A True Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally did, looking the rest of him over, lust in her eyes.

The tension was thick as they stood, staring at each other in silence, basking in the heat of their near naked bodies and the sticky heat from outside.

That is when she spoke and changed his world forever.

"You know, I have a confession to make Larry" she said as she stood there, posing in the sexiest lingerie he'd ever seen her wear and he had every lingerie shoot she'd ever done framing his walls. "I told a half-truth..." she said meekly, hesitantly even, as she seductively walked towards him, one stocking clad leg over the other, her sexy suspenders leading his eyes to her provocatively shaking hips as her big tits jiggled within the confines of her black lace bra. "And the truth is..." she said, practically moaning the words as she lifted her black 'come fuck me' heels from the floor, straddled him and sank down into his lap, arms around his neck, her plump pink lips inches from his. "I was never going to the prom...I'm here to celebrate you on your birthday..." she purred like a sexy kitten as she rocked her hips in his lap."And I've already given you seventeen gifts..." she purred as she kissed her way up his acne-covered cheekbones until she moaned breathlessly into his ear as his hands freed his cock from his underwear, pushed her thong to the side and aligned his black cock with her heavenly shaven pussy. "So...how does it feel, knowing your dream girl's your final prese...OHHHH!!" Alexis moaned, interrupted as the biggest loser in school slammed the platinum blonde supermodel, the head cheerleader, down on his huge black cock, penetrating her completely down his nine inches, all at once.

"Ohhhh...you're all the way inside me..." she sighed, grinning. "Are you okay?" she asked innocently, her pussy gripping his dick hard.

"I've never felt anything as good! You're amazing! I love you!" Larry replied, her pussy driving him crazy. Yeah, this was something pretty damn great so far. Too great, to be honest. He wanted to pound away into her, but he was afraid to be too pushy since his dream girl was actually impaled on his cock.

And she had to remain there.

Forever.

"Oh, my goodness..." she moaned, biting her lip as he slowly began to pump into her.

"Oh, uh..." she stammered, biting her lower lip in pleasure, before looking at him cutely and smiling. "You can, uh, maybe go a little faster."

"Okay!" he said, slightly relieved. At this, he picked up the pace, not going crazy, but giving her a few more inches on every pump as he went a bit faster. And it felt even better, making his balls boil.

"That's good..." she sighed, her head falling back. Maybe she was liking this too, more than she wanted to let on. As he sped up, he noticed that her pussy got even wetter, and he felt it gripping his penis even tighter. But again, when he could hear his balls slapping into her ass, he slowed down, fearing he was getting carried away.

"NO!" she called out firmly. "Keep going..." she urged him, almost impatiently. And with her permission, he resumed the pace he was at, the sound of his balls slapping against her ass loudly filling his bedroom. Her pussy was gripping him hard, and her hands were cradling the back of his head, teasing his cornrows and encouraging him onward. Her eyes were closed as he kept pumping into her, and he took the chance to stare at her massive breasts. God, they were big. Perfectly round and soft. What he wouldn't give to touch them... squeeze them. Rub his face against them. Suck on one of those hard nipples to his heart's content. But he didn't dare.

"Um..." she said, squirming in his lap, getting his attention. "Can you maybe go a little faster?" she urged him cutely. He smiled and nodded as he picked up the pace, driving into her more rapidly, giving her about half of his length every time. This felt a lot better, a lot closer to his fantasies, and it was enough to make his dick throb in pleasure.

Alexis was slamming herself down, slightly, as he slid his dick in and out of her. Eyes scrunched shut, lips pursed, she was focused on the pleasure he was giving her. He watched as her eyes opened again, looking almost frustrated, before looking up at him and melting him with her adorable smile.

God, she was so beautiful! The finest white woman he'd ever laid eyes on! Fuck what gemstone her face was! Just pure beauty and she was fucking riding him!

Larry half-expected stars to appear all around him as it felt dream-like, but it was real and fucking her felt a million-times better than he'd ever imagined.

"Okay, maybe just... go faster and faster... just keep going faster until I tell you to stop. How does that sound?" she asked, smiling.

"Oh... okay!" he said, nodding. He was happy to give it to her harder, wanting to fuck her as hard and rough as he did in his fantasies.

His balls were slapping against her ass at a rapid pace as he pumped five inches of dick into her. Then six inches. The more he pumped, the faster he went. And the faster he went, the wetter she got.

"God, this is so good!" he groaned. Her grasping pussy felt amazing around his big dick, and as this got closer to his fantasies, it felt better and better, his cock throbbing in pleasure.

