A True Master Pt. 03

Story Info
Two kittens pose, entice, arouse.
6.3k words
4.64
6.3k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/27/2023
Created 07/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carole99
Carole99
472 Followers

Author's note-- Marcella and Liza have a chance at freedom. They decide to undergo any humiliation to achieve it. This story is best read from the beginning. Please don't confuse fiction with reality. Although women are treated as objects in some parts of the world, it is not to be condoned.

From Part 2:

"Master Sheik Saif bin Sadr makes this offer: You must serve him in obedient slavery for one year. You will learn to respond to his every whim. You will not be birds, instead you will serve him as a matched pair. I think you will be kittens."

She began moving her fingers purposely, producing pleasant moans and movements. "At the end, we will provide you with glowing recommendations, as though you had been working here in your field"

Marcella moved her thighs wider as Lia's thumb joined the action.

"Mmmm.... Ahh..."

"Ladies, are we in agreement?" Rapid movement.

"Oh! Ahhh... Yesss Mistress Liaaa..."

Lia stopped abruptly, giving a sharp slap and leaving hips in motion. "Good. Position! You will be getting your next orgasm from your Master. Two red-faced, panting slaves knelt up.

The very next evening, a light knock on a door. As it opens, a pleasant sight. Two naked slaves with kitten ears, knees wide, fingers holding pink lower lips apart.

Pose. Entice. Arouse.

As they fall to his feet,

"Master."

• • • • • • •

A True Master Part 3

"You may enter, my pets. I have been thinking about you all day."

Bella and Cleo crawled in the doorway, bottoms high and swaying. Master noticed that each had a tail. Cleo's orange bushy tail curved downward and was rubbing against her inner thigh. Bella's tail, longer with dark and light stripes, stood erect. Lia had drilled them with basic instructions--

Kittens do not speak. They make kitten sounds. Hiss, whine, moan, purr. Master will communicate with facial expressions, hand gestures, and a few words.

Kittens do not stand. When attention is not required, they may lay on their sides, napping, or stroking and grooming each other's skin and tails.

Kittens do not wear clothing. They will always strive to present a clean, smooth, and sweet-smelling body.

Kittens will remove and clean tail plugs each day and help each other to insert them when desired by Master.

When beckoned, kittens submissively lay on their backs at Master's chair, splayed out, delicate and inviting.

If Master has a companion, kittens will show loving devotion to her as well.

Kittens will often playfully compete for Master's attention by rubbing around his legs and pushing against each other.

Kittens hate water. Master will need to force each kitten into the bubble bath.

When Master is alone, kittens will sleep in his bed. If he has a companion, kittens will sleep together on a floor mat, alert to respond in any way.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Earlier, Lia had repeated the rules and made the girls act them out until close to midnight. Sweaty and exhausted, they fell into their shared bed.

Marcella whispered, "We have to do this."

Liza "I know. I can't think about it right now. Get some sleep."

In the morning they stumbled toward the shower. Liza wrinkled her nose. "You smell like sweat and sex! Did you play with yourself last night?"

"Umm, Maybe. After 'kitten' training, I needed something. And you, Dearest Bella?"

"I thought about it but I was too tired to even move. You start the water, I'll get some towels."

"Wait, I thought we hated water!"

Liza gave her a playful slap on her bare ass. "Get in there!"

Over the next 20 minutes, with body wash and a razor, the kittens-to-be helped each other become clean, smooth, and sweet-smelling. Liza had one foot up on the side of the tub. As Marcella finished shaving her, she aimed the pulsing shower massage in just the right place to let her partner even the orgasm score.

"Ahh! Mmm, oh!" She had to grasp Marcella's shoulders as she grunted out her pleasure. As they returned to the bedroom in robes, they spied objects on the bed. Two cat tails and a lube tube. Blushing, Liza whispered, "Thank you so much, Lia."

"Liza, you know she will be back expecting a demonstration. We might as well get started."

"OK, I'll be first, but I need to go to the restroom for a moment." Shortly, She climbed onto the bed face down, raising her robe to her waist. "Have you ever done anything back there before?"

"No! Never. I promise I'll go easy." The tube had a long neck, so Marcella slowly inserted it and squeezed.

"Oh my God, that's cold!"

"I know. Hold still. Here it comes." She worked the narrow part of the plug in with a gentle rotating motion. "So far so good?"

"Yessss! But it hurts." She felt the larger ring worming its way in. "Ahhh!"

"Liza, lay on your side and try to relax." At that moment, Lia walked in with a tray of food.

"Oh good! You're trying the tails. I know it's hard, but I'm pleased. Leave it in for about 15 minutes, take it out and put it right back in. Each time will be easier. I have never worn a tail, but I am well-versed with plugs.

"Marcella, have you-"

"No, Mistress. Not yet."

"All right, you are not to eat until you are both fitted. You can't sit in a chair with those tails, so I'll leave it on the floor. It's all finger food. I'll check on you later."

"OK, kitten Marcella, your turn, show me that virgin ass." Casting off her robe, she assumed the position. She glanced back at Liza, who did the same. "Spread your cheeks a little, Sweets. I'm hungry."

Shortly, after intensely scrubbing hands several times, two naked kittens crawled over to the food tray, tails swaying in the air. "Liza, the feel of this tail is freaky, but definitely not sexy."

"Agree. It doesn't hurt as much now. That spot was always my shameful place, but now it's part of our act. Lia said we won't have to wear them all the time."

As they finished a breakfast of miniature chicken burritos, blueberry muffins, and hot tea, Lia returned. "I'm sure you are not too happy right now. I remember my first. But we have to do this. We have a bit more training. Come into the bathroom and pull your tails out.

"Wash them every time you can with warm water and liquid soap. Use a toothbrush to clean the fur near the plug. Dry them with a clean towel. Then join me in the room.

"Usually you can help each other insert the tails. But I want you to try putting them in solo. Lay on your backs and pull your legs up. Now, lube yourselves and the plug, and proceed."

Blushing and sighing, the girls completed the task. "Good. In and out three times.

"Excellent. Now, off the bed and show me how you move like kittens."

Hips and tails swayed almost in unison as they crawled around the room. "Slow down a bit. As you get closer to me, start pushing and vying for my attention."

This new request broke the tension. As they bumped and giggled on the floor, Marcella tried to hiss, but only succeeded in sending a spray of spit at Liza. They kissed Lia's feet and fell on their sides, splaying out with one knee in the air.

"Move, entice me. Show me your desire." Liza started a gentle roll of her hips, subtly thrusting toward her 'Master.' Marcella, fighting tears, parted her thighs a bit more and made a mewling sound.

"This is so hard, Lia! We're nothing but animals."

"I know, Honey, but think of your goal. What are you working for?"

Marcella wiped the back of her hand across her eyes. "You're right, I'm sorry."

"I have told you that Master will not whip you or harm you. He loves women! The most he will do if you rebel is dismiss you. That would destroy our plan. You must give your minds and bodies over to his will.

"Excellent performance today! Go and rest. You will go to him tomorrow."

After a meal and the usual giggle-filled, sensual shower, They lay in bed. "Liza, in your wildest fantasy, could you see yourself sleeping naked with another woman, let alone what we do in the shower?"

"No! But I wouldn't give it up. This is our place of safety and relief. Today was so hard, but Marcella, my favorite part was shoving you out of my way after you sprayed me!"

"Sorry about that, but it was fun."

"We will have to look for any bits of humor in this. The tails are not fun, but I kinda enjoyed spearing you in the ass with it!"

"Goodnight, Bitch!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"You may enter, my pets. I have been thinking about you all day." He turned to sit in an oversized chair. Lightly pushing against each other, the kittens hesitated for a moment, then crawled to his bare feet to lavish wet kisses.

"Offer yourselves." He watched as two naked pets turned and fell on their sides, their raised outside knees framing the scene. Cleo scooted her hips forward until his extended foot touched her.

Bella ran a finger along her slit. "Mmmmm, mmmmm."

"Cleo, crawl to my bed and get ready for me." He watched for a moment as her swaying hips and orange tail made their way toward a door. He gestured for Bella to climb onto his lap. Without prompting, she wrapped her arms around his neck and nestled her head on his chest.

At a slight pressure from his hand, Bella parted her knees for her Master. Running his fingers along her cleft, he began an expert massage, soon breaking the tension as she screamed out her orgasm with very uncat-like sounds. "Ahhh! Ah! Oh! Oh! Mmmm."

"Rest here for a few minutes, Kitten, then join us on the bed."

She arrived as Master entered Cleo from the rear, her tail against his chest, as an animal. Still in her orgasmic haze, she imagined a powerful Lion mounting his Lioness. He plunged in fully and stopped, gesturing to Bella. After a moment's hesitation, she lay on her back, angled between his legs. When he reached down and pulled her head up, her purpose was clear: She was to lick him as he plundered Cleo's pussy.

He raised her nose right up to his member. Bella licked out a few times, when he withdrew his hand. Her head dropped as she felt the strain on her neck. Saif grunted, reached back down to firmly twist her nipple.

"Owww!" She turned slightly to her side and propped up on an elbow. The two girls were not lesbians, and had never tasted one another. Cleo spread her legs wider to provide her blushing friend easier access.

Saif began fully pumping. Cleo began a low moan. With the delicious sensations from Bella's tongue, he didn't last long, grunting out his seed. He stood up and settled in a chair. "Finish her!" Her face dripping with fluids, she paused before pushing Cleo onto her back and moving in.

Rapidly skimming her tongue across the engorged clit, Bella brought her partner to a quick climax. "Ahh! Ohh! Ahhh!" Again, it proved impossible to express an orgasm in cat sounds.

"Cleo, your turn. Clean her up!" Saif watched as Cleo began licking the semen and fluids from Bella's cheeks and chin. Both women blushed at this added humiliation, but continued, knowing he would inspect.

"Enough! Come to me." Still breathing hard, they crawled over to kiss his feet, waiting for a signal. "My kittens, you are wonderful. You have fulfilled my greatest fantasy. I want you to have a few days to enjoy all the amenities of my hotel. Lia will help you with the details. You may clean up and go to your rooms. You will find robes by the door. Thank you."

Neither girl spoke a word until they had doused faces under a hot spray in the shower. Spit. Gargle. Repeat.

Lia met them in their room. "He is very happy with you! You were perfect!"

Marcella frowned. "Did he tell you what we had to do?"

"I can imagine it wasn't pleasant, but it's nothing the Birds haven't done. You did what he wanted. We are in a man's world, Master's world, and we are his toys. But now we can enjoy ourselves. I'll see you tomorrow. Sleep in."

They stared at the ceiling in the dark. "I'm sorry I had to come in your face."

"It's ok, Liza, he will probably make me pay you back next time. It was awkward, but it didn't take you very long!"

"I know. It's so shameful! I've never met a man like him. He is so forceful! He pushes every button! I couldn't stop!"

~~~~~~

Spa Day. Full body massages, facials, hair, nails, hot tub. For the first time, the girls mixed in with the hotel's regular guests. They knew that telling anyone of their predicament would jeopardize the agreement. Day's end found them on a huge balcony overlooking the city below. Small whitecaps lapped the shore of the Persian Gulf. In the far distance, large ships traversed the horizon.

"See that building with a curve on the side?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"That's where they got me. I was on top of the world. A 2300 dollar a day room, three days of tough negotiations, then a man drugged my water. I still can't figure out how they got me out of there without causing a scene. But the horrible part-- I thought I was about to sign a huge construction contract. Now I know the whole thing was a setup, just to get me in the room."

"I'm sorry, sweetie. They suckered me right in, too, but I didn't have a high-flying career like you. When this is over, I would love to stay together as friends."

"Yes, Liza!" Giggling, she said, "Just friends, not lovers, right?"

"Ha! And definitely not pets!"

The next morning began three days of early private pool time. Good swimmers, they started with three fast laps. Swimming nude had a special sensuality found nowhere else. Hot tub time followed with splashing, laughter, and light wrestling.

Their time was nearly over on the third day when Lia announced, "We are getting some visitors. If you wish to watch, stay in the hot tub and be silent, These women are new. They have been here for about a week.

"As you were back then, they are confused and overwhelmed, but mostly compliant." A door opened at the far end of the large pool. Three women in white bathrobes entered unsteadily on four inch heels. An older woman holding a small quirt barked an order.

The women quickly shed their robes, draped them over a bench and lined up facing their trainer. She made a few gestures. One of the women, walking like a runway model, strode over to a wall and returned, only to receive a swat for her trouble. The next woman tried to please her trainer, but also earned a stinging blow.

Marcella whispered, "Remember heel practice? They're not doing very well."

Liza giggled. "Kittens don't wear heels. We don't even walk!" A glance from Lia hushed them as another cry echoed across the pool.

After four rounds, two of the newcomers, taking delicate steps, avoided punishment. At the trainer's direction, they shed their shoes and jumped in the pool. The third hung her head, sobbing. As the two started swimming, she started out again, but turned her ankle, falling hard on her knees on the tile floor.

The trainer hurried to help her stand, but it was clear that her ankle couldn't support her. The trainer looked at Lia and pointed toward the exit. Lia stood and waved her off.

As the swimmers approached, Lia motioned them out of the water. Even with their hair matting around their faces, she could see their youthful beauty. Flat stomachs, nice hip flare, already shaved. One blonde, one ginger. Definitely Master's type.

Dripping, they glanced at each other and sunk into the standard open kneel. "Excellent! You are learning your place here. Greet me." Immediately, the two crawled forward, licking and kissing Lia's bare feet.

"You will address me as Mistress Lia. I find myself in temporary charge of you, but I don't wish to intrude on your trainer's routine, so I am going to give you free time with these ladies who can answer all your questions.

"Crawl to that bench and fetch a towel to dry your hair, then get into the hot tub. I will be nearby. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes, Mistress Lia."

