A True Thrill Pt. 02

Story Info
A fresh disaster clears the way for a new beginning.
7.8k words
4.29
6.6k
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello,

I hope you enjoyed the start of the story, it's a slower build then some of the other stuff I've written, but stick with it, you won't be disappointed.

As always, feel free to comment, vote, or reach out. I welcome all of your feedback.

--

Lynn startled when Cindy smashed her purse on her table and then plopped into the seat facing hers.

"Hey, Cindy."

"Don't you 'hey, Cindy' me. It's Wednesday, Lynn, Wednesday! You disappear on Saturday, and it takes you four days to even text me back? Do you even know how worried I was? And then you 'hey, Cindy' me? Like nothing happened? You've got some nerve, you bitch."

"You fucked my boyfriend."

"He fucked me too, I don't see you ignoring him."

"That's different."

Cindy snorted and folded her arms. "We're supposed to be best friends. I barely even remember he fucked me."

"But Jareth does, and so do I."

"So now what? We're not friends anymore? I don't get you, Lynn. You and him fuck around all the time."

"Not with friends."

"So we're still friends?"

"That depends."

"On what?"

"Will you keep fucking my boyfriend?"

"Lynn, come on, you know the answer to that. It was a mistake."

"Because if you want to keep fucking him, we can't be friends."

Cindy looked away from Lynn, her nails dug into her arm. "I hate you sometimes, Lynn. The answer's no, I don't want to fuck Jareth anymore. I've told him already, and I would've told you sooner, if you'd let me."

"The two of you shouldn't hang out together for a while."

Cindy's head snapped back, her eyes glistening with tears. "He's one of my best friends too, you know? And the two of you are always together. You're telling me to give up my two best friends."

"I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"Where are we, Cindy?"

"At the mall, what's your point?"

"I need something to wear Friday, Jareth's taking me to Limbo's twenty year anniversary -"

"He got in?"

"Yeah."

"I tried to get tickets, but I was too late." Cindy sighed and leaned back in her chair. "So I guess I'll be alone on a Friday night."

"It's just for a while."

"How long's a while?"

"I don't know."

"Great."

Lynn reached for Cindy's arm and said, "Do you want to help me look for a dress?"

"I guess." Cindy sighed and then shook her head. "No, that's not right. Let me try again."

"You want to help?"

"I'll make you look so damn sexy every dick ten feet around you will be so hard it hurts."

"You're bad."

Cindy shrugged. "That's Cindy for you, a hopeless, dumb bimbo."

"You're not dumb."

"Gee, thanks."

Lynn nudged Cindy's purse towards her and said, "Want to get going?"

"In a minute." Cindy put her hand over Lynn's smaller one. "I'm sorry for what happened. You know that, right?"

"Yeah." She turned her hand under Cindy's so their fingers could entwine. "I'm sorry for not calling you."

"Thanks."

"Friends?"

"Yeah." Cindy's voice was hoarse as she squeezed Lynn's hand. "Friends."

They scoured the mall looking for a sexy dress, strangely quiet for a pair of shopping young girls, but they did the best they could, and that was good enough.

--

Lynn smiled at herself in the mirror as she ran her hand between her perky little tits, all the way down to her belly button, her dress cut that deep in the front, and she hadn't bothered with any tape, so accidents would happen. Two bands of delicate fabric tied together behind her neck. It would take nothing to undo her dress.

Her smile widened, and the girl looking back at her wanted one thing, to have a cock between her burgundy lips, to look up with her smoky eyes and push forward until her tears messed up her mascara. She'd curled her hair, and it ran down her naked back in luscious waves of a hue much richer than the pitch black of her expensive dress.

The bell rang, and Lynn's heels clicked on the floor as she sashayed her way over to the front door. She opened the door, and there was Jareth, dressed in a tight shirt and pants. He held out a bottle of champagne and said, "Hey baby, I brought you..." The words died in his mouth as he took her in from top to bottom. "Holy shit."

"You look good too." She turned around to flash him her back and said, "Come in, I'll grab some glasses."

As she walked to the kitchen, Lynn lifted the back of her dress and flashed her ass at Jareth. Her smile turned sexy when he sucked in his breath and followed her swaying tush like a lamb.

