A True Master Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You knew all the latest about structural steel, didn't you?"

"Uh, I-"

"How do you know so much about air entrained concrete?"

"Um...I was p-part of a survey of-"

"Spare me! You made me look like a rookie! So I made a little side deal with my new best friend, Rashid. I told him I would beat any deal he made with you by 15%, with one concession. Can you guess what that concession was?"

"Ahh, uh, m-me?" She fell to the floor and began whimpering.

"Very good, little slut! Rashid told me that you were already on his list and that I could have you on a platter within the month. Amazing! Get off the floor and present yourself! You're a mess."

As Owlet rose in misery, he continued, "You were a very innovative Engineer. I made up most of the 15% by using some of your ideas. Thank you!" Cheeks burning, tears.

"Now, back to the present. I enjoyed your little display routine a few minutes ago. How long have you been practicing your choreography?"

Looking in the vicinity of his belt buckle as instructed, "Ahh, a-about a week, Maestro."

"A week! My compliments to your trainer. But do you think you have met my high standards?"

"Umm, I tried my best, Mmm-"

"You tried? I thought you were rather stiff. Your fake smile did not impress. I was going to order you to try again but I have a better idea. Let's talk about fantasies, sexual fantasies. My friend Rashid dropped by two nights ago to welcome me. He told me about your fantasy. You are living it right now, aren't you?"

"Um, but it wasn't supp-"

"Yes, your dream became a nightmare, didn't it? Of course, everyone has certain unique fantasies. You are going to act out one of mine. And if I don't find you not just eager, but desperate to please me, we will be here for a long time. Understood?"

"Yes, Maestro."

"Crawl over to that table and pick up a section of the Wall Street Journal and bring it to me with your teeth." He sat back and watched this naked beauty as she exaggerated the roll of her ass. Her perfectly sized breasts swayed under her. She struggled, but finally picked up and delivered the Marketplace section.

He rolled it tightly, tucked in a corner and slapped his hand twice. "Are you going to be a good puppy? Just nod."

The image of Paradise rolling over flashed through her mind. Through a mist of new tears, a nod. "Kneel up and beg to please me. No talking. Puppy sounds."

Owlet curled her hands under her chin. "Mmm, mmmm, mmm." She glanced at his face and quickly looked down.

"Good puppy! Now roll over three times and roll back to me. Keep yourself open." After a moment, Owlet settled on her right side and extended a leg straight up. She moved into a roll, keeping her bare pussy pointed in his direction. Again. Again. Now slowly back. Remembering Paradise's moves, she ended on her back, splayed.

"Lift your head and look at me. Touch yourself." As she reached down, his arrogant eyes locked with hers. "Now."

Owlet thought, No choice, I have to do this to get out of here. She started moving her fingers and thrusting her hips. "Mmmm, mmm."

"Good. Back to begging." He smacked the newspaper on the cushion as she assumed puppy position. He extended his leg out on the carpet. "Hold on to my thigh and hump my leg like a good dog." With a heaving sigh, she climbed up "Wait. You're going to make a mess on my trousers. First undress me using your teeth."

Remembering her training, she planted wet kisses on each bare foot. The belt and zipper were a struggle, but soon Andre was naked. "Commence. Where is that fake smile? Never mind, puppies don't smile. It's more of a pout, eh?"

With something resembling a grimace, Owlet rubbed her bare slit, stimulating herself against her will, on his shin. "Stop. That is how a male dog acts. Show me how a bitch dog shows her arousal."

Numbly, Owlet turned around and backed onto his leg. "Beg."

As she rubbed herself up and down, a high pitched whine- "Mmmm mm, mmm." He swiftly slid off the couch and plunged fully into her. With each stroke, he swatted her ass with the newspaper. The loud smacking sounds were more humiliating than painful.

After Owlet's submissive display, he didn't last long. Grunting and spurting, he spent his fury into her.

"Get out. I have a meeting in Poland next month. You won't be there. Your company is sending a man."

She snagged the robe and ran from the room, collapsing in the hall in a crying meltdown.

Lia hurried to her side, placing a gentle hand on her back. "Don't touch me! How could you do this to me?"

"Please, I didn't-"

"I hate you! I hate this horrible place!"

Owlet, please. Let's go back to your room. I'll give you something to help you-"

"My goddam name is Marcella, as that fucking bastard reminded me! I'm not a fucking bird!" She slipped off her heels, threw them against the room door with a great clacking sound and ran down the hall.

Lia caught up with her at the elevator. At that moment, the doors opened to let an elegantly dressed couple exit to the sight of a naked, crying woman. They both gasped as Lia wrapped the robe on her shoulders and whispered, "Sorry, folks. Have a nice evening."