~~~~~~

Four naked women, submerged to the neck-- "Hi, I'm Marcella and this is Liza. And you?"

"Umm, I'm Bridget."

Brushing her bright red hair from her face, "My name is Deidre."

Liza noticed a light accent. "Where are you from? I love your voices."

"We're both here on a visit from Ireland. Bridget and I are good friends. What is this place? Are we in Hell?"

"I'm sure it seems like it, but Liza and I have been here long enough that we are used to it. You have to accept it. We're all captive sex slaves to one man. They try to overwhelm you at first. They call it shock and awe."

"Well, my ass sure feels overwhelmed right now. What man? I haven't seen any men."

"You will soon, Deidre. Have you been to the penthouse yet?"

"No, what is that? All we do all day is crawl around, walk in heels, and practice these awful poses!"

"Oh, so you know what it means when they snap their fingers?"

Tears formed on Bridget's face. "Yes! This can't be happening to us! I thought this stuff was over centuries ago. Our own home town was raided in the 1600s. They took our women."

Liza tried to calm things down. "Alright, let's start over. What city are you from?"

"You would call it 'Kin-sale,' though we have our own way of saying it," Bridget added. "That lady said we could talk freely. Is that true? Marcella, can we trust you?"

"Yes, you can. We have been through everything you are going through, and much more. There is a group of women called birds, or the covey. They all have bird names and you will get them too. I was Owlet, and Liza was Linnet. You're in a competition to be at the top of the covey.

"You will know more after you see the penthouse. Maybe we can go with you. You'll have to get used to being naked a lot. You both have beautiful bodies! Let me guess, Bridget, you drank some water in your hotel and woke up here."

"Umm, yes! Then the other lady, Mistress Alima, whipped us the first day with a switch. And now we have to bend over each morning and beg her not to. We just want to go home!"

"Bridget, that could happen some day, but for now you have to figure out what Alima wants and do it fast. Our Mistress Lia is not as harsh, but the result is the same. I'm sorry."

They heard a far door click and saw Alima pick up their shoes and walk toward them. Lia entered from another door. "Girls, I hope this was helpful. Your Mistress is coming. I want to see complete obedience. Now dry your selves and prepare to thank her for spending her time with you. In the past, girls were just thrown into the mix with no inkling. It was hard. I know, I was captured five years ago."

As Alima approached, the two tearful slaves lowered heads to her feet, whispering, "Thank you Mistress Alima, for helping us, we-"

"You are most welcome. Now show me your gratitude by putting your shoes on and walking back like you were trying to entice a powerful man standing at the other end."Be careful. Your companion has a sprained ankle."

"Yes, Mistress." They started out, taking small narrow steps and subtly swaying hips.

"Thank you, Lia, I had to take my charge to the clinic. Did they behave themselves?"

"Yes, perfectly. I let them talk with mine. When you take them to the top floor, it may be instructive for my kittens to accompany them."

"Excellent idea! We are going on Friday." She turned to catch up to the girls. "You are to imagine there is a man sitting on that bench. You are to greet him, one up, one down. Do you understand?" Deidre glanced at Bridget as the instruction dawned on them.

"Umm, yes, Mistress." Their pale skin turned reddish from cheeks to nipples as they bowed to kiss their mystical male's feet. Bridget rose to a fully spread kneel, then fell to her back in a wanton invitation.

With a tearful sigh, Deidre turned and placed her cheek to the tiled floor, opening her legs in display.

The kittens watched as Alima clapped once, directing her charges toward the exit. Liza shook her head. "Can you imagine that we would ever watch that and think it was perfectly normal?"

Carole99
Carole99
472 Followers
12