Lynn put two flute glasses on the table and laughed when Jareth popped the cork. Champagne poured out, but she locked her lips around the bottle and looked up at Jareth as she gulped down the frothy liquid. Jareth couldn't keep his eyes off her lips, and he tilted the bottle further, pouring more champagne down Lynn's throat until she pushed the bottle down, ran her pink tongue around the rim and then opened her mouth to show she had nothing in it.

A harsh breath burst from Jareth's mouth. "Wow, Lynn. You look so amazing."

"I do? Thanks, Cindy helped."

He moved closer to Lynn and pulled her against him. "She did a perfect job, I've never seen you this hot before."

"I put in a little effort."

"I don't even want to go to the party anymore."

Lynn chuckled and reached for Jareth's cock. "Oh, we're going. I want to dance all night, until you get so hard you need to fuck me." She dug her nails into his shaft, and Jareth's forehead pressed into hers as he curled up. "I'm not wearing any underwear."

All the answer she got was a wild kiss. Jareth smashed her body against his as he plundered her mouth with his tongue until he finally let go, breathing hard.

"Champagne."

Lynn grabbed the two glasses and watched as the golden liquid poured in, alive with sparkles. Jareth put the bottle down and got a little baggie from his pocket. "Put your tongue out, baby." Lynn obeyed, and she shivered as the Molly's bitter taste spread on her tongue. "Now drink it up."

For the second time, Lynn gulped massive swallows of champagne into her empty stomach, and already the alcohol made her warm inside. As soon as she put her glass down, Jareth gulped down his own and refilled both their glasses, but he didn't have enough to fill his all the way to the top. He laughed and said, "I guess I should've brought two bottles."

"We can get another one in Limbo."

"For like six hundred dollars."

"Am I not worth six hundred dollars to you?" Lynn reached for her straps and pulled them to the side, her little pink nipples were hard as tiny pebbles. "Don't you want to lick champagne off of me in the club?"

"Drink up, we're leaving."

Lynn smiled and gave his cock another squeeze. "Why are you in such a hurry?" She took the tiniest sip from her glass as she guided Jareth by his cock to the couch, and she plonked herself down on his lap, champagne in hand. "I want to enjoy your present." She wiggled her ass, rubbing it against Jareth's hard cock. "From start to finish."

"You're killing me."

Lynn's dark lips curled and she lifted her glass in front of her face. "If I drink this up right now, are you going to get us to the party real quick?"

"I've got a full tank in the Porsche."

"You know how much I like it when you floor it. Think you can do that for me?"

"Of course."

"And then maybe you can fuck me on the hood before we go inside?"

Lynn laughed when Jareth snapped, grabbed the glass of champagne from her hand, and poured it into her mouth. He dragged her to his car, and as soon as they were both in, he floored it and shot out into the road. Lynn's laughter drowned in the engine's roar, and as the car's power blasted through her, her body revved up just as much. The Molly kicked in, and all she wanted was Jareth's cock inside of her, fucking her soaked little pussy until he filled her up.

--

Bass pounded through Lynn's slender body, and she took another swig of champagne before she jumped Jareth and wrapped her legs around his waist. Their tongues entwined, and his hands squeezed her ass, she was burning, and the air around her crackled on her skin, it drove her wild. She needed to grab Jareth, needed to touch him and kiss him. She wanted more of his cum running down her thighs, wanted to make him hard again and again, wanted more guys to look at the little rave slut.

Jareth's eyes were just as wild as hers, and the moment she stood back on her feet, he was on her again, kissing her, running his hands along her body. There was just him and her, caught in the music as it popped and whirled around them, lights flashing, and the smell of sweat and perfume heavy in the smoke that hung everywhere.

Lynn turned around and ground her ass against Jareth's crotch, her shoulders pressed into his chest as she undulated her body against his. His cock burned her naked back, and she couldn't wait any longer, she fumbled at his zipper with one hand, her second hand still had the bottle of champagne. It wasn't working.

Jareth tangled his hand into her hair and jerked her head back so she had to look up at him. "I got us a private room!"

"What?"

"Private room!" He pointed towards the back of the club and shouted, "Over there!" He pulled the bottle from her hand, put it to his lips, and finished it. "Let's go!"

Lynn buzzed with excitement as they cut through the crowd, and along the way more than once hands reached her way, but she dodged them and flashed them a wild grin as Jareth dragged her along.

When they made it to the private rooms, Jareth reached in his pocket, and when the door still hadn't opened after ages of fumbling, Lynn said "What's going on?"

"I'm looking for my key card!"

"You keep looking."

