A True Master Pt. 02

Story Info
Humilation, retribution.
6.3k words
4.3
11.6k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/27/2023
Created 07/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carole99
Carole99
472 Followers

PART 2 A True Master

Author's Note-- Your gratifying responses, especially the private ones, prompted me to write another chapter in this tale of total male superiority. In some ways, Marcella's dreams are my own. If you have read my previous story- "16th Century Slave Market," you may agree that in this part of the world, little has changed in 500 years. This is fantasy fiction, not to be taken as approval of trafficking. Everyone in this story is over 18. Reading Part 1 is a must.

Actual traveler's reviews: "Dubai."

"A fake city with fake people, no human rights, where the world's tallest buildings hide corruption and slavery in their shadows."-GoldenEagle

"It's like someone decided to take every problem of mankind and concentrate it in one spot."- Smoove as Silk

--From Part 1:

After putting Owlet to bed, Lia spoke to Sheik Saif bin Sadr. "Master, Did you enjoy your time with Swan?"

"Yes, she was most enthusiastic. And how is your charge?"

"Most promising, Master. Even today she would grovel at your feet. Give me a few days with her. Then I will bring her to you."

"Lia, you always please me. Come to me tomorrow evening. We will discuss my gratitude."

"Thank you, Master. I look forward to a long and fruitful discussion."

Part 2

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

The furniture in the Master's bedroom fascinated Lia. In addition to the large bed, there were padded benches of various heights and designs where women were directed to adopt submissive sexual positions. There were no ropes or cuffs. No rings on floor or ceiling. The only restraint-- the overpowering will of one man.

"Good evening, My Master. She quickly moved to kneel beside the bed, where he reclined.

"Lia, my devoted servant. You are my delight." This was her signal to let her garment fall from her shoulders, leaving her slender body bare. He motioned her to the bed with a slight gesture she knew well. Opening his robe and descending on his member, her warm tongue soon had his Phoenix rising to full altitude.

"How may I pleasure you, my Master?" Lia knew what he wanted, and moved to straddle him. Seeing no dissent in his eyes, she lowered herself slowly but fully on her Master. He moaned as she clamped down with each stroke. Over long minutes, each rise and fall became steadily faster until he erupted with a great gasp. Keeping up the motion, her own groaning climax soon followed. She fell on his chest, still impaled. "Thank you, my Master. I hope you have found me pleasing."

"As always, my Lia. As always." They briefly napped in this position, then Lia slowly withdrew and lay by his side. He usually dismissed his conquests shortly after claiming them, but Lia was an exception, often spending hours with him.

"And how are your six fledglings progressing?"

"Very well, my Master. Of course, some are more accepting of their status than others, but I believe one, Owlet, has the best chance to join the covey. I am going to test her in several ways in the next few weeks. She is highly intelligent and creative, but she also has certain leanings that I am exploiting."

"Excellent. I doubted your theories at first, but I have seen you produce impressive results. You have turned several so-called independent women into exquisite, submissive kittens.

"I need to return one to you for a bit of retraining. Hummingbird's eagerness has lessened of late. I denied her an orgasm on her last visit and she became a little pouty. I will wait until you have the next little bird ready. Now, stay the night, my dear. I have further gratitude to express."

"Thank you, my Master."

In the morning, gingerly walking back to her quarters, Lia knew the price of pleasure-- a dull ache in her jaw and groin. He had thoroughly ravished her body and mind. A hot shower and a nap would refresh and renew. She had never known a man with the stamina to thoroughly possess several women each week.

Later she found Owlet kneeling beside another woman. Immediately each one removed a sandal and began lavishing licks and kisses on her feet. "Enough. Present yourselves!" At once, robes dropped and knees parted.

"Oww!" A red stripe appeared on the girl's inner thigh. She widened her stance.

"Owlet, Do you remember why you part your legs before powerful men?"

"Umm, to, uh, invite him-" Snap! Owlet fell to her back and made a Y with her legs. The other girl awkwardly tried to copy the move.

"Keep your feet in the air! Owlet, meet your training partner. She doesn't have a name because she hasn't earned one. As you just saw, she is not, as you might say, 'with the program.' Owlet, you are going to be her role model." Four legs began to shake from the strain. "Hold your position!

"Would either of you like to be taken out and whipped?"

Instantly-- "Nooo my Mistress Lia!"

