All Comments on 'A True Friend'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A must for a ;part 2

again at a party

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Special friends

That was the gift of a lifetime! Such beauty should be shared but some women just can't seem to do it. Her husband is a very proud man and knew his friend would appreciate the gift.

CeasarBoobageCeasarBoobageabout 6 years ago
one hell of a friend

Damn good, but missing a part. Dave should have at least allowed a one-minute time alone for his buddy to feel her up or take a picture to better remember her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Quite a kick

My wife pretended to be out cold when a bud of ours was over one night. We went in, shook her, no response, so I began to undress her pretending she needed to be in her pajamas. My friend was happy to help, we got her naked, spread her legs, had all sorts of fun.

After he left, I went to bed and she was awake. She told me that for a minute there she thought I was going to let him fuck her. I asked her what she would do if I did, she just shrugged.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

This is a very strange story. Why her husband would let another man undress her while she was unconscious is strange. He must get some strange feeling of pride in letting another man see her naked. I know it is fantasy but in reality if she ever found out he would be toast. i gave the story 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just one time

My friend Barry was married to a pretty and slightly chubby gal that had one of those wonderful personalities, always smiling.

One night I was at their place, the party had just wound down and everyone had left. His wife was on the couch, sound asleep, and he asked me to help him get her to bed.

She was limp, very difficult to move, but we finally got her in there. He started undoing the buttons on her blouse and told me to go ahead and take her slacks off. That was strange but I did it, she had no panties on. I glanced up, he was tugging her oversize tits out. I was about to protest, since she seemed to be passed out, but she opened her eyes a bit and winked at me. I got to touch her all over, even put one finger inside, her hips came right up at that. But he wouldn't let me fuck her, that came much later when he wasn't around.

InnocentBystandersInnocentBystandersover 2 years ago

This was an excellent story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous