A Truly Slutty Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a little surprised how relaxed she seemed during the day and while getting ready. My stomach was churning and wrapping itself in knots while she just coolly went about her business, like what was going to happen in a few short hours, was no big deal. Really? Okay... that was not my old wife Brenda, who always had butterflies before we went out to one of the swingers clubs. St. John had been working with her only a short while, but already there were changes I could see.

"Hey! Watch what you're doing!" she said impatiently. "I don't want my nails to have runs or globs! Ed is a foot man and is particular about how my feet look."

I guess I was so nervous that my hand was actually shaking a bit as I applied the first coat. While it was drying I checked out the tarty name of the colour on the bottom of the bottle. It read...

"I KISS ON THE FIRST DATE".

I saw the humour in it as I thought to myself... she's probably going to do more than that! My stomach added another knot.

I know this probably sounds weird, but I had not even taken the time to wonder what the name of the guy was that Brenda was going out on this date with. All I could think about was that she was going out with a fellow St. John had arranged for her and I was going to be sitting here at home... alone, waiting with an imagination that was in overdrive!

"So your date's name is Ed?"

"Mmmm humm... a Latin guy," Brenda said with a smile in her voice.

"Good looking with an unbelievable body! I met St. John and him last week for drinks while you were out playing poker... remember?"

I remembered that she was out with St. John, but missed the part about a guy named Ed with them.

When she was finished doing her makeup, I sat in the chair in our bedroom and watched as she got dressed. She was looking gorgeous and as I watched her roll the stockings up each leg and fasten the garters to their tops, my stomach tightened and my heart pounded just a little harder in my chest.

She slipped her dress on and turned for me to zip her up. She slid her feet into her heels and walked over to the long mirror to inspect her image.

"How do I look?" she asked as she turned to face me.

"Fantastic!" I said trying to sound cool and supportive.

She did look fantastic.. in fact, she looked absolutely gorgeous and sexier than she ever did for just going to one of the clubs.

"Oh look at the time!" she shrieked glancing at her watch. "Ed's going to be here any minute! Honey? Be a doll and bring me the little box from St. John..."

Passing it to her, the doorbell rang before she could open it.

"He's here!" Brenda said with more enthusiasm in her voice than I cared to hear.

"Now... just as we discussed. I have my phone and will call if things are going to keep me out later than 1... agreed?"

"Agreed," I said trying to sound like a team player.

She hurried down the stairs and I followed behind her... my face flushed, my heart pounding in my chest and my mind filled with the question... what have I gotten us into!

By the time I had gotten down to the foyer, there was this tanned-skinned, younger man dressed in white slacks and a tailored-looking dress shirt down on one knee fastening a slim gold chain to Brenda's right ankle.

"Honey... look what was in the box from St. John. It's gorgeous! OH... Ed, this is my husband Ron and Ron this is Ed!

He looked up and smiled as he said hello. White teeth filling his smile and a face that had probably stolen a thousand hearts in his young life already. When he stood up to shake my hand, the only thought that was registering was Latin salsa dancer. Oh fuck.

***

Now, I've read what I've written to this point of the story and I think perhaps I have left the reader with the impression that I was not in favour of this new chapter in our life and that perhaps I wished that I had not encouraged Brenda to try this. That is not true and you should know that in spite of how this sounds so far... I was loving what was happening! Seriously nervous, but loving the thoughts of all what had already happened and what was still to cum. Forgive my spelling.

***

Brenda kissed me good bye and squeezed my hand as Ed took her other hand and they waltzed out the door to the shiny white Mercedes parked on the front drive.

"Have a good time!" Did I just say that?

Brenda waved as her Latin lover sped her away for an evening of God only knows what.

Now ask yourself. What would you do in my shoes? Sit and worry that she was okay and safe? Yes, of course, but only to a reasonable degree. Put the entire evening and its possibilities completely out of your mind? Don't be a fool. Where would the fun be in that?

I made myself a nice dinner and kept my mind busy with a documentary on the computer as I ate. Twice I stopped for about 5 minutes and imagined what Brenda might be doing.