"Then you are lucky to be here, because I don't use torture! I'm going to show you the worst that you will receive for disobedience. You will thank me for my mercy." She proceeded to give each extended foot a sharp blow with the whippy strap.

"Owww! Ahhh! Please!" Owlet caught her breath, "Thank you Mistress Lia!"

Her partner sobbed, "Ahh, thank you M-my Mistress! I-I'm trying!"

"Show me a perfect position!" The girls scrambled into a straight, wide kneel. Owlet pushed her breasts forward with her hands. The girl placed her hands behind her neck, straining to please. "Much better, but look at each other. You have different versions of this standard pose"

The women froze, waiting to be berated. Lia stared for a long moment, then smiled. "I like it! You are free, within strict limits, to offer your charms in your own way.

"We are going to practice positions. You must adopt each one with allure and poise. You must learn to transition with grace. Of course, your open kneel, sometimes called position two, is your expected display in the presence of men. This is the gesture for position two." She separated two fingers and curled them under.

"When a man enters a room, you fall to your knees, facing him. Your eyes are on his crotch. If he is approaching you, slowly widen your thighs until you are straining to offer yourself. He may signal for more explicit displays, or he might just stand there. If so, you must subtly entice him with little moves and squirms and sounds of passion. You might reach down to touch yourself and show him your arousal.

"Do this now. Face each other." Blushing, each woman began moving. Owlet lightly pinched her nipples, drawing them upward. The girl started to shimmy, making her breasts sway. She lightly ran her fingers along her body from her torso to the outsides of her thighs and back along the insides, briefly rubbing her center and ending by pushing her breasts upward.

"Oh, my! You have dance training, do you not?"

Feeling a small measure of pride before her situation snapped back, "Yes, My Mistress Lia."

"Excellent. Master will be most pleased to have you dance naked for him." The girl looked at the floor. "You have just earned your name! It shall be Linnet, a rare bird. Do you know what it means?"

"No, My Mistress Lia." A few tears dropped to the carpet.

"It means 'nymph' and your little dance moves brought it to mind." Now then, Owlet and Linnet, let us try standing. Extend your right leg, lightly clasp your hands behind your head, and rise." Still facing each other, they tried to work in unison. "Linnet, keep your back straight, like the ballerina you are.

"Elbows back, eyes down. Owlet, part your legs a bit more. You're not playing hide and seek. This is position one. Now, we practice for perfection. Watch for my signal out of the corner of your eye. Mirror each other." She showed two fingers. "Move like there is a book on your head."

Straining to stay vertical, they reversed their position. After holding for long moments, they noticed 1 finger. Up. As they repeated the drill several times, the hand signs became more and more subtle and slight. "Your Master is not going to hold up his hand like a student. You must be always alert for his every whim.

"Now for a little fun. Face away from each other. She made a small downward motion with her flat hand. You are to guess the meaning. Quickly!"

With a sigh, Owlet sank to her knees, curling into a tight ball. Linnet finished face-down flat on the floor. "Not even close. All fours, facing me! Head up."

Owlet glanced at Linnet, thinking she resembled her childhood dog, an English Pointer. "Excellent. Master likes this pose. He says it shows obeisance. Everything you are doing, I have done many times. As I learned as recently as last night, there are rewards for such abject submission. There is one more required position." Turn to face away from me. Spread your thighs widely, reach back and hold yourself open. Remain like this until you hear otherwise.

"You are humbly begging him to use you. You are opening yourself, body and mind." Lia knelt and placed a finger on each button. Rubbing. Plunging. "You have done well, my little birds. If you would like a little reward, show me." Owlet pushed back first. With a gasp, Linnet 'got with the program' quickly. Shortly, under Lia's expert ministrations, they were both little more than panting, moaning puddles on the floor.

Lia gazed at her charges. In a short time, each had begun transforming from independent world travelers to obedient, responsive female animals. Owlet would be the next prospect for the Covey. Linnet needed work. Perhaps both women would benefit from some honest, menial drudgery. Yes. Soon.

"Follow. You are badly in need of a shower and a meal." Owlet knew to crawl. Linnet learned quickly- after a light swat.

"Owlet, remember the times you and I have bathed? You are to everything we did with Linnet. Do you understand?"

"Yes, My Mistress Lia."

