A True Alpha Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Raj and Denise saw Jason cumming and knew he was done for the night. Denise kept fucking Raj but the orgasm inside her was developing as well. She suppressed it. She wanted Raj to cum too. It was so hard specially with Raj massaging her clit and asshole as well along with she fucking him. Raj did not miss a beat and kept rubbing her clit and asshole. He found her nipple near his mouth and started sucking it.

"Holy Fuck... Who is this guy?" asked Denise to herself. She tried suppressing her orgasm but her pussy was betraying her and soon, she found herself close to another orgasm. Raj was too much for her. She knew she was very near... and that's when Raj made another move. With the finger that he was rubbing her asshole with, he pushed it in and started rotating it inside her asshole.

"Oh God... Fuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" roared Denise, as she convulsed into her 7th orgasm of the night... and she knew that this was the biggest one.

Jason saw his girlfriend shudder with orgasm. He saw her toes curling. He saw her raise her hands up in the air and with them, she held her blonde hair and tied them loosely around her hands. She moaned as multiple waves of orgasm hit her and her body vibrated uncontrollably.

Raj saw everything too. How gorgeous Denise was, he thought. And then came a sight which was the most beautiful in the world for him. He saw a shine in Denise's eyes. She had tears in her eyes. As her orgasm subsided, a tear drop escaped her left eye and rolled down her cheek and then, another one rolled down from her right eye. She was weeping.

Denise crashed over Raj who held her and caressed her hair and rubbed her back. Denise hugged him back and just wept.

"Are you okay, baby?" he whispered in her ear.

"Yeah... I'm fine." whispered Denise, but kept on weeping.

"Did I hurt you?" whispered Raj, again.

"No... you did not... I loved everything you did to me." whispered Denise.

Raj kept rubbing her back and caressing her blonde hair. It took Denise a long time to recuperate from that orgasm, almost 10 minutes. For 10 minutes, she lay over Raj, with her nose buried in his neck, giving his neck light kisses. Raj hadn't cum yet.

Jason felt inferior in a way at that moment. Never had Denise wept after having an orgasm when they had sex. Forget 7 orgasms in one night, it was tough for him to remember if he had ever given Denise 7 orgasms in an entire day. But, at the same time, he felt completely satisfied after having Denise fulfil his fantasy.

10 minutes later, they got up and lay on the carpet on their knees. They looked at each other. Denise smiled and they kissed.

"Did you cum, baby?" asked Denise, although she was sure he had not.

Raj shook his head.

She bent forward and took his cock in her mouth and sucked it with Raj caressing her hair.

Denise then, lay down again on the carpet. She spread her legs sexily and invitingly for Raj. Raj got on top of her and pushed his cock in.

Jason saw Raj start fucking Denise again, slowly and they started kissing each other. They fucked for another 20 minutes in the same missionary position. It was only 20 minutes later that Raj announced, "I'm cumming."

Surprisingly or perhaps not, Denise replied, "Me too."

They smiled and kissed and continued fucking with their hands wrapped around each other. Denise came first. She began vibrating and her vagina grabbed Raj's cock hard. This time, even Raj could not control it. He roared and his sperm flew out of his cock and inundated Denise's vagina.

Jason did not notice this but Denise felt it... Raj had a cum a gallon of sperm inside her. He came a lot, fitting for a man who was blessed with a foot long majestic cock and perhaps the biggest balls in the world.

They lay in each other's arms panting. Soon, they began making out softly and made out for another five minutes.

Once done, Raj whispered in Denise's ear, "Thank You!"

She smiled and then slowly shook her head. She held his head and brought her mouth close to his ear.

"Thank You for giving me your virginity. You are wonderful... and a cutie pie." replied Denise and then kissed his cheek.

Jason wanted Raj to leave so that he can take Denise upstairs to their room and fuck her to reclaim her. Instead, he saw them snuggling up to each other. Both of them wanted to sleep in each other's arms.

"Honey, can you go upstairs and fetch us my comforter?" asked Denise to Jason.

