A Truly Slutty Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron blinked hard at the suggestion and the vein on the side of his temple flared out. 'Oh dear!' I thought to myself, 'Here we go!' But, I was not the only one who saw it and St. John did something that was truly amazing!

"Just think about that lemon tree outside your window, Ron. You know... the one that gives you those beautiful red tomatoes you love so much! Can you smell the sweet sound of the birds singing?"

'What the hell was this now?' I thought to myself yet again. I'd never heard anything so contorted or nonsensical, but it had the effect of settling Ron right down and I watched as he exhaled and looked as if he'd just had an orgasm.

"I know you love watching Brenda suck on all those strange cocks. You don't have to worry, old boy... none of it is a threat to you."

It was like watching a hypnotist or something. Not that Ron was hypnotized, but it was the strangest thing to witness. Ron sat back in his chair and smiled as St. John went on with his little stories and comments about me. As for me? I was fine with it. In fact, the more he made observations and statements about me, the hornier I was feeling. I can't explain it, but there was something about his tone and the sounds of the words as he spoke them. It was the softness of his voice too. So relaxed and nonthreatening. "Was he indeed, a slut whisperer?"

* * *

We had been sitting there talking and eating for a couple of hours. I was listening and enjoying St. John talking so much that I had not noticed that the couple of other folks who had been in the lounge were gone and it looked like they were ready to close.

I asked St. John if we should be thinking about going ourselves, but he said, "No, not yet. This place was the most fun when they closed up like this and the staff joined the fun."

I had no idea what that meant, but he wasn't going to make me wait long to find out.

"Now, Ron, tell me, all this talking about Brenda... and you haven't said a word about things that turn you on!"

Ron sat there and got the silliest, shit eating grin on his face that I had ever seen.

"I've seen you watching our waitress every time she comes to our table. She's quite lovely, isn't she?" he asked Ron.

"What is it you like best? Her lovely legs, how she's dressed perhaps? St. John smiled.

"I know! You're a tit man and you wish you could check out her lovely breasts for yourself?"

St. John paused and looked at me smiling.

"Should we have a bit of fun? All this talk about you tonight and things you might get to do must have Ron feeling just a tad left out..."

And as if on cue, over struts our lovely server... without her blouse or her brassiere!

"Ron. Brenda. Allow me to introduce our most attentive server for this evening, the lovely, Kitty!"

I sat there with my mouth wide open. The shock of this little display and Kitty's incredible breasts was nothing short of amazing! Her boobs stood almost straight out from her chest a good 10 or 12 inches! It was as if she was wearing an invisible bullet bra with embedded support! I sat there amazed!

I was not the only one amazed, though. Poor Ron looked like a little boy on Christmas morning! His eyes were riveted to the sight of Miss Kitty and her twin torpedoes. They couldn't have opened any wider without him risking that his eyeballs might fall right out of his head!

"Would you mind if I joined you for a little bit and take a load off of my poor feet? They're killing me in these heels!" Kitty asked, looking directly at me as she spoke.

I shook my head no, no problem at all and motioned with my hand towards the empty chair across from me. As I made the gesture, I looked past the chair and had my own jaw dropping sight. Behind the bar was my hunky man... shirtless! 'Oh My God!' I thought to myself. 'What is going on here?' As I drooled, I caught St. John out of the corner of my eye... grinning!

"Well come on, you bad boy! Scooch over and give a lady a place to sit!" Kitty teased Ron with a big smile on her face.

She reached down, her twin peaks almost right in Ron's face and helped him pull his chair back from the table. Then in one smooth move, she planted herself on his lap and cuddled up to him with one arm around his shoulder, pulling him in nice and close.

"Well, Kitty," St. John began to say. "You just make yourself comfortable there and show Ron what a warm, friendly person you really are! Poor guy was not able to tell me a few minutes ago whether he was an ass man or a leg man or maybe a tit man! See if you can help him make up his mind!" St. John said with a chuckle.

"And now for you, young lady..." he said looking directly at me. "What would you like for Christmas, little girl?"

He didn't wait for my answer, but turned and shouted to the barman.

"Sid! How about a bottle of that champagne you keep chilled back there!"

