A True Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" he moaned, humping into her as she met his thrusts, her cunt flexing around him as she came, a fiery explosion coursing through the sexy cheerleader.

"Yes! Yes! God dammit! Yes!" she groaned as the pleasure overcame her when he collapsed forward, his chest pressing against her, her huge boobs ballooning outward. He was so lost in the moment that he didn't feel her move in close and press her plump pink lips into his, sliding her pretty tongue into his mouth, coiling around his own. He had no choice but to return the kiss, making out with his little pornstar as their lower halves kept humping into each other, his cock continuing to fire off rockets of thick, potent jizz into her. His track record for having huge loads when wanking over her sexy pictures was working wonders as kept on filling her to the point where her pussy was stuffed full. Her cunt kept squeezing around him as, drawing more and more cum out of him, until finally, at the same moment, both collapsed, gasping for breath, panting in the bed as they kissed like mad.

Alexis wrapped her arms around his neck as the steaming hot kiss lasted and lasted, until he needed air. Heaving for air, he rolled off her body and watched his gorgeous pornstar drift back and forth between consciousness as she rolled around onto her stomach, looking like he had fucked her into a state of pure bliss.

She looked so good in her sexy lingerie that his cock bounced back into full rigidness as if her luscious body had cast a spell on it.

And as Alexis struggled to breathe normally from the rough fucking, Larry's eyes bore into her incredible booty, sickle forming at the sight of her sweat-coated tanned cheeks, framed in her sexy lingerie. And it was all he needed for the ultimate round.

Stirred from her blissful state, she was brought back to the present as Larry grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back until she lay bent over the edge of the bed, his fingers digging into her hips.

"Time to fuck that perfect ass!" Larry growled before pulling her thong aside and flexing his hips forward, pushing his weapon right into her tight sphincter.

"Oh!" she sighed as her asshole began to be filled with excessive amounts of dick. He knew she could take it! Fuck what a slut she was! So, he wasn't patient in the slightest as he quickly slid his entire length deep inside her tightest hole, aided by her juices. "Oh my god!" she sighed again, having to wiggle and angle herself to allow her nerdy best friend entrance inside her ass. Somehow, in this position, his already huge dick felt even bigger. "Fuck! You're a fucking beast!" she screamed as her experienced asshole adjusted to his size, and she had to thank her uncle for having it stretched out on a near daily basis since he moved in because Larry's cock was accommodated as if it belonged in her ass.

Snarling like an animal, he eased himself back till only the head of his girthy cock was still lodged inside her. Then, without mercy, he drove himself forward into her roughly, heaving his entire length inside her, savagely.

"OH! GOD..." she yelled out, her eyes widening in shock as her ass stretched around his massive size. Before she could fully recover, he was already sliding his cock back out to the tip before slamming it back in again. "UGH! OH MY GOD!" she screamed as she panted for breath like a woman giving birth. Still gripping her hips, he drove into her again, and again, and again, driving her entire body forwards. "OH! AHHH! UGHH!" she groaned as she took it.

Growling, he pushed himself back, releasing his hold on her and leaving her on all fours in front of him. For a few moments, he savoured humping into the supermodel's tight sphincter. Her body was loving the brutal, hardcore treatment, but that wasn't enough. He wanted to claim her as his! He wanted to show her that he could give her what that sexy body of hers was built for. He wanted to teach her a lesson about the lust she inspired in him so she knew what to expect when she was his.

At this, his eyes drifted down to look at her firm and juicy tanned ass driving back into him, jiggling as he drilled her. The black thong was still there, the tiny string lodged between the cheeks and sliding against his cock on each thrust. Her perfect skin looked so good against his blackness, and the marking of his hand was there. That ass... that jiggling, juicy ass... it was egging him on. Fuck... it was so firm. So fucking mouth-watering.

And by the time she left his house, he'd own that ass!

SPANK!

"Ahhh..." she sighed, her body lighting up with pleasure.

"Damn, what an ass..." he groaned, admiring its perfection as he kept pounding her.

SPANK!

"OHH!" she screamed out as Larry swatted her thong-clad ass even harder.

"This ass belongs to me know!" Larry stated, spanking her ass loudly again, making her groan in a mix of pain and rapturous pleasure.

SPANK! SPANK!