"Keep going!" she urged him, nodding, eyes glazed over with desire.

He kept going, giving her six-and-a-half inches on every stroke. Then seven. He kept going at it harder and harder, their bodies slapping together, his lustful thrusts making her breasts ripple, a hypnotic sight he couldn't get enough of. And as he drilled her, he dared run his thin fingers through her remarkable long hair, feeling her soft platinum blonde hair like never before. And just touching her loveliness made him squirm.

"Oh...you're so pretty" he sighed, the pleasure and the new experience of sex taking its toll on him, causing him to slow down.

"Don't stop!" she called out firmly, a bit of the softness gone from her voice. "Please, give me more..."

Not knowing what else to do, he obeyed, giving her almost his entire full length as he drilled her. His long, thick cock was shiny with her copious sex-juices. She was really enjoying this, and both of them were working up a sweat as they did it. He kept pumping into her hard and fast, giving her his full, hard nine-inches every time. Her eyes were scrunched shut and her mouth was open, her pretty ring-adorned fingers playing with his cornrows.

"Um..." Larry said tentatively, slowing down, thinking of what he wanted to ask her. "Does this make you my girlfriend?" But rather than confirm or deny, Alexis' eyes stared back at him, full of lust and bliss.

"Don't stop fucking me..." she moaned, revealing a side of her that he'd never seen before.

"Wait, Alexis, I really want you to be my girl...mmmmmmmhhhppppfff" he began, but before he could finish, she reached up and grabbed him by the back of his head, pulling him down face first into her chest, pressing her tits against his face.

"Mmmmm..." his groans softened as his face took in this new sensation. She held him tight against her soft breasts, and tentatively, he began scrubbing his face against the soft, succulent flesh. At the same moment, she twisted her chest back and forth, sliding her tits across his face with each bounce. So caught off guard by this action was Larry that he didn't notice that his hips had resumed pumping into her or that she quickly unclasped her bra.

"That's it! That's it!" Alexis urged, speaking softly into his ear. "C'mon Larry. Give me all of it. Every inch! I can take it! This pussy can take it!" As her bra fell from her tits, her titty-flesh was moulded into his acne-covered face, and his brain shut down, focused entirely on her big tits. It was his animal brain the was obeying her commands, pumping into her harder and harder, pulling out all the way to the tip and driving down into her. Harder and harder. "That's it, baby! That's it! Yes! Yes! That's EXACTLY what I needed! Yes! More! Give it to me! Give me that black cock!"

Despite being almost ear deep between her massive breasts, her words reached him. And she sounded so slutty...like a different person to the sweet, slightly bimbo-like bestie he had come to know. This version of the sexbomb riding him better than he had seen even the best of pornstars do, sounded and acted like a slut.

"Alexis..." he began, lifting his head from her tits to look her in those gorgeous emerald eyes. But that moment went by fast, as before he could say or do anything more, she used her grip on the back of his head to pull him back down and stuff a hard nipple in his mouth. "Mmmmphhh!" he groaned, mouth full of nipple. With it right on his tongue, he had to play with it, licking and sucking at the had nub.

God, it tasted good.

"Don't worry, baby! Just keep fucking me and don't worry about anything else..." Alexis said, one hand clutching his head to her chest as she rode him like she was his own pornstar.

"Harder, baby! I need it harder!" she groaned, but he was giving her the hardest he could manage. Their bodies were slapping against each other roughly. "I need it fucking harder so I can cum! You hear me! I want you to cum, too! And I want every drop inside me! I need it! I want you to cum inside me...mmmm...fill me up like you've longed to do..."

That got his attention!

Letting her nipple fall from his mouth, his glazed eyes looked up, meeting Alexis' playful gaze. Her eyes were almost glowing with lust.

"What?" he panted, finding enough strength to slow down his driving hips, despite how good it felt. "Alexis... we're not using a condom like they told us at school! I can get you pregnant!" Larry voiced his confusion, making her roll her eyes.

"Okay..." she decided. Before he could react, she pushed them deeper into the bed, his dick still in her and slammed his back into the bed so that she was on top. Smiling wickedly, she reached up and grabbed his wrists, slamming them onto her big tits. "I don't care! Mmmmm...you can fill me as much as you like...mmmm...you can touch me wherever you like...mmmmm...do whatever you want with me...mmmm...because today's your birthday..." she announced, moaning like a pornstar atop of him as she filled his palms with her big tits.

"Your tits are amazing!" Larry let out his sheer adoration of her amazing tits, feeling so good in his hands he never wanted to let go of them.

