A True Thrill Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you suggesting something?"

"MIght be I am." He tightened his hold on her waist and pulled her close enough to kiss the side of her neck. "Why did you climb on my lap, Elise?"

"I'm not telling you."

"Want me to tell you why?"

"Knock yourself out."

Neil kissed her neck again and his hand traveled further up her leg, flirting with the edge of her dress. His voice was soft when he said, "Have you ever kissed a woman?"

"Sure."

"I don't mean on the lips. I mean the kind of kisses that leave a girl shivering, kisses that make her need to be naked and wondering when she'll feel your warm breath on her skin again, so you distract her with the tips of your fingers." His hand touched Elise's knee before he dragged his fingertips all the way along her inner thigh. A shiver ran up Elise's back, and a soft moan slipped from her lips when Neil bit her earlobe before he kissed his way back to her neck. "Ever kiss a woman like that?"

"No."

"But you want to, don't you?" Elise bit her lip before she nodded and hid herself away against Neil's chest. "You could kisst Lynn like that. I'll let you do anything you want to do with her, but she has to want it, you need to seduce her yourself."

"Poor girl."

"Could be nothing happens."

"Could be you're dreaming."

Neil nudged Elise's chin to the side and gave her neck a playful bite. "Are you rude because you're impatient?"

"Hmph." Elise jumped to her feet and grabbed Neil's hand. "So what if I'm rude? You think I don't feel your cock poking me? You want her just as much as me. Get your old ass off that chair and take me to bed."

Neil grinned as he let Elise drag him to his feet before he tugged back, which caused Elise to stumble back on her heels, so he could wrap one arm around her waist and hook the other behind her knees. He smiled down at Elise as he lifted her in his arms and said, "I'm going to throw you on the bed."

"No you won't."

Neil just smiled as she struggled in his arms on the way to the bedroom. Her hair was a mess of curls after he'd thrown her on the bed, and she stared up at him with fire in her eyes. His smile widened as he swept his eyes over the beautiful woman on his bed, and he said "Is that an expensive dress you're wearing?"

"I can take it off."

"Don't."

By the time the dress made it to the floor, it didn't look too glamorous anymore.

--

Neil grabbed Lynn's waist after he let her inside, and she yelped when he pulled her close. Her little face looked up at Neil, and she said "What are you doing?"

"I've got something to tell you."

"And you need to grab me to tell me?"

"You're wearing so little, I don't want to be distracted."

"You don't like it?"

"I do, I do." He ran his hand along her naked back, her crop top barely covered her. "I talked to Elise."

"You did? What did she say?"

"She didn't say much, I did most of the talking. She wanted to be convinced though."

"Really?"

"I told her she can do whatever she wants to you, as long as you agree." Neil brushed her cheek with his thumb. "That's the deal if you want me to play with you, what do you say?"

Lynn shivered at his gentle touch. She felt so small, locked in his embrace. Somehow, the warmth of his hand on her back and the gentle tickle on her cheek made her feel comfortable and excited at the same time. So different from what she used to, his touch wasn't even sexual, but she could already feel that he could make her do whatever he wanted to, and she'd probably love it.

But that was him, she could deal with a man, but Elise... she'd never done anything serious with a woman before. Sure, she'd teased some boys with Cindy, but she'd never gone further than a kiss or a squeeze, and Elise wasn't Cindy, nowhere near. Both of them were beautiful, but Elise made her jumpy and nervous.

"You really told her that?"

"We won't force you to do anything."

"I know, but..."

"But what? Are you scared?"

"What? No, I'm not scared. I can take Elise."

Neil grinned and said, "I'll tell her you said that."

Lynn pouted and threw Neil a hurt look. "Why would you do that?"

"It'll be fun."

Lynn narrowed her eyes and looped her arms around Neil's neck so she could pull him closer. "You're a bad man." Her lips neared Neil's, and she whispered "Can I kiss you, bad man?"

"You can if you agree to what I said."

"Do I have to?"

"Yes."

"Okay. I agree."

"Both Elise and me can do whatever we want to you?"

"Yes."

"Wonderful." Neil's hand slipped down Lynn's waist and cupped her little butt, squeezing. "I'm going to kiss you now."

Lynn moaned and pushed her hips against Neil's sturdy body as her pink lips touched Neil's. Sparks crackled on her skin, and her entire body heated up as the shy smooch turned into a deep, passionate kiss. Neil gave as good as he got, pushing into her whenever Lynn surged up, his tongue twined with her nimble little tongue, just as playful as his was steady, waiting to take over before he let her go again.

