" and all I say is, "God please, please don't stop!" and he repeats it, "Tell me what you want."

"Dear god please baby please!"

Then he pulls back and thrusts in hard and deep and stops again, looks down at me and says, "Tell me baby."

I want him so desperately I say, "Please baby please fuck me hard and fast and don't stop." I struggle and try to pull my hands free from his grip above my head and he just looks down at me and laughs and then leans down and kisses me and starts moving. Slowly at first but quickly picking up the pace making me moan. I wrap my legs around his hips, meeting him with every thrust. I once again pull on my hands and beg him pleaseeee and he lets them go.

I immediately wrap my arms around his back hanging on as he fucks me harder and harder, bringing me to the brink of oblivion only to slow down again and again until he has me begging for release. He leans down and kisses me again and starts fucking me as fast as possible and then he thrusts one final time and holds as he starts cumming and he quickly slides his hand between us and strokes my clit and I let out a scream and claw at his back as he finally sends me over the edge into oblivion as I climax. He lays his forehead against mine as we both come down. He pulls out and lays on his side right next to me caressing me softly. I roll onto my side facing him and drape my leg over him as we kiss. Kissing until we are just laying there wrapped in each other's embrace.