Under the warm water, Owlet whispered, "We have to wash and shave each other. This can be a pleasurable few moments in this vile place. Are you with me?" Linnet drew her into a tearful hug. Soapy, slippery, sensuous times followed. Even the shaving came with giggles.

Owlet drew her under the spray and delivered a full, wet kiss. "Wow! What is your real name? I'm Liza."

"I was Marcella until I came here. Now I'm a fucking bird just like you. You'll have to tell me how they got you." Sitting on the bed, Liza spilled her story.

I was working in public relations for the Long Island Symphony. Doing promotions, picking up violinists at LaGuardia, making coffee. Getting old, you know? I kept seeing an ad on Newsday about a tourist board job here in Dubai. Adventure, right? They're not supposed to ask about your height and weight, but I was excited and sent the app in.

"I went for an interview in Manhattan and surprise, surprise! I was on a plane a week later. I went to bed in my hotel and woke up in naked Hell."

"They drugged your water. They got me in a conference room after a meeting."

Four days of practice followed. They learned to transition with a lithe and elegant grace. They practiced the art of waiting, motionless for long minutes. With plastic toys, they mastered three forms of penetration. If Lia approved of their progress, they shuddered through their reward once- even twice a day. The daily shower became a cherished, ever-lengthening respite. Owlet and Linnet clung to each other, physically and emotionally.

One morning, Owlet asked to speak- "My Mistress Lia, we have tried our very best to do everything you have asked. It has not been easy, but we have accepted our situation in this place." As they had rehearsed, each woman bent down to kiss and caress a sandaled foot. "We ask, beg, to be allowed to stay together. We are willing to comply with anything you ask. It just would be so much less stressful if we could face this together." As one, they removed Lia's sandals and lovingly bathed her feet.

As tongues darted in and out, Lia spoke- "Interesting proposal, but are you willing to undergo severe hardships together, to prove your acceptance?"

Lips and tongues still moving, they garbled their assent. Lia paused for a moment. "Alright, I will take your proposal to Master. However, I believe he might be delighted at the prospect of a night with two birds in hand. Oh yes.

"I am expecting total devotion and enthusiasm from you. Understood? Kneel."

In unison, "Yes, My Mistress! Thank you!"

"You might come to regret your request. You are assigned to the laundry for one week."

~~~~~~

Dressed in drab work smocks and shoes, the two birds descended on a freight elevator to the lower levels. They giggled at being allowed underwear for the first time.

The steam and heat dissolved the giddy mood at once. A matron directed them to a table with a pile of white towels. "I am Mistress Alma. You will start here, folding towels. I expect nearly perfect work from you. I have been directed to have you work at every station. You will work without complaint. Am I understood?" She seemed to have a Russian, or perhaps Ukrainian accent.

"Yes Mistress Alma!" Linnet noticed a switch swinging from her belt as she walked away. They started carefully folding and stacking the towels on a cart. The heat quickly became oppressive, but they soon had several stacks ready. They could see a row of giant washers and dryers. Women worked on long tables, sorting sheets.

"Look at this." Alma Pointed at a towel low on the cart. "Your corners are sloppy. Try again!" She pulled the whole column of 20 over and cracked the switch loudly on the table.

"Yes, Mistress Alma." Hundreds of towels later, around 20 women had a brief lunch break at a table in the same hot, humid room. The collective body odor was not appealing.The women, mostly middle-aged, chattered in several languages. Owlet whispered that the younger ones were probably captives like them. The others seemed to be foreign workers.

Three more days. Handling dirty sheets, washing and drying sheets, folding sheets. Feeding fabric through a big ironing machine. Sweating.

Alma smiled. "Ladies, you have done well. Today is your last day. Lia needs you elsewhere. I won't be seeing you again, will I?"

"Noo, Mistress! Thank you!"

At day's end, Lia appeared at the elevator. She put her finger to her lips as six tired women filed in. One had red marks on her calves and was sobbing. At the last stop, Lia took the crying one by the arm. "Proceed to your room. I need to deal with this problem. Alma said you performed adequately. I trust you need no supervision until morning?"

"No, Mistress Lia!" As they entered their now-shared room, Liza wrinkled her nose. "You stink! What is that?"

"Honey, we smell like sweaty sheets soaked in piss. Get those clothes off!" There was no intimacy in that evening's shower, only long sighs of exhaustion. They resolved to endure whatever lay ahead.

Though they had two beds, Lia found them slumbering in one in the morning. A light snore arose from Linnet. They earned extra sleep time, she thought, and lay on the extra bed, soon producing her own faint snore. An hour later, she awoke, startled by an odd sensation: warm tongues licking her feet!

"Good morning, Mistress. Thank you for letting us sleep in. What do you have for us today?" Lia sat up and spied two birds at the end of the bed. She yawned, they yawned.

"Master sent word yesterday about a new situation. This will be a difficult test for you alone, Owlet, but it won't change our agreement. He was amused with your idea.

"Next week, an important guest will be here. The Kingdom is one of his business clients. You are going to entertain him for an evening. With Linnet's assistance, we are going to create a sensual performance for this man. Your body will be an instrument for him, your Maestro.

"You know the revealing positions, but now you must blend them into a seductive dance. It will begin with the opening of a door and end with you offering your body and mind to him. Will you do this to please me and to fortify our agreement?"

Without hesitation, they nodded. After a deep breath, Owlet whispered, " Mistress, we would do anything to stay together."

"Linnet, you are a dancer. You are going to add grace to her natural sexuality. Owlet, your outfit is in this bag. I am going to leave you two alone for the morning to begin planning your moves. Meet me in the training room after lunch."

The outfit consisted of a robe and underwear. "Liza, we're not strippers! We're not prostitutes! I don't know if I can do this."

"We have to! We have everything to lose! Don't think about it. Just put your things on and stand by the door."

Hours later, they had the elements of an erotic routine in place. Lia offered a few suggestions and had them practice over and over. That night, they clung to each other. Their desire to stay together overrode Owlet's embarrassment over her revealing exhibit.