"Ohhhhhhh!" she groaned, completely drained of energy as Larry continued to have his way with her body.

Larry couldn't believe how much better it felt to fuck her ass!

Damn, this felt good!

SPANK!

"Oh my God!" she cried out, and she was on fire as Larry kept pumping into her, ravaging her body with his big dick.

"You bounce and jiggle that incredible ass around and you act like you're this little princess," he continued, driving into her hard. "But we both know what you really are. Damn! Fuck! And we both know who owns this ass, right?"

SPANK! SPANK!

"Right!?" he demanded and her head was rolling as electric jolts resonated from her big booty due to the cruel treatment by the sexual beast she'd awoken.

Alexis couldn't think straight she was so excited, let alone speak. Oh fuck! So good! Larry's dick felt so good!

"RIGHT!?" he demanded.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Yes!" she finally responded, lost in the heat of the moment, so overwhelmed. Nothing else mattered! Nothing else mattered except that big dick inside of her! It felt so good! UGH! That cock was so amazing that she would have said yes to anything he asked of her. She was that fucking horny! And he was that fucking amazing at fucking her!

It was like he was destined to fuck her!

SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHH!" she moaned, driving back into him harder.

"That's why you came here today, isn't it?" he asked with a grin, running his hands all over her perfect, juicy ass as he kept drilling her. Even though he wasn't holding her in place, she was dutifully forcing herself back at him, keeping this ongoing fuck as hard as possible.

"You came here to tease me with that big booty, didn't you?" he growled, marvelling at her gorgeous body, framed perfectly in the moonlight.

SPANK! SPANK!

"UGHHH!" she groaned. "Yes!" she called out in sexual bliss.

"You did it all on purpose, didn't you?" he asked, rubbing her ass, toying with her, teasing his next spank. "You bent over in front of me earlier, just to show me this hot ass, didn't you?" And she remained silent, until...

SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHH! Yes! Yes!" she called out.

"Because you wanted me to be able to see your hot ass!" he stated.

SPANK!

"Yes!" the head cheerleader called out, moaning in excitement, the spanking driving her crazy. She was driving back at him roughly, her big tits bouncing like crazy now.

"And now I FUCKING OWN THIS ASS!!" Larry roared as he lined up his hand again, ready to mark her finest asset for all eternity with his print.

SPANK!

"Ohhhh!" she moaned as his hand slapped her ass, again, biting her lip in pleasure. Her pussy was spasming from the treatment his rock-hard length gave her asshole as he fucked her, giving her incomparable pleasure. She couldn't believe how smoothly he was pumping his massive cock into her now or how rough he was treating her, but she was loving this change in him.

"You want me to own your ass, don't you?" he growled.

SPANK! SPANK!

"DON'T YOU" he yelled.

Alexis' head was raised. She was breathing deep. Her eyes had rolled into the back of her head in pure, blinding pleasure as he pounded the daylights out of her. And at this point, she barely recognised him. He was an unleashed sexual beast. A fucking man who took what he wanted and right now, the only thing he wanted was her acceptance to his foul words. And she was so fucking turned on that when she finally spoke up, she wasn't lying just to give him what he wanted.

She only spoke the truth.

"Yes! YES!" she screamed out. "You own my ass!" she screamed out and at this, he drove into her harder, his hands getting back to work.

SPANK! SPANK!

"I want you to spank me whenever you want!"

SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHH! Yes! I want you to mark my fucking ass!"

SPANK! SPANK!

"Guh! Oh... yes. I want to be your fucking pornstar!"

SPANK! SPANK!

"OHHH! God! I want you to put your hands all over me!" she screamed out, pushing back as he drove himself into her roughly.

SPANK! SPANK!

"Ughhh! You're right! You're right! My ass is yours!"

SPANK! SPANK!

"OHHH! YOU CAN FUCK IT! RIM IT! CUM IN IT! AHHHHH!!"

SPANK! SPANK!

At this, she looked back and up at black beast she'd turned him into, mouth panting, sweat on her brow, eyes glassy with lust. Looking straight into his eyes, she finally came out and said what he already knew.

"I came here to give you a present like no other, your first fucking bitch!" Alexis said to him. Breathing like a bull, almost unable to contain himself, and Larry reacted like a man possessed.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHHHHHH!" she screamed out loudly.

