A Truly Slutty Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda was ready and Ed steadily and smoothly pushed a few inches of his cock into my wife. It was really something to sit and stroke my own rock hard, aching cock as this guy pushed his into my Brenda. He stretched her as the girth of his penis filled her hole. He let her get used to those first few inches and then he pulled it out slowly and pushed it in once again.

I sat mesmerized as his big cock seesawed in and out of my wife's pussy, an inch or two deeper with each push. I could hear Brenda moaning as he mounted her and began getting her used to the size of his piece. As he slowly let her get comfortable, it was obvious that she had been really lubricated, judging by the coating that was covering the length of his shaft and the globs of it that circled my wife's cunt. It left little doubt in my mind that Brenda had been prepared well by these two and they could have pushed a bus up her snatch with little resistance.

'Jesus!' I thought to myself as I watched him stuff her fuller and fuller of big brown Latin cock.

His cock was all of 9 inches long and thick... maybe even a little bit longer. As he pushed all but the last couple of inches into her, something changed and Brenda shrieked! I had heard her make some pretty interesting sounds on other occasions showing how much she was enjoying the fuck someone was putting into her, but this was something completely different. You know, like when you're watching a porno and the guy drives a great big dink deep into the woman's pussy? When she starts panting and raving about her sweet spot, her sweet spot! Well, that was exactly what Brenda was doing and it was alarming to watch! Even shocking, to see your wife doing something like that while she's impaled on this huge cock of some guy she's only just met!

I don't know... I can't explain it. I think any husband would have been consumed with fear that his wife was okay and she wasn't being hurt, but all I could think of was how loud she was shrieking and the filthy things she was crying out! Ed had obviously hit some spot deep in her pussy and triggered this whole fit she was having. The guy holding the phone moved back so that I could see her withering around under Ed, her legs wide apart, her toes curled up tightly and her hands pawing at his back.

My cock was rock hard yet again as I watched the woman that I loved and swore to protect and provide for, being turned into a stark raving made whore under some bull who was doing things to her I'd never seen happen before! Brenda's face was contorted as she cried and shrieked while Ed shifted his rhythm up a gear and really began to fuck her seriously. Now I know a lot of guys think they're some kind of a cocksman in the sack, but until you've seen someone like Ed fuck... well, let me just say you're probably just chump change, guys.

He powered into my wife and really began laying some serious pipe. He'd push in and hold while she screamed, then slowly pulled it out until she was pushing her cunt up hard against him trying to get the cock back into her cunt. He'd tease her and play, then suddenly he'd slam the full length all the way back in... hard, making her screech and shake her head from side-to-side. He'd pull it all the way out and then hammer her hard again! He kept this up for a few repetitions and then switch to a smoother stroke and swirl his ass around as if he were mixing a batter in her pussy. Then back to a fast stroke with little pause at the deep end. I was watching a master fuck the living shit out of my wife and all I could do was sit there with my mind completely numb, my mouth wide open and my cock throbbing and screaming its own blue bloody murder.

When Brenda started to cum I could not control myself any longer and I beat my meat into a throbbing, aching schlong of raw hamburger. I shot rope after rope of thick cum all over the living room rug, my chair, the wall and a couple of pieces of furniture across the room. I came so hard my muscles contracted in my entire body and I could not move as my final shots of cum arced into the air. I closed my eyes and collapsed back into my chair. I was a mess. With my heart pounding in my chest, my eyes closed and my body slowly relaxing, my head was filled with the screams of my wife begging this stud to NOT STOP!

HOLY FUCK!! Was I a mess or what? I slumped back in my chair and just panted. My head was spinning as I heard Brenda, but I couldn't open my eyes and watch. I sat there for minutes, slowly coming down and getting my senses back again. At some point Brenda had stopped her screams and shrieking, but I could not say when exactly.

As I opened my eyes and sat up straight, I looked at the phone. The screen was dark--they'd hung up. I looked at the clock across the room; it showed 3:25. I closed my eyes again and sat back. I was physically exhausted because of the hour and the day we'd had prior, but I was mentally... just mush. Until you've experienced the sights and sounds and the mental beating I'd just had, you really can't imagine just what I was feeling right then. Everything was relaxing and shutting down, my cock literally felt bruised and abused, but my head was filled with the sights and sounds of my wife getting the fucking of her life... AND LOVING IT!

I don't know how long I sat there for, I didn't look at the clock again. I only really came back to the living when my phone rang and started vibrating in my hand. I was not even of sound enough mind to register who was calling.

