All Comments on 'A True Connection'

by Bamo68

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSE6 months ago

A lovely love story with an interesting story line. Extra plus for the conclusing not leaving anything hanging.;-) 5* + fav

goodshoes2goodshoes26 months ago

A long read, but very interesting, well written and worth sticking with it until the end. I am going to read some more of your writings. Thanks. P.S. 5 stars rating.

Mkcb69Mkcb696 months ago

I just loved this story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent.

4321asdf4321asdf6 months ago

Great story.

Now please finish the others!

BlueFox007BlueFox0076 months ago

Wonderful, realistic story, believable characters, well told. I definitely will share this with my wife. You are now a favorite. 5*

redbaron172redbaron1726 months ago

Very good story... 5 Stars !!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A nice story, but please don't forget the other three stories I and all my friends keep checking for more of them, they really are the best ever.

MdinmsMdinms6 months ago

I have read all of Bamo’s stories and am a huge fan of his writing. I love how he layers his characters in his previous stories and this one falls right in line with those. Bamo does a good job in getting you to care for his characters. Well done Bamo!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The characters and their separation just aren't believable. If they were so much on sync there is nothing other than incarceration or war between their nations that could have kept them apart for 2 years. They were intelligent people with internet skills. Duh!

I am sure these are not characters the author knows, but are a fantasy.

Interesting if complex plot that might have been more realistic with characters with flaws.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Long but, wonderful story. 5*

LovesDancingLovesDancing6 months ago

Beautifully written, a complex and engaging story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love this story. It was a long read, but with the with the way you put detail in your stories it is inevitable. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, but you left out the conclusion of the investigation. Was MCM ever charged with anything? Ryan gave the cops enough evidence to do great harm.

Baldy74Baldy746 months ago

A brilliant story with great characters, I hope you write more in this category. Many thanks.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Wonderful story with great characters!

5

BlastusBlastus6 months ago

Excellent. Could not put it down. I suppose that literature might be like beautiful women - every man has his own tastes - but your writing certainly captures my fancy.

BruceWoBruceWo6 months ago

Love it. Shane could not give it 6 stars

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit6 months ago

Good story. Kind of surprising that Emily and Mr Macintosh weren’t charged. Even if insufficient evidence for embezzlement, there’s conspiracy to frame Ryan. Those people belong in a ver small cell.

elu69elu696 months ago

Great story as always!

RasmatRasmat6 months ago

An absolute Prize of a story. Well structured and very well written. I judge stories by the pictures they paint in my mind. This story presented itself in Technicolor, Panavision and Surround Sound. A total winner.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My first time reading any of your stories and I'm hugely impressed with this one. Really well written with great characters and a good plot too. Thoroughly enjoyable read and highly recommend this to anyone who likes a well crafted story. Personally I felt the ending was a bit rushed and didn't have the same detail that the beginning and middle did. Well worth 5 stars and I'll be reading more of your work. Please keep sending in more stories it's lovely when you find a gem of this site. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice story - most enjoyable.

One bit of missed logic. If Ryan didn't know where he was on their first night how did he direct the Uber to pick him up in the morning? Surely he could have used that info later to find her house.

inka2222inka22225 months ago

You managed to write a very enjoyable 5 star story for the first 10 pages, but then went and ruined the ending with that stupid reconciliation decision he made towards the two evil cunts on page 11. "I don't want my daughter turning around to me one day and asking what I did to stop you from seeing her." - Seriously? Super easy, barely an inconvenience. "Love, those 2 evil people deliberately made sure that your mother hated your father and your father was not even in your life, and would have succeeded if not for a miracle. They are evil and the reason we stopped them from being around US is to prevent them trying to damage OUR family more. If you want to see them, you are welcome to, AFTER seeing full evidence of what they did and tried to do". BAM. Problem solved.

/

Also, he should have sued the parents and their company (as should have the police for filing the false report, that's a crime). It feels dumb wasted and stupid that neither was done. And they should have demanded Emily suffer at the university as well for giving uni false info. So a 5 star story turned into 3.5 for no good reason whatsoever :(

/

Another very minor criticism (not worth any stars) - the character of his "ooooh i want the celebrity babe" buddy (Karl?) took up chunk of the story but seemed to serve no meaningful storyline purpose.

Papaof12Papaof123 months ago

Another excellent story. Still anxiously waiting for Mac toncontinue

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very well done.

Willhammer47Willhammer473 months ago

Excellent story. As with all your stories there are occasional moments of disjointed continuity, incorrect word,or the odd name mixup that causes a hiccup while reading. But I understand how difficult that can be to find while proofing and editing. Your stories are among my favorites.

grogers7grogers72 months ago

Enjoyed it. 5*

Ending was predictable half way through, and that is ok: the pleasure is getting into the story and escaping the real world for while.

Newt0351Newt03512 months ago

Thanks for a sweet love story with some good 🌶spicy🌶 parts.

My only complaint is that we are not told the conclusion of the investigation. Who was punished for filing the false charges/ claims. I get Ryan and Rose not suing but we should have seen the legal ramifications. Did Mrs. Clarkson receive any punishment for her actions? We want to know these things. Maybe you will come back and edit the epilogue.

WetheNorthWetheNorth2 months ago

Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby

I think that baby must be your favourite word. I did not think that Brits were that enamored with with calling every one "Baby".

XluckyleeXluckylee2 months ago

What a beautiful story. 5 stars from Xluckylee. Now to the next great story from Bamo68

cyendreycyendreyabout 1 month ago

A great story, truly loving wife, loving couple!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBamo68@Bamo68
Hello, and welcome to my Bio. I will try to keep you updated the best I can. I started on Literotica as a reader, but had Isabel the beauty next door in my mind. So I tried my hand at writing. Wow what a journey. I have learnt so much and as you can see not only has my spelli...

SIMILAR Stories