His lust now at a fevered pitch, he grabbed her hips again and began pounding the platinum blonde slut at a furious pace. Her body was shuddering as Larry fucked her so hard her vision turned blurry.

"Mmmm... fuck!" he growled as her spectacular ass squeezed his throbbing weapon, massaging every inch of it. For a man realising his incredible endurance, her asshole was fucking magic, making him struggle not to lose control. "Tell me bitch! Tell me how much you love being treated like a slut! How much of a slut you are!"

SPANK!

"AHHHH!! You're ruining me!! AHHHHH!!" Alexis screamed as he pounded the life out of her.

SPANK!

"You're just a little slut," he growled, picking up the pace and making her reddened ass shudder from the hard fucking. "'That's all you are. A little whore, willing to do anything for a huge dick! Fuck! MY DICK" he growled. Blindingly turned on, he leaned over, putting his mouth near her ear. "TELL ME! Admit you're my slut! Admit you love being my bitch!" he demanded. He watched her from up close as she clenched her mouth shut, unable to open her mouth without giving in. He reached under her and availed himself in her massive, firm, double E tits roughly, just the way she liked it. "Tell me!" he growled again, his face near her ear as he kept pumping into her.

Alexis' body was shaking, her nerves coursing with electricity, her muscles twitching. And her mind was blinded with pure pleasure. That black dick was too good. Each spank was lighting her body on fire. Each ruthless thrust into her was taking her right up to the edge. Right up to the edge of giving in to Larry completely and fully accepting her place as his whore. She was so close... so close... so close...

And Larry could feel her surrendering all dignity to him as he finally yanked her hair back like he had done a million times in his fantasies.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh FUCK!" Alexis screamed out, eyes rolling into the back of her head as Larry treated her so roughly. He pulled her up so firmly her hands rose from the bed. And she faced forward, he maintained her hold on her. Gripping her blonde hair like the reigns on a mare, using his other hands to squeeze one of her massive boobs roughly, he pumped into her even harder with added leverage. "UH! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!"

Larry pulled the hand that was squeezing her firm and round tit away and roughly spanked her tanned ass while maintaining his grip on her long and silky-soft hair.

SPANK!

"Tell me!" he growled, and finally, with the dam burst, she relented.

SPANK!

"Yes! YES! I'm your slut! I'm your cheap fucking slut! Your personal pornstar and cum-dumpster!" Alexis screamed out, her cunt squeezing the black nerd's dick. Energized by her slutty mouth, the horny eighteen-year-old drove into her even faster.

"You love it, don't you? You love getting fucked like this? You're mine now, aren't you?" he asked.

"Yes! Fuck yes! I love it! I love that big black fucking dick! It's the best! IT FUCKING OWNS ME!" she screamed out in delight, heaving herself back at him lewdly. There were no doubts. No lies. Only truth in her words. Slamming his cock into her, drilling his full length in and out of her nasty ass, he kept probing deeper.

Unable to stop himself, wanting to get his hands on those juicy tits again, forever and ever, he yanked at her hair harder, pulling her further upwards so her back was against his front, allowing him easy access to her massive tits. Reaching around her slim frame, he greedily groped her large, fleshy breasts again, fucking up into her as he did so.

"These tits are mine now! Everything I want, I can take! No matter what! If I want to fuck your amazing body, you'll fucking let me!!" he growled into her ear as he kept running his palm all over her smooth breast-flesh.

"YES! FUCK! Yes! Whatever you want!" she sighed, eyes closed, allowing this black nerd to now take full ownership of her massive mouth-watering rack. He kept squeezing her huge tits greedily at this admission, feeling the soft, succulent flesh and savouring the fact that he had full access to these tits from now on. Knowing he didn't need the help anymore, he released his grip on her platinum blonde hair and slid that other hand around her, now squeezing her luscious boobs with both hands.

"Holy shit..." he growled to himself at the feeling of such succulent flesh filling his palms. His cock twitched, as this sensation was enough to send a thrill through him that told him he wouldn't be able to last as long as he wanted. Not this time. Not with this sexy bitch.

But this was just their first night together and with his ownership of her body, there would be many more to come.