I sat pantiless on the now, warm, leather chair. I had lifted my skirt up some time ago to stop from making a wet spot on it. I watched as Sid (nice name, I thought) uncorked the bottle with his big hands. A loud POP! and a quick gush from the bottle as the bubbly rushed to be free. GOD... his muscles were amazing! I would have loved to have been on the other side of that bar so I could touch and feel all of those smooth bumps and curves!

Oh God! There I went again, adding to the warm puddle of my excitement that I was sitting in.

I was also stealing little looks at Ron and Kitty as she squirmed in his lap and planted little kisses all over his face and eyelids. He hadn't had so much fun since our very early days of swinging. He was not paying any attention to me, so I felt no guilt as I sat there melting at the sight of Sid, the hunk.

As he started from behind the bar with a bottle in each hand, I literally turned to marble as he came into full view. He was completely naked and as he strode towards us, his HUGE cock hung halfway down his thigh and swung heavily back and forth like the pendulum in a big, old grandfather clock! OH-MY-GOD... I had never seen a monster like that before in my life! Not even in the movies Ron and I loved to watch. It was the kind of cock that made you absolutely vaporize with desire, but froze you solid with fear that it could do serious medical damage while taking you to worlds no woman had ever been to before! JESUS-H-CHRIST! Call the medics!

He came around to my side of the table and set the bottles down in front of me.

"I'll get you a few glasses," he said as he turned his cock towards me and began to leave.

"It's okay Sid," St. John said. "Kitty is looking for a new pair of heels so, we'll just sip from her lovely little pair of stemware."

Ron was nowhere even close to being in the same galaxy as the rest of us, so he never said a word. Sid seemed perfectly happy with sipping from Kitty's warm stiletto too, so... I was a big girl, so what the fuck!

I watched as Sid slipped the two high spikes off of her sore feet and set them on the table. I have to say that I had never been much attracted to feet in general, nor female feet specifically, but I must say that Kitty's were very pretty. Smooth, nicely proportioned. Very well cared for and her toes painted a bright... what else? Red!

As Sid poured the champagne, I couldn't see his dick--not for my lack of trying though.

Passing the first stiletto to me he said, "Ladies first."

I looked up at him and before accepting his offering I gave him the doe eyes.

"Do you think I could have a straw, please," I asked.

He looked like he'd missed the punch line of a joke or something.

"A straw?"

"Well... a big straw."

And I reached down in front of him and lifted his snake up to table level.

"I've nothing against the glass, but why waist such a nice looking stir stick?"

He burst into laughter as St. John did too. I slipped the massive girth of his huge penis down into the shoe and got it nice and wet. I looked over at Ron, but he had his face buried in Kitty's missile bunker and was totally oblivious to the rest of the planet, so... I winked at St. John and lowered my head.

I managed to wrap my lips around the large plum-shaped head of his gorgeous penis, but St. John stopped my fun before it could even get started.

"Before this gets too out of hand," he said to all of us. "Let's get a little organized and really have some fun!"

He stood up and started directing things like he was in charge of a movie shoot or something.

"Miss Kitty... you and Ron pull your chair back and put it over here," he instructed, pointing to where he wanted them to move to.

Sid had already removed his gorgeous penis from my mouth, but stood beside me waiting for St. John to direct us where to move ourselves to.

"Sid, you and Brenda stand up and move over beside Ron and Kitty. I want this to be a little more interesting!"

Sid helped me stand up and we shuffled ourselves over right next to Kitty and the space cadet.

"There! That looks like it has more interesting possibilities now!"

"Ron, you and Kitty need a little sip of champagne," he said as he passed a stiletto to each of them. I chuckled to myself as I watched Ron down the contents that Sid's big cock had just been soaking in moments before. St. John refilled the high heels and Sid and I sipped from them without the need of a straw this time.

"Now... Kitty and Brenda, let's make this moment a little more unforgettable. Shall we? St. John continued to direct.

"Brenda has already had her lovely red lips around Sid's impressive manhood. And Kitty, I know just how much you love a nice cock in your mouth." he said, winking at the bosomy minx. "May I suggest that both of you ladies show these two, very willing gentlemen, the talents that you have in the art of... bite a sucer!"

Kitty giggled and then let out a little squeal as she slid from Ron's lap onto the carpeting in front of him.

"Kitty... I think you should help Ron drop those drawers of his right down to his ankles."

She undid his belt and had his pants open before he could even lend a hand to assist her. Eager or what!

"Brenda? Are you okay there on your knees?" St. John asked.

Oh ya! I was just fine!

I watched as Kitty pulled down Ron's trousers and his cock popped out into full view.

"Now ladies... this is not a race. The idea is to give not just a good blowjob, but a GREAT blowjob. Technique trumps speed every time!"

I saw Ron slump back into his chair and Kitty stand and lean over him before she began. She was giving him a deep, wet kiss while stroking his rock hard cock. 'Ooooh! I like her technique already!' I thought to myself. I was going to try something similar with Sid... or so I had wanted to.

Before I could stand, though, Sid bent over and did the exact same thing to me that Miss Kitty had just done to my husband. He placed one large hand on the back of my head and the other under my jaw and covered my mouth with his. He was strong and I literally melted as he kissed me tenderly! WOW!

Fireworks went off inside of me and I could actually feel a little dribble of liquid excitement run down the inside of my left thigh! It had been a very long time since anyone... especially a stranger, had kissed me like that!

Sid broke the kiss, but then buried his face in my neck and sucked hard at that soft, sensitive little pocket where my shoulder joins my neck! I shrieked with surprise! Instead of letting go of me, though, I felt his warm, soft tongue lick me right up to the back of my ear where he stopped and whispered to me.

"I've got a little surprise for you, you sexy little slut..."

My knees went weak and if he had not been supporting me with the hold he had on my head, I may have keeled over. He paused for effect, then continued whispering.

"I'm going to make you my little toy and before I'm finished... you're going to be begging me to fuck you! Big dick has that effect on sluts..."

What he said to me and how he said it, snapped me right back into reality. 'OH MY GOD...' I thought to myself. 'He thinks of me as a slut! Is that a good thing or a bad thing?' My head was spinning and all of a sudden I felt like I'd drank too much and was losing control.

Before my befuddled mind could right itself, however, Sid nuzzled into that pocket of sensitive skin and licked all the way up my neck again. My pussy lips parted and I felt another warm trickle run down the inside of my thigh. Sid put his mouth on mine once again and after one more very sensual kiss, his tongue pushed into my mouth and I let out a whimper.

As he kissed me deeply, his tongue wrestled with mine and my mouth was completely filled by the largest tongue I had ever kissed. Everything about this hunk of masculinity was huge! I was letting go and falling completely under his power. I couldn't see Ron or Kitty or St. John either. Sid had taken control of me and I was giving myself to him completely, to do with as he pleased. I felt him let go of my jaw and in the next moment he was reaching between my thighs and slipping his finger inside of my sloppy wet pussy.

OH MY GOD! He used his fingers to smear my juices all over my labia and nearby thighs. Then with two fingers on either side of my pussy, he inserted his middle finger into me and started a fucking motion that felt absolutely delicious! I am a huge masturbator, at least once a day, most days and I know what feels really good up inside there. Now most guys I've been with, can fish around a bit and some can find the pleasure spots and others can't, but Sid went right to my hot buttons and had my eyes rolling back in my head almost as soon as he touched me! If one finger could do that much damage that quickly... imagine what it felt like when he slipped a second finger in there! One finger was almost the size of the average cock I've encountered, but when he inserted the second... I'll spare you another OMG, but I literally creamed all over his hand! I was on my knees with my legs spread apart and he was frigging me mercilessly! I was so wet that the sound alone caused Kitty to stop blowing my husband and for both of them to stop and watch!

It appeared that Sid was enjoying putting on a show for Ron. Call it humiliation of the cuckold or just one guy teasing another a little bit, it was obvious Sid was enjoying showing Ron just how hot he'd made his wife!

"Whoa! Ron! You've got to see this! Just look at how hot your wife is right now! I think she really likes being fingered... a lot! Have a look," Sid urged as he pulled his fingers away from my crotch and showed Ron his soaking wet hand. "That is a very hot lady you're married to!"

