A Truly Odd Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling, I held my hand on her soft breast, feeling her nipple responding accordingly.

Very slowly, I moved to start unbuttoning her blouse. As the blouse came open, allowing me a view of her large D or DD cup breasts. Meeting no resistance, I removed her blouse, and stood up, helping her to her feet.

With both of us on our feet, she took my face in her hands, kissing me, deeply, and whispered for meto have patience.

Slowly, we moved towards her bedroom. Getting there, I reached around and unhooked her bra. Letting it fall to the floor, I moved my hands to unbutton her skirt. As it fell around her feet, leaving her standing in just her panties that could best be described as granny panties.

Still not saying a word to each other, I laid down next to her in bed, and kissed her lips very softly. She returned my kiss, but added a bit of tongue, much to my surprise.

I started down, kissing the side of her neck, while one hand started pushing her panties down over her rounded behind. As my kissing progressed down her body, I could feel her shaking, as well as hearing her breathing, faster.

As I got to her very full bush, I very slowly licked down her very puffy cunt lips. Try as she might, her near scream surprised me, but I continued on. My tongue found her already excited clit, and when I sucked on it, just a little, her entire body shook, as I heard some very primal growls.

As I moved back up her body, stopping to kiss both engorged nipples, my sturdy, very hard, six inches found its way into her soaking wet sex. Her initial gasp was silenced by my kiss, which was returned with a new gusto.

She wrapped her legs around my behind, as I picked up my pace, moving in and out of her honey pot. She must have have three or four more window rattling orgasms, when I exploded deep inside her womb.

Just as we both rolled onto one side, I finally realized that I didn't use protection.

Looking down at her, with both of us grinning like the cat who caught the canary, I said, quietly, "you know I didn't use protection, dont you?"

"Uh hum. I guess we'll see what happens, won't we."

With that, she climbed out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I grabbed some tissues and cleaned up, waiting for her return.

When she returned, she had on an old nightgown that was less than flattering.

"Jordan, we need to talk, and I want to go first. I want you to know that was the best sex I've ever had with a man, and very close to the best, EVER!"

She had her head. on my shoulder, with one hand softly rubbing my hairless chest.

"Does that mean we just might have an encore?"

She didn't reply, due to her very softly kissing the head of my manhood. Damn, that felt great. While knowing this might have been a first for her, she was doing very good. About two inches were being kissed and licked and one hand was cupping my nut sack.

I started to lift her nightgown, which she helped me getting it off, over her head. I reached over and started rubbing one very sensitive nipple. Her head was slowly bobbing up and down, as we both laid back on her bed. As my cock throbbed, my head started kissing between her thighs. While my tongue was pressed inside her soaking wet sex, I added one finger, hearing her moaning increase. I added a second finger which caused her body to shake, over and over.

I started moving her body on top of mine, with her reaching underneath her body, guiding my sex into her steaming, hot pussy.

As we started kissing we could taste each other on our lips. This didn't slow us down, one bit. With her generous boobs dangling in my face, I took advantage lightly biting her very sensitive nipples, causing several very loud screams. Silently, we hoped we wouldn't be so noisy that we would wake her girls.

Holding her tightly after exploding deep inside her womb.

"If I didn't know better, Mr. Chester, I'd think you're trying to get me pregnant."

She did say this with a wide grin, while holding onto my semi-hard manhood.

"Do you have any thoughts on that subject, Eileen?"

"Just that it sort of scares me, at over forty-one years of age, and never having kids of my own."

"Should I start using condoms?"

"I think its a bit late for that, don't you?"

"I want you to know that I've never had these feelings for a woman in my life, and your age doesn't bother me, one bit."

After some needed cleanup, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Breakfast the following morning was noisy, with both girls telling me how glad they were to find me at their house.

All during breakfast, I sat there watching the kids playing, while watching the morning cartoons, thinking to myself could this be something that I could fit into?

Every so often, one of the girls would stop in front of me, smile, and go back to playing.

Eileen and I just sat in the living room, holding hands and talking about nothing in general.

We would talk, kiss a little, talk some more, not wanting to put on a display in front of the girls.

"Jordan, I want you to know that I've never felt this way my entire life, and it sort of scares me. But in a good way."

That night, in bed, we just cuddled, feeling a closeness neither of us had ever felt. I knew this just might be the best relationship I'd ever been in.

The oddest relationship, too. She's nearly 12 years older than me. Nearly the same height and weight. The fact she had these two darling little girls only made this even better.

As I woke up the following morning, there was Eileen grinning at me and whispering, "Jordan, do you think we might move in together?"

"I think I'd like that. Should we tell the girls?"

"Who do you think suggested it?"

"Let me ask a serious question. Should we legally adopt both of them?"

"Seriously?"

"Yes, and if we just happen to have another child, or two, I'd really be happy."

"I want you to know, Jordan, they've asked if they could call you dad, or daddy."