Lynn lost track of how many times she'd pulled herself up on her frail arms to deepen the kiss, until her energy burned out, and she couldn't keep going anymore, yet Neil refused to stop, he leaned down and left her lips tingling as he kissed her neck. His stubble scratched her blushing skin, and she panted hard in his ear.

Lynn's hips couldn't stop grinding against Neil's body as fire burned in the pit of her stomach. "Fuck me. Please." Neil growled in the back of his throat, and his teeth pressed into the soft skin of Lynn's throat. "I promise I'll be a good little slut, all you have to do is say it, and I'll let you put your cock in my tight, teen pussy."

Neil's teeth dug into her skin, just enough to hurt, and she froze, trembling. The pressure faded, and Neil raised his head. "Don't blame me if it hurts tomorrow."

He didn't give her a chance to respond, instead he sealed her lips with another kiss, but this time he didn't give her an inch, all Lynn could do was moan as Neil made her walk backwards into the living room and then lowered her down to the floor, never breaking his kiss.

The moment her back hit the carpet, Lynn relaxed her legs and let them fall wide open, ready for him, but that wasn't enough for Neil, he pushed her thighs even further apart with his knees, popped the button of his jeans, and pulled out his cock. Their kiss still hadn't stopped, and Lynn whined and clenched her hands on Neil's shirt as his thick cock split apart her tight pussy. More and more of his cock stretched Lynn out, and her body sang, already soaring towards the edge.

Neil broke their kiss and rose up high enough to pull the straps of Lynn's dress down, exposing her little tits. Two tiny pink pebbles were hard and ready for him to play with. He reached out and pinched both between his fingers. His voice was hoarse when he said, "Don't make a sound, not until you cum."

Lynn didn't dare make a peep, all she did was nod. Her eyes widened when Neil squeezed her nipples and started twisting them as he pushed the last of his cock home. It stung, and a hint of tears glistened in Lynn's eyes, but she let it happen, she'd already told him he could do whatever he wanted to her, and she'd meant it.

The moment Neil bottomed out, Lynn moaned as his heavy body pressed her into the ground, crushing her sensitive clit between them. Neil let go of her nipples, and her moans turned even louder as the pain changed into a sharp, throbbing heat that spread down from her chest. Her head turned fuzzy, and her hips couldn't stay still. It got worse when Neil slowly pulled back, she wanted him to stretch her out and bite her again while he fucked her.

Again and again Neil filled her with pain and pleasure until he pulled his cock out all the way and left Lynn with a yearning ache in her pussy that drove her wild. She wanted to beg, wanted to say things that would drive him over the edge, but she couldn't, wasn't allowed to. If she disobeyed, would he stop? Words burned her tongue, but she kept them inside, she needed to cum on Neil's cock.

Torturous seconds ticked by before Neil slammed back inside her, and Lynn screamed in her closed mouth as her poor slit gave way. He claimed her lips again as he fucked her with wild, hard strokes that never slowed down as he pounded, and pounded, and pounded until Lynn exploded and came.

She pulled so hard on Neil's shirt that she tore off a button, but what did she care? She was cumming, squeezing down on the thick cock that had pounded her to pieces, and she felt Neil tense up. He was close! She moaned into Neil's mouth as he filled her up with cum before he jabbed inside her one last time and then collapsed on top of her. His heaving chest pressed into her burning nipples, sending down little sparks of pleasure that disappeared into the warm glow enveloping her.

Lynn stared up at the ceiling, Neil's restless breathing in her ear, and she grinned as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. That was so amazing!

"Thank you, daddy!"

"Don't call me daddy."

"Why not? Wasn't my pussy good? You shot so much stuff inside of me, it had to be good, right? Or is it not enough? Do I need to suck your big fat cock and swallow my milk before you think I'm a good girl? Is that it, daddy?"

Neil pushed himself up off the floor and watched Lynn's smiling face. "What are you doing, Lynn?"

"Nothing."

"It sounds like something, though."

Lynn pouted and said, "Are you mad at me, daddy?" Her pout disappeared and turned into a smile. "I know, I'm already a big girl, I can make it right. I can take all of your thing in my mouth so you can shoot more of your yummy milk right in my belly, and then I'll really be a good girl, and then I can call you daddy."

Neil opened and closed his mouth a few times before he shook his head and said, "I've created a little monster." He put a finger on Lynn's lips and said, "I'm going to spank you after I catch my breath, and if I you ever call me daddy again, I'll punish you, but I'll make it worse every time until you learn your lesson."

"Yes, daddy."

Neil sighed and relaxed on top of her again. "I'm too old for this."

Lynn just giggled.

--

Elise leaned back in the couch, her long legs folded across each other, and she aimed her enchanting eyes at Lynn. "So you called him daddy?"

"Mhm, he loves it."

A grin curled Elise's full lips, and she said "You mean you love it."

"I'm telling you the truth. He told me he'd spank me if I ever called him that, and I have to say, I have a very spankable ass, so he's just looking for excuses to get at it."

Elise laughed, and her eyes sparkled when the door opened and Neil walked in carrying a tray of coffee and cookies. "I've heard something interesting just now."

"Oh?" Neil put the tray on the coffee table and flicked his eyes from Lynn to Elise before he said, "What did you hear?"

"That you're trying to take advantage of this poor girl."

"Sure it's not the other way around?"

Elise laughed again and said, "Pretty sure."

"What did she tell you?"

"She told me you like being called daddy. I had my doubts of course, but she made a strong argument."

Neil sighed and shook his head while he poured coffee. "Don't listen to her."

"Or what, Daddy?"

Neil put the coffee pot down and said, "I'm going to spank you later, and since you should know better, I won't use my hand on you."

"Just for saying one little word?"

"I don't like it."

"But what if I want to call you daddy?"

"I'll convince you not to."

Elise uncrossed her legs and braced her hands on the couch. "Are you sure you can convince me..." Her lips parted a touch as she stared at Neil. A long moment crept past until her luscious mouth shaped the word, "Daddy?"

She pushed herself up as soon as she said it, but Neil was too close, and he pushed her back down with one hand planted in the middle of her chest. He leaned down and let his weight trap her. "You want her to see this, don't you?"

Elise's eyes flashed. "Yes, daddy. I want her to watch you spank your naughty girl's ass."

Neil kept silent for a long moment as he released the pressure on Elise's chest, and his fingers drifted up to the soft skin of Elise's throat. "I'll give you what you want, but if you play this game again, you'll get double of what you're getting now."

"A good girl takes whatever daddy gives her."

Neil's eyes narrowed as he closed his exploring fingers around Elise's throat and squeezed. "I don't have to give you the things you want, you know." Elise shook her head and opened her mouth to speak, but Neil pressed a finger to her lips and shut her up. "Say it one more time, and I won't let you off with just a spanking."

After he spoke, Neil lifted his finger from Elise's lips, but his hand still squeezed her throat, and she couldn't move her body. He had control over everything except her words now. She squeezed her thighs together as her lips parted. At first, the words wouldn't come, so she ran her tongue along her lips and wet them.

"Do your worst, Daddy."

Neil let go of Elise's throat and reached behind her head. He took a folded red ribbon from behind the couch cushion. After he undid the simple knot that held the ribbon together, the long strip of red tumbled down on Elise's lap. "Don't move."

This time, Elise didn't push, instead she watched as he wove the ribbon around her wrists until it turned into an unbreakable, yet luxurious shackle.

"I didn't think you had one of those here."

"I know you, I have them all over the house."

"What if I find them and take them away?"

"I'll count how many you found, and then I'll use that many on you while I punish you."

Elise moaned at the thought, but Neil ignored her, grabbed her hip, and then flipped her on her stomach.

"Lynn." The girl startled when he called her out. "Since this is your fault, you're going to watch."

Lynn's eyes widened and she swallowed hard. "But I didn't do anything."

"Of course you did, you're smart enough to know what she's like." He stepped back and gestured towards Elise. "Strip off everything below her waist."

Lynn froze where she sat, and she flicked her eyes from Neil's stern face to Elise's short skirt. How did things turn out this way?

"I'll count to five."

"Wait!"

"Four."

"But-"

"Three."

Lynn stared at Elise's long legs sleeved in sexy stockings. She'd have to pull those off and also her...

"Two."

Lynn reached out and put her hand on Elise's firm ass the second Neil counted down to one. He stopped counting, but she could feel him watching her as he towered over her. Her hands trembled as she grabbed the skirt's waistband, and it struck her: she was undressing a beautiful older woman to get her ready to be spanked and worse. She'd see everything, hear it... smell it.