This was somewhat of a turning point now, I figured. Ron was either going to freak and say he couldn't do this; it was too hard core. Or... he was going to fall down the rabbit hole and I had no clue where he'd come out. We had both agreed that the swinging community was just too vanilla for what we desired, but here we were, on the precipice of outer space! We were about to see if this was really what we'd been looking for... or were we just kidding ourselves?

I lifted my head and brushed my hair from my face and looked at Ron as he looked at Sid. His eyes were glazed and I could tell that Kitty was giving him the most magnificent blowjob of his life. I can honestly say that I'd never seen him in this state before and all he could do was look. He never said a single word. Kitty was making an incredibly obscene slurping sound as she worked him over and I don't know what sounded more sloppy... her mouth or my pussy?

Truth be known, he comes pretty quickly from a good blowjob so I had my suspicions that Miss Kitty was playing Jedi Mind Tricks on him and keeping him on the brink. I was pretty messed up myself by this point, but my head was still clear enough to wonder what she had in store for her big finish.

Sid went back to finger banging me and rubbing my clit and entire cunt. He kept changing the speed and the pressure and he had me flailing about like a crazy woman! As I ejaculate a powerful spray across the carpet, I was screaming and moaning as if I were possessed! I had never cum so hard in all of my life!

Sid pulled me in close to him and held my head against his hard, flat stomach as I came down from my explosive orgasm. I had aftershocks causing contractions in muscles all over my body, but his warmth was wonderful and reassuring that I hadn't embarrassed myself too much in front of everyone else. The crazy things we worry about.

Sid bent over and again kissed me passionately. By this point, my mind was literally mush and I was completely compliant with anything he had in mind next. Little did I realize that we were just getting started and things were going to get much more interesting very shortly!

Again he whispered in my ear as he licked around my lobe and down my neck.

"I hope you enjoyed that, little slut. I love turning slutty wives like you into my obedient little sex toys," he said as he blew a little stream of warm breath into my ear. "All you have to do is say, 'please use me, Sid' and I will take you on a trip you'll never get over. Waddaya say, babe? Wanna take a fucking trip with me?"

I just clung to him and breathed in his incredible pheromones. I wasn't exactly sure what he was saying, but I nodded my head as he held me. I think being called a slut, by anybody, but especially someone I just met, was the most incredible aphrodisiac. It really drove the point home that I was here to fuck and suck and really tart it up. As St. John says, being called a slut should be a compliment and that's exactly how I took it.

The next thing I knew, Sid was helping me to my feet and I was being steered closer to Ron's side. He was somewhere just past the orbit of Uranus... head tilted back, mouth open, eyes glazed over and his rock hard cock being devoured by a talented young woman who was also an Olympic calibre slut.

It wasn't obvious to me at the time, but I saw afterwards that St. John and Sid were working together to give Ron a real show and include him in all of this theatre just as much as I was the leading lady.

"Oooh Ronny," Sid began after he'd put me back on my knees and was rubbing his gorgeous cock all over my face. "You've got a real special lady here, mate... just look at that velvety sweet mouth that I'm going to fuck so nice. You're probably too busy with what Kitty is doing to you right now, but I just wanted to let you know how much I like your wife and what I'm going to do to her. You don't mind if we have a little fun with her, do ya?"

Just listening to what he was saying about me, to my husband, had my pussy dripping warm juices down both sides of my legs... again. I don't think Ron even heard him, but I'm sure he was about to hear me again. Sid, once again placed one of his large hands at the back of my head and the other he slipped under my chin and held me by the jaw as he brought the large knob of his cock to my lips.

"Don't worry, darlin," he began. "I'll take it nice and slow for you. I want you to take as much of my cock as you can handle and we'll just work with that... for now."

He pushed his smooth plum past my lips and filled my mouth up entirely. I began sucking on him and swirling my tongue around the large, flared rim and across the gaping slit at the tip. There wasn't a lot of roof left in my mouth for my tongue to move, but I did my best. Salt teased my taste buds on my tongue as he oozed a nice steady flow. I could feel how engorged his shaft was and how smooth feeling and soft the skin on his cock was as my lips slid over the first few inches of his gorgeous manhood. The large vein that ran the length of the underside of his cock, from his scrotum, all the way to his knob was rigid as I swirled my tongue along it. My lips could feel the pulsing two veins that were engorged and squiggled up the length of his cock along one side and onto the top of his shaft.