A True Alpha Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason felt his cum boiling while looking at Raj licking his girlfriend's navel. Then Raj placed his lips over Denise's navel and kissed it a few times. Denise felt a little amused. Partly because she was feeling a little ticklish with Raj's belly and navel kisses and partly because she felt like he was making out with her belly.

Denise held Raj's face and raised it up and bent herself down to kiss him. He kissed her back, before Denise stood back straight in front of him.

"Would you like to take them off?" asked Denise to Raj, pointing her fingers towards her hot shorts.

Raj placed his hands back on her belly and traced a finger around her navel before placing his fingers on the button of her hot denim shorts. He opened its button and pulled down the front zipper and saw her sexy pink panties. Slowly, he pulled down her shorts and helped her get out of them. Denise took her shorts from his hands and threw them towards Jason who caught it and placed them aside.

Raj immediately noticed the wet patch on Denise's panties.

"You are so wet..." said Raj to Denise with a slight smile on his lips.

"See... having a massive cock is not all that bad... Look how wet you made me without even touching me." Said Denise in a cheerful voice.

Raj smiled and then with one hand, he felt her smooth thigh. He then, kissed it and then kissed her other thigh before bringing his nose close to her panties. He got nose close to the wet patch and sniffed it. She smelled so womanly.

Denise noticed Raj sticking his tongue out and licking the wet patch of her panties. Denise let out a sexy moan. Jason almost came at that sight.

Raj then, stuck his finger in the elastic band of her panties and then looked up in her eyes.

"May I take these off, Ma'am?" asked Raj.

Denise smiled. Him addressing her with 'Ma'am' was strangely turning her on even more. She nodded.

He slowly pulled the panties down all the way till they reached her feet. He helped her step out of them. He then, took her panties and smelled them, before keeping them aside. Denise loved the sight of him smelling her panties.

Raj then, placed his hands towards the back of her thighs and noticed her smooth pussy. Completely hairless, waxed, pink lips and dripping wet. Raj moved his mouth towards it and then, kissed her vagina... and then kissed some more before he started making out with her vagina.

Denise got her hands in his beautiful Indian hair and pulled them sexily. Raj got his hands up to her ass and squeezed her ass-cheeks and then slapped them making the perfect 'SMACK!' sound with them.

"Oh, dear..." reacted Denise as her ass got spanked.

Jason, who sat perpendicular to them, watched their side profiles and masturbated to the sexy view.

Raj then stuck his tongue out and started savoring her vagina. He took his time as he licked her white pussy and squeezed her ass at the same time. Denise pulled his hair and threw her head back and as she enjoyed what Raj was doing to her.

Several minutes went by and Denise started feeling her orgasm building up. Raj did not stop licking her pussy. He was loving the taste of her vagina and its juices. Jason kept masturbating himself hungrily. He was nearing his orgasm soon.

Suddenly Raj asked Denise, "Can you turn around please?"

Denise smiled and turned around and now, her back faced Raj.

Raj then, took some time to just play with her ass cheeks and smack them a couple of times. Denise couldn't help but giggle. Raj then, dug his teeth in her ass and took a nice bite out of her ass. A sexy 'Aah' sound came out of Denise's mouth as Raj's bit her other ass cheek.

Jason knew he was close to coming.

Raj got his tongue between her legs and started licking vagina. Denise had never tried something like that and her body got really excited. Raj used his tongue expertly as he worked her vagina. He was grabbing her ass nicely. And then he pulled her ass cheeks apart and licked her all the way from her vagina to her asshole and then, he started fervently licking her asshole.

"Holy shit!" screamed Jason with his hand masturbating his cock and his cock started spurting out ropes of cum. Both Raj and Denise looked towards Jason cumming. Once done, he lay on the couch and rested.

"Let's continue" said Denise to Raj.

Raj went back to licking her asshole for a few minutes and Denise found herself close to an orgasm as well. Then Raj turned her around facing himself and started licking her vagina. Denise's vagina was now dripping and Raj collected her juices in his fingers and lubricated them.

As he licked her vagina, Denise got lost in pleasure and did not notice when Raj started rubbing her asshole. It was only when Raj suddenly inserted his finger in her asshole that Denise stood up and roared loudly. Her body started shaking and shivering badly and she pulled hard on Raj's hair again. She was cumming.

"Cum for me, baby... Cum for me." Said Raj.

And Denise came for him.

