A True Thrill Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elise is my lover. I told her everything she needs to know, and I trust her not to tell anyone else."

"You might trust her, but that doesn't mean I do!"

The bell rang again, and Neil put his hand on Lynn's shoulder. She stumbled to the side when he nudged her. "Hey!"

"I can do whatever I want in my own house, Lynn. Don't make things difficult for me, and I won't bother you, okay?"

He didn't wait for her answer and disappeared into the hallway. By the time he came back, Lynn had curled back into a little ball, her knees tucked under her way too big sweater. She peeked out from under her hood, and her eyes widened when Neil walked into the room along with a mature beauty.

Her dark brown curls framed her attractive face and flowed down to her shoulders. Her light brown eyes were a touch darker than her tanned skin, which looked pale against her mahogany lipstick. A formfitting dress clung to her curvy body, and its dark chocolate matched her lips and hair. Tan shoes and a little purse completed her outfit.

Lynn felt like a crumpled little girl the second she laid eyes on this woman. Part of her even wanted to rush back home and dig through her wardrobe to find something that would let her compete with this vision of a woman.

The woman looked at the hoodie with tiny feet in the couch and said, "And who's this?"

"This is the girl I told you about, she'll be here for a while." Neil gestured toward the woman and said, "Lynn, this is Elise. Elise, this is Lynn."

"Nice to meet you, Lynn."

"Nice to meet you too." Lynn's voice sounded muffled and sullen, but what could she do? Not say anything?

"Don't worry about us being in your space." Neil clinked his keys. "I just invited her in so you two could see each other. I'm taking Elise out tonight. You already know the security code to let yourself out. The system keeps logs, so I'll know what time you leave. Don't even try to go home the moment we're gone."

Elise nudged Neil's side and said, "Do you have to be like that?"

"I don't want any misunderstandings."

"Shhh, just let it go." She winked at Lynn and said, "I'll get him out of your hair. You just keep yourself company, watch some TV, have some snacks. The good stuff's in the kitchen, second cupboard from the left."

Neil poked Elise and said, "Hey."

"Let the girl have some fun in prison, all right? Let's go."

Elise pushed Neil out of the door, and he laughed as both of them disappeared from Lynn's sight. Lynn's stomach twisted when she thought about Jareth, they'd been just like that too. She sunk into her memories for long moments before she shook her head and patted barefoot to the kitchen. Raiding Neil's favorite snacks did sound good to her. Let him have the munchies and nothing to hit the right spot.

A faint smile touched the corners of her little mouth. Elise wasn't that bad.

--

Remember to vote and/or comment so more people can find their way over.