After cleaning up, I sat and watched a few of my favourite cuckold clips on the computer. I took my cock out and beat it hard as I watched and wondered if this was going to happen to my wife later this evening. Ed looked like he had an impressive bulge in his tight white pants and I was sure that he'd be encouraging Brenda to touch it while they drove and while they enjoyed dinner.

I had myself just where I wanted to be. So hard I could have pounded nails with my cock and so close to cumming that I had to stop stroking or risk spoiling the edge I had on. I dressed again and headed out to my shop in the garage to work on a project I had on the go.

I worked with the big garage door open and as evening turned into darkness, my thoughts turned darker too and I had to stop with the power tools and go back in the house as horniness took over all of my thoughts. My cock had been up and down so many times throughout the day, it was actually aching!

Now I stripped off all of my clothes and retired to my big chair. My plan was to fantasize about what may be happening to Brenda at that very moment and work myself up into a state that was only going to end one way!

I had no idea where they were, but I imagined that he had my wife out on the dance floor at some club and was holding her close and running his hands all over the tight material of her dress that was stretched across her shapely ass. He pulls her in just close enough so that she can feel the bulge in the front of his pants as he taunts her to begin rubbing back.

He was kissing her. Respectfully at first, but as she returned his kisses, they both turned up the heat and their passion flowed! Have you ever watched your wife kiss another man passionately? I have and it never fails to make my cock absolutely throb! Indulge... see what I mean!

It was getting close to 11:30 and I knew things were more than likely getting to the breaking point. Ed was either going to make his move to fuck my wife or the evening was going to end with a bit more kissing and some nice, heavy petting in the Mercedes somewhere. I stroked my cock firmly, imagining my wife on her knees and sucking on his big cock. I wondered when she got home if I'd be able to smell his musky scent on her when I kissed her.

As midnight approached, I was sure that he was into her panties and had probably already sunk a finger into her buttery cunt. Brenda gets so wet when she is turned on and I have little doubt that he'd take advantage of that. I wondered if he'd made her squirt yet all over the bucket seat of that fancy car of his.

BING! My phone goes off on the table across the room. When I get to it, it's a number I don't recognize and the text begins with a photo. My heart pounds as I see what I've been sent.

Before I can process it, the ringer goes off on the phone and the photo disappeared. St. John pops up on the screen. Fuck!

"Hello," I answer.

"Hi Ron! How's your evening going?" he asks with the hint of a smirk in his voice.

"Just as you called I was receiving a photo..."

"A photo? Now that sounds interesting. Is your wife having a good time by the look of things?"

I think he used that term instead of Brenda's name just to poke me with a sharp stick.

"Ed's quite the ladies man. Wouldn't you agree?"

He was pushing all of my buttons and my heart was thumping away like a big kettle drum! I was sure he could tell by my raspy breathing that I was caught somewhere between an out of control erection and the grief of a cuckold who knows his beautiful wife is getting her ass fucked off, in the raunchiest of settings, at that very moment and he was left to imagine all the things that could possibly be happening to her!

"He is that," was about all I could muster for a response.

"You must be sitting there thinking about all of the nasty things your wife is getting turned on to right now. Ha ha... Am I right?"

"I was doing pretty good until that photo showed up."

"Now be honest with yourself, Ron. Don't you want Brenda to be in another man's arms or kneeling in front of him, naked, with his big, heavy cock half way down her throat?"

I just made a sound into the phone, like a grunt or a whimper, that someone could easily take as a yes.

"Have you seen what Ed has for a cock yet? I asked him if he might like to send you a pic so you have something more to think about than just your fantasies."

"No... no photo like that yet, but you called just as something was being sent."

"Oh well... I won't keep you. You're going to want to take a good look at what he is probably pushing deep inside your hot little wife as we speak! She's got that button way down in there, you know, that you're just never going to be able to set off with your cock."

Jesus Christ! He had my insides wrestling to see who was going to be first to give me a fucking heart attack --my knotted up stomach or my pounding heart! Fuck! He had my mind filled with images and my body trying to kill me! If I didn't absolutely relish the thoughts of Brenda getting thoroughly fucked by some strange Latin gigolo, I think I really would have sat down in my chair and passed out!

He hung up and I went back to the text and the photo...

As I watched, the picture loaded. My face flushed as my heart pounded. Surely I must be close to a heart attack or something, I thought. My chest had been thumping like mad for hours now! The picture wasn't as bad as some of the things I had imagined, but it left no doubt that Brenda was not playing hard to get with Ed.

My wife was standing outside somewhere, perhaps in a parking lot, it was too dark to tell, beside the white Mercedes. She was posing for the photo, completely naked except for her high heels and her little purse slung on her shoulder. Ed, who was still completely dressed, was standing beside her and smiling right into the camera. He had his one arm around her waist and the other hand was cupping one of Brenda's large breasts. It certainly wasn't the type of photo I generally received on my phone, but I had to admit that it made my cock throb seeing her posing naked beside the guy with the supposedly large cock who she was on a date with at that very moment.

I starred at his tanned hand pulling my naked wife in close beside him. The more I looked the hornier I got, but there was just one thing I couldn't quite figure out. If Ed was beside my naked wife... who took the picture?

I scrolled down to see if there was another one, but there wasn't; only the message:

Hey, Sweetie! Ed thought I should check in with you and tell you

that I'm having a great time! Ed is a real gentleman! Talk to you later. xo

Ed thought I should check in? I caught myself just as my blood pressure started to climb and I thought of St. John's advice, enjoy the entire adventure... the preparation, the journey and the arrival at our destination. I relaxed and slowed my breathing. In spite of my little eruption, I went back to my chair and slowly stroked my rock hard cock as I looked at the photo. My mind went right to work imagining the possibilities for the evening ahead...

I had been on the edge of cumming for so long since Brenda left that afternoon, it took less than a minute. I was passed the point of ever hoping to stop and I beat my cock into a mind crushing orgasm! As my cum shot out of my spasming dick, half way across the room, I let out a long haaaard groan as my muscles contracted mercilessly in every square inch of my wrenching body!!!

HOLY FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

I gasped for air and sat hunched over, riding the back side of the orgasm wave, coasting slowly back down to earth again. I could not remember ever having a more gut shattering cum! HOLY FUUUUCK!!!

I looked again at the photo on my phone of my naked wife before closing my eyes and letting my breathing slowly return to normal.

St. John: 1 / Ron: 0

BING! My phone went off again and jarred me from the sleep I had slipped into.

Sitting naked in my chair still, my limp cock feeling a little abused, I looked at my phone. This time the number was Brenda's. As the picture loaded, my heart thumped into gear again and I sat up straight.

What I saw confused me and it took me a minute to process what was going on in the photo. I was pretty sure that the naked woman, on all fours on the floor, was Brenda, but the rest of the photo didn't make any sense to me.

It was taken in what looked to be a hotel room... a nice hotel room and sitting on a couch was an older guy I'd never seen before, wearing a dress shirt and tie and nothing else! His legs were spread open and Brenda was on the floor with her head in his lap. There was no doubt as to what she was doing!

Then I scrolled to the message.

All good here. Brenda enjoying a great time!

That anklet works like a magnet!

That was it.

I looked at my watch... 1:30 AM. Again I looked at the photo and figured Ed must have been the photographer this time, because there was no sign of him in the room that I could see. Jesus! I thought. She was going to be home by 1 or let me know what was happening!

BING! Another message... and another photo.

Sorry... Brenda said to tell you she'd be late.

Maybe 3 or 4. Don't wait up. Ed

The photo was more explicit than the last one and confirmed that it was Brenda down on the floor between that guy's legs. I scrolled back up to it and realized it wasn't a photo, but a video clip!

Brenda was giving the stranger a blow job and Ed wanted to make sure I saw all the juicy action as she gobbled the guy's cock like a wanton whore! It was one of the horniest things I'd ever watched my wife do before!

There is something about not being with your wife when she is out. Of course there are pangs of jealousy, but with some effort on your part and having a really strong relationship with your wife... you can really enjoy what she is doing and for me, it became a huge turn on... one that I could barely wait for the next episode!

My phone chimed again and this time it was Brenda requesting a FaceTime! I couldn't accept fast enough and my hand shook as the scene filled the screen on my phone.

The mystery man is standing now, shirt still on, but completely unbuttoned. He is nude from the waist down. Brenda is completely nude and kneeling on the floor in front of this guy; his big cock buried right up to his nuts almost. He has the classic handful of Brenda's hair and is roughly holding her head in place as he throats her. He pulled it all the way out so that I could see just how big of a cock that he has and then smoothly slides it all the way back in until her nose is pressed right up to his pelvic area. I can hear her slurping on it and giving little moans and whimpers as he fucks her face.

Jesus! I sat mesmerized as I watched the stranger doing my wife. My cock was rock hard and straining as I leaked all over my fist. This is not making love, my wife is being used and she appears to be loving it. The stranger starts to grunt and holds his cock down her throat for longer and longer thrusts!

Ed turns the phone to me and whispers, "She's loving it, man and he is doing her so good! Aren't you loving this?"

I can tell that he is certainly excited and loving every minute of it!

"This guy is giving your wife a real good workout. She could barely get half of it in her mouth at the beginning, but look at her now! He's a pro at breaking in a new bitch and your wife is giving into him completely!

I don't even speak. There is nothing to say. My wife looks like a rag doll as this guy feeds her!

"Oh oh! I think he's gonna cum... can you hear him starting to growl?"

I could hear him! And I could hear Brenda gurgling on that big cock too! There was going to be an explosion any minute and I was dying to see what happens... will she swallow it all or gag and choke? I've watched her suck quite a few guys off, but never have I witnessed anything quite like this.

"Oh oh! Watch this, Ronny, watch this! He's gonna blow his load!"

And sure enough, I could tell just by the look on Brenda's face that he was filling her with his cum. He sounded like a raging bull as he holds Brenda on his cock as his legs shook and his ass thrust forward! She's taking it, but I don't know how much longer she can take all of that cock down her throat...

"That was fuckin' awesome, man!" Ed gushes into the phone. "Oh man! You needed to be here to see that!"

There is no doubt, I would have loved being present to watch that, but sitting here and watching helplessly... that was priceless too! I saw the bull pull his cock out of Brenda's throat and then the call ended. I didn't move as I just held my phone and tried to put into some kind of place, what I had just been shown. Jesus!

I sat there for some length of time --I can't say exactly. But when my phone went off again, I was still a little dazed. It was another FaceTime request and I accepted it.

It had only been a few minutes, but now Brenda was laying on the bed with no one else visible. She looked hot with her legs up and her knees bent, both feet wide apart. I recognized what was going to happen next.

Ed walked into the scene, naked, with a big hard cock sticking straight out in front of him and it swayed from side to side as he walked. There are big cocks and there are big heavy cocks... this one looked heavy! The guy holding the phone moved closer to Ed and got a real close up of his cock.

"Hey Ronny! I promised St. John that I was going to show you what Brenda was going to get treated to tonight... what do you think?" Ed asked in a goading tone. "You don't have to answer that... it only matters what Brenda thinks and she's already given me her stamp of approval! Ha ha!"

As he spoke he climbed onto the bed between my wife's spread legs and slid right up and started kissing her passionately. The guy holding the phone made sure that I had a real close view of Brenda returning the action. A few minutes of moaning and necking and then the phone moved again. I was now looking right at Brenda's swollen pink vagina --open and drooling her excitement down her thighs and onto the crisp white sheets.

The view was paralyzing! I watched, unable to look away --even if I had wanted to. Ed's knob was large, cut and the colour of a dark plum. Its rim was smooth with a very defined ridge like the sloping style of a firefighter's helmet. It looked angry and engorged as he too drooled liquid from the gaping hole at its tip.

His cock was a deep mahogany colour. There were a couple of large protruding veins bulging on the otherwise smooth surface of the shaft and it stood rock hard in front of his pelvis, rigid as a steel bar! My mouth filled with saliva and I had to swallow as he pushed his lubricated knob between Brenda's lips.

This was it! The first time I ever watched Brenda get violated by another cock. Oh sure, I had been in the same room on swinging occasions, but the other guy then was just more or less between her legs and penetration was implied, not vividly witnessed!