Once done, Denise felt her knees go weak. Raj held her and laid her on the couch. Still coping with her orgasm, she did not notice that Raj was lying on top of her and kissing her beautiful face.

It took some time before Raj's felt Denise kissing him as well. They looked at each other, smiled and started making out together. For several minutes, Raj kept kissing Denise, before breaking the kiss and moving down to kiss her neck and suck on it a little.

Soon, he moved down to kiss and suck her nipples.

Denise, meanwhile just enjoyed Raj's kiss and licks which helped cope her from her orgasm. Once she was ready, she said, "Thanks... now let me give you some pleasure."

Raj looked up at her. They smiled and kissed. Raj sat up and so did Denise. She noticed Jason and his spent cock. She smiled at him. Let me get him hard as well, she thought.

Denise got into doggy style position on the couch. Raj was still sitting. She bent down and started sucking Raj's massive cock. It was still hard and was spewing pre-cum which Denise tasted and loved. She was sitting away from Jason such that he could see her back and ass and her vagina. Denise knew this.

Sometime later, as she kept sucking Raj's cock, she moved her one hand between her legs and started rubbing her vagina, showing it off to Jason while she sucked Raj.

Jason immediately started having the desired effect to see his girlfriend play with her vagina while sucking another man. Denise moved her finger inside her vagina and pulled them out, collected enough juices in her fingers. She then, showed it to Jason as if to say, "Look how wet he has made me..."

Jason started masturbating his slightly hard cock. Denise moved her fingers back into her vagina and started rubbing it. But then, Raj intervened. He started rubbing Denise's engorged clit and Denise with Raj's cock in her mouth let out a loud 'Ummmphh' sound.

Soon, Raj moved his finger inside her vagina as well. Denise pulled hers out. Now, Raj was playing with Denise pussy while she sucked him. Jason couldn't tell if he had seen a sexier sight that Raj's brown fingers inside his girlfriend's white vagina. Then, Raj pulled his fingers out and tasted Denise's juices before dipping his fingers back inside her.

Raj's cock swelled up to all its might and stood up proudly. Denise was proud of herself and pulled her mouth out of his cock. Raj noticed that she had taken about 6 inches of his cock judging from the amount of his cock that had become wet on all sides. He was happy.

"Time to get this big thing inside me." said Denise.

Raj dreaded this moment. This was the moment where every single woman he had been with, who would let him penetrate them, would chicken out, thanks to his massive cock. Denise got up and then laid down on the carpet below. She spread her legs, licked her fingers and rubbed her vagina with them.

Raj got on top of her and kissed her.

"Let me know when you can't take it anymore..." said Raj.

Denise could feel the disappointment in Raj's voice. She wanted to give him pleasure and let him fuck her and cum inside her and let him lose his virginity to her. But she dreaded how painful his massive cock will be.

But she did not let her fear get to her face. Instead, she smiled at Raj, held his face and kissed him.

"I will... but I don't think I'd need to." said Denise.

Raj loved Denise for saying what she did. She definitely was so much more considerate than every other woman he'd ever been with. He kissed her and then, with his cock, he started rubbing her slit. He spat on his hand and lubricated his cock with that.

Denise tried to anticipate what it would feel like inside her and the pain she might suffer.

Raj then, pushed the head in. It separated her slit and tried to find its way inside her. Denise eyes went wide. With just that, she knew that Raj's cockhead had opened her slit wider than they had every been open by any other cock. Raj pushed in and an inch of his cock went inside her.

Denise could feel the girth of his cock inside her. It was thick as fuck. She moaned.

"Are you okay? Should I pull out?" asked Raj.

Denise took her time but then replied, "It's okay... no need to pull out... push a little more."

Raj obliged. He held her shoulders and she held his. He pushed in a bit more. His cock was two inches in. Denise gasped. Raj waited for her to feel okay. Denise liked this method of him pushing his cock in and then waiting for her to acclimatize to it.

Sometime later, she said, "More..."

Raj kissed her and pushed a little more. Now, his cock was 3 and a half inches in. Denise's eyes went wide and she gasped again and hugged him tightly. Jason saw Denise's toes curling in and out and her hands roaming around Raj's back. He masturbated to the sight of a brown cock being engulfed by his white girlfriend's pussy.

More time passed and this time, Raj noticed how Denise's vagina was dripping like a hose. It was a natural reaction of her vagina to accommodate his cock. Jason saw it too as her juices dripped down her vagina and collected on the carpet. It looked sexy.