~~~~~

"Softly knock on the door and enter. It will not be locked. Stand for a moment and make a brief eye contact with your patron. Then focus downward to the center of your attention. You have rehearsed your entrance many times, but you must also be flexible and obedient if he seems to want something different. Watch his hands, as you have learned the signals.

"Wait for his signal and begin presenting yourself. You may consider this as your screen test. He will assess and report on your performance. Your only purpose is to arouse and entice him to an explosive orgasm. As is the case with many dominant men, your face is only the fourth thing he wants to see. Do you understand?"

"Yes, My Mistress Lia."

The door slowly swung back. The loud click of the latch seemed to echo off the walls. Focus.

NO! NO!

It was Andre, the self-important prick, man-spreading on a couch, wearing only a pair of trousers. Dread, defeat, disappointment.

Waiting. Long moments. Finally, he made a tiny motion with his index finger. Trembling, Owlet pulled the knot, letting the robe fall, revealing a lacy pink bra and panty set. She reached back to unhook the bra and began a slow twirl on tiptoes as the flimsy garment fell. Facing away from him, she slowly pushed her panties to mid-thigh, gyrating until they fell to her ankles.

Turning. A stiff smile. A graceful fall into a crawl. Moving closer. Kneeling, spread and stretched. Offering her breasts. Hold for his signal to proceed. Pose. Entice.

Bending to her back, raising legs straight up, slowly caressing the right leg with her slim left foot. Full, open spread. Hold. Moving knees to chest, rolling face down, knees together. Leisurely opening thighs. Reaching back to open herself fully to him.

Hold.....................Pose...........................Arouse................

"Kneel up!" Glistening with sweat, Owlet turned around and knelt, level with his shoulders. She had barely begun her artificial smile when her head exploded.

Slap! A sharp, stinging backhand fell across her right cheek, followed by another on the left.

"Oww! Ahh!" Tears.

"What was your name?"

"I uh-"

"What was your name before you came here?"

"Uh, Marcella, Maestro! P-please!"

"Oh yes, Mar--cell--a. The stuck up engineer. Well, Miss Mar--cella, I've been coming to these bid conferences around the world for ten years. Do you think that I have ever let a cunt outbid me?"

"Umm, I guess not, Maes-"

"That's correct, little Miss Mar--cella. But that's not your name anymore, is it?"

Blubbering, "Noo, M-Maestro!"

"Well?"

"Errr, it's Owlet, Sir-"

"A fucking baby owl? Oh wait, I read up on you! Rice University, down in ol' Houston Town, right?"

Sobbing, "Yesss, ah, yes Ma-"

"Would you like to hear the whole story? Of course you would! So there we were at that table for three damn days. And you just had to keep making your nasty little points, trying to top everything I said.

Carole99
Carole99
472 Followers
12