A True Master Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcella whispered, "No! It's not normal. We're going back to normal some day."

Lia cleared her throat. "Let's get ready to go. Thank you for talking to the new girls.

~~~~~~

The dark screened closet, familiar to the kittens, revealed a different scene in the room at the top. There were four robed men seated at the front, none of whom was Master. Four women in sheer gowns knelt at the foot of their beds. Liza gave Lia a puzzled look.

"These men are Master's security detail, here for a reward. The girls are fledglings, competing for a spot in the covey. They have been training for a month for this chance." Lia whispered to the new girls, "Watch them carefully. See how eager they are to please these men. Learn." Liza noticed tears on Bridget's cheeks.

At an unseen signal the four slowly crawled across to the men and began worshiping their feet. With faint moans and sighs, lips and tongues moved upwards to the knees. Robes fell open, revealing a rising arousal. The women knelt back up, dropping their garments to the floor. Liza noticed red stripes on each backside.

As one, they leaned forward and began kissing, licking and finally taking the men in with a light suction. In a few moments, one of the men groaned and whispered a command. The women gracefully turned and crawled back, mounting their beds, ending in a closed, modest kneel.

Lia whispered, "You will mirror their actions, Strip." The security guards rose, dropping robes and very slowly started forward, their erect members pointing the way. As they drew closer, the women gradually opened their knees to the maximum. Two kittens and two fledglings followed.

One at a time, hearing a snap of fingers, the women fell to their backs and held their thighs apart. Marcella started to fall back, but Lia whispered, "No. Watch."

The men lunged forward, plunging fully into each waiting pussy. Gasping and moving hips, each woman responded, trying to draw him deeper. One started pounding her heels on his back. Within a few moments, each one had emptied himself with a loud cry.

Marcella thought that at least one of the women had orgasmed. As the last one finished, the men stood up and folded their arms. Each woman dutifully knelt up and carefully cleaned her ravisher's shaft.

The room was now empty. Only the faint odor of sex remained.

"One, possibly even two of these girls will move up the chain. The others will return to the laundry or housekeeping. Deidra, did you observe carefully, as I asked?"

"Yes, My Mistress."

"Which one would you choose as the most seductive, the most enticing of the four?"

"Umm, I-I don't-"

"And you, Bridget? Soon you and your sister here will be in this room, displaying your charms. Choose."

Sniffing through tears, she sobbed, "I, uh, I don't, uh, maybe the middle two?" Weeping, she collapsed to the floor.

"All right, Marcella, take these two to your room. You have two beds. Show them how to shower and groom each other. They must accept their role here. Alima will pick them up in the morning."

In the room, they decided that each kitten would shower with a rookie. Under the cascade, Liza told Deidra that they had to shave each other. "Did you shave yourself before you came here?"

"No! Never! That was so embarrassing. Why do they do that?"

"Men love it. I read one time that when Playboy magazine started showing bare pussies it started a trend. Anyway, I'll show you what Marcella and I do. Put your foot up on the side."

Liza lathered her with body wash, deliberately lingering on sensitive parts.

"Oh! What are you doing?"

"Didn't you find that display a little arousing? I did. We can give each other a little relief if you want." Liza ran a finger over her button.

"Wait! I'm not, Ahh! Dear God, that feels good." Liza would never have dreamed that she would become adept at fingering another woman, but in minutes Deidra began moaning and clenching. "Ahhh! Mmmm!"

Liza let her climax finish its course, continuing her finger massage. "OK, let's get you shaved, then it's my turn." The razor quickly eliminated any stubble. "I shaved this morning, so no need for that." She raised her foot to the rail. Soap me up, sweetheart."

"Ohh, I can't, I've never-"

"It's a brave new world, baby, I'll show you. Here is the soap." Liza took Deidra's hand in hers and started contact. "You've gotten yourself off, haven't you?"

"Uh, Yes, but-"

"Then you know what to do." Hesitantly, Deidra inserted her finger, starting a rapidly increasing motion. An image of the four women shamelessly offering themselves earlier flashed through Liza's mind. "Mmmm, ahh, Oh, Yes!" She exploded in joy.

Almost as an afterthought, they washed. "Sweetheart, this shower is the only place where we can get away from men and escape for a few minutes. I've learned to take an orgasm wherever I can get it. Are you with me?"

"Yes, that was amazing, but this place! How can they treat us like bitch dogs in heat? Those women today were begging to be taken!"

"I know, baby. But in this building you and I are only good for one thing. Like Lia says, 'Pose, entice, arouse.' We will help you."

Hours later, Liza whispered, "Are you awake? How did it go with Bridget?"

"Well, I'm awake now. She's scared. I tried to show her how we use the shower massage, but she couldn't. I remember what it was like to be ripped out of your life. She was a lawyer! Now we're all like naked ornaments. I'll do whatever it takes to get the hell out of here."

