A Truly Odd Couple

Story Info
Two very different people become involved.
6.9k words
4.56
10k
14
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: As with virtually all my stories, this too is totally fictional. If anybody in this story is lucky enough to get lucky, they are 18 years of age, or older. If I use the name of a real person, its for authenticity. This could fit into several catagories, and I will make my final decision while writing it. It has a slow build-up, but rest assured, it picks up. Onto the story.

I'm Jordan Chester, and I'm going to be celebrating my 29th birthday, soon, after spending the past six months rehabbing my left knee. You see, I took a vicious hit while covering a kick-off for the Seattle Seahawks. Even though I'm a right footed kicker, it was my plant leg that was hit, destroying several ligaments, and ending my eight year career in the NFL.

Let me give you a little back story, if I may. I come from the thriving metropolis of Ferriday, Louisiana. If you've never heard of it, I won't be offended. But you just might have heard of some of our more famous citizens.

There is Howard K. Smith, a very famous TV newsman.

Then we have three rather famous cousins. Or, maybe, I should say infamous. First, there is Jimmy Swaggert, televangelist, of the sex scandal fame. His cousin, Mickey Gilley, country singer and restaurant owner. And, last and certainly not least, Jerry Lee Lewis, rock and roll pioneer, and country music legend.

Yes, these three cousins all hail from Ferriday, Louisiana.

I'm happy my parents didn't name me Jerry Lee. That honor went to my older brother, who never used his middle name. My older sister, Julia Leigh, didn't either.

Growing up, I was always kicking a soccer ball all over our large back yard. By the time I was in middle school, with no soccer team, I was convinced to try kicking a football. So, here I was, standing 5'2" and weighing 115, on the football team as both placekicker and punter.

By the time I was a freshman in high school, I was already kicking longer field goals than any Ferriday Trojan had ever kicked. Oh, yes, I did grow more than a bit. I now stood 5'8" and weighed a robust 140.

During that year, I did kick a 50 yard field goal that helped us to one of our rare wins. I was also the best punter in all of the eastern part of our state.

With a nearly 4.0 grade point, I was waiting for all the scholarship offers to come rolling in. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Not a one. I truly hoped that my favorite school, LSU, would make me their kicker. Not only not offering a scholarship, I wasn't even asked to be a walk-on to try and earn a scholarship.

I knew my folks couldn't afford to send me to school, when one day in the spring, when I got home from school, there were two men sitting in front of our house.

They introduced themselves as coaches from Nicholls State University, located in Thibodaux, Louisiana. I listened, intently, realizing any scholarship was better than not going to school.

When they repeated their offer to my folks, we all jumped at this opportunity. So, being ignored by every other school in our state, I was heading to Thibodaux to become a Colonel.

I didn't grow any taller, but by the time I finished school, armed with a degree in Business and Finance, and holding every school record in kicking and punting, I was waiting to see if any NFL team wanted one of the top kickers in the country.

Rarely, does an NFL team use a draft pick on a kicker, but I received a call from the Miami Dolphins, and was drafted in the 5th round. Not too shabby for this 'hick from the sticks'

Off I went to Miami, to try to impress my new coaches. My first exhibition game, I was 2 for 2 in field goals, one from 49 yards. I made the team!

For six seasons, I kicked for the Dolphins. I kept a very good field goal percentage, and only missed two extra points in six seasons.

During my six seasons, I had several girl friends. Some very short term, some a bit longer. I knew, very quickly, who just wanted to hang around a pro athlete, and who wanted to be with me. The one thing I always insisted on was me taking control of any chance of unwanted children.

Another thing I kept well ahead of, was my financial future. I knew how to invest, since I was acutely aware of my career having a finite shelf life. I started planning my future with my very first pay check.

Anybody with the knowledge of the pay structure on a pro football team, knows the kicker is usually at the bottom of the food chain.

I also learned, early on, how to live within my means. I didn't cheat myself, but I was never what was thought of as extravagant.

I was finally recognized by my peers, and picked for the Pro Bowl after my sixth season.

Unfortunately, when I went in to negotiate a new contract, I became too costly, and was released. I spent two whole days unemployed, when the Seattle Seahawks came calling.

Did I want to relocate? You bet your sweet behind I did, receiving a very nice four year contract, with a healthy bump in pay.

Moving from Miami to Seattle was quite a culture shock. I quickly found a very nice townhouse in a suburb not too far from our practice facility. It was bigger than I needed, but it was priced right.

During my first season, one of my neighbors, Carolyn Jenson, asked me to dinner. Was she a bit too forward? I guess I'd find out, soon enough. Did I wonder how she knew I was a new Seahawk? Nope, there were articles on the news, as well as in the local paper. Oh, yes, maybe the vanity license plate on my car gave her a hint. My Florida plate said, "Kicker." A dead giveaway? I think so.

Our first dinner date went well. Maybe too well, as we wound up in bed, fucking like minks. Yes, I insisted on condoms, much to her disliking. Believe me, that was the only thing she disliked. When we got back to her place, we weren't two feet inside the front door when she had her blouse off, and was taking my shirt off, between deep kisses, and me tenderly kissing her large B cup breasts. She just might have the most sensitive nipples I'd ever had the pleasure of kissing.

When we fell onto her bed, and I removed her panties, and she did the same to my briefs, our sixty-nining brought us both to orgasms within a few minutes. With a minimum of recovery time, she was riding me like a pro rodeo rider.

After some cleanup and small talk, while laying in each others arms, she made an offhand comment about meeting our team's Quarterback. "He's the sexiest man alive," she breathed.

"You do know he's very happily married, don't you?"

With the devious smile on her face, and her soft comment, "for now, he is." I knew this would be our last encounter. Damn, could I pick'em.

My first season in Seattle went very well, with our team doing very well. We played the Dolphins in Seattle, during the season, and I just happened to kick three field goals and all three extra points in our convincing 30 to 3 romp.

During my time with the Dolphins, I only did my investing in stocks and mutual funds, but in the Greater Seattle area, I started looking into investing in businesses. I did invest in two or three small businesses all over Seattle, not really worrying about their location. One of the businesses was in what was called the "Central Area" This was a predominantly black neighborhood, and when I met the couple running this business, a home remodeling store, they looked at me with more than a little suspicion.

"You're from Louisiana, aren't you?", Mr. Jackson asked.

"Yes, but I pride myself in being color blind," I grinned. "This is a business that has a great deal of potential, if you are willing to work at it."

In the first six months, they became very profitable, because of their hard work, and not just because of the time and effort they put in, and they implemented some of my suggestions. Everyone came out winners.

I did have a few dates during the off season, but I never saw that wannabe, again. Nothing too serious, but my main focus was on football. Whatever sex that I had kept my mind from wandering off track.

Amother business I invested in was a soccer school for six to twelve year olds, in one of the more affluent suburbs of Seattle. We'll come back to this, later in my story.

All through my second season, we were doing fairly well, and I was on the top of my game. I was kicking at the best of my career. Perfect in extra points, and just over 96% of my field goals.

Until the next to the last game of the year. Whenever I would kick off, I would always run down the field, following the coverage team. On the opening kickoff, as I was running in the direction of the returner, one of the other team blocked me just right. Or should I say, just wrong! I knew just as his shoulder pads hit my left knee, I was in deep trouble. It felt like somebody took an axe to my leg.

Never, had I experienced this sort of pain. Our medical staff was on me instantly, and immobilized my knee with an air cast. I sort of knew I was done for the playoffs, but hoped for a complete recovery, having top flight orthopedic surgeons with our team.

My surgery well, but I did sustain a concussion along with my knee injury. This caused me way more trouble than my knee. Knee ligaments can be repaired, but the brain being knocked around inside my skull could bring a lifetime of consequences.

My rehab started slow, due to the concussion symptoms. While my knee was responding to the treatment recommended, my concussion symptoms finally went down to zero.

As I began doing some light running, I thought about visiting my soccer school, as it was my very first sport I'd taken part in.

Since this was late Spring, it was a weekend only class. As I watched these little kids running around, I knew I'd made a good decision. I noticed two little girls standing off to one side, just running around, kicking a little ball they must have brought with them.

