All Comments on 'A True Slut'

by HappyAlexis

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A bit of warning.

For those not fan of that, it is interracial ( a bit overdone but oh well ), and not really incest, seeing as it is a step-daughter with her step-father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ego much

If your cock is as big as your ego, it must be gigantic........

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This gets first prize.

First prize for the worst story of the week so far. Unpleasant to read and ridiculous dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Compelling woeful

Shocking grammar almost al the way through. Surely a step daughter is just unpleasant and not incestuous.

tiercenpttiercenptover 4 years ago
Uh what ?

First of all...adopted daughter and dad ? Oh well...

No problem with the interracial part though. It was the bit what i quite enjoyed though.

But the entire "story" telling or the lack of, is ridiculous.

It was just right to the action, this then stretched out and then call it a story.

No "foreplay" or explaining characters properly. the building up is missing.

What i mean by that is.

He adopted her, she was 4 when he found her. You basically told us nothing really about their relationship apart from that.

Also what I had a problem with was the constant wording he used and "his" behavior. For one he basically raped her, apart from her desire. Constantly calling her bitch, whore etc. before really anything happened?

What I mean is, he raised her so that would usually mean he loved her from a fathers side perspective, you showed nothing of that.

(Storytelling like: he walked into her room with camera cake/present, when he accidentally found her half dressed in sexy lingerie and surpressed feelings came back up. Then a little dialogue, then for example going to the party she getting wasted relying on him, they getting closer he gets his feelings again. This how you can stretch a story without empty text)

To be fair i just read it until he tied her to the bed. Couldnt handle more,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just had to put in "adoptive daughter" to completely chicken out on this supposed IT story. Saved me a lot of time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Utter drivel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHappyAlexis@HappyAlexis
Hi, if you'd like to read the continuing chapters in my story, I can send them via email as I'm done uploading to this site. Love from Alexis

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES