A True Thrill Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--

Cindy wrapped her hands around her frappuccino as she looked at Lynn. "You look happy."

Lynn tilted her head and thought for a second before she said, "I guess I kind of am."

"How? You just broke up with Jareth, did you find someone else already?"

"No, why are you bringing this up?"

"I hung out with Jareth yesterday. He's miserable, and you haven't talked to him for weeks."

"We broke up, Cindy."

"I know, but he's still my best friend, and I hate seeing him like this." She sighed and said, "He showed me his stash, and he's bought a lot more pills than he used to."

Lynn frowned. "The drugs are part of the reason why I left him."

"He won't listen to me. You need to talk to him too."

"I don't want to see him, Cindy. It's too soon."

"Please, he's falling apart."

Lynn's frown deepened. "Fine, I'll do it for you, but I won't talk to him alone, you have to be there too."

"Thanks, Lynn." Cindy reached for her friend's small hand. "I love you, you know?"

"I know you do, you can't help it."

A hint of a smile touched the corners of Cindy's lips. "Something really did happen, didn't it?"

"Why would something happen?"

"You're making cheeky jokes. You don't do that if you're feeling bad, and you should be feeling bad right now."

"Because of Jareth?"

"Yeah."

Lynn let out a long breath. "All right, something happened."

"I knew it."

"You remember who found me that night I went missing?"

"The twins' dad?"

"Yeah, him. He took pictures of me passed out with the pills in my hand, and he's making me stay at his place Fridays and Saturdays."

Cindy's eyes narrowed, and she said "Did he touch you? Cause if he did, I swear to God, I will call the cops."

"He didn't touch me, at least not at first." She held up her hand to keep Cindy from blowing up. "I seduced him."

The anger on Cindy's face faded as her mouth fell open. "You what?"

"He's seeing this woman, Elise, and I saw them at it one night. He had her cuffed, and then he pushed her down on the bed... I don't think I can describe it, but it looked amazing, I wanted to be her."

"You peeked on him? I guess some things never change."

Lynn shrugged. "What can I say? The thing is that Elise knew I was looking, but I wasn't sure if she'd seen me or not, and she never mentioned it or anything. I was so nervous the entire time."

"For real? What a bitch."

"I know. She's great though, and so is Neil."

"I bet he loves a piece of a little slut like you."

"Hey."

"What?"

"It's not like you're that much better."

"At least I don't want to fuck my dad."

"He's not my dad."

"He could be, we went to school with his daughter for God's sake."

Lynn shrugged and said, "It's not like I want to marry him or anything. I just want to have fun with both of them."

Cindy raised her eyebrows. "With the woman too?" She leaned forward and said, "Tell me, and be honest, am I still safe from your greedy little hands?"

Lynn leaned closer too and said, "I mean, we've kissed already, so what do you say I take you home with me right now?"

Cindy shied away until her back pressed into her chair and said, "I'm flattered, but no, you're like my sister."

Lynn laughed and said, "You're so weird sometimes, it's like your legs only spread when you're high."

"I'm the weird one?"

"I'm just joking."

"Thank God you are."

"It wouldn't be so bad though, you and me."

"Stop it!"

Lynn grinned. "You know I love you, Cindy. Will you forgive me if I tell you everything I've done with Neil?"

"With all the dirty details?"

"Of course."

Cindy got up from her chair and said, "Let me get some brownies first."

"I want fudge with mine."

"Coming up."

Lynn watched Cindy sway her curvy hips over to the counter, and she smiled, it felt good to have a friend. If Cindy hadn't been there for her, would she be sitting here right now, relaxed and happy? Lynn's eyes sparkled when she thought of a small way to thank her friend. What if she made the details extra juicy? She didn't mind giving Cindy a nice little thrill in the middle of a coffee shop.

Maybe Elise was rubbing off on her.

--

Vote or comment if you feel like. I know I only read stories with a high enough score, so I'm assuming others do so as well, which mean that you can help others find my stories.