Wanting to prolong this as much as he could, he reluctantly released his grip on her boobs, pushing her back down onto all fours. Grabbing her hips again, he resumed giving the eager bitch his full length. Bent over, head held dutifully in place and facing forward, her breasts swaying in the air, Alexis eagerly took it, her body ready to explode.

SPANK! SPANK!

"Ahhh! Yes! I love it! I love how you spank my fucking slutty ass!" she moaned out.

"Fuck..." he groaned, his nuts twitching in excitement, she was such a fucking slut!

His slut!

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! AHHHMMMPPHHHH!" she said, putting her face down and screaming into the sheets. Larry, now coated with sweat, kept at it, fucking her at a relentless pace, filling her amazing asshole from the tip to the nuts on every thrust.

"This is the best fucking birthday present! THE best day EVER!! You're fucking mine!! Arghhh!! Take it! Fucking take it my gorgeous slut!" Larry roared as he placed both hands on the back of her head, pushing her face down into the sheets, brutally hard, and fucking her asshole so fucking hard she screamed like a siren into the sheets.

It was all muffled screams, but then she began shaking and kicking and trying to lift his hands off the back of her head as he drilled her.

Alexis' asshole contracted violently around Larry's throbbing shaft as a huge orgasm hit her, and the massive wave of her pleasure reached him. And it was enough to send him over the edge as well.

"Fuck! FUCK! FUCK! AHHHHHHHHHH!" he groaned loudly like an animal, before burying his cock up to the root inside her just in time for his cock to burst, the first jet of thick semen bursting out of him directly into his dream girl's nasty ass. As her ass flexed and spasmed as she came, his throbbing cock fired off jet after jet of thick semen into her.

She was screaming louder and shaking uncontrollably, tears running down her cheeks, no air at all to find as he kept her stuffed into the sheets. And through his climax, he fucked her like the slut she was.

Like the bitch he owned.

"Uggghhh! Damn..." he groaned as his cock kept firing off inside her as he had one of the biggest orgasms of his life. He just kept cumming, over and over again.

This went on for what felt like an eternity before they finally began coming back to earth, coming down from their high together. Her body kept jerking and flexing, as she collapsed in pleasure. He stayed in place, but he knelt back slightly as he came down from his orgasm, his dick still lodged inside her ass. Catching his breath, he wiped the sweat from his brow with the back of his hand and looked down at the amazing sight of her lingerie-clad beauty.

The gorgeous supermodel beneath him, now covered in sweat, panting for breath after some truly nasty sex.

And she was finished, just like him.

Dragging his body past her and up to the pillows, Larry collapsed on his back, finally resting, stark naked in the darkness and happier than ever before as he stared up at the photo of the supermodel he'd claimed. As he lay there, his heavy eyelids growing heavier for each moment he remained awake, he saw the moonlight illuminate some of the stunning supermodel's beauty as she dragged herself up to him and collapsed next to him, not an ounce of strength left in her.

Larry raised his arm and wrapped it around his beautiful conquest, before he pulled her naked perfection into his side, causing her big tits to press into his ribs, her shapely thigh to drape over his waist and her pretty platinum blonde head to nestle into his neck as she panted like she'd run a marathon.

Alexis was finished, leaking of cum from her soar pussy and her ruined asshole, but more importantly, she was in love. She was in love with everything about him. He was like her, a person of two sides. And just like her, the darker side came out during sex, and she couldn't comprehend how good the fucking was. "Never forget how much I love you or this birthday gift...but please Larry, only treat me like that when we're fucking..." Alexandra whispered to her best friend, purring for him and feeling heavier than ever.

"Oh, I won't...because you're mine...both the bimbo-like princess and the slutty pornstar that you are" Tyler replied, before he moved his fingers gently and lovingly over her lovely cheekbones and, with his other, he played with her dishevelled hair.

The last thing Larry did before he fell asleep was to kiss her endlessly, claiming dominion over her mouth, lips and tongue until her lips turned swollen. He couldn't stop himself from kissing her heavenly lips or from touching her immaculate body and he yearned to fuck her some more. But they were finished, barely able to kiss each other in the end before sleep came for both of them.

Finally, his dream girl, the sexy head cheerleader, the supermodel adorning his walls, his best friend Alexis, spent the night in his bed, as his woman.

Now he was a man.