"Hello," I said in an exhausted voice.

"Ron... it's Ed."

"Ed? Where are you... where's Brenda?"

"She's here, beside me. Look, we're almost back to your place and I'll need you to meet us out front and give me a hand..."

I cut him off before he could finish. "What's wrong? Is Brenda okay?" I started to panic.

"Yes! Yes! Relax. She's just a little tired from her evening and literally half asleep."

I paused a minute, then spoke, "Oh... okay. How far away are you?"

In just a couple of minutes I was helping my wife from the front seat of the white Mercedes. It was as if she were drugged or drunk. I got her arm around my shoulder after lifting her from the seat, then with my arm around her and with Ed's help, we got her inside and up the stairs to our bedroom.

"She's fine", Ed said to me as we helped her stretch out on the bed. "Just a little tired from all of the fun she had."

He surprised me as he looked at me.

"And how about you? Did you enjoy yourself tonight?"

I felt like I could have let all of my emotions out right there to him, but I held back. I had never had a more horny experience in my life and if this were a drug... I'd have been addicted.

I think I should end this story here by saying to you that after a few twinges of jealousy and feeling a little emancipated as a husband to begin with, the experience of my wife going on a date with an obvious fucker like Ed was like nothing I could have ever imagined. I had fantasized and talked endlessly with Brenda about us doing this and nothing had prepared me for what actually happened and how it literally blew my mind! If I could experience the same rush of emotions and the sexual mind-fuck that I had on this day, every day... I'd take it a hundred times... a thousand times, over just about anything else you could name! Thank God Brenda felt the same way that I did, because I'm not sure I could have stopped now--even if she had not wanted to continue.

That's the story of our first experience with what St. John could provide for a couple like us. I hope the story makes some sense and you've gotten the gist of just how explosive it can be for a husband watching his wife being turned into a slut right before his eyes! I'm obviously a better voyeur than a writer. There's still more to the story, but my hand is tired, as am I and I always believe that less is more... even when sharing horny tales of fucking adventures. I don't know if St. John is going to want me to write in the future, but you can bet on there being many more experiences to, at the very least, keep to ourselves... or not.

* * *

St. John's Comments

Ron shows many of the signs of one of the classic cuckold personality types and he has suffered some challenges along the way as he and Brenda have explored the taboo behaviour. It is, however, this very suffering that is the aphrodisiac that draws him deeper and deeper into the cuckold mindset.

His struggles between being the protective mate to his wife and the drug like state of surrendering and actually craving her being swept away from his protection by stronger males. This has become his daily addiction. The need to experience Brenda being violated by various other males, either by firsthand observations or by her sharing the details of her fornication afterwards, has gained significant strength and will eventually push his cultural programming into the background for the foreseeable future.

I have asked Ron to keep a notebook of his experiences moving forward with hopes that I can encourage him to share more, from his point of view, of Brenda's new realities. It should be noted that we have not witnessed a struggling cuckold personality or an unrepentant sluttress being created, but rather the release of these two co-existing personality clusters that were allowed to be nurtured and coaxed to the surface. You might ask yourself the very question: Am I a suppressed cuckold or a denied closeted whore? Do you have an erection after reading about Ron's experiences? Do your panties feel moist and do you have warmth that is coaxing your fingers to touch your cunt in that special way? Perhaps your mouth has gone dry as you read this?

Say out loud, "I want my cunt touched and violated by a stranger" or "I need to see my lovely, precious wife on her knees, naked, sucking a large, nasty cock!" Say it with a voice of determination and conviction. Say it to the mirror in your personal bathroom and to the mirror in every public restroom you visit throughout your day. Say it like you want it more than you've ever wanted anything in your life!

And... who knows where, these admissions of desire might lead! Perhaps we'll chat.

  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

LW doesn’t have a slut whisperer, but if you need an ace Cuck Whisperer for your story, call Odiouser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Typical Cuck Story with good detail

Typical Cuck Story with good detail. Your writing style is good at telling the story. I didn't like it much, but I do not always read cuck stories.

I do try to read each new writer that I have not read before. Because there are some really good writers here on the site. If I do not read the stories, I could miss some styles and stories that intrigue my interests.

Sometimes I get lucky and find other stories they have written that I do enjoy reading. Yours is one of those.

Keep Writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

willing cuckoldry=garbage=one star.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife Needs More Pt. 01 Lustful revelations ignite and transform a couple's sex life.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Ascending Lauren Ch. 01 Wife acquiesces to shared fantasies.in Loving Wives
More Stories