The sobbing woke Linnet, who sleepily drew Owlet into a hug. "Oh Honey! What happened?" Lia went into the bathroom, returning with a glass and a pill.

"Take this. Linnet will get you in bed. I am truly sorry. I didn't know until after you went in that it was someone you knew. I will be back with food in the morning."

Lia went straight to Master. "I don't yet know what happened, but she is devastated. It must have been horrible."

"I should have given Andre some cautions. This is not our way. Talk to her. I want to know what he did."

Owlet refused to eat in the morning. She sat slumped on the bed with Linnet, tearful and red-faced.

"Please talk to me. I can't help you unless I know what is in your head. I'll give you the day if that is what you need."

Owlet drew in a halting breath. "He was a pig! He slapped me! He made me hump him like a damn dog. He humiliated me! Why? I was starting to accept this freaky place, especially when Linnet came.

"Lia, have you ever been spanked with a newspaper like a bad puppy? Has your 'maessstro' ever scorned and mocked you? This is my new nightmare! I'm ruined! I can't do this. Send me to the fucking laundry!"

"Owl-"

"My name is Marcella!"

"Yes, Marcella. You need to take the day to talk this out with umm, Liza. We don't have many options here. Rest, take a long hot bath. I'll check on you later."

Lia went straight to her Master. "Sir, we have a serious problem. Your associate badly mistreated Owlet. She is traumatized and unresponsive. I think she might even try to harm herself.

"Master, she is too valuable to send her to clean toilets. Until today, she was the most responsive girl I have ever seen. I couldn't have foreseen this, but I am still responsible."

"Lia, I had no idea. I knew he would have his way with her, but now he has dishonored me as well as this woman. He will be barred from any further business here, but what can I do about her? I agree that she has much worth.I will be guided by your suggestions."

~~~~~

"Marcella, I have proposed a plan to Master for us to move forward from the wrong that man did to you. First, we three are going to have what you would call a girl's day out. We will go for massages, whirlpools, and beauty treatments. You and Liza can take several days to relax and renew. That's part one. OK?"

"Yes, Miss, um, Lia."

"Part two will remain a mystery for now."

Lia arranged private access to the hotel's finest amenities each morning for three days. The two women had never imagined such luxury. Back in the room, wrinkled from the hot tub, Liza remarked that they had not seen even one man in their time here.

"Well, I have seen one. Him."

"What was he like?"

"I secretly got a peek at him at his most dominant self. Six women, his birdies, offered themselves to him in all those spread positions. He picked one and left, but first he looked at me through the screen. Oh God, he looked right through me! Part of me wanted to go with him. Liza, I was so turned on! Lia brought me off right there in that little room."

One morning Lia's demeanor was serious. "Marcella, for part two I want you to tell us again what happened to you in that room. I want you to recall your anger when you threw your shoes at that door. Can you do this?"

Tears. First Marcella, then the other two. As she told her story, it became clear that to Marcella, the worst part was not the rape, or even the slaps. It was the rolled up newspaper.

The elevator brought them to a small room on a lower floor. No windows. "Remember that your status hasn't changed. As you enter, kneel at his feet, eyes down, until he speaks."

Though they were all fully clothed, Marcella felt exposed and small before him. As she knelt, she noticed a person behind her against the back wall.

"Marcella, Liza, Lia, I have asked you here to witness retribution. I do not tolerate abuse or maltreatment here. Please turn around."

Andre, shirtless, blindfolded, hung from a hook high on the wall. His pants were at his knees. Master showed her a wide leather strap. "Marcella, I expect you to exact retribution. If you decide that you cannot, I assure you that I will and it will go much worse for him."

For long moments, Marcella felt the strap and stared straight ahead. Standing, she took a few steps and stumbled a bit. Lia quickly propped her up, whispering encouragement in her ear. She drew a deep breath and stepped up to Andre.

"How many times?"

"I-I don't-"

"How many times did you smack me with that newspaper?"

"Uh, what? I'm sorry, I-"

"Ten. And I doubt if you are sorry you sick bastard, but you will be soon." She drew the strap back and struck a loud blow to his left cheek. Before his scream stopped she delivered another.

The sound of the leather striking flesh seemed to echo as Marcella let fly with four more. Andre grunted, his head drooping. She dropped the strap and tearfully turned into Lia's arms. Liza joined them as they left the room.

~~~~~

Lia spent the rest of the week with them. Marcella cried and slept through the first day. The next few mornings began with a swim. By the fourth day they were relaxed enough to paddle and splash in the buff. Progress. After massages, Liza and her spent the evenings softly talking before sleep. They realized that the time for them to return to 'normal' life was nearing.

"Liza, you have been invaluable during this time. Do you think Marcella is ready to move on?"