"Push it all the way in and don't stop until I ask you too." said Denise.

"You sure?" asked Raj.

Denise nodded and gave him a faint smile and they kissed.

Raj pushed it in slowly and waited for Denise to signal him to stop. Denise groaned and moaned and thrashed her leg around and curled her toes in and out. Raj pushed in several of his inches and then stopped. Denise immediately said, "More..."

Raj pushed more and it was just an inch more than she could take before she hugged him tightly, wrapped her legs around him tightly and curled her toes in and with deep moan that seemed to have come from her stomach, she came. Her body shuddered under Raj. Raj could feel Denise's vagina grabbing his cock hard.

They stayed in that position for several minutes as Denise had an orgasm. Raj had made Denise cum just by pushing his cock in. Many minutes later, Denise said to Raj.

"Baby... I don't think I can take more than this."

"Yeah... It's alright. You did better than every other woman I have been with... Don't worry, I'll pull myself out." said Raj, as he began pulling himself out of her. Raj noticed that Denise was able to take 7 inches of his foot-long cock.

Jason listened to their conversation. His cock was erect. He was happy. Denise had had a wonderful sexual encounter. The big cocked Indian guy had made her cum several times and now since Raj was pulling out, Jason wanted to dip his cock inside Denise and fuck her and cum inside her.

"No, wait... That's not what I meant..." Denise stopped Raj and wrapped her legs around him.

"I meant that is all the amount of your cock I can take. Don't push more in but fuck me with just the amount that was inside me." Denise told Raj.

Raj smiled at her and she smiled back. They lovingly kissed each other and wrapped their hands around each other.

Raj pushed his cock in. "Let me know when to stop." He asked her.

Denise nodded.

Raj kept pushing till Denise told him to stop right at the seven inches mark.

They kissed again and then Raj started pumping himself in and out of her. He must have pumped her like 7 times when Denise groaned in pleasure and her body started vibrating again and she had an orgasm again.

"Sorry baby, but you are just too good." said Denise and smiled.

"It's all my pleasure." said Raj and kissed her.

Once Denise's orgasm subsided, he started pumping her again. This time, Denise had gotten a little used to Raj's cock and so Raj pumped her for a good 4 minutes before she convulsed into her 4th orgasm of the night.

Raj noticed Denise's face as she orgasmed. The way it contorted and the expression on her face would tell him how much she was enjoying the orgasm. She looked beautiful as she came.

Sometime later, Raj again started fucking her. This time, it went even longer. She took his onslaught for a good 10 mins before having her 5th orgasm of the night. They were kissing as she orgasmed and they kept kissing while she orgasmed.

Once done, Denise opened her eyes and looked into Raj's. She panted a little and then giggled.

"Honey... I'm just gonna keep cumming." said Denise.

Raj smiled and kissed her.

"Keep cumming for me... you look so beautiful when you cum." said Raj.

Denise loved what he said so much that she pulled his head towards herself and together, they started making out. Raj's cock was still buried inside Denise as they made out.

Several minutes later, Denise broke the kiss. She looked in his eyes and smiled.

"Do you wanna do doggy style?" asked Denise.

Raj kissed her and then got off her. Denise got up and noticed Jason masturbating himself.

She then, got down on all fours facing Jason. She swayed her ass a little to entice Raj. Raj got behind her and held her by her sexy waist and then pushed himself in. Denise, who was looking straight in Jason's eyes, decided not to break eye contact with him.

Raj started slowly pumping his cock in and out of Denise. She was so wet that now, they all could hear the squelching sound her vagina made. Raj was loving the sounds and he bent forward and kissed Denise's sexy back.

Denise felt him kissing her back and loved it, though she was still looking in Jason's eyes. She stuck her tongue out and licked her lips. Jason knew his girlfriend was putting a show for him. She was asking him, "Look what your girlfriend is doing with this well-hung man", without saying it.

Raj increased his speed and with one hand, he grabbed her blonde hair. Denise loved it so much; she started fucking him back. Raj noticed it and loved it. He then, raised his other hand and with a hard, forceful move, he smacked her beautiful, white ass.

"Aughhhh!" reacted Denise.

SMACK!

"Yes, baby... do it to the other one as well." Said Denise.