"Oh Larry..." she moaned, looking down at him. "Do you still think I'm the pretty angel you've dreamed of?" she asked while squeezing her hands over his, making his hands dig into her big tits as she began to bounce on his black dick like the pornstar he was beginning to see her as.

"Oh! Fuck!" he groaned. Fuck, they were so soft! And firm! And perfect! He'd never gotten his hands on her massive and perfect tits before. They felt so good as he dug his hands into the soft, luscious flesh. Holy shit, they were incredible!

"You like them, baby! You like my big tits?" Alexis asked, bouncing on his full length faster and faster, his palms supporting her giant boobs as she did so. "I figured you would!" she added, giggling. Despite how perfect her amazing tits felt in his hands... like, seriously, he couldn't get enough, squeezing them over and over again, sliding his hands across the perfect flesh, feeling her hard nipples in his palms. But, uh, anyways, despite how incredible her tits were, he now knew he was seeing a side of her that she'd never shown him, and he didn't know what he was dealing with.

She was so fucking slutty!

"This is your real birthday gift this year, Larry" Alexis sighed, still riding him for all he was worth. "Not the seventeen gifts I spent a year planning, but the one thing you really wanted... me...and my pussy" she moaned into his ear, like she was his personal pornstar or something.

"Oh my God..." he groaned. "This is amazing!" Her pussy was indeed amazing. It felt so good, working every square inch of his big cock over perfectly, like the experienced slut she was. It was a wonder he hadn't cum yet, but he wasn't complaining.

"OHHHH!" she moaned loudly, coming to a stop with his dick fully inside her, grinding on his rock-hard post, squeezing his cock hard with her well-trained cunt muscles. Pressing her huge tits into his upper chest, just below his chin, her nipples scraping his neck.

"Oh my God! This is so fucking good!" Larry seethed, his cock nearly numb with pleasure as he fucked her, her ass rippling from the intensity of the hard fucking. Her cunt felt amazing! So fucking nasty, and so fucking good. His balls were boiling.

"Ugh! Ughhh! Oh..." he sighed. "Oh my God! This is amazing! Alexis... fuck... I fucking love you! Yes! Fuck! This is so God damn good! Fuck... I've been in love with you since I first saw you! Yes! I fucking love you! Oh my God! This is so amazing! Yes! Yes! Do you love me, Alexis? Ughhh... do you love me, too??"

It was obviously ridiculous. She was the head cheerleader, a fucking supermodel and way out of his league. Sure, she was currently fucking him, and nothing they had done together would normally be construed as love. But, despite all that, she was so lost in the heat of the moment that there was only one answer she could give.

"Yes! Yes! I fucking love you!" Alexis admitted to this black, slightly ugly, nerd. The best friend she'd ever had, and now he was driving her to places she never thought possible.

Love.

"Oh my God!" She moaned, her pussy gushing at this admission. "Yes! I love you so much! Do... ughh... do you love my hot body?"

"Yes!" he admitted, his cock swelling with excitement.

"You love my fit legs?"

"Ugh... yes!"

"You love my slutty cunt?" she asked.

"Yes!"

"You love my perfect ass?"

"God dammit... yes!"

"And do you love my big tits?" she moaned out, looking at him with bliss in her eyes.

"Yes!" he called out, ramming up into her even harder at each admission. "I fucking love all of you! FUCK! You're my fucking pornstar!" Larry roared as he gave her his all, fucking her gorgeous eyes back into her head.

"YES! I'm YOUR fucking pornstar! Oh! JUST FUCK ME!!" Alexis screamed, riding him so hard the bed was squeaking.

Larry's cock was an iron bar, that's how excited he was as he gripped her long hair hard, pulling it back roughly as he heaved his cock up into her. His hips were a blur as we went at it, and she was moving just as fast on top of him, slamming herself onto his big, meaty dick. Their sweat-coated flesh slapped together lewdly as they fucked the absolute shit out of each other. And her big, firm tits were pressed against his chest as he fucked her so hard she turned incoherent, blabbering about love and how he always brightened every moment of every day that they were together as he roughly pulled at her gorgeous hair. Her gorgeous face was twisted in lust, coated in sweat, and her teeth clenched as she seethed in pleasure.

All veils were gone. Alexis was his full-fledged, unrepentant, hot-bodied pornstar now. And she had never looked better in his eyes.

"Fuck it! Fuck that fucking cunt!" she screamed out savagely, getting fucked just right.

"C'mon! Ride my fucking cock!" Larry called out, encouraging her, moving one hand down to her ass and treating it roughly.

SPANK!

