All Comments on 'A Trucker's Story'

by blackstallion21

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Horrible writing style

the idea of the story is sound, but your very artificial writing style makes me not want to read it, i skipped a lot of it, it was just unberable!

blackstallion21blackstallion21over 14 years agoAuthor
For those of you Haters...

From the Author: Sorry to those of you that don't understand third person narrative and "Can't Bear" reading this story, i have been writing for far too long to let the negative comments bother me. I enjoyed writing every minute of this story and it is very navigable! If you enjoyed it, say so... IF NOT, the nasty comments are best kept to yourself. I personally couldn't leaf through a story as long as this one if i "didn't enjoy it!" - and for my loyal readers, thank you, God Bless you, and KEEP READING!

~The BlackStallion21

vietvetvietvetalmost 14 years ago
Phisics:

You claim to be an experienced writer, but you are definately not credable.

An eighteen wheeler going up a steep curvy road will not have enough momentium to be stopped sudden enough to throw the driver through the wendshield by a foed escort as the light weight escort would bounce off the bumper of a few hundred tons ou US made dteel, lihe a BB off a sherman tank.

blackstallion21blackstallion21almost 14 years agoAuthor
critiques from ppl who can't even spell...

Thanks! I am NOT an ACCOMPLISHED writer! Just Experienced! But Again, Thanks for Critiquing my work... and reading it... I hope you enjoyed the piece JUST AS MUCH as you did tearing it apart! Thanks! Thanks! and THANKS AGAIN!

PS. PHYSICS is spelled as such!!!

VioletBlairVioletBlairabout 13 years ago
Liked it

Liked your story, sounds "credable" like one of the idiots before wrote (dude, learn how to write before giving someone a critique) and is very sweet. I didn't get the end ('Hershman Trucking Company.'?) but liked it anyway. KARMA surely sucks for Kelly!!!

Keep on writing, u are really good

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessalmost 13 years ago
in explanation violet......

The name of the trucking company that was in the crash was the one Mitchell worked. for..... I really hope it wasn't him tho

blackstallion21blackstallion21almost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for responding Ladies...

Unfortunately, the death at the end WAS Ashton! I have been asked to write a sequel SO many times but i can't because I KILLED the main character! But I'm glad you both liked it!

Thanks for responding!

And I have to laugh as I bring up the past... one of the Critiques above was telling me how I should fix things and they MISSPELLED EVERY OTHER EFFING WORD! LOL I Love some of my readers!

NAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERNAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERover 12 years ago

It took me a minute to get that it was Ashton that died but holy shit. WHY???

dliterdliterabout 12 years ago
Simple enough for another chapter.

Except in the comments sections no one really knows who it was that died that night beyond the girl, so write the next chapter with the driver being a friend of both of them and letting Rachel and Michael get on with a good life. There have been less credible stories written with the next chapter resurrecting the dead.

blackstallion21blackstallion21about 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

But this story is dead for the moment like the main characters in the story! I would like to write a sequel, but it's hard to when I purposely terminated the main character's lives in a crash. I would have to re-write the ending of the story to take it into another chapter, or write either a prequel or another chapter that just elaborated on this current story... like the inside lives of the characters or something of that nature.

But thanks anyway for reading it...

blackstal

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NO pls NO

you cant let ashton die, you just cant, theres absolutely no wat that rae can take another death in her life, after lose her twin doug, then her grandmother , almost losing her dad, now , maybe even now, ashton, too, NO pls NO !!!!!!!!!!!

blackstallion21blackstallion21over 11 years agoAuthor
LOL

Thank you Anonymous for reading and commenting, but YES OH YES Ashton DIED! And I have been asked, and even begged to write a sequel to this one and I CAN'T because He Dies in the end! And even a Prequel won't work because she doesn't know Ashton in the prequel. SO It's going to have to end there, but I really appreciate your reading my work, and commenting!

Much Love

Blackstal21

jimbo103jimbo103over 8 years ago
for all those who missed the connection, including me!

A tear fell down Ashton's face as he placed the limp body on the gurney and the nurses and doctor's assistants swarmed her and took her into the emergency room of the Medical Center.

"I promise I will be back to see her. Please take good care of her." Ashton said looking down at his Hershman Trucking Company uniform that was now stained with blood.

blackstallion21blackstallion21over 8 years agoAuthor
You all are still reading this one!!!!

Thank you all for continuing to make this one of my most popular stories I've ever written! Yes there definitely are clues in this story to connect the beginning to the end, and I'm sorry for those who didn't catch it at first, and I'm sorry I ended it like I did, but not all love stories end happily... (The Great Gaspy) but again... Thank you all for continuing to enjoy this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The lady or the tiger.

The end kind of reminds me of a bad O'Henry story. Ash worked for the same company, but as it's a trucking company there are a lot of drivers. Could it have been Ash that died? Yes. Could have it been someone else? More than likely. If there was a scene where they were playing a certain song, then the driver doesn't see anything because he's trying to play that CD, there's a case for it being Ash. Otherwise it's just a concidence.

I liked the story overall. I found it easy to read and enjoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackstallion21@blackstallion21
99 Followers
Hello all, first of all I am thrilled for this opportunity to be an author on LIT. I have been an author for the past 20 years! And I thank all of my readers from the tall to the small for keeping me in the game! Please Please feedback on my work good or bad, and I will give y...

story TAGS