Alima collected her charges in the morning. "Thank you, ladies. I appreciate your help. Did you um, 'shower' together?" She made quotes with her fingers.

"Yes, Mistress Lia asked us to, but-"

"Hmm. That's not my way. I might have to tie their hands down this evening. I don't give out free orgasms."

Lia brought breakfast. "Ok, kittens, you're back on duty this evening. Master was quite pleased with you. I have a little scene for you to practice." As she explained it, step by step, frowns and sighs were the only response. "You should clean yourselves as well. Do you understand what I mean? I left supplies for you"

After a moment, the request caught on. "Oh? But-"

"You'll be glad you did, Liza. Both of you."

For long moments, no words as they thought about their assignment. "Marcella, it's not easy doing this alone. What if we help each other for the first part and then leave for the rest?"

"Good idea. It's not so different from what we've already done to each other with those tails."

On the bathroom counter sat two packaged enema bottles. As Liza lifted the top she said, "All fours, like a good kitten. I'll go as easy as I can." The slender nozzle slid in with the help of a little vaseline. "Here goes."

"Ooh, cold, cold!" Liza squeezed the bottle, singing softly.

"We gotta get out of this place,

If it's the last thing we ever do.

We gotta get out of this place,

Girl, there's a better life for me and you."

"Hold it in as long as you can. Bye Bye."

Before long the bathroom door opened. "Get your ass in here, kitty kitty, It's your turn. I'm warming up the bottle with hot water, but don't expect me to sing!"

Their dirty business long since finished, they donned tails and ears and crawled to his door. "I guess we know what to expect, eh?" Bella frowned as she knocked.

"Enter!" Cleo pushed on the door, revealing Master in his robe, in his chair. Greeting him with lips and tongues, Cleo lay on her side by his ankle before spreading out on her back. Bella lay her head on Cleo's tummy, as they had planned, exposing herself to his gaze.

He peered down at his pets, bared and open to his whims. These women, who were always told to be modest, saving themselves for that special man, were now shamelessly offering up their bodies.

At his small gesture, they both scrambled up and started crawling toward the bedroom, lightly pushing and hissing at each other. By the time Master reached the door, they were wrestling on the bed, tailless, while trying to offer him their backsides. As he enjoyed their practiced performance, Cleo pinned Bella face-down, straddling her while spreading her own thighs before him.

Master grabbed Cleo's hips, mercifully entering her pre-lubricated bottom very slowly. "MMM! Mmmmm!" After a few get-acquainted strokes, he took command, taking no heed of Cleo's soft moans of pain. In the tight passage, he finished quickly with a grunt.

Rising, he headed across the room. "Shower." In a few moments, they all stood under the steamy spray. Master stood with arms crossed. Still in pain, Cleo knelt down to soap his feet and legs. Bella started on his back and chest. Last, he maneuvered the kittens to their knees in front of him.

His penis was still partly alive as Bella lathered it, rinsed it, and lathered it again. Hoping it was clean enough, the kittens began lovingly kissing and licking, bringing it again to full stature. Bella applied more body wash and started rapidly stroking him until he spurted a small stream onto Cleo's left breast. He stepped out, leaving Cleo to try to clean her abused opening.

Hours later, Master slept on his back, sandwiched by two tired kittens. In the early morning, he rose and mounted Bella, harshly spearing her dry slit. She was barely awake as he finished, leaving her only a burning discomfort. "You may go."

Lia found them in tears and misery in their room. "Is he angry at us, Lia? What's going on?"

"I'm sorry, Liza. He is angry, but not with you. He took it out on you. He is facing some kind of challenge to his Sheikdom. A tribal dispute probably going back a hundred years. I'm going to try to keep you away from him for a while.``

"Thank you, Lia. We did what he wanted, but he was so rough!"

"You need to rest. I'll reserve some whirlpool time for this afternoon. I will go to him and try to fix this."

The shower this time was for cleanliness only, as they were in no mood for play. They clung together in a long hug under the spray. Sleep.

As promised, a small, churning hot tub awaited them. Lia added mineral salts.

"Marcella, this feels great!. I know I'm not as sore as you, but I woke up thinking he was tearing me in half."

"Actually, It's not that bad today. As much as I hated it, I think the tail helped open me up. But he was like a whole different person!"

Over lunch in their room, Lia brought news. "This matter with our Master is serious. The rumors are that he is fighting for his place in the Kingdom. He has gone to the Emir. In the meantime, I have a request that will distract us.

"Liza, you have dance experience. I want you to help Alima with Bridget, Deidra, and two others with a routine. You have seen a dance on the top floor. These girls are a long way-"

"Yes! I would love that!"

"Excellent. Marcella, you'll stay with me. We will pick you up in three hours so she can show you what she has in mind."