"UGH! FUCK! Yes! Yes!" she moaned out, the crispness of the spank only turning her on more.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"YES! YES! YES!" she squealed, her cunt clenching around his pole with each sharp spank. "Spank me, baby! Spank your dream girl's hot ass! YES!"

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"OH! FUCK!" Alexis screamed out, riding him so rough that the bed was straining from the force of their actions, the headboard slamming into the wall loudly. "More! More!" she begged, near insane with need.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"UGH! FUCK! FUCK! Yes! Treat me like a fucking slut! Fuck me like the fucking slut I am! Yes! YES!" Alexis moaned. "Put a baby in my slutty cunt! UGH! YES! YES! Put a damn baby in your dream girl's slutty cunt! UGH! Yes! YES! AH! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

And then, finally, he snapped.

Alexis saw the exact moment Larry's inner beast came to life, fully. She was looking into his eyes the moment a dark, determined glint flashed across them. She saw his underdeveloped face transform into something almost bestial, and for a moment, she felt fear.

But it was too late to go back now.

As quick as a flash, he leapt up, holding her against him as he rolled over on the bed, putting him on top. Before she could react, he took her stocking-clad knees in his elbows and put her killer legs against his shoulders, getting on top of her with her heels near his ears. Now, with him on top, he began to really piledrive her.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Yes!" Alexis screamed out as Larry was going to town on his slutty pornstar, pounding his cock in and out of her at a furious pace. Larry, in his lust-filled berserker rage, let his eyes drift to her bare tits, bouncing just beneath him, now available to be felt up again. Reaching down, he let his hands dig into the soft, succulent titty-flesh again, squeezing them roughly as he drilled her.

"Oh my God! Yes!" Alexis moaned, her legs shaking with lust on either side of Larry's head. She felt him squeezing her double E cup tits roughly, gripping as much of her tits as he could. "Larry! Fuck! Larry, I think I'm gonna cum!" she screamed, her eyes rolling back in pleasure.

"Fuck! Fuck!" Larry groaned as he continued drilling Alexis' eager cunt. He was getting really close too. Having been on edge for so long, it was amazing he hadn't blown his load already, but he couldn't hold back any longer.

"Do it, baby! You want to cum so bad, don't you? Yes! Yes! Don't you?" she groaned, squirming beneath him.

"Oh! Fuck!" he groaned, sweat pouring down his face as lightning bolts of pleasure coursed through him. Her tight, wet pussy, coaxing the cum from his swollen nuts. God damn, there was nothing that was gonna be able to stop him at this point. He was gonna fill up his dream girl's cunt with his potent cum. Damn, she was so fucking sexy! And her tits were so big! He couldn't stop himself from heaving his cock into her lust-inducing body.

"That's it baby! Fill me up with cum! Forget what all those bullies have told you! They're not the ones with the head cheerleader begging them for cum! They may call you a loser and nerd, but it's you I'm fucking! I could've danced with them at prom, but instead I'm here, giving myself to you! So give yourself what you bloody deserve! Take that fucking cunt and fill it with your cum! Yes! Yes! Do it!" Alexis ordered as he slammed into her, fucking her back and forth into the pillows, as the headboard slammed into the wall.

"Oh my God!" he sighed, his nuts twisting.

"Do it, baby! Fill up that nasty cunt! Yes! Yes!" she moaned. "Oh my God! I'm so close! Do it! Yes! Oh my God! Yes! Yes!"

"Ah! AHHH! Holy shit! Fuck!" he groaned.

"Yes! Yes! YES! YES! AHHHH! AHHHHHHH! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM! YES! YES! OH! OH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FFFFUUUCCCCK! AHHHHH! YYYYYEEESSSS! YYYYYEEESSSS! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Alexis screamed out, the pleasure finally overtaking her. Her cunt locked around his swollen cock as she screamed to the heavens, her beautiful voice, music to his ears, and pushing him over the edge along with her.

"Fuck! FUCK! FUCK! AHHHHH! OH MY GOD! YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Larry groaned as his cock flexed and a thick stream of cum fired up out of him and into the gorgeous babe beneath him. His cock flexed again and again as more jets of jizz rocketed out of him, splashing into the cunt of his dream girl. His hands roughly gripped the supermodel's huge tits, his fingers digging into the soft tanned flesh, holding on as the biggest orgasm of his life coursed through him.

"Yes! YES! I FEEL IT! YES! Fill me up! Fill me! Yes! YES! AHHHHHH!" she screamed out, her cunt spasming around his weapon, inducing more cum to fire out of him and into her waiting cunt.