Lynn dropped to her knees, and this time she had both her hands free. She had Jareth's cock out and in her mouth in no time, and Jareth groaned when her warm mouth closed around him. She teased his tip just the way he liked, and he searched like a madman to find the damn key card before he'd blast her mouth full of cum, but he couldn't find it anywhere, and she was still sucking.

"Fuck it!"

Jareth grabbed Lynn's head with both hands and dragged her against the wall so he could fuck her face against it. Two thrusts and he'd already broken into her throat, and she gagged and choked as he powered his cock inside of her. Drool ran down her chin, dripping onto her chest, and her hands dug into his ass, like she was edging him on to feed her more of his cock, to choke her on his shaft.

An idea flashed through the red in Jareth's mind, and he staggered away from Lynn, who lay panting against the wall, with black streaks running down her cheeks, mixing with the spit dripping off her chin. He reached for his wallet and ripped out the key card. One quick swipe, and the room was open.

"Get in."

Dazed, Lynn got to her feet and staggered into the room. One little shove, and she was face down on a huge couch. Jareth hiked up her dress and wasted no time before he shoved his cock inside her dripping pussy.

"How do you like your present, baby?"

"Just fuck me!"

Jareth laughed and pulled a little baggie from his pocket, he leaned down so his body covered Lynn's, his hard cock still inside her. "How about I make it even better?" He took a Molly from the bag and put it on his fingertip before he pushed it against Lynn's lips, and she opened her mouth for him. "Swallow, baby."

She swallowed and sucked his fingers after she did. Jareth ran his hand along Lynn's naked back, and she writhed under his touch. The Mollies always turned her into an insatiable slut. He pulled his fingers out of her mouth and leaned back. Her tight little ass was working its way up and down as she pumped her pussy on his cock.

Jareth groaned when Lynn's tight slit squeezed around him, and he drove his cock deep inside her, mashing her face into the couch until he shook and blasted her full of cum. He leaned over her little body, panting.

Lynn looked back over her shoulder and said, "Don't stop!"

"I came, baby."

"Already? But I need you to fuck me."

She tightened herself around his cock and turned her hips in little circles, but Jareth's cock still slipped out, slick with their combined juices. Lynn turned and slipped off the couch so she could stuff his wilting shaft into her mouth. Her tongue fluttered against his tip, but Jareth pushed her away. "I can't right now."

"Get someone else then!"

Jareth's cock twitched at the thought, and he looked down at Lynn's flushed face. "Are you sure?"

"I need to cum, and if your cock can't do it, get me another one then. This is my night, okay?"

"You stay here."

Lynn watched the door close behind Jareth's back, and she squeezed one of her nipples while her other hand played with her needy slit. Her clit throbbed, begging for a touch, but she didn't want to cum like that. She could still smell Jareth's cock, and she wanted more, she wanted to cum all over his shaft, her little body pressed under him while he fucked through her shaking.

It didn't take long for the door to open again, and Jareth walked in with two good looking guys she'd seen on the dancefloor. She didn't have to explain what she wanted, they figured it out as soon as they saw her with little tits out and her legs spread wide.

"These are Tim and Jeff."

Jareth pulled her to her feet and then pushed her in Jim's lap. Jim had already whipped out a thick cock, and Lynn moaned when he slapped it against her wet slit.

"You want my cock?"

"Yes!"

"Are you going to take my cum like a good slut?"

"Yes! Just shove it in, please!"

Jim laughed and grabbed her little hand. He put it on his cock and said, "Ride me."

He didn't need to tell her twice, and Lynn moaned when her blurred mind flooded with pleasure when her tiny pussy stretched around a cock that was way too wide for her, but she didn't care, she wanted it inside her, she wanted to grind her clit into his strong body until she came. Lynn screamed when Jim grabbed her hips and forced her down, and she froze as a small orgasm swept through her starved body, but it wasn't enough, nowhere near.

She wanted to start riding, but she never got the chance. Two fingers pinched her nose shut, and when she opened her mouth to breathe, Jeff shoved his cock into her mouth, and she moaned as the smell of cock filled her nose again. Jim never released his grip on her hips, and he powered his big cock inside her tight pussy while Jeff fucked her face. There was nothing Lynn could do except take their cocks as they used her little body.

Jareth stared at his sexy girlfriend, spit roasted between two strange cocks like a slut. His eyes locked onto her curvy ass. He wanted to fuck it so bad, wanted to feel it stretch around his cock as his shaft disappeared in that tiny hole. His cock turned rock hard just thinking about it.