The tremble of her hands worsened as heat built between her legs. She pulled Elise's skirt down, then unclipped her garters before her hands slipped along the smooth skin of Elise's legs as she stripped off her stockings.

Lynn reached for Elise's panties but froze when she saw the wet spot that darkened the fabric between her legs. She'd never touched a woman like this, and she'd never thought her first experience would be stripping a woman naked like an offering to a man. Inch by inch, the fabric travelled along the curve of Elise's toned cheeks, and Lynn watched the firm flesh give, until she got closer and closter to revealing what she both did and didn't want to see. She couldn't delay forever though, and Lynn bit her lip as Elise's glistening pussy peeked at her.

She wished it was her tied face down on the couch, but she wished it wasn't too. Whatever Neil would do would hurt. It was a punishment. Still, if she could choose, she'd want to be the one.

Lynn startled when Neil's hand dropped on her shoulder, and she looked up at him with wide eyes. Neil jerked his head and said, "Move back a little and then stay put. You're going to watch and count."

"I-"

"I don't want to hear it. You're going to watch so you learn what happens when you annoy me for fun."

Lynn could only nod, and she shuffled back. Elise looked over her shoulder, and the woman winked at her. Wasn't she scared? If it was her on that couch, she'd be so nervous, it wouldn't even be funny.

Neil pulled his belt free, and the clink of the buckle startled both women. They broke eye contact while they watched Neil fold his belt in half. He rolled his shoulders before he swiped the belt through the air a few times until he nodded and started tapping his belt on Elise's bare cheeks.

"Like I said, Lynn, you're going to count. If you miscount, I'll have to start over and someone won't be happy about that, but you two can fight that out amongst yourselves later."

He took a step back, still tapping the belt on Elise's ass. Suddenly a hard snap cut through the tense silence in the room, and two startled cries burst out, one of which dragged out into a moan.

"Well?"

The tapping started again.

"One!"

"If I have to ask again, I'll start over."

Before she could answer him, Neil struck the same cheek as before with his belt. Elise sucked in a sharp breath before she moaned again.

"Two."

Snap.

"Three!'

"Can you see it already?"

Lynn stared at the stripes painted on Elise's firm cheeks. The belt tapped and tapped away on Elise's smooth skin, drawing out the moment. Neil struck again, and this time Elise's body jerked forward before she curved her back and pushed her ass back out.

"Four."

It seemed like a dance where Elise would first give in before she bounced back and demanded more punishment. Her hips would sway whenever Neil switched sides, greedy for more strikes of Neil's belt, and the red of her cheeks deepene as numbers tumbled from Lynn's mouth.

After Lynn hit forty, Neil slipped his belt back into his pants, and the only sound that filled the room was the suppressed panting of two very horny women. Neil gestured towards Elise's striped ass and said to Lynn, "Feel her."

Lynn nodded, her eyes fixed on the dark lines crisscrossing Elise's round cheeks. Even before she touched Elise, the heat coming off of her warmed Lynn's palm, and the girl shivered when she laid her hand flat on the burning skin. She'd never felt anything like it before. Fascinated, she dug her fingers into the pliant flesh and curled them up until she formed a little cat's paw. Her nails drew white lines in the glowing red as she dragged them across the curve of Elise's ass.

A sudden moan startled Lynn, and she jerked her hand back. "I'm so sorry!"

Neil laughed and said, "I don't think she minds." He gestured towards the tray on the coffee table. "Go sit in the couch, we still haven't had our coffee."

He tapped Elise on the back. "You have a seat too, but cross your legs."

Both women did as they were told, and Neil smiled as he filled their cups. "Enjoy your coffee." Elise lifted her bound wrists, but Neil shook his head and said, "Lynn can feed you since you're such good pals now."

"And my clothes?"

"You won't need them after Lynn leaves."

"You're making her leave?"

"Of course, she needs to think about what she's learnt today."

"Fine." Elise let herself fall back into the couch and sighed. "One sugar and a lot of milk please."

Lynn's eyes flicked between Elise's resigned face and Neil's slight smile as he sipped his coffee. She grabbed a sugar cube and dropped it into Elise's cup, but she couldn't do that without glimpsing Elise's long, bare legs. She had to fight herself to not keep looking down.

The entire thing was a disaster for Lynn, and she left in a daze. As soon as she made it out the front the door, her steps sped up until she was running back home. She couldn't hold it in, just thinking about what could be happening between Neil and Elise was making her head explode. How could she not run? She needed to cum so bad!