Jason, reluctantly, went upstairs. He did not want Denise to sleep the night with Raj but what could he do. He got the comforter down. As he approached them, he saw them kissing. Denise took the comforter from Jason and wrapped herself and Raj in it.

"Good night, honey... Just give us some privacy." said Denise.

What privacy they needed after having sex in front of him. But Jason walked back to his bed and laid down in it and slept off alone while Denise was downstairs in the living room, sleeping on the carpet with Raj.

Jason woke up in the morning. It was 6:30 AM. He walked out of the bedroom and downstairs towards the kitchen. He saw Denise and Raj hugging each other, sleeping peacefully. He got his coffee and started drinking it.

He could not help but feel jealous of watching his girlfriend sleeping in Raj's arms. He got close to them and shook Denise up to wake her up.

She woke up but one look at her face and Jason knew that she hadn't slept the whole night. Denise yawned.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"It's 6:30 in the morning, baby." said Jason.

"Oh... honey... just let us be. We went to sleep like an hour and a half back." said Denise.

"What?" asked Jason in a loud voice.

"Shhh... You'll wake him up." shushed Denise.

"What did you guys do all night?" asked Jason.

Denise blushed.

"What do you think we did?" asked Denise.

"All night?" asked Jason.

Denise nodded.

"I have never felt more satisfied." said Denise.

She looked towards Raj who was sleeping with his head resting on one of her breasts.

"This cutie pie kept me up all night and showed me such a good time." Said Denise and kissed Raj's forehead.

"God, he's so sweet... I love him." said Denise and kissed Raj again.

Jason was alarmed to hear all of this from Denise.

"Just go... let us be." said Denise to Jason.

Jason got up to leave. He tried to contemplate everything that Denise said to him.

"Honey, wait..." Denise stopped Jason.

"What?" asked Jason.

"Baby... can I ask you for a favour?" asked Denise.

"What favour?" asked Jason.

"Can you pack some of your stuff and go live in some motel this weekend? I want this house all to myself and him for the next two days. Don't come back before Monday morning." said Denise.

"No, honey... I can't leave you with him alone." said Jason.

"Oh babe... don't worry... what is the most we can do? Have sex? Well, we have already done it last night in front of you so it's nothing that you haven't seen already." said Denise.

"So, you are already planning to have sex with him?" asked Jason.

"Honey... tell me honestly... did you enjoy watching us last night? Did he fuck your girlfriend well?" asked Denise.

Jason knew he could not lie. He had cum twice last night while watching them have sex.

"Yes." admitted Jason, sheepishly.

"Remember how Raj told us that he had never had proper sex and had never cum inside a woman?" asked Denise.

"Yes." replied Jason.

"Well... after fucking me so well, it feels so wrong for me to just ask him to get dressed and leave. He is one in a billion... and no I'm not talking about his cock. He is such a gentleman. I want to reward him for all the pleasure he gave me last night... I want to make this weekend memorable for him... I want him to feel like a normal man and not some freak just coz he has a big cock... Honey, just imagine his plight... Every single woman rejected him all because he was blessed with a massive cock... Finally, he found me... Someone who could handle his cock... I don't want to treat him badly." said Denise.

"That's all okay... but why are you asking me to leave? You can do all of that in my presence." Asked Jason.

"Honey... I want him to feel free... With you around, he'll always have this pressure that he's fucking your girlfriend in front of you... I want him to know that the next two days I'm all his." Said Denise.

"But... I wanted to watch..." said Jason.

Denise smiled.

"Honey... you can still watch us." said Denise and pointed out towards the CCTV cameras.

"And if we are doing it in a place where there are no cameras, I'll facetime you without letting him know and set up the phone somewhere. Don't forget to take your phone and charger."

Jason knew he could not do anything. He packed his stuff in a bag and left for a motel.

Before leaving, Denise blew him a kiss. Jason saw Denise hugging a sleeping Raj again and going back to sleep.

He got in his car and drove off, leaving behind his girlfriend with Raj, in his house, alone for the next two days. He anticipated what he'd see in the next two days.

-To be continued