~~~~~~

A mirrored wall revealed four women, wearing long translucent gowns and white panties. The Irish pair brightened up a bit when they saw their visitor in the same garments. "Ladies, Liza here is going to help you with your moves. I am expecting great improvement. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Mistress Alima."

"Liza, we are practicing twirling. Will you demonstrate?"

"Yes, Mistress." She stepped to the center and began spinning, raising her gown to just above knee level. Then dropping quickly so the gown stayed spread out on the floor.

Bridget learned the move quickly, while the others struggled, but after two hours and a water break, Alima took Liza into the hall and asked her to practice another move.

Shortly, Liza pranced across the space, this time slowly turning. She reached back to unfasten a clasp, letting the gown drop as she returned to the starting point. As she ended on one knee in a low bow, a small murmur of both awe and dread rose from the room.

One at a time the fledglings attempted the move, sometimes comically stepping on the gown as it fell. Again, Bridget danced with a measure of grace while Deidre and the others progressed slowly. Alima gestured with her switch as she commented.

"Ladies, we are going to learn more steps this week and then attempt to put them together in an enticing dance. I am not very happy with your progress. Would any of you like a whipping right now?"

Almost at once, four women faced a wall, fell on all fours and began pleading and whimpering. Liza stepped back, alarmed at Alima's impatience and her manner, so different from Lia's. These women meekly responded with fearful obedience, offering their backsides.

Four days of practice and repetition produced a routine Alima deemed 'adequate.' Liza returned to find Marcella in their room with a red-faced Lia, who drew them into a tearful hug.

~~~~~~

"Our lives have all completely changed as of this morning. Our Master was deposed yesterday. The word we received was that he has flown to Bahrain for now. His security Chief told me that the new Sheik is bringing his own people. We all have to be out of the hotel by the end of next week.

"I am to see that each of the 16 girls here is on a flight to Stuttgart and on from there. You will get your passports back and a large stipend for expenses. They are being very generous, hoping to avoid a public relations problem."

"Lia, where will you go?"

"Marcella, when this is done I will go to him, as will some of the men. He needs loyal people around him. I don't know any other life. I must go now. In the next few days you need to pack a small bag and decide on your destination. Dear ones, rejoice, you are going home."

Long into the night, they cried and embraced in their bed. At times, silliness slipped in. Liza whispered, "Let's take our ears. They'll be a fun souvenir."

"Ok, but we're leaving those damn tails!" They giggled at Marcella's next comment, "I'm taking that shower head!"

The next week became a sort of organized chaos as people were uprooted from long-held positions. Lia told them that most of the regular hotel staff would be staying.

The two had to decide on final destinations. "Liza, I know I can return to my job when I explain what happened. I live in Ithaca, New York by the Finger Lakes. It's beautiful. You're from Long Island, right?"

Yes, but that's too far! Do you think I could find work near you?"

"Yes! I was hoping you would say that. It's a college town and a big tourist spot. We could share an apartment."

On their last evening they found relief from a tension-filled week in the shower. Hot water, soap, and stimulation.

Lia picked them up in the morning for the trip to the airport. "I'm sorry for everything you have gone through. I hope you can pick up your lives. Like you, I was under his domination. I had no choice."

Marcella turned to her, "Lia, this is not something we can just forgive. We will survive, but some of those women's lives are ruined. Please just get us on that plane and we'll never look back."

Touchdown at JFK on the third day of freedom. "Marcella, it will be easy to wrap it up here in the city. I'll see you in a week or so. Find me a job."

"I will. You can stay with me if I can call you Bella."

"No!.................. Ok, yes, Cleo, but only in the shower!"

Author's note--

This marks the end of this series. Please vote! And give me ideas for my next tale. My bias is toward M/f, kidnapping, auctions, and slavery.

12