Smiling, I thought about having kids of my own, but if it wasn't meant to be, this would be the closest thing.

"Do you think we should consider getting married?"

"Jordan, are you 100% positive you want to be my husband?"

"Yes, without a doubt!"

Rolling over, kissing each other, deeply, but were interrupted by the girls starting to play in the living room.

"Keep that thought for tonight, my dear. And, I want you to know just how much I love you."

"Oh, Jordan, I never thought I'd find anyone to say that to me!"

Just then, we heard a little knocking on our door, and right after, both girls burst into our room, like they were shot out of cannons.

"Mommy, Mommy, can we start calling Uncle Jordan, Daddy?"

Wow, was all this the little one's idea? I just laid there, grinning, telling them both, we'd see.

"You know, Jordan, Lacey and me need a daddy, don't you?"

"Yes, girls, I'm very aware, so why don't you both go back to the play room and let mommy and me talk a bit. OK?"

Both of them gave me a peck on each cheek, and went back to playing, squealing about getting a real daddy.

When it was quiet, again, with Eileen leaning her head on my shoulder, I very quietly asked her to merry me.

"Are you 100% positive, Jordan? I'd hate to be disappointed."

"Yes, I'm more than 100% positive, and I'd never disappoint you, or your kids. Or should I say, our kids?"

"I guess we should start making some plans, don't you think?"

Getting out of bed, starting to the kitchen to make breakfast, both of us with huge grins on our faces, so much so our girls even started grinning.

One of them asked us when our wedding will be.

"Give us a break, girls, we just decided. These things take time to plan."

After a very nice breakfast, we did sit down and started a to do list.

As our planning moved forward, one Saturday morning, all of a sudden Eileen jumped out of bed, and barely made it to the bathroom, tossing her cookies.

Slowly walking back to our bed, she looked awful, but still smiled at me, saying, "Jordan, I just might be pregnant, as I'm almost two months late."

Just holding each other, we both couldn't believe the fact that we were going to be parents of our own child. All we had to do was get to her doctor, to confirm what we already knew.

Sitting in the waiting room of her Doctor, she turned to me, grinning, and whispering, "I look so old to be here."

"You're absolutely glowing, Eileen, and so beautiful."

It was fortunate that I didn't have a baby face, and looked nearly the same age as my wife to be.

When her nurse called me into the exam room, with my wife grinning, her Doctor told me we were having a son. Oh, my God, we're having a little boy. Holding Eileen's hands, while her Doctor gave us a great deal of information, knowing we were both first timers.

Getting back home, before the girls came home from school, we moved to our bedroom, quickly getting our clothes off, and jumpingon the bed, licking, stroking and rubbing every inch of our bodies.

After nearly ninety minutes of the softest, most tender, love making, we barely got ourselves cleaned up when our dynamo's burst in the front door, asking if mommy was going to have a baby.

"Yes, girls, you are going to have a little brother, in about six and a half months."

Both of them couldn't get their questions out of their mouths fast enough. I just sat back, and let mommy answer them, one at a time.

Each change in Eileen's body was a teaching experience to our little girls. Passing their sixth birthday, they were quickly becoming young ladies, and less little girls. My wife, yes we had a very nice, small ceremony, answered each and every question, using correct terms, and treating them not as little girls, but as mature girls.

Our sex life didn't really slow down until she started into her sixth month. We both knew as she grew, sex would be relegated to oral and manual ministations.

Neither of us complained, as we neared the birth of our son. We had decided on Michael as his name, as that was her grandfather's name.

Yes, our sex life slowed, but we made the most of each opportunity we had. We became very adept at both giving and receiving oral. We even advanced to where Eileen began swallowing. I never asked, but this one night, when I announced my pending explosion, she just kept my cock in her mouth, as stream after stream of cum shot right down her throat.

When we finished, both very satisfied, we just cuddled, with me asking what prompted the change.

"I'm not really sure, but I've been talking with some friends, and just decided to give it a try."

A little aside, is needed.

One of our closest friends is a woman Eileen lived with for over four years. Even with our marriage, Eileen and Molly remained friends. Since Molly had two children, now in their late teens, she was a huge help to us, with us being novices in the childbirth game.

As we neared the birth of Michael, everything in our house was ready. Each day our older girls kept asking when he would join us. We found it necessary to keep explaining when the due date was, and circled the date on our large calendar. This seemed to put a halt to most of the questions, for the final three weeks, until the morning Michael decided to join us.

After just over two hours of labor, Michael Jordan Chester came out of his warm surroundings, a healthy 7 pounds 7 ounces and 20 inches in length. What little hair he had was a light brown, just like mommy's.

Seeing Michael in her arms brought both of our tears flowing.

We just couldn't wait to show him off to both our families. Snapping pictures, and sending them off just made our day.