He put his fingers against her asshole, and all he heard was a moan. He pushed them deeper, and Jim groaned as her pussy squeezed his cock. Fuck. Jareth aimed his cock at her tight hole while he pushed down on the small of her back. His legs shook when her perfect ass split apart for him, and she moaned while he forced his way up her asshole.

This was it, he'd been watching her ass for two years, and now he was finally balls deep inside her. He threw another Molly in his mouth and swallowed it as he pounded his cock in and out of Lynn's ass as she screamed and moaned. Was she cumming? He didn't know. Did it feel awesome? Fuck yes! He never wanted to stop, so he fucked away at her ass until he couldn't hold it anymore. Jareth pulled his cock out of her ass and groaned as he came buckets all over her naked back. It didn't take long before Lynn earned another two loads of cum.

The night spun out of control from there. Jareth and Lynn hit the dancefloor again, this time with cum staining her face and dress, but she didn't know, all she felt was the bass as it pulsed through her burning body. Energy soared inside of her, until she couldn't hold it anymore, and she grabbed Jareth's cock again.

With every trip back to their private room, more cum stained Lynn, and each time Jareth fucked her, he used her ass, he left her other holes to strangers. She didn't seem to mind, judging from how many times she came. By the time he took her back home, Lynn's dress was nothing but a cum rag, and so was she.

--

Lynn woke to the sound of the bell, and she groaned as she turned around in her bed, but the ringing never died down, it just kept going and going. She growled in frustration and rolled to the edge of the bed and no further. Her body ached everywhere, most of all her ass, and her brain pounded cracks into her skull from the inside. She wanted to ignore everything and go back to sleep, but the bell never stopped, so she let her feet fall over the edge of the bed, and they thump on the floor before she pushed herself off the bed and got on her shaky legs.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.

"I'm coming!"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.

"Shut up!"

Lynn grabbed a silk robe she'd left on the floor days ago and threw it on. When she made it to the front door, she ripped it open with enough force to make her sway on her feet, and shouted "What the hell is your problem?"

Neil stood in front of her door, and the ringing stopped after he saw her. "Where were you?"

"That's none of your business."

"I made it my business."

"Nobody asked you."

"Move, I'm coming in."

"Like hell you are."

"I'll lift you up and carry you if I have to." Neil cracked his shoulders. "Move."

Lynn turned to slam the door shut behind her, but her hand slipped on the handle, and she stumbled back into Neil. He caught her with his arm, but the sudden shock of his catch undid the loose knot she'd made in the silk belt keeping her robe closed, and it fell open to show Neil everything. The two of them stared at each other for a long moment before Lynn yanked her robe shut again and turned away from Neil. Before she knew it, he'd followed her inside and closed the door behind him.

"Why are you here?"

"I'm worried about you. How long have you been using?"

"Why do you care?"

"How long?"

"I'm not telling you."

"Fine, don't tell me then." He took her hand and pushed up her sleeve. "Have you lost a lot of weight since you started using?"

Lynn pulled her hand free and frowned. "Why are you asking all these questions?"

"I'll keep asking them until you answer me. How much do you still weigh?"

"I'm not telling you that."

"Just tell me."

Something in the way he said it made Lynn waver, and she closed her robe tighter around her body. "One hundred and five pounds."

"And you're what, five seven? Five eight maybe?" Neil shook his head and turned his back to her. "Where's your bedroom?" He glanced over his shoulder. "Never mind, I'll find it myself."

He walked off, and Lynn's head pounded even worse as she watched him go. Towards her bedroom. What the actual fuck. "Hey!"

"What?"

"Don't go anywhere near my bedroom! You perv!"

"What are you going to do? Stop me? You can barely stand on your legs, and you look like you're going to be sick on your own feet." He kept walking without looking back. "Besides, I'm only interested in one thing."

He ignored Lynn's shouts as he climbed the stairs, she couldn't keep up anyway. Five steps, and the strength drained from her legs. Two more, and she was sucking in big gulps of air, her head spinning as her stomach cramped. She slumped against the handrail and closed her eyes to chase the spots away.

A soft tap to her cheek made her open her eyes again, and she looked straight at Neil's face. "Perv."

Neil shook his head and held up a little plastic bag with a pink smiley on it, there were still five Mollies inside. "This is mine now."