"I think so. We have talked about it. It might be bearable if we can still stay together."

"Yes, that is our agreement. Of course, you have never seen him.

You need to see his dominant side to understand what you're getting into. Marcella has seen him with his Covey. They are going to present themselves to him again in a few days. I believe we three will watch."

An evening elevator ride brought the trio to the screened viewing room. Marcella had tried to explain what to expect, but Liza gasped at the sight of six beautiful women clad in sheer knee-length lingerie in six colors.

Marcella whispered, "Lia, is there a new one?"

"Yes, that is Wren, Raven's replacement. Isn't she lovely? I have been helping them with a dance performance. Raven was not a dancer. You do not have to imitate them this time. Just enjoy the choreography."

The room was bare. No beds, no stages. Six large taped circles decorated the floor. Each of the barefoot women took a place in her circle as the guard entered. The Master took a seat facing the group, each of whom took an identical pose, one arm pointing up and the left foot extended.

He moved a finger and a beat started. As one, the women began twirling rapidly, revealing matching high-cut panties, ending facing away from him. Bending down, they extended one leg almost straight up, again showing off their high-cuts before beginning a series of erotic moves.

Liza sighed in wonder. "Does this remind you of your own dancing days?" Lia whispered.

"Yes."

The women froze for a few beats, then slowly spiraled to the floor. With a deft hand movement, the shoulder straps released. As they reversed the spiral, the garments fell away, leaving them almost nude and again frozen. Lia noticed a small smile on Liza's face.

The birds began strutting around the perimeter of their circles, lowering their remaining covering an inch at a time until they were at the knees, bare lady bits on display. Again facing away from Master, they began wiggling and gyrating as the tight panties slowly fell to the carpet.

By the time they bent to pick up the silk with their teeth and moved to the center, they were sweating and trembling. Settling into a worship position, they offered their panties to their Master.

After a long tense moment, he gestured to the guard and left the room. The man picked up Hummingbird's garment and ushered her out the door. But then he returned for Wren and barked an order. She rose and followed him.

Lia whispered, "The new girl is the security man's reward. She will not sleep tonight." The four remaining women gathered their things and filed out. "Master loves erotic dancing. Liza, perhaps you will help me with this in the future. I saw how fascinated you were."

"Yes, I think I would. I have done ballet and jazz before, but not like this! I was swaying with the beat."

Back in the room Marcella wondered what had happened to Raven.

"Don't worry, she isn't folding sheets. She is a beautiful girl and is back in the training group. You two are lucky to have landed where you are. I hope you make the most of it."

Liza glanced at Marcella, "Yes, Lia. We will."

~~~~~~

Days later, Lia appeared. "First, Are you ready to proceed? Show me." For several seconds the two women balked. Then robes dropped. Marcella, then Liza, fell to the floor to worship Lia's feet. With practiced ease they removed her sandals and began with tongues and lips. Long moments passed.

"Position!"

Lia smiled as her charges straightened up, parted knees and pushed breasts forward. Liza quickly wiped some drool from her chin and resumed her pose.

"Excellent! Marcella, are you sure you are ready?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Why are you in that position?"

"Uh, I'm inviting my Master to put me on m-my back."

Snap!

Four legs, straight up, then widely parting, trembling.

"Again, excellent. Put your feet on the floor and scoot on each side of me." She placed a hand on each bare pussy, moving expertly, but lightly. "First, I did not tell the truth about Raven. She is no longer here."

Liza gasped. "Wher-"

"Don't worry, she is safe. When he tires of a woman, she has an opportunity to leave. This is a closed kingdom and no one is ever going to make a case for kidnapping here. What passes for a court in Dubai would be amused at such trivialities. I have heard of judges who keep a woman under their robes during court!

"Master Sheik Saif bin Sadr makes this offer: You must serve him in obedient slavery for one year. You will learn to respond to his every whim. You will not be birds, instead you will serve him as a matched pair. I think you will be kittens."

She began moving her fingers purposely, producing pleasant moans and movements. "At the end, we will provide you with glowing recommendations, as though you had been working here in your field"

Marcella moved her thighs wider as Lia's thumb joined the action.

"Mmmm.... Ahh..."

"Ladies, are we in agreement?" Rapid movement.

"Oh! Ahhh... Yesss Mistress Liaaa..."

Lia stopped abruptly, leaving hips in motion. "Good. Position! You will be getting your next orgasm from your Master. Two red-faced, panting slaves knelt up.

The very next evening, a light knock on a door. As it opens, a pleasant sight. Two naked slaves with kitten ears, knees wide, fingers holding pink lower lips apart.

Pose. Entice. Arouse.

As they fall to his feet,

"Master."

I invite your comments and votes.

Carole

12