Raj started smacking her other ass cheek. Jason was almost at the edge of cumming once again.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

Raj spanked Denise's ass several time that at the end of it, Denise's white ass had become red. He then, felt Denise shivering with her 6th orgasm of the night as her pussy grabbed his alpha cock hard. Denise did not break eye-contact with Jason until she orgasmed.

Raj slowed his speed a little and fucked her slowly to let her have an orgasm.

Once her orgasm subsided, Denise fell forward, making her vagina slip out of Raj's cock. She lay on the carpet on her stomach and experienced the post-orgasm bliss. Raj lay on top of her and started kissing her neck, slowly and softly.

Denise smiled, loving what Raj was doing to her. Raj's fingers found hers and they intertwined. He loved how much pleasure he had given to the lovely white woman below him. Raj, then kissed her cheek.

"You are so cute." said Raj.

Denise's heart melted again. This man had won her heart at least a dozen times that night. She turned around beneath him and kissed him. They started making out. Raj was yet to have his orgasm and Denise knew it.

Once they stopped making out, Denise asked Raj, "Can I be on top?"

Raj smiled and kissed her and then hugged her and turned around making her be on top of him, straddling him. Denise kissed him and then moved a bit south to kiss his manly chest. Her one hand was placed over Raj's face caressing his hair. With the other, she moved her hand between her legs and held the foot long cock.

She rubbed his cock over her vaginal lips, making her realize that his big cock had made her pussy gaping open. Then, placing his cock over her entrance, she pushed herself down making the foot-long alpha cock disappear inside her, spreading her wide open. Raj started moving himself in and out of her but Denise stopped him.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!... you have done your job, big boy... you have given me so much pleasure tonight. Now, just sit back and enjoy."

Raj smiled. Denise smiled. They kissed.

Denise started moving forward and backward. Raj was enjoying it. Denise had her hands over his chest supporting herself as she fucked him. Raj began enjoying Denise's body. He placed his hands over her smooth white thighs, feeling them as she fucked him. He felt their softness for some time before moving his hands and placing them over her sexy belly.

He felt the softness of her belly, how feminine it looked and felt. He then, started tracing a finger around her cute, round, innocent-looking navel. He took his time with her belly as Denise kept on fucking him.

He then, moved his hand up and placed them over her breasts and squeezed them. Denise whimpered a little.

"Could you bend down a little, baby? I wanna suck them..." asked Raj.

Denise smiled and then obliged. She bent a little, enough for his mouth to reach her white breasts. He engulfed one of her breasts before letting it all go except for her pink nipple. He then, started sucking it.

Denise loved it. Her breasts were being sucked by the man she was fucking. Suddenly, she felt a weird desire in her heart. She wished that she was lactating. She wished her breasts were making milk. She wanted to feed this hunk of a man her milk. She wanted to give him energy for him to fuck her for several hours to come. She realized that such a thought had never come in her mind when she fucked Jason or even for any other man who she dated before him. Was that the effect of Raj's alpha cock? She smiled. The idea was so naughty.

And then, she felt an orgasm building up inside her pussy. Her 7th of the night. No way will I cum before I make him cum, Denise thought. The beautiful Indian man beneath her had given her so much pleasure and made her orgasm so many times that now it felt selfish to her to keep having orgasms and not letting him have one. She decided to suppress her orgasm at least until he came too. She wanted to cum with him.

Raj, in the meantime was sucking her nipples. He let them go. He looked up at Denise and smiled. She looked so beautiful. Denise brought her mouth down and kissed him as she kept fucking him. Raj, suddenly got an idea. He enacted it. All this while, as Denise fucked him, she was getting continuously lubricated by her own juices. In fact, her body was making so much pussy juice, that it was dripping out of her vagina and the juices were travelling down through Raj's cock and dripping down his balls.

He collected some of her juices by rubbing his balls and God, there was so much of it. With his fingers lubricated with Denise's juices, he made his move. He started rubbing Denise's asshole.

"Oh my God!" exclaimed Denise, but did not stop fucking Raj.

With his other hand, Raj again lubricated his fingers with Denise's juices. This time, he brought them in front and found his way towards his target: her clit. He found it and started rubbing it. Denise gasped at this.

Jason knew he was done. He could not control any further. Watching Raj going with the triple onslaught on his girlfriend, where his cock was fucking her vagina and with his two hands, he was rubbing her clit and asshole at the same time, he groaned loudly and his sperm flew out of his cock and landed on his stomach.