Getting settled for an overnight stay, our girls quietly entered her room and ooh'd and aah'd at their brand new little brother.

Both of them stood next to Eileen's bed and talked to Michael. Not in baby talk, but as a kid of their own age. We just watched and listened. They both asked us how soon he would be able to answer them, and play on the floor with both of them.

We told them it would be a while, but told them it was the big sister's job to help him learn everything about growing up.

The next morning, we were off, getting everyone set up in our home. Both girls knew they had to be quiet, and didn't complain, too much when Michael would announce how hungry or wet he was.

We both had a great laugh, the first time they watched mommy change a diaper. Both ran out of the nursery, saying how bad it smelled.

I had to agree, but knew better than to say anything.

It must have been about the two month mark, after just a little manual stimulation, that I moved right in back of my darling wife, and gently rubbed my cock between her thighs.

"OK, buster, you best take it easy, and if I say no more, I want you to stop. Understood?"

I just nodded, while lightly holding a milk laden breast. Sliding my cock in very slowly, we both started moaning, quietly. After just a few more slow thrusts, my gorgeous wife started to shudder. Still moving slowly, in and out, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, either.

Exploding deep into her womb, I didn't even consider the fact of more unprotected sex, even though she was probably at her most fertile. After recovering, she whispered to me that she hoped for another baby.

We started a more active sex life, refraining from protection, making a conscious effort to add to our family.

Just as Michael was turning five months of age, the morning sickness returned. Even at nearing forty-three, Eileen was as excited as a newlywed. Off to the doctor, we went.

After the initial exam, showing she was indeed pregnant, we were informed that a daughter would arrive in about six and a half months. Wow!

Now our task was to decide on a name. One night, laying in bed, after a great fucking session, Eileen looked me in the eye and asked if we could name our daughter, Elizabeth.

I took about five seconds to agree, knowing that was her sister's name. The twins birth mother.

The next morning, we sat with our kids and told them of our decision. Both the twins knew of the situation surrounding their parents, and now with their aunt becoming their mother. They had learned this around their fourth birthday, and seemed to accept our decision, fully.

All during this pregnancy, with Michael growing up faster that I thought he should, my wife had very few cravings, with one major exception.

She was in a constant state of hornyness. No matter how much we would fuck, suck and finger each other, she always wanted more. Don't get me wrong, I was in full agreement, and kept up my end of the bargain, with pleasure!

We did start slowing down just a bit, when her tummy got a bit too large to maneuver around, without hurting our daughter, or me hurting my wife.

One early Saturday afternoon, Elizabeth decided she wanted to meet us all, so after our neighbors came to watch the other kids, off we went.

This time, labor was barely one hour, and Elizabeth made her noisy entrance. Eight pounds, on the dot, and nineteen inches long.

She made her presence known, and I did the picture taking thing, sending pictures to all family members.

We knew we'd only be there one night, but our neighbors still brought our kids to see their new sister.

Even Michael, at just thirteen months, seemed very interested, and just babbled at his new sister, with the two older ones telling us they couldn't wait to help her play with dolls.

Getting all of us settled into a very nice routine, with me making sure my investments were doing well, and Eileen doing just a bit of bookkeeping, we became one big happy family.

The twins were heading into the third grade, and were still very active in soccer. I do have to admit, I helped them as much as I could. I guess they would brag to some of their teammates who dad was. I just wondered if I'd been out of football so long, did anyone remember me.

I do have to admit, I had Michael kicking a ball in our back yard, almost as soon as he could walk. Both of the older girls helped out every time they would play. As soon as Liz could walk, she joined in, too.

In the spring, I received a very strange phone call. It was from the Miami Dolphins, asking me if I wanted a job on their coaching staff, working with the punters and place kickers. I couldn't turn them down fast enough. I guess they forgot the fact that when I asked for a well deserved pay raise, they no longer had any need for my services.

Even if I did want to coach, I'd grown to love the Pacific Northwest. And that doesn't take into consideration, my wonderful family, who I'd never uproot from our wonderful home town.

It did get me thinking, though, if our older girls progressed in soccer, like it looked like they would, I might just volunteer to coach whatever team they played on.

Aside from running around with them, getting all the outdoor exercise I could get, I kept up a very strenuous indoor exercise regimen with my wife, who's energy in the bedroom was as active as ever. I'm guessing when mother nature assured us birth control was no longer needed, her sex drive kicked into high gear.

In hindsight, I think I should give the Dolphins a note of thanks for not wanting to give me my pay raise, because it gave me a chance to move to Seattle. Which, in turn gave me a chance to buy a soccer school, and we all know how that turned out.

Four wonderful children. The most caring, loving wife I ever could have wished for. And the financial security I could have only dreamed of as a child growing up in Eastern Louisiana.

Oh, yes, every so often, I take my piano skills to Seattle Children's Hospital, and entertain the kids with good old rock and roll.

12