I also saw a woman with them, who I figured was either their mother, or possibly grandmother. She was on the large side, and white, the little girls were mixed race.

I observed this class a few more times, watching as the kids were picked up after their class. It sort of bothered me that none of the parents ever got out of their fancy cars to notice how their children were doing.

I decided to go back at the start of the summer, when the beginner's class was enrolling kids for the three week class. It was held three days a week. giving the six year olds just the basics. Just as I entered the front door, I saw that same lady with her two little girls, who appeared to be five or six. I heard the man behind the counter tell them there wasn't any room left in the beginner class, and he was sorry, and for them to check in a few months.

I thought to myself that when I checked the sign up list, just before I left home, I saw more than a few openings.

As the family was on their way out, I whispered for them to wait outside for a few minutes.

With the man behind the counter faced away from me, I asked if there were any openings in the beginning class.

"I just told that fat assed lady we were full."

"How about for the man who owns this school?"

When he turned to see who was talking, he tried to get his mouth to work.

"Oh, Mr. Chester, um, I'm sorry you heard that"

"So are you. Get your things and leave. You're fired"

He just stood there, staring back at me.

"Do you have a hearing problem?" I shouted.

As I stared him down, he slowly moved around behind the counter, and without saying a word, and left the building.

When he left, I went outside and asked the waiting family to come back in.

Here was a lady in her mid to late 30's, a bit on the heavy side, with two little girls, who looked like twins. Both little girls, smiling at me and asked if I was the man who kicked for the Seahawks.

When I answered that I was, I thought how well informed these kids were.

"We saw you watching the older kids during the previous class, didn't we?" one of the twins asked.

"Very observant of both of you girls."

Looking on the computer screen, I registered these little girls, with their Aunt, not their mother, or grandmother. Yes, they were twins, and I recognized their last name from a case just after I arrived in Seattle, that resulted in the deaths of both of their parents. They were very lucky that this Aunt of theirs, Eileen Williams, happily took over the job of raising both Lacey and Tracy Madison.

After getting them registered, their Aunt thanked me profusely. Then, one of the twins, asked if I could teach them how to kick a football, too.

I told them we'd see about that, and I watched them leave.

As my class was starting up, I used my time with this group of a dozen six year olds to get my own endurance back to where I could keep up with them.

At the end of our three weeks of class, these kids literally had me back in tip top shape. Not to where I'd play in the NFL again, but I could run, kick the soccer ball, and not get winded.

After each class, I'd speak to any parent who was there. It seems that Eileen was about the only one who would actually get out of their car, to watch these kids just having fun.

Each day, she would always say hello, and mention to me that her nieces had her kicking a ball around their own yard. She told me this was the most exercise she'd had in quite a long time.

On the afternoon of our last class, both her girls came up to me, giving me a little hug, and telling me how much they were going to miss me.

Then, what Tracy said, absolutely floored me. In a very quiet voice, she asked me if I would come to their house for dinner, some time.

"Did your Auntie tell you to ask me?"

One said no, but the other said, kind of. I looked over at Eileen, who was blushing like a school girl.

I walked over and told her to name a day, and I'd be happy.

All through this class, she and I would say a few words to each other, but all I knew about her was she was a bookkeeper, who free lanced from her house. She was nearly twelve years older than me, but had never been married.

"I guess I've just never found the right person," she told me.

This got me thinking. She didn't say right man, she said right person. Was she gay? I'm not sure, but I'd never let that stop me from befriending her.

A few nights later, I did have dinner with them, and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Right after dinner, I had noticed an older piano in their front room, so I asked if I could play a little.

Eileen told me to be her guest, so I sat down and played a few notes of some old Delta Blues songs I remembered. Both girls told me to keep playing, but I figured it was nearing their bedtime.

As I was getting ready to leave, with the twins long since in bed, I asked her if it was OK if I kissed her goodnight.

Instead of an answer, she took my face in her hands and softly kissed my lips. When I moved closer, to give her a second kiss, she seemed to back away, so I didn't do anything more.

"Can I see you again?" I asked.

"Yes, I think I'd like that, Jordan," she said.

Since we were still fairly close, I leaned in and gave her another soft kiss.

"You've made an old maid happy, tonight."

"First off, its been my pleasure, and second, please don't think of yourself as old."

With that I was off. Thinking on my way home, if there could be anything between us. We seemed to have hit it off, just fine, but she seemed a bit reluctant with our closeness, when we kissed. Oh, well, anything further would be in the we'll see category.

For the new few weeks, they invited me to dinner, twice more, and our goodbye kisses became a bit more passionate. Nothing to set the world on fire, but nicer.

One Thursday afternoon, Eileen called me and asked if I would consider joining them at one of her niece's relatives birthday party. It was an Uncle on their father's side, and when she told him I played a little piano, he asked for me to play. This party would be on Saturday.

"Jordan, before you answer, I want you to know that you and I might be the only white people there."

"I certainly don't mind, so count me in."

Saturday, I picked them up, and off we went, to a very nice community center not far from the Home Improvement store, I helped out with.

Dinner was fabulous. Down home cooking. Ribs. Corn on the cob, with all the fixings. Made me a bit homesick.

After dinner, two musicians appeared, one guitar player and a drummer. I sat at the piano getting used to it, when the guitar player asked what I wanted to play.

"I want you folks to know that I'm from Louisiana, and two of the pioneers of rock and roll come from there, too.

"You made me cry, when you said goodbye, ain't that a shame, you're the one to blame......"

Fats Domino's hit from 1955.

Eileen, knowing where I was born, yells out, "weren't you born in a town where another pioneer was born."

Not one to miss a prompt, I broke into my favorite song by Jerry Lee, himself.

"You shake my nerves, and you rattle my brain. Too much lovin' drives a man insane, you broke my will, what a thrill, goodness, gracious, great balls of fire."

I hadn't done that 1957 song by Jerry Lee Lewis, since my sophomore year of college, when our football team put on a talent show for the Children's Hospital in New Orleans.

This song got quite a loud response from everyone there. After my little bit, there was some dance music, but, admittedly, I'm not a dancer. I quickly found out, neither is Eileen.

I found myself pulled onto the dance floor by one of the twins older cousins. She might have been early 20's but not much more. With a slow song playing, she made it very apparent that she was available. Her crotch was right up against my growing bulge, and her braless boobs were impressed on my chest.

I glanced over to notice the expression on Eileen's face, while she was talking with her sister-in-law.

After the one dance, I could hear Marilyn, the sister-in-law, telling Eileen not to wait too long, or Janice, my sexy dance partner, would have me in the back room. I could see just how red Eileen's face was from blushing.

Just then Eileen walked over to me, telling me how well my little performance went over with her family and friends.

We just stood there, talking and holding hands. Seeing her girls playing with some cousins and friends really made me miss my family, back home.

As we were getting ready to take her sleepy girls home, I heard one of them ask Eileen if I would be there for breakfast.

Since she was the girls primary parent since right after they turned two years old, they stopped calling her Auntie, and had been calling her Mommy for over four years.

Wow! Were they playing matchmakers? Maybe. Was I receptive to this option? I truly think so.

Driving home, with the girls already sleeping in their car seats, Eileen looked at me and asked if I heard their coment. When I told her that I had, she just said, "well?"

"Are you 100% positive?"

"I'm pretty sure, yes."

"OK, count me in."

Getting to their house, and getting the girls into their beds, we retreated to her living room, sitting together on her couch.

Taking her hands in mine, I told her if just sitting and holding hands is all we did, I'd be satisfied.

"Let me be perfectly honest, with you, Jordan. I've only been with two men in my life, and neither were what you might call, satisfying. Let me finish, please. The only long term relationships I've had were with women."

"Eileen, your past history is just that. History. If you are truly uncomfortable, please tell me, as I'd never do anything to cause you discomfort."

Just sitting with her head on my shoulder, I leaned in and softly kissed her soft lips. This resulted in the start of a nice smile. With no words spoken, she took my face in her hands and returned my kiss. Then another, with one of my hands lightly cupping one large